I Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned in response.

Moving in to whisper to her again, Shaun asked, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she whispered back.

"Do you dream of it?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to see what it will be like?"

Confusion filled her face. "What?"

"Go into your daughter's room and hide in the closet. Keep it open enough to peek out."

He turned and walked out of the room. "I'll see you soon."

Ms. Russo lay on the bed panting in a state of bliss. "What ... What just happened?" Without thinking, she scooped up the cum on her cheek with a finger and put it in her mouth. "Hide in Amanda's closet? Is he crazy? Does he want me to watch him fuck my daughter? I'm not going to do that." But as she thought about it, her pussy began to throb again. She'd already seen Amanda suck his cock. This wouldn't be that different. Her need began to grow, and soon she found herself getting up and going into her daughter's room.

Amanda walked into the kitchen to find Shaun making a sandwich. "Could you make me one too, babe?"

"Sure."

"Where'd mom go?"

"I saw her leaving a little while ago, wearing something a little more respectable." He winked.

"Oh, thank God."

"But now that she's gone," Shaun said as he moved in and hugged her. "How about we finish what we started in the pool?"

She smiled. "You've been a good boy. I guess we can do that."

"Hop up on the counter," he said.

Shock came over her face. "What? No."

Shaun moved in to grab her by the hips so he could lift her. "It'll be fun. And later we can giggle when we see your mom or Jenny working on it."

Amanda shook her head and pushed him back. "Mom may not be acting respectable today, but I am." Grabbing his hand, she led him upstairs as he knew she would. "Come on. Let's go to my room."

When they entered, Shaun glanced at the closet and smiled when he saw it slightly ajar. He spun Amanda around and kissed her deeply. Her arms came up to hold him. Ms. Russo sighed as she watched, wanting desperately to kiss Shaun, to finally give in fully to him. The passionate kissing continued as Shaun pulled the string on Amanda's bikini top. As it fell between them, she tossed it aside. Shaun's mouth dropped to engulf her right tit. She gasped as he began to suck on it. Her hand moved down, first to grab and maul his ass, then to push his swimsuit down far enough to fish out his cock. He moved to her other tit as she began to stroke him. They continued this way a minute before he kissed her again. His hands came up to her shoulders, gently pushing her down. She took the cue and dropped to her knees, yanking down his shorts to the floor and then taking him in her mouth.

In the closet, Ms. Russo couldn't hold her own hands back anymore and began to frig herself. Meanwhile, Amanda worked her magic on Shaun's cock while he looked over to the closet again and smiled. That look gave Ms. Russo a tiny orgasm. She bit her lip to stifle the moan.

"You're such a good cocksucker, babe," he said, looking back down. "But let's give you a treat."

Reaching down, his lifted her from under her arms and threw her on the bed. He grabbed her legs, pulling her to the right spot at the edge and then dropped to his knees. Yanking the bikini bottom down her legs, he soon buried his face in her pussy. Her legs wrapped around his head as his tongue slipped inside her. Then he began to work on her clit. She grabbed handfuls of sheets as her hips began to thrust into his face.

"You're an amazing pussy licker," she said. Under his ministrations, she soon felt the first orgasm building. "Uh ... Uh ... Uh ..." she moaned and then her mouth made the motions but no sound came out. Shaun knew what that meant. A moment later she grabbed the pillow and put it over her face. Her body arched and she screamed into the pillow. Shaun shoved two fingers in her cunt and began to pump as he bit down on her clit. Amanda's eyes shot open as a second orgasm hit her without warning. She arched so far only her head and the backs of her knees touched the bed. Shaun pulled away to her surprise but then grabbed her legs, pulled them over his shoulders and shoved his cock right in her hungry cunt.

"Holy fuck!" Amanda screamed. She fucked him for several seconds before realizing he wasn't wearing a condom. Reaching over to her night table, she grabbed one and threw it to the edge of the bed. "Shaun, no! Put that on quick."

"Don't you love how this feels?" he asked. "I'm already in."

"Shaun. Now!"

He yanked his cock free and slipped the condom on before shoving it back in. They fucked like that for several minutes before he pulled out and turned her over. He slipped himself back inside as she knelt with her hands tightly grabbing the pillow below her. Shaun pounded away at her.

"Do you love how my cock feels?" he asked.

"I love it! I love it!" she replied. "Just keep fucking me!"

She came again, bringing the pillow to her face again to mask her screams. Shaun shook his head and grabbed her by the hair. He yanked her back, snatched the pillow, and threw it aside.

"What .. What are you doing?" she asked breathlessly.

"I want to hear you," he said.

She tried to break free of him. "Shaun, pull out. You know I'm too sensitive once I've cum from fucking."

"No. I want to hear you when you cum."

"No, Shaun. It's too much."

He grabbed her breasts and kneaded them.

"I don't think it is. I think you're just scared of how intense it will be."

The nerves in her pussy screamed with sensitivity. She wanted to scream herself, but didn't want her voice to carry outside. She struggled to free herself of his grip, but it was useless, so she willed herself to calm down. She might of had a chance if Shaun didn't reach down and frig her clit as he fucked her. She lost it again. As the orgasm hit she tried to keep her mouth closed, but she'd lost control of her body. She was spasming, waves of pleasure jolting through her, she let out a long loud moan that soon turned into rapid grunting. She slammed herself against his cock. She clawed the bed. Under the noise of his girlfriend, Shaun heard a moan emanating from the closet. Someone else was cumming.

And then a final orgasm hit Amanda. Her body stiffened, sound stopped coming out of her mouth again. Her eyes stayed opened wide for several seconds. Her arms went out to her sides, muscled tensed throughout. Shaun began to grunt as he came from her cunt milking his cock. And then she went limp.

Shaun panicked at first. He pulled out and rushed around, picking her up in his arms. Ms. Russo burst out of the closet, concerned for her daughter.

"Babe?" Shaun said. "Babe?" He felt her breathing and began to chuckle. He turned Ms. Russo. "She passed out. I guess that last orgasm was too much for her." He grinned evilly. "Anxious to experience it?"

Ms. Russo stared in awe and nodded. This was what his cock could do to her. Desire overwhelmed her. She moved in to have the man in front of her. He put a hand out and stopped her.

"Not today," he said firmly. "And certainly, not right here." He gently placed Amanda back on the bed, pulled off the condom, and led Ms. Russo back to her bedroom. Then he grabbed her from behind, yanked down her bikini bottom, and let his hand go to work on her clit. She felt his naked cock was pressed up against her ass. She wished he'd just shove it in her pussy.

"Did you like what you saw?" he asked.

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Did you wish it was you?"

"Yes."

"It soon will be."

That did her in. She came hard. He had to cover her mouth again. Her legs began to give out when he pushed her onto the bed. She turned, expecting him to join her but he stood still. "Do what I tell you to show how much you want me and you'll get me that much sooner." He began to walk out of the room. "We'll see you back outside," he said. Ms. Russo lay there panting. How did this boy get so much control over her so quickly?

Amanda soon awoke to her boyfriend stroking her hair. "See what happens when you let go?" he asked.

"What happened?" she asked back.

"You passed out."

"Oh my god," she said, memories flooding back. "I've never cum like that."

He laughed. "You've been out a few minutes."

The blissful smile left her face. "Shaun, what you did was wrong. I said, 'No.'"

"I'm sorry, babe. I'll listen next time. I just wanted you to experience more pleasure. And you did."

She nodded. "I certainly did. But it's not proper. What if someone heard me screaming?"

"They'd be jealous." He hugged her. "Hungry?"

She wanted to be mad at him, but couldn't deny how great that orgasm had felt. Instead, she nodded. "Famished."

"We never ate those sandwiches."

She smiled. "Good point."

They went down to the kitchen and ate before returning to the pool. Shaun put some music on and Amanda resumed her sunbathing, this time working on her back on one of the loungers by the pool.

Ms. Russo soon re-joined them, jumping into the pool to do some laps herself. Shaun watched her for a while before entering the pool. Ms. Russo's heart beat faster when he dove in and swam to her.

"Go stand at the end of the pool with your back to Amanda," he told her.

She nodded and did as she was told. When she was in position, he tweaked his own nipples. Her eyes widened and she turned to look at Amanda, but her daughter lay, eyes closed, absorbing the sun. She looked back at Shaun who appeared cross with her.

"Now," he mouthed.

She nodded and began to play with her nipples. She realized the predicament was making her wetter. Shaun smiled and then began swimming laps. Ms. Russo wondered if she could stop but he hadn't told her to yet. She saw him glancing at both her and Amanda as he swam. After a few laps he stopped and faced her from the far end of the pool. His hand slipped inside his shorts. He pointed at her.

