All Comments on 'I Told Her to Lock the Door'

by tinstar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story. She's probably been getting some on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hilariously Fantastic!

This was such perfection in every way. Yeah, the sex was great. Thanks for that. Better yet were all of the hysterical insights, disguised as asides, from the clueless husband. I wanted to not like him at all, but I ended up feeling pretty sorry for him.

Hopefully, they both learned some valuable lessons after this encounter.

CHL88CHL88over 7 years ago
I was hoping...

I was hoping that during the oral, she would say something like, "Oh, darling, you know how much I love it when you do that." Or that he would have walked in on her and someone else, or that someone else would have walked in on them.

But, it's your story, and it was great just as it was.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

I am soooo wanting to tell people about this story, but they'll be either asleep or driving to work now, so it will have to wait.

It was like yeh, yeh, 'Surprise! It's the husband'. To yeah sure she's not going to recognize him. To - yeah okay, she's been getting some after his incessant showing her off like a stuffed parakeet. To - okay the writers taken over the reigns, how did that happen? To - naw, she's gonna fess up she knows it's him any moment now. To that beautiful ending! It did cross my mind as a possibility for a conclusion, but somehow, in a story that was leading directly towards it, you made it disappear again until the very end! (If this paragraph makes any sense, I'll be scared.)

Shot for making me giggle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

Hilarious.

To the men of today: Don't be so cocky when showing your woman off and Always be adventurous in the bedroom! ;)

Love the read thanks for the giggles!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 7 years ago
I enjoyed the story......

...................but hope you are not done with it just quite yet ? A mutually acceptable outcome for both wife and husband will be no small challenge Mr. Author. :-) Perhaps you should encourage reader suggestions. I have one !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No time to write, but a short comment

Very good first story and a new twist on an old story, so good on 'ya.

moresubthanslavemoresubthanslaveabout 6 years ago
Amusing twist

I loved it lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So now you know why she leaves the door unlocked. She's been a whore all along and you've been the unwitting cuck. Congrats on getting off on showing off your slutty wife for other men. Now you know why she lets you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous