All Comments on 'I Warned You'

by gldngolfer

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So this is a total clusterfuck.

First off, if he's working 13 hours a day, he doesn't have time to stop off for a drink at "Happy Hour" because he's still working. Second - get an editor. You need some serious help. Third - why would any man stay married to a shrew? She posts a picture on Facebook??? This was just one example of what she has done to him over the years? That alone would have been a divorce all by itself. If he hates his Boss, why not look for another job? Between his bitch Boss and his bitch wife he seems to have a problem with dominant/domineering women. Is he totally spineless with no pride or self respect? Sure feels like it. And then the Superglue. You do realize it won't glue body parts together? They would be sticky for awhile but the glue drys and you peel it off. Let's just say, for the sake of the story, that the glue does hold his penis to his belly. Get in the shower, taking a bottle of nail polish remover with him. Pee in the shower and then use the polish remover to remove the glue. All done. But better than that? Go to the hospital like the story started out. Have the hospital personnel remove the super glue - any acetone based product does the job. Then go to the Police and file assault and sexual assault charges against his wife. You do understand that what she did is considered assault right? And since it was his penis involved, that's sexual assault. So his wife is going to jail. Divorce her while she's there or at the very least have her sign off on a divorce settlement that awards him 80% of the marital assets in return for dropping the charges. You have solved your problem. This was simply idiotic. Poorly thought out. Badly written and ludicrous in its actions. Try again. 1 star for complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

There you have it, don't put your job before your wife. Obviously some payback will be called for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey anon - So this is a total cluster fuck

Have you taken your medication today? It's just a damn story!

I guess you have no idea that some people have jobs that start very early in the morning and work the long hours mentioned in the story and still make happy hour on time? Maybe they have a long commute? You must be living off the monthly government check so you have no idea what people actually go through to earn a paycheck in this country. Some of us work damn had for the little we get.

Obviously you've used a low grade super glue if it did not glue your fingers together. I know I've used acetone to free my fingers before.

Try using your head for more than just holding your hat.

Again, it's just a story. Breathe and relax,

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE VICTIM BECOMES THE BUTT OF THE JOKES

and is used as the ER family show n tell, TK U MLJ LV NV

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Back at Ya,Twat!

- Wife gets large dildo super-glued up her ass!

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 8 years ago
Hmmm......

I think that once the husband explained what happened the hospital would be legally bound to report it as a case of domestic violence. Of course that would change the story but I think that is what would happen in real life.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 8 years ago
Not The Way Most Husbands Would Handle That

If I did that to my husband, they might find my body six or seven years from now...or NOT!

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago

I'd of gone to the hospital, then to DIVORCE COURT.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Need a drink once in a while after work?

Wife doesn't like it when you stop off at the bar?

Buy a bottle, take it home, share it with your wife.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Damn

Life is complicated enough. I guess he's lucky she didn't super-glue the hole shut.

firemanlitfiremanlitabout 6 years ago

Time for him to retaliate. Glue the bitches flaps together!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Very funny.

No excuses work here.

This guy needed punishment.

Who works 13 hours a day anyway?

Get another job, idiot, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
bad stuff

Jalapeno oil on her favorite dildo.....

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 5 years ago
HAHA! What a mess!

Step into the shower, turn it on, cover your dick with a washcloth and take your piss. Some nail polish remover unglues his dick and then a good divorce attorney takes care of his shrewish wife. Done and done.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Should

have pissed in her closet. Little pussy deserves whatever he gets for not punting this psycho bitch in the first place. Sick story. Now's his chance to call the cops and have her be the one going to jail.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Just read your biography page

So these stories are a little bit autobiographical and you write them for your wife? Well that explains a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Punt the cunt, one and done. She's an abusive control freak and he needs to walk away.

Or maybe wait till she's asleep and superglue her hands to her face, that will be hysterical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who thinks that this is funny? Flip the sexes, what happens?

The ER staff reported it to the police, they arrested the wife, she was convicted of sexual assault, placed on the offenders list, and never saw her children again.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There was nothing funny about this. The guy is a moron for putting up with a nurse laughing at his situation and his wife is a shrew and he does nothing about it. He deserves to be miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HAD MY WIFE DONE THAT TO ME, SHE'D BE SORRY. She may not be able to walk, or worse...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why marry her if like that.?

AND you knew but ignored!

My half ass survey of divorce. Communication the lack of most cause.

So I loved her response

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad it's fiction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really, really needs a finish. Let her family deal with her anger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story - especially as it happened to someone else! Humorous and good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Humorous story - good description of MC’s situation

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

Had trouble following. My 2 was a gift.... literally

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous