I Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,486 Followers

She giggled. "I don't think I'll be able to for a while."

Shaun laughed. "Then occupy yourself. You can even play some more as long as you imagine me fucking you.

"It's always you, Shaun."

"Good. Good night, slut,'

"Good night, sir."

'Sir?' thought Shaun. 'That's different.'

*

Dear Dr. Maddow,

Shaun made me cum on the phone for him. It was amazing, but I'm still horny. So horny in fact that I'm playing with myself as I type this report. I'll sleep well tonight.

Sincerely,

Jessica Maddow.


6

Abby arrived a few minutes before Dr. Maddow. Dressed in a white blouse and black slacks, the sexy red head shook nervously.

"You're sure this is safe?" she asked Jessica.

Jessica sporting a, now preferred, skirt suit, squeezed her friend's shoulder. "Of course, Abby. I've been working with him for weeks and I've never felt better. I'm completely over the asshole."

"I've never been hypnotized before," Abby said. "Will he make me bark like a dog or something?"

"I can stay here the whole time if you," Jessica offered.

"Yes, please," Abby replied, feeling a little more at ease. She reached up and squeezed the hand on her shoulder as she smiled with some relief.

When the doctor arrived, he kept things professional, asking Abby a series of questions about her anxieties, her history, and her goals. He also noticed her nervousness.

"Now we don't have to do this," said Dr. Maddow. "But I assure you it is safe. If you are too nervous you won't be able to go under."

"May I have a glass of wine to calm my nerves?" Abby asked.

The doctor laughed. "Of course. Why don't we all have a drink before we get started. But just one."

Upstairs, Shaun watched the session with great interest. He was anxious to see how Dr. Maddow induced his clients for the first time.

When Abby finished her drink, she felt calm enough to continue. Dr. Maddow, who had only taken a sip of his, had her sit on the couch. He stood before her and pulled out his phone.

"Now I'd like you to put on the headset and look at this," he said. "It's a custom app I had built that will put you under."

"An app?" asked Abby.

The doctor smiled. "It's 2019."

"So I could just download that app and hypnotize people?" Abby asked.

"No," said the doctor. "As I said, it's custom. Only I have the code and the app. Let's begin."

He started the app while Abby stared at the screen. Shaun couldn't see what was displayed, but could make out different colours and flashes reflecting off Abby's skin. Her eyes began to flutter and then close.

"Abby, how do you feel?" asked the doctor.

"Calm. Relaxed."

The doctor nodded and tapped his phone a few times before setting it down next to her.

"What's happening?" asked Jessica.

"The audio is taking her deeper," said the doctor. "She be ready in a few minutes." He gave a sinister smile. "I think you love bringing your friends to me to work on. What do you think?"

"I think you're right, doctor," Jessica replied. "I'm so glad they can get the help they need from you. You're a saviour."

"Anthropological chickens."

Jessica slumped in the chair she sat in.

"Jessica, you feel the need to make sure your friends get the best care possible. You know I am the one who can do that. You will create a fund in which you will send money to me. Ten thousand a month should be sufficient to start. Do you understand?"

"Yes, doctor. I understand."

"The women you have brought me will also wish to contribute to the fund, as will women you will bring in the future. You will help them do this. Do you understand?"

"Yes, doctor. I understand."

"Good girl." He patted her head. "Now let's see how your friend is doing."

He checked the phone, gave it a little longer, then finally removed the headset.

"Abby, how do you feel?"

"Wonderful." Her voice was sensual.

"I think you like hearing the sound of my voice, what do you think?"

"I think you're right, doctor."

"I think the more you listen to my voice the more you will trust and obey it, what do you think?"

"I think you're right, doctor."

"Now Abby. I think you have more confidence in yourself than you've been letting on. I think that from this moment you will feel surer of yourself and your decisions. I think your confidence will increase and your need for the approval of others, with the exception of me, will diminish with each session you have with me. I think you know you'll need my guidance and approval to make sure you are on the right path. I think that you'll know this and be anxious to have more sessions. What do you think?"

"I think you're right, doctor."

"Good. Now when I snap my fingers you will awaken feeling refreshed, energized, and not the least bit nervous about being hypnotized, and you won't wonder what happened while you were hypnotized."

He turned to Jessica. "Jessica, wake."