She gulped and put her hand in her bikini bottoms. She reasoned that this would be less noticeable should Amanda look her way, but she was quickly building toward a powerful orgasm. Shaun resumed his laps. When he got to her end he whispered to her, "Imagine me licking you under water," then swam off again.

The image filled her mind, making her fingers work faster.

He swam back. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for days." He grabbed hold of her tit, squeezed it, then used it push off again.

Ms. Russo was going crazy. When she came, she wouldn't be able to keep it quiet. Shaun soon approached again. He stopped in front of her. "Ready?" he asked. She nodded scared and excited at the same time. "Big breath," he told her.

When she inhaled, he put one hand on the top of her head and the other in her bikini bottoms and pushed her down. His hand went to work on her clit, triggering the orgasm. She screamed underwater, the music from the stereo masking whatever sound reached the surface. Shaun yanked her back up. She drew in a deep breath. The sound of the inhale made Amanda's head pop up. She watched as Shaun shoved her mother under the water again.

Her moans weren't as loud this time as the orgasm began to settle. Then he pulled her up. "Act like you're pissed at me," he whispered. She grabbed the side of the pool and steadied herself in time to see him leaving.

Amanda watched him approach with wide eyes. "Did you just dunk my mother?"

He shrugged. "We were just horsing around." Laying down on a lounge chair next to Amanda, he closed his eyes as though nothing unordinary had just happened.

Ms. Russo stood, shuddering for a while longer. "Oh my god," she whispered repeatedly as she composed herself. Her head was swimming with thoughts of what just happened, what she hoped would happen. Finally, she got her breathing under control and left the pool. She walked right by the two, glaring in fake contempt at Shaun.

"Oh, she's pissed at you," Amanda said. "You'd better go apologize."

He opened an eye and looked at her. "Really?"

She put a hand on his arm. "Please babe?"

He groaned. "Fine." Getting up, he walked to the house. Ms. Russo stood in the kitchen waiting when he came in. "You did good," he said. She smiled proudly at the words. "Amanda thinks I'm making up with you for dunking you. On your knees."

She dropped quickly.

"Jack me off again."

To his surprise, she got back and walked out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"One sec," she replied with a smile.

She returned with a bottle of baby oil. Getting back on her knees she applied a bit to his cock before jacking him off again.

"Holy fuck, that feels good," he gasped.

"I know," she said, smiling up at him. She took her time, starting slowly and building.

"If you're this good with your hands, I can't wait to see what your mouth is like."

She wanted to suck him right then, but her conscience still held her back. She would not cross the line and betray her daughter, but if he did, she doubted she'd be able to stop him.

"Oh man, I'm close," Shaun said. "But Amanda is getting up. My cum better be spraying in your mouth before she gets here."

Ms. Russo sped things up.

"I figure you've got about thirty seconds."

She was frantic but knew just plain speed wouldn't get him off. "Come in my mouth, baby," she said. "I need it. I need to taste you. Come in my horny mouth."

Shaun came. She took in as much cum as she could. A little missed the target and landed on her chin. She stood back up, letting Shaun put his cock away as she grabbed a nearby napkin and wiped her mouth.

Amanda entered to hear, "So are we good, Ms. Russo?"

Ms. Russo nodded. "We're good, Shaun. Just behave from now on."

"Yes ma'am."

The rest of the afternoon went without incident, but none was needed. Ms. Russo was so wound up wondering if Shaun would do anything else that she was in a perpetual state of arousal. Shaun barbecued burgers for dinner then said he had to go shortly after they ate. Before he left, he managed one more time alone with Ms. Russo. He shoved a paper in her hand. "This is my number," he said. "Call me at 10pm from your bed. You will play with yourself and tell me what you're thinking. I want to hear you cum for me." He shoved his hand in her bottoms again. "So wet. I know how much you must want to cum right now, but do not play with yourself until you call."

Before she could answer, he turned and went to say good-bye to Amanda.

Shaun couldn't remember ever feeling so satisfied with himself as he walked home. His phone buzzed before he got there, but he didn't check it. He knew who it was. When he got to his room he opened his laptop and read the email from there.

Dear Dr. Maddow,

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Today was crazy! Shaun felt up my body. He played with my clit. And I let him. He made me cum! Repeatedly! I wanted him to. I wanted him to do so much more. I can't believe how much he turns me on. I feel like I'm losing myself to him. I jacked him off twice and swallowed his cum. It was delicious.

