I was Becoming Concerned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then whispered into my ear the question I had dreaded all day, "Say, mom, can we snuggle on the couch?"

So that's what we were doing; "snuggling".

I deflected his advance with a condition of my own, "Bradley don't you have homework to do?" I expected my tone to dissuade his intention.

"Mom! I can't study like this." He looked longingly at me from askance, "Come on, I need you!"

His pleading meant nothing until he said "I need you". It was true he needed me, but did I need him? I asked for this by involving myself in his sex life. But to allow him to masturbate on me was over the top and so very taboo...

I had to exert some measure of control, "Not on the couch, son. Go to your room..."

He looked as if I was speaking a foreign language; so I shooed him away and said, "I'll be right there."

He smiled and hustled to his room. I leaned into the counter and shook my head. I recounted in my mind the perverse episode with Bradley as he masturbated as I held him previously, and I found myself becoming aroused. This was not good. It was wholly inappropriate and vulgar what we were doing together – or he was doing, while I held him... I turned and went to Bradley's room.

I found him fidgeting on his bed, as if he too was unsure what was to transpire. I'm sure he was asking himself the same questions I was asking; how far is too far, what were the limits, we hadn't specified any limits, did we need them? Or were we just exploring a little heavy petting like some couples do?

I sat beside him and decided to say nothing and just control from a position of primacy – I was the parent, it was my role to limit as I saw fit, no need to spell out any rules – just go with it, and make up the rules as we went.

I leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around me. I realized he was slow to get started today so I encouraged him, hoping to end this soon so as to limit the opportunity to do any really harmful stuff.

"Okay, baby, let's get started." I intoned.

Bradley took this to mean something very different. He placed his left hand on my breast and I jumped. I wasn't prepared for this and it unnerved me for a moment. I felt him fumbling between us and resisted the impulse to look. He was certainly exposing himself and I knew quite quickly he was becoming excited. I felt his erect penis as it brushed against me as Bradley gently massaged it. He began to kiss my neck and I swooned. But when he attempted to kiss my lips I averted my face and allowed only my cheek to him.

I felt him shift and he moved out of my embrace. He stood and began to remove his clothing. I demurred, and began to protest, "Bradley..." He assured me quite quickly that it was so he could manage himself more completely.

As he reseated himself beside me I looked to appraise the situation before embracing him, for obvious reasons; this is when I spied the enormity of my son's debacle. It was thick, as thick as my arm. And perched atop the shaft was a large purple head, throbbing as if it had a life of its own. The entire scene was frightening. I wished I could tell you it was a beautiful sight, but it wasn't. The shaft was not symmetrical; one side had a curve that made it look misshapen. The veins were thick and knotted under the skin as if it had been stuffed with rope. But the head was smooth and appeared to be the size of a baseball. I truly understood what had happened with those girls – no one could fault them for trying.

I gasped out loud and immediately worried that I might offend Bradley, but he just leaned into me and reached for my breast again. I accommodated him this time and allowed him his fleshy agate. I wrapped my arms around him but soon realized that he needed more room to facilitate his manipulations. With his left hand on a breast and his right on his penis, I was left to flounder as a prop in this debauched venue. Just as I began to feel left out Bradley dropped my breast with his left hand and shifted himself so that I was between his outstretched legs. I looked to see what he was doing, and saw what I didn't think was possible; his penis was even larger now than before!

That is when I realized that he had taken my hand and was moving it towards his thick, pulsing shaft. My mind revolted. I heard a scream in my head to flee, run while you have the chance! And then he placed my hand on his throbbing cock. Never had I ever imagined such an act of depravity, but here and now I had my son's penis in my hand.

He had his hand over mine as he gently stroked up and down his shaft. I felt it surge and quiver, and pulse its own rhythm. He then placed my other hand opposite the first and we gently stroked him, together. We continued like this for several minutes, to the point that my inhibitions subsided. Then Bradley let go of my hands and leaned back and watched me as I stroked him.

I was suddenly aware that he might judge me. He might be comparing me to all those girls he had been with and it daunted me critically. I resolved to give him what they couldn't; the satisfaction of supremely good sex!

I really went to town on him. I noticed the smirk on his face change to wonderment. He was now the student and I was the teacher. But how was I to raise the bar when I didn't know how much he had been exposed to? I suppose my pride took over then, as I leaned into him and flicked my tongue across the pre-cum as it sat perched atop his pee hole. I tried to place my mouth over the head but suffice it to say I just pretended to suck him off. But just as I was sucking the crown of his meaty head, He began to shoot. I panicked and held my mouth over him as he ejaculated over and over into my mouth.

There was no physical way to swallow all his semen, globs dripped down his shaft and my chin. Leaving us covered with the gooey stuff. As he slowly stopped twitching I gave him a couple of squeezes and pumped the last of the semen out of his penis. So focused on what I was doing I failed to realize he was laying there watching me intently.

When I realized that he was observing my every movement, I dropped him wetly against his leg and leapt to my feet I spun toward the door and reached for the knob. As I departed the room I commanded over my shoulder, "Clean up, your father will be home soon." Why did I say that? He was as aware as I that his father was due at five, just like always. Why did it bear mentioning? Perhaps it was a Freudian slip as well – I was intimating that our behavior had a time limit; five o'clock.

That evening after dinner Bradley came to me in the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around me and said, "I'm going to study my homework. I'll see you after school tomorrow