I Want You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah. I don't think I've had nearly enough," he said his hand moved slowly up my thigh.

We were both looking down at his hand make its way up my skirt when the door opened; and in walked Shia and his friends.

His eyes landed on me just as I lifted my head.

Our eyes connected.

Shia looked like he was ready to kill someone while I just stared at him unable to move.

"Get the fuck up," he barked at me, getting the attention of everyone in the room.

I got up off of William's lap.

William stood up. "You don't have to get up," he told me," as he pulled me into him

"You're fucking him?" Shia, based at me. He rushed towards us...

The two of them ending up breaking my coffee table. They practically destroyed my living room.

Logan and a few other guys finally ushered Shia out of the house, while Will's friends were in the kitchen with him.

I felt horrible. I didn't know what the hell to do.

Shia came back into the living room. I'd just finished yelling at his friends to get him the fuck out.

"Come upstairs and talk to me right now," he based at me.

We went to my bedroom and closed the door.

"So you're a fucking whore now, letting some guy feel you up on your couch in front of god and everybody?"

"Why do you care, when you've been fucking everything in a skirt?"

"Everything in a fucking skirt doesn't belong to me," he growled.

"I don't belong to you. And, it's been almost a year, Shia."

"I didn't ask you to move out," he yelled.

"And you didn't ask me to stay either," I yelled back.

"You said you wanted space, your own space."

"Five minutes after I complain to you because were still not married after three years of being together? Shia, are you fucking serious?"

"I can't believe--that you did that. I have to work with those guys."

"I work with them too. Do you think I want to hear about how some guy had his hand up your fucking skirt at a super bowl party?"

"And yet you fuck random women, tape it, and then show it to the same guys."

"I told you that I had nothing to do with that," he gritted.

"Well at least he knows what he wants, and isn't ashamed of the way he feels for me."

"Ashamed of you? Please don't start with the bullshit," he backed me into the door.

"No you need to leave Shia." I told him.

"Why so you can invite him up here, make him feel better, like you did me three fucking nights ago? Does he know how I fucked you and came in every fucking hole you have? I hope the motherfucker hasn't kissed you or ate your pussy or licked your tits. Where the fuck did I not cum on you the other night, that's probably the better question?

"You need to leave," I told Shia again.

"Make me." He retorted.

He pushed me back onto my bed. He had my panties down and was in between my thighs in two minutes.

While he pumped two fingers into my already slickening pussy, he held my hands above my head.

I moaned his name as he entered me.

"Whose pussy is this?" he growled near my ear as he fucked me deeply.

"Y-yours," I moaned.

"I can't fucking hear you," he said to me. He began to move harder and faster.

"It's yours Shia," I yelled, as I began to come.

"All Mine?" he asked.

"Yesss." My body continued to shake as he pulled his dick out of me. He came on my stomach.

He lay on his back in the bed pulling me so that I lay half on top of him.

I didn't want to think about going downstairs. I could hear that the game was on, so I knew that everyone had heard us.

"You moving back home? You're going to marry me?" he asked me bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Wha--what?"

My answering machine chose that moment to come on. Will's deep voice spoke.

"I'm not going to lie, the fact that he's there and I'm not; I'm feeling this shit deeply Nia. I honestly don't know what it could be," he chuckled harshly. "I know he isn't fucking you better than me. Honestly; I think I'm ready for you get over your little attachment to the memories of the first love of your life. Call me when he leaves. I don't care what time it is."

Will's words ripped through my chest like shrapnel. I felt completely torn. I also knew that Shia waited on my answer. I didn't have one to give him. Not one that he wanted to hear.

12