He snapped his fingers.

"Wow!" Abby said. "What did you do? I feel great!"

"I helped you relax," said the doctor.

"Did you ever!" She looked over at Jessica. "Is this what it feels like for you?"

"I'm pretty sure it is," Jessica replied, smiling.

"No wonder you see him on a regular basis."

"Now ladies," said the doctor. "Anthropological chickens."

Both women slumped.

Shaun noted that he used the same trigger word for both girls. It was obviously programmed into the app. He wondered for a moment why the doctor would choose such a strange trigger word, but then realized there was almost zero chance of it being said inadvertently.

"Now remember: whenever I and only I say 'Anthropological chickens,' you will immediately fall back into this state. And whenever you hear me and only me say, "I think," you will believe or obey whatever I say immediately after. Obeying me will make you feel good. Whenever I send you a message, such as on email or text, that contains "I think," you will believe or obey whatever comes next in the message. Do you understand?"

"Yes doctor," the girls repeated in unison.

The doctor smiled. "Wake."

Both girls woke.

"That will be enough for your first day, Abby," he said.

"Already?" asked Abby. "Can't we do more?"

"No, this is something we have to do gradually. Too much change at once can overwhelm the mind."

"I understand. So, when do I see you again?" Abby asked.

He handed her a business card. "Make an appointment with my secretary for some time next week."

"Damn," said Abby. "I guess I can wait a week."

Jessica laughed. "Abby always wants instantaneous results."

"Abby, I think that as you work with me you'll learn the value of patience. What do you think?"

"I think you're right, doctor," Abby replied. "Next week then. Wow. I'm bursting with energy. I'm gonna hit the gym before I go back to work."

Once Abby left, Jessica hugged Dr. Maddow. "I know it's inappropriate, but thank you so much for working with Abby."

"It was, and definitely will be, my pleasure," said the doctor. "Now, I think you want to reward me, don't you?"

"Think you're right, doctor."

"I think you're feeling an uncontrollable urge to give me the pleasure you and your friends have received. I think you know that a blowjob will make me very happy with you. What do you think?"

"I think you're right, Sir, but this is unprofessional. I should not be sucking off my therapist, but I can't seem to stop myself. I need to pleasure you." She dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle his pants.

The doctor didn't catch it, but Shaun did. She didn't say, "doctor." She said, 'Sir." His suggestion that she replace all other men with him was working.

Ms. Russo enthusiastically sucked the doctor's cock while he stroked her head.

"You are the sexiest of my sluts, Jessica. And the richest. Our relationship is going to grow. I think you will realize you are developing romantic feelings for me. I think after a few more sessions you will realize you are in love with me. I think that even as you suck me you can feel your desire for me growing. And I think that when you swallow my cum you'll know it's something you want to taste every day. I think that feeling me cum in you will cause you to cum as well, increasing your desire and feelings for me."

He soon came in her mouth and she swallowed it all like a starving baby, even as her body twitched in orgasm.

When she pulled away from him, she stared up at him, confused. "This is wrong. I should not be doing this with you, but I can't seem to help myself. What's going on?"

"Anthropological chickens."

She slumped.

"Jessica, you will not question your growing attraction to me, but you will not discuss it with anyone else either. It will seem a natural extension of our relationship. You will hope I am feeling the same way and look for signs that you can share your feelings with me without having to end our relationship. When I snap my fingers, you will remember sucking me only as a daydream during our session. You will feel amazing after another successful session and desire to see me again soon. After the session, you'll go upstairs and brush your teeth. Now sit on the couch."

She did as she was told. He snapped his fingers.

"Thank you, doctor," she said. "And thanks again for Abby."

The doctor smiled.


7

"That fucker is not stealing my woman," Shaun swore as he watched the doctor leave. "It's time to end her weekly sessions." He waited patiently for Ms. Russo to go to her room.

She had just come out of the bathroom from brushing her teeth when Shaun walked into her bedroom.

"Shaun, what are you doing mmmpfff!"

He kissed her passionately. Her surprise dissolved quickly as she melted in his arms. For several minutes, they went at it until she pulled away for a breath. "But Amanda..."

"Do you want me?" Shaun asked.

"Yes."

"Do you need me?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to take you now and make you mine. Do you understand?"

"Yessssssss."

