All Comments on 'I Want You'

by lovewords

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

confused as to how many and who and when she was fucking when.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Childish garbage!

melinimeliniabout 10 years ago
Has potential

If you slowed it down and gave the story a little more depth, I think this has great potential. Considering getting an editor. Good first start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interested....

I really am. I do hope you finish. Maybe give us a backstory and slow it down.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

I hate to say this but Shia was right about their relationship affecting their job. At first I was OK with Nia moving on because he wasn't ready for marriage but moving out only caused drama in the workplace. Both of them were and still is being immature. With the way the are acting everyone now knows the are involved.

She must not know Shia very well to think he has moved on just because he was screwing around. He was just stupidly trying to make a point to Nia with the different women. And he is an ass to want her to not be with other guys.

I don't see things getting better if Nia doesn't get back with him. They need a mediator to work out their issues before getting back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good start

Cant wait till I see what happens next and learn more about their pasted relationship. But can you pleases go back and finish BEST FREINDS I really enjoyed that story very much and who care what this people say on your stories they are yours and you can write them anyway you want.

P.S. thanks for given us something to read that you take your free time to do for are enjoyment and yours.

MommamayIMommamayIabout 10 years ago

Needs an editor, but has very good potential update soon

addictedto4inchesaddictedto4inchesabout 10 years ago
Good to see you back

You always give the best stories.. thanks and keep up the good work...... Its your story take it in any direction that feels good to you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Me likey!!

SHIA, YOU HAVE LosT YOUR MIND!! Nia told him right its okay for him to sex up every female but she can't have relations with any man. I don't like that Will dude he is real disrespectful but then again so is Shia. I am pulling for you Shia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
...

Um wtf too many holes in this 'story' ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHERE'S THE STORY ENDINGS

I like your stories but I have to ask. Why is it that you write these stories that read like they should continue on because they do not really end. Yet you do not continue them. You give us back ground information on the characters and story plots, but you do not finish the stories.

Michmommy2Michmommy2about 10 years ago
Another Hit

Ok, please update soon like tomorrow! These men are gonna be the death of Nia. Shia can dish it but can't take it. Will is obviously sprung. Hmmm? I think she loves Shia, but they gotta get it together. Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you write ALOT

That is not a bad thing though. I wonder why there is always two guys that your female characters in each story has to choose from. Its like a heart vs. mind thing you have going on with them. I truly think you are a GREAT writer. You're actually to good to be on this website, this the kinda shit people pay for. Please continue with your stories though new and old they are very interesting. T.L.IRVIN

EOLoverEOLoverabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Do u in spite of these people .

Gurl gone and finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anxiously waiting

You like to torture people don't you!?

emj417emj417about 9 years ago
Never get your honey where you get your money.

Nia cares for Will and he seems stable, but she was hiding their relationship just like Shia did theirs. She is in love with Shia, but made the right decision in moving out.

Seems like Nia and Shia need to grow up. Glad she moved on from Shia--she gave him ample time to man up and he flaunted his new women in her face, takes one home to the family, and has sex where they can be videotaped. Why would she have sex with this man whore? Are you sure you meant to write she had sex with Shia a few nights ago?

She was respected, but her rep is starting to teeter over the line to 'Easy Nia'. I would say stick with Will, just to stick it to Shia, but Will doesn't deserve to be caught between these two. Love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whoa!

Oh my! What???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovewords@lovewords
I love reading as much as I love writing. I find all sorts of topics fascinating!