He made me watch him fuck my daughter! And I loved it. She passed out from his cock. I want that to happen to me. I need him so bad. He made me play with myself in the pool while my daughter was 10 metres away! I came so hard.

And now he wants me to call him and play with myself on the phone so he can hear me cum. Dr. Maddow, I'm so horny now and want to play and cum, but he ordered me not to. I don't know why I'm obeying, it just feels so good to know I'm pleasing him.

This is happening so fast. He said he's going to fuck me soon but didn't say when. I can't lie, if he tells me it's tomorrow, I'll cancel our appointment so I can fuck him. Abby would be upset.

Am I taking things too far? Should I back off? I don't know if I could...

Sincerely,

Jessica Russo.

Shaun revelled in the power he already had over this woman.

Jessica,

I think you should continue to follow where this path is taking you. I think you should appreciate the new sexual heights you're climbing to. If pleasing and obeying Shaun will take you further, then I think you should please and obey Shaun.

I think that obeying him will strengthen your desire for him and continue to heighten your sexuality.

What do you think?

Sincerely,

Dr. Maddow.

The reply was almost immediate.

Dear. Dr. Maddow,

I think you're right. I've never felt this alive and sexual before. And to think it could get better??? Yes, I'll obey Shaun. I'll do whatever it takes to make him happy with me and take me to places I've never been.

Thank you as always for your advice.

Sincerely,

Jessica Russo.


5

At 10pm Shaun's phone rang displaying a number he didn't recognize.

"Right on time," he said as he answered.

"I feel so naughty for doing this," Ms. Russo said.

"But a fun kind of naughty," he said.

"Yes."

"Get started."

"I'm imagining you here, kissing me, holding me. I so want to feel your lips against mine. It starts out sensuous and loving but quickly gets more passionate. We haven't fucked yet and we're both anxious to get to it. You start sucking on my tits. I love when you squeeze them. I love when you bite them. Did I tell you pain is a turn on for me?"

"No," said Shaun.

"Very few people know that, but when I hear you whispering in my ear I feel like I can tell the whole truth about me."

"You can. I won't judge."

"Oh god, just hearing you say that turns me on more. I'm so fucking wet for you right now, Shaun. I wish you'd take me, tie me up and use me while I'm helpless. It's been a fantasy of mine for years. Being spanked or whipped. Being forced to fuck someone. But no man has been strong enough to take complete control of me, to use me as a fuck toy."

"Maybe we'll do that then."

"Oh god. It's a great fantasy but I could never let things go further than what we're doing. I couldn't do that to Amanda."

"Forget Amanda for now and live in the fantasy."

"Mmmmmmmm. I'm imagining you licking my clit already. I need it so badly. I want to cum from your mouth and your cock."

"Licking and biting, Ms. Russo."

"You always call me 'Ms. Russo.' Why don't you call me Jessica?"

"I'd like to call you my slut."

"Oh god yesssss. I love being called nasty names too. You're making play faster just saying that. Oh fuck, Shaun. I'm ready to cum right now."

"Let me hear you."

"But Amanda's home."

"Let me hear you now, slut."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she moaned as she came.

Shaun smiled as he stroked his cock.

"I have a black dildo, you know?" she said.

"Do you?"

"I bought it before I met you, but it's about your size and has been a good friend of mine. I'm shoving it in my cunt now, imagining it's you. Oh god. It's sliding right in. I'm so wet. Listen." She moved the phone to her cunt and pumped the dildo. Shaun heard the wet sloshing. "See what you do to me?"

"Fuck yourself hard," said Shaun. "I know you're desperate for me. I'm desperate for you. I'm jacking myself off right now. Imagine I've thrown you over the bed and am taking you from behind, hard."

"Oh god, oh god, oh god. Yes. Fuck me, Shaun. Fuck your girlfriend's slutty mom." Shaun jacked off faster as he listened to the woman go at it.

'Should've made it a video call,' he thought. 'Next time.'

"So close. I'm so close," she panted.

"Maybe I need to spank that orgasm out of you," said Shaun.

"Godddddddddd!" she screamed. "Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Shaun's cock started spurting cum. "Oh fuck," he moaned. "I'm cumming too."

"Mmmmmmmm yes," she replied. "You came for me."

"It would be impossible not to. You're so fucking sexy."

"Thank you, babe."

"Now get some sleep."