He grabbed her shirt and tore it open, buttons flying everywhere. He pulled the shirt down until it restricted her arms then deftly unhooked her bra. Soon his face was buried in her huge tits.

"Oh god, Shaun," she moaned. "I've wanted this for so long."

When he bit her nipple, currents of pleasure shot through her body. She pulled his head in tighter. "Yes. More."

Shaun switched to the other breast, biting that nipple as he squeezed the first with his fingers. "Oh, god. Don't hold back. Use me."

Shaun came back up and kissed her one more time then he pulled away. She looked at him, confused, until he undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. Her eyes locked on his semi-hard cock. He reached out and grabbed her by the back of her head.

"Come on, slut. Show me how much you need to please me." Pushing her to her knees, he shoved his cock into her mouth and began to fuck her face. Having her arms restricted while being used like that turned her on even more. "It amazes me how your daughter can be such a prude when you're such a horny slut. You're taking all of me in. Amanda has never been able to do that."

Ms. Russo's feelings were in turmoil as he compared her to her daughter. On the one hand, it reminded her of the betrayal she was committing, but on the other hand, she was so proud to be a better fuck than her daughter for this man.

After a minute, he shoved his cock in all the way and held it. Ms. Russo felt it jammed down her throat. She couldn't breathe. Soon panic set and she began to struggle, but strangely the helplessness of the situation turned her on more. Finally, Shaun pulled out, allowing her to take in a breath and then fucked her face a little while longer before pulling her off his cock and to her feet.

He walked her to the bed and leaned her over. Lifting her skirt, he yanked off her panties. "Here's what you've been dreaming about," he said.

A moment later, his cock slammed into her soaking cunt.

"Fuck!" she screamed.

He held it there a moment then started to pump.

"Oh god, yes, Shaun," she moaned. "Fuck me. Take me. Make me your slut."

Hearing her, made him pump faster.

"Now pay attention, slut," he said. "Because I'm about to lay down the rules. Your body is mine to use whenever, wherever I please. Is that clear?"

"But Shaun."

He slapped her ass hard.

"Not the right answer, slut." He began spanking her, turning her ass red quickly.

"Oh fuck. Oh god. Oh fuck," she screamed. Then her body seized in orgasm. "Goddddddddddddd!"

Shaun felt her cunt clamp down on his prick and almost lost it right there.

"Let's try it again," he said. "Your body is mine to use whenever, wherever I please. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"Say it back, so I know you're not a stupid cunt." He immediately cringed from the demeaning term, being used to speaking more respectfully to women, but she revelled in it. He had to remember she liked being called names and used.

"My body is yours to use whenever, wherever you please."

"Good."

"If I give an order, you obey."

"If you give an order, I obey."

"When I'm not around, you are not to play with yourself or cum without asking permission first."

"Oh god. When you're not around, I am not to play with myself or cum without asking permission first."

"You are mine. Body and soul."

"I'm y...yours. B...body and, and sooooooooul!" She screamed as the next orgasm overtook her.

Shaun grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to him. He reached around and squeezed both nipples as tightly as he could as he said, "Cum again, slut."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she screamed.

Her body convulsed so hard he almost got pushed out. Then he turned her head and kissed her. Their tongues played as she rocked her hips up against his body. Finally, he broke the kiss and shoved her onto the bed. He flipped her over, her arms still locked up in her shirt. He pushed her skirt up out of the way and mounted her.

"Take me," she whispered. "Take your slut."

He fucked her. Their eyes locked as he did. His cock slammed into her again and again.

"What are you?" he asked.

"Yours," she replied. "I'm yours. I'm yours. I'm yours."

She kept repeating it as the next orgasm built. Her chanting turned on Shaun more than ever. She was ready to cum but held herself back. She could see he was close.

The chant continued, increasing in volume until finally, Shaun began to grunt, his cock spurting cum into her. She let the orgasm loose. Her legs wrapped around him and pulled his cock in as deep as possible. Her head rocked back and forth as her body flailed beneath him. Still, she managed to keep up the chant, screaming it through the orgasm. Shaun let his body collapse on her before they kissed again.

When they separated, she smiled and asked, "Any orders, Sir?"

He rolled off her. She pouted as his cock pulled free.

"Clean me up, slut," he said. "You can lose the shirt."

She eagerly moved down as she tossed aside her top and then took him in her mouth, slowly, sensually cleaning the cock she would serve from now on. When she was done, she crawled up and cuddled up in his arms.

"Thank you, Shaun," she said, kissing his chest. "That was the best sex ever."

"And it'll get better," Shaun said.

"Mmmmmmm. I'm looking forward to that."

They heard the beep of Ms. Russo's phone.

"May I get that, Sir?" she asked.

"Go ahead."

She jumped off and checked her message. "It's Amanda. She's on her way home and wants to know if she should pick up anything."

"I guess that's my cue to leave," Shaun said as he jumped up and picked up his pants.

"Will I see you tomorrow, Sir?" she asked.

"You'll see me tonight," he replied.

She gasped. "We can't fuck while Amanda is here!"

"I'm sorry. What did you swear to me about your body?"

"Whenever, wherever," she said, dropping her head. "But sir, please..."

"Relax, slut," he said. "I have no intention of jeopardizing your relationship with your daughter. You're coming to my dorm. Tell her you have a business meeting."

She perked up. "Yes sir."

"And wear something sexy and slutty to turn the heads of all the college boys you'll be passing along the way."

She perked up further. "Yes sir!"

*

When Shaun arrived at his room he had a message waiting from Ms. Russo,

Dear Dr. Maddow,

Shaun fucked me today. It was the most incredible experience of my life. No man has just taken me like he did, used my mouth like that, tied my arms like that. I can't resist him. I'll do anything he asked. Strangely this doesn't worry me. It excites me.

You were right about him kissing me. That broke all the barriers. Now I have none for him. I'm his. I feel like property and yet it's freeing. Does that make sense?

Please tell me I'm not crazy.

Sincerely,

Jessica Russo.

His reply was quick but potent.

Dear Jessica,

You're not crazy. You've gotten what you've always wanted. Don't lose it. I think Shaun's control of you is so potent that the hypnotic triggers that have worked for me will now only work for him instead. I think it will only be his voice you respond to and his messages you will obey when he uses the trigger words. I think you'll know deep down that giving him this control will cement your relationship with him, make you his in a way no other woman can be.

What do you think?

Sincerely,

Dr. Maddow.

Shaun waited anxiously for the reply.

Dear Dr. Maddow,

I think you're right. I want to be his like no other woman. I want him to have total control over me. Thank you, doctor, for leading me to this wonderful place. I've never been happier.

Sincerely,

Jessica Russo.

*

Ms. Russo arrived at the dorms that night wearing a little red dress that seemed to make her breasts even bigger while nicely showing off her ass. Black fishnets, and four-inch heels added to the effect. As she walked down the halls following the directions he sent, college boys gawked, commented, drooled, and walked into walls and doors.

When she knocked on his door, Shaun let her wait awhile, knowing everyone would be watching. When he finally opened the door, he stared her up and down, not smiling. She felt a little self-conscious. The sexy confidence she felt a moment early vanished as she waited.

"Hello, Sir," she said. Do you approve?" She looked into his eyes, hopeful.

He reached out and pulled her in for a kiss. She swooned.

"I very much approve," he said. "Come in."

Shutting the door, he ordered her to sit on his bed. "Tonight is a big night for you, slut. Do you know why?"

"Because I'll be spending my first night with you?" she asked.

He hadn't even considered that, but now it seemed like a great idea.

He shook his head. "No, we're going to see if you're just playing along, enjoying the fantasy and pretending to mine, or if you are truly mine, body and soul."

"But I am yours, Sir," she said, getting a little worried that he doubted her devotion. "What must I do to prove it?"

"It's very simple. We just need to have a talk about anthropological chickens."

She slumped on the bed.

Shaun smiled. "Yep. All mine."

————————————————————

Author's notes:

I didn't "write" this story so much as it continued to play repeatedly in my head until I was forced to type it out. I felt more like a vehicle for the story than the author. I set it out so it could be a stand alone story, but check my profile page for updates on this and other stories.

Feedback on this site is what we authors consider payment for days and days work. So please be generous. Tip your authors. I'd love to hear what you thought, good and bad, about the story, characters, scenes, etc.

Thanks,

Boratus.

Boratus
Boratus
1,486 Followers