I Told Her to Lock the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinstar
tinstar
1 Followers

I was astonished since in the past, the only reactions she has had to our lovemaking has been a little sigh of relief. She kept up a slow deep hunching while I had spasm after spasm. After it was over, she rolled us to our side and then she hung onto me pulling me to her. I started to withdraw but she objected and told me to leave it because she wanted my hot cum to stay inside her and bathe the deepest parts of her love tunnel. LOVE TUNNEL, where did she ever hear of that? As I lay on top of her, she would contract and relax the muscles inside her pussy causing a feeling of being milked. This is new. I wonder where she learned this little trick.

I laid there being milked until I became horror-struck with everything that had just transpired. Then to her objections I got off the bed, hastily dressed and quickly left the house with her lying in a pool of cum, naked with the ropes still tied to the head board. I knew she would come to her senses now that everything was over with. She would feel so ashamed at what she did and would worry about what to tell me when I got home. I'm sure when she describes the rape, I'd bet she won't tell me about how she participated but she will feel so guilty about leaving the door unlocked.

That's all I wanted anyway. I just wanted to teach her a lesson. I drove to my work, went in, took a shower and redressed in my business attire. Right on time I arrived at home and went inside. I expected to see her crying on the messed up bed and relieved to see me but she was cooking breakfast. I gave her my normal good morning kiss and greeting. She responded back as if nothing happened.

I eventually asked how her night was. She said "I slept like a baby and I feel great this morning". She had already cleaned house, washed and changed the sheets and I don't know what she did with the ropes and her torn clothes. One thing has become obvious, she is NOT going to tell me that she got raped. I can't believe this.

Now for the worse part. It's been a week, she's not said anything and is still leaving the blinds open, the alarm off and the door unlocked!

tinstar
tinstar
1 Followers
12