I Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think you'll actually enjoy trying to find ways to make Shaun want you, though you'll also feel guilty about him being your daughter's boyfriend. I think you love the cat and mouse game you're playing because it makes you feel alive and sexy. I know you will never cross the line yourself and attack your daughter's boyfriend, but I think if he kisses you, all your barriers will break and you'll let him have his way with you.

What do you think?

Sincerely,

Dr. Maddow.

A few minutes later Shaun got his reply.

Dear Dr. Maddow,

I think you're right. How do you know me so well? I haven't felt this sexual in years and it's amazing. I see now that things got stagnant with my husband. That was one of the reasons he cheated on me. I'm not saying what he did was right, but now I see it wasn't all his fault. I need to be like this all the time in my relationships. I don't know why I stopped when it feels this good.

Thank you doctor for all that you are teaching me.

Sincerely,

Jessica Russo.

Shaun smiled. He would soon be fucking his dream girl and at the same time weaning her off Dr. Maddow's spell. He wanted to fuck right away but he had just set things up so she'd have to see Maddow first, possibly more than once. He could be patient.


4

Ms. Russo entered her house for lunch. She didn't usually eat at home, but Dr. Maddow had suggested it in an email and she decided it would be a good change from her regular routine. Arriving exactly at 12:30 as the email suggested, she was surprised to hear Shaun's voice upstairs. She guessed the kids were on a break from classes.

She was about to go into the kitchen when she heard Shaun let out a moan followed by "Yes, that's it, babe. I love how you suck." She wanted to turn and leave, but she was supposed to stay for lunch. She didn't want to listen to them having sex though, so she decided she could sneak into her room until they finished and left.

Creeping up the stairs, she found herself becoming more and more curious about what was happening. To her surprise, Amanda's door was partially open. Instead of going straight to her room on the left, she moved to the right and peeked in. Shaun stood naked, looking down at her daughter as she dutifully sucked his cock.

Ms. Russo's knees when weak at the sight of Shaun's body. She began to drool when she saw his cock as it momentarily came into view between bobs. The angle was perfect, giving her a view of both Shaun and his cock, but keeping her out of view of Amanda. She couldn't have staged it better. She felt lucky about that, and lucky that Shaun's attention was down at Amanda.

Her hand fell down to her dress skirt and rubbed unconsciously. She felt entranced by the sight. Her daughter continued to suck while Shaun encouraged and praised her. Finally, he grabbed her head with both hands. Amanda's hands dropped and let him have his way. This only heightened Ms. Russo's excitement.

"Fuck," Shaun cried. "I'm cumming!"

He grabbed her head tightly and thrust a few more times before his whole body tensed up and he just stood there a moment, small shocks going through his hips and Amanda's head. At last, his muscles relaxed. As they did he opened his eyes and started to turn toward the door. Ms. Russo ducked aside and rushed to her room.

She hid there, relieved to hear the shower in Amanda's bathroom turn on after a short while. Allowing herself to relax, she opened her skirt, reached in her panties, and began to play with herself. She replayed the scene she just watched with herself in Amanda's role. She felt her orgasm growing quickly after the playing she'd done at the door.

When the door to her room opened, she almost screamed.

"Oh, you're home," Shaun said. "The door to your room was open when we came in, and now it was closed, so I thought maybe someone snuck in." He smiled "I guess I was right."

"Shaun, get out," she said as she did her skirt up, trying to sound angry. But looking at his cock hanging there, the words didn't come out strong.

"Did you come home to masturbate?" he asked.

She stood up, trying to get back some sort of dignity. "No, I came home for lunch."

"But you're here," Shaun said. "And we were just..." His eyes went wide. "You watched us, didn't you?"

She moved toward him, in an effort to challenge him. "I don't do that sort of thing."

Shaun reached out and grabbed her by the back of her neck, pulling her in close. His touch sent a sexual charge through her body. "How much did you see?" he whispered in her ear.

"I ... I just saw Amanda suck you until you came," she said. 'Oh god,' she thought. 'I just admitted it to him.' Her panties were getting wetter by the second.

"And who were you thinking about while you were masturbating, Ms. Russo?"

"You, Shaun. I always think of you."

"Is that so?" he said, pulling away. "Good to know. Come downstairs after you're done and before Amanda gets out of the shower. I'll cover for you."

He turned and left, closing the door. Ms. Russo stood staring at that door.

'What the hell just happened?' she thought. 'I just told him I think of him when I masturbate! Am I crazy? And he left me here to masturbate. He thinks I'll just continue after what just happened.'

She wanted to rush after him and tell him he was wrong. She wanted to show him she was in control, not him. He didn't know her. He couldn't tell her what to do. But her admission to him and his touch had brought her so close to the edge she had to finish herself off. Dropping her skirt, she lay back in bed and frigged her clit with horny desperation until she climaxed. Rolling over to shove her head in a pillow, she screamed in joyous, orgasmic pleasure. When the feelings finally passed and she had control of herself again she realized that she still had to deal with Shaun. She jumped off her bed and rushed down the stairs. She found him in the kitchen, now dressed, making a sandwich.

"How was it?" Shaun asked.

"I ..." she said, trying to find a way to blame him for something. "You ..."

Shaun came around from the kitchen counter, as she looked at him like a deer in the headlights. Whispering in her ear, he asked again, "I said, 'How was it?'"

"It was amazing," she replied. "One of the best orgasms I can remember."

Despite having just cum, Shaun felt himself getting hard again. He hid his glee and returned to making the sandwich.

"Shaun, I ..." she began.

"Mom?" Amanda exclaimed. "When did you get home?" The nervousness in her voice was clear.

Ms. Russo's brain was fried for the moment.

"Just a few minutes ago," Shaun replied for her. "I'm helping her make a sandwich."

"You're helping my mom?" Amanda asked as she walked up to him.

"Yep." he answered, then whispered to his girlfriend. "I kinda panicked when she walked in and became overly helpful."

Amanda giggled. "Oh." She turned to her mom who still stood, looking confused and a little spaced out. "You okay, mom?"

"I ..." she said. "It's just he's never helped me cook before. I'm trying to process it."

Amanda laughed. "Me too. Anyway, let's eat quickly. Gotta get back to class."

Ms. Russo also wanted this encounter to be over as soon as possible.

*

Dr. Maddow!

I told Shaun I think of him when I masturbate! I don't know why! It just came out! But what's worse, he knows that after I told him that I masturbated right then and came powerfully. I admitted that too! What's wrong with me? Please help!

Jessica Russo.

*

Dear Jessica,

Your desire for Shaun is overpowering your need to stay quiet. You've put the situation out there. If he does not tell your daughter then you don't have to worry. I think that if he knows you're interested and doesn't say anything, you'll try harder to entice him because it'll become a fun game to see who's in control. He may be interested in you which means you may have control. This isn't about stealing him from your daughter or fucking him. It's about showing him you can't be easily manipulated.

Sincerely,

Dr. Maddow.

*

Dear Dr. Maddow,

Yes, I think you're right. I see what you mean now. I hope when Amanda gets home she doesn't know anything. Then the games can begin.

Thank you,

Jessica Russo.

*

When Amanda arrived home, showing no indication that Shaun had said anything, Ms. Russo breathed a sigh of relief. Then she smiled. She knew how beautiful she was. Shaun may affect her, but now she knew she affected him too. Let the games begin.

*

Shaun saw Ms. Russo again two days before her appointment with Dr. Maddow. It was a Saturday and Amanda invited him over for a swim. To Shaun's surprise he received two emails the night before the encounter. The first was a BCC of an email to the real Dr. Maddow.

Dear Dr. Maddow,

As instructed I have found another potential client for you. My friend Abby is a very insecure individual. She feels that people are always looking down on her and that her husband may be cheating on her. She is a wonderful person and I want the best for her so I recommended you. Abby and her husband own several businesses and have a net worth of about $80,000,000. I have included a picture of her as instructed.

Sincerely,

Jessica Russo.

Shaun looked at the attached picture. Abby was a stunning redhead with freckled skin. The picture was of Abby, Jessica, and two men on a boat. Jessica wore a full bathing suit, but Abby wore a bikini. Abby had firm perky breasts, nowhere near the size of Jessica's but still a good handful. He hair hung just above the shoulders of her slim, muscular body.

'He's using her to find other women to exploit and fuck,' thought Shaun. 'Smart man.'

The second email was to him.

Dear Dr. Maddow,

Shaun is coming over tomorrow for a swim with Amanda. I know I am to report how I feel after an encounter, but I'm already anxious and slightly horny about seeing him tomorrow. I know we're playing a fun game now, but I'm not sure of the rules. Please advise.

Sincerely,

Jessica Russo.

Shaun smiled and replied.

Dear Jessica,

I think you should relax and look forward to interacting with Shaun tomorrow. But be warned. I have heard stories from many clients who have been obsessed with men. The more they see of his body, the more they realize their desire for him and their need to have him in them. Furthermore, many have stated that if see his cock they get an almost irresistible need to stroke it until he ejaculates and they will find an excuse to do so. I think seeing him ejaculate makes them sure that they need him and it gives them great joy in knowing the pleasure they brought him. I think you may have the same reactions and probably will. If you do, remember that touching him is not the same as fucking him so you won't be betraying your daughter.

I think if you masturbate tonight, the anxiety will go away and you will eagerly look forward to your day tomorrow and believe you have the advantage. What do you think?

Sincerely,

Dr. Maddow.

Shaun sent off the email. A few minutes later he received two more.

Dear Dr. Maddow,

I think you're right. I will bring Abby to my place on Monday so you can do sessions with both of us.

Thank you for helping us both.

Sincerely,

Jessica Russo.

Shaun looked forward to recording that session.

Dear Dr. Maddow,

I think you're right. Thank you for the warning. I will watch myself, and I have an idea how to make sure he's going to lose tomorrow. I'm going to masturbate right now.

Sincerely,

Jessica Russo.

*

The next day Amanda greeted Shaun at the door in a blue bikini. "I'm not sure I want you here today," she said.

"Why not?" asked Shaun.

"You haven't seen my mom. She's out sunbathing in the back."

"So?" asked Shaun.

"So, you know how big my mom's tits are. I've seen you sneak glances. It's okay. Everyone does. Well, she usually wears a full bathing suit, more to keep those beasts secure than anything else."

"But not today?" asked Shaun.

She shook her head. "Uh uh. It's a string bikini that looks like it's going to snap any second."

Shaun shrugged. "So, what do you want me to do? Avoid looking at her all day? That's going to be weird."

Amanda considered it but then shook her head. "No, but I don't want you getting hard when you see her."

"Seriously?" Shaun asked. "I can't promise that."

"What?"

"Hey, I can't control my dick. I'm sure there are hot men out there that get you wet when you see them. The point is that you don't just run up and fuck them, and I promise not to stick my cock in your mom today," he said holding up a hand. "Not that she'd let me even if I wanted to."

Amanda giggled. "Good point. Mom would never fuck you. She doesn't even like you. Okay, let's go."

Shaun's eyes nearly popped out when he saw Ms. Russo lying on a lounge chair. Even having seen her naked, the way she looked in that tiny white bikini caused his cock to swell slightly. He made sure to walk slightly behind Amanda. Still, she turned and shot him an annoyed glance as though she knew his exact reaction. He just shrugged and headed for the pool, anxious to let the cool water shrink his concerns.

Hidden by her sunglasses, Ms. Russo watched Shaun pass her. She saw his reaction with great satisfaction. When both kids had their backs to her she allowed herself to smile. The smile quickly vanished when Shaun took off his shirt. She knew why her daughter loved to fuck his body. A moment ago, she had the advantage. She knew she'd enticed him, but now her desires were greater than his. As he kicked off his pants to get down to just his swim suit, she felt her crotch get wet. His ass looked so hard and firm.

'The doctor was so right,' she thought. 'Why does he affect me so much?'

Shaun and Amanda jumped in the pool and began to frolic. Ms. Russo watched them from beneath her sunglasses as she resisted the urge to touch herself. At one point Shaun took hold of Amanda and pulled her close. She pushed back but as more of a show. Then he kissed her. It was a passionate kiss and she melted in his arms. His hand moved down to grab her ass. She jerked a moment before going with it. Then he moved his hand around to finger her clit. Her eyes shot open and she broke the kiss.

"Shaun, no!" she whispered. "My mom is right there!"

"Look at her," Shaun said. "She's out cold. She'll never know. This makes it a little dirty and dangerous." Shaun knew she was watching though.

Amanda pushed him back. "I don't do dirty or dangerous," she said. "You know that."

"Suit yourself," he replied. "I'm going to do a few laps and then grab a snack."

Amanda turned to check that her mom was still asleep, not wanting her mom to perceive her as anything but a proper girl. She pulled a floating lounger into the pool, climbed on it and started to sunbathe.

Ms. Russo watched Shaun doing the laps for a little while, but soon realized she had to go masturbate. She got up and headed for the house. Noticing her leaving, Shaun glanced over at Amanda. His girlfriend was relaxing and would probably be in that chair for the next half hour. He pulled himself out of the pool and strolled toward the house.

Arriving at her bedroom door, Shaun heard her familiar moans. He opened the door and strode in. Her hand was deep inside her bikini bottom, moving furiously.

"At it again, Ms. Russo?" he said with a smirk. "You're insatiable."

"Oh god," she moaned as she removed her hand. "Not again."

She pushed herself off the bed, but Shaun moved in to meet her. Before she realized what was happening he had her wrist in his hand. She froze, his touch suddenly heightening her arousal.

"Were you thinking of me again," he whispered.

She just nodded.

"About me touching you?" he asked.

She nodded.

His other hand came up to squeeze her breast. She moaned in response. "Oh, you like that, do you?" While keeping up the confident air, Shaun was secretly ecstatic. He was finally touching her breast.

She nodded again, though her words held a different message. "Please Shaun. Don't do that. It's wrong."

"Yet, I don't see you stopping me," he replied. "You can continue to pretend you don't like me in front of everyone else, but we both know you want be badly. Admit it."

"Yes, Shaun."

Bringing his other hand around, he fondled her other breast. "I've been wanting to play with these for years, you know?"

She nodded again. "Every man I know has."

He pulled her top down and squeezed her nipples, making her swoon. She grabbed onto him for support. All the added skin contact just made things worse for her.

"Can't do this..." she huffed. "So wrong..."

"But you want to, don't you?" said Shaun as he continued to work on her tits. "You crave me, don't you Ms. Russo? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"You're my daughter's boyfriend."

"That's not a 'No.'" He pushed her so that she sat on the edge of the bed. "Look what you've done to me, Ms. Russo," he said, pointing at the bulge in his pants. "This is all your fault." He reached down and pulled his hard cock out of his shorts. "Now what are you going to do about it?"

Her hand started to come up, but she shook her head and pulled it back down to the bed. Shaun shook his head, reached down and grabbed her wrist, and guided her hand to his cock. Once she touched it, her hand wrapped around it.

"This is wrong," she whispered as she started to jack him off.

"But it feels so right," Shaun said. "That's it. Keep going and you'll get a reward. You want my reward, don't you Ms. Russo?"

A big part of her wanted to just lean forward and suck that cock into her mouth, but that would be like kissing. Kissing is too intimate. What they were doing was already wrong but not really betraying her daughter. She kept telling herself that. Shaun resumed playing with her tits, which lit her pussy on fire. She wanted to touch herself but she couldn't do that in front of him. She used her free hand to grab his hip and steady herself. Again, more contact with him just made her hornier.

"You're so naughty. I do love naughty. I love a woman that's proper in public but a total slut in the bedroom. One that loves to experiment, put on sexy displays. One that takes risks where she may get caught. I love a woman that does what she's told."

She took in all the information, her programming telling her to be the woman that Shaun would like. All the while she kept stroking.

Shaun smiled. Knowing what was happening. "Keep it up," Shaun said. "I'm going to cum soon."

The words made her so happy. She wanted to be the cause of his pleasure. Shaun couldn't believe how great the hand job felt. It had to be because of his feeling of control over this woman. It only took a few minutes before he was ready.

"Say 'Ahhh,'" he said.

Ms. Russo did as she was told, not really acknowledging why he said that. Shaun grabbed his cock as he came, aiming it at her mouth. Half the first blast struck her cheek while the rest went on target. The next two blasts went straight in. The eroticism of it all pushed Ms. Russo to the edge.

"Thank you for the reward," she said.

Shaun shook his head. "Here's your reward," He leaned in and shoved his hand in her bikini bottom, finding her clit and rubbing it frantically. Ms. Russo screamed as the orgasm hit her. Shaun had to cover her mouth. He kept rubbing as she bucked up against his hand. As second orgasm soon hit her. Then he shoved two fingers in her pussy while still rubbing her clit. She clung to him, pulling him in as tightly as she could. The third orgasm was stronger than the others due to all the bodily contact. Shaun gave her a moment to come down from it before pulling his fingers out and putting them in his mouth. "Mmmmmm," he said. "You're tasty."