All Comments on 'I Submit to My Wife and Real Men Ch. 02'

by ServicingU

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wish I could be him

A well described fantasy that most men have but won't admit.

hornybiman64hornybiman64about 8 years ago
Great

I agree I do have that fantasy. I have a lot of them and have acted on some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is he a complete idiot?

Being used as a "thing" holds no excitment and certainly isn't sexy or erotic. Does he have the IQ of a rock? Divorce the stupid bitch before she gives you every disease known to man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Long Way from "yes I have a fantasy"

I love cuck stories and those with bi aspects, but for my taste, this is no longer a cuck story this is two people who have separate lives a gay man and a straight woman, both kidding themselves that they have a relationship. There is no aspect of that here. The fact that the wife has forwarded the video is a little interesting in fantasy, but could ruin hubby's career.

I think that the writing is good, but for me it needs to be brought back to having some husband/wife aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please continue

This was interesting because of the twist with Desiree. I also loved the fact that your wife is encouraging your gay affair with Scott. I too am married but have a regular boyfriend and we have hot gay sex quite often (more than I'm with my wife). I look forward to reading about you having hot gay sex with Desiree's husband. I wish my secretary would suggest the same thing with me and her husband (he's a very attractive hunk of a man with a big bulge).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cum for him

I wish that was me I'd love to do that. Kik bighook108

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love being bi

My wife treats me as her sex slave and forces me to fuck other men with her and I love it. Dick is great

PeanisboundPeanisboundalmost 8 years ago
Continue

Love to see where this is going. Please continue.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 7 years ago
Really Interesting

Love to read more, excellent so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
please continue

Please continue this story. It's so hot. I would love to be a sub to both my wife and my secretary. I can't wait to hear what happens next.

LepmanLepmanover 6 years ago
More More More

Please continue this story it is very hot so far and cant wait to find out about his secretary's husband and their adventures you have a good writing style and a good editor or you are a good editor which is so important I hate reading a story with misspellings and terrible grammar but none of that here bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You Should Have Quit After Chapter 1 !

Nope,once the wife who had his children and was supposed to love him set up that gay display in front of women who knew him, AND were recording it on their mobiles,that marriage should have been over. The gay stuff offered surprise and excitement but got old quickly and "jumped the shark"! This chapter has the story degenerating into a steaming pile of crap that even houseflies would avoid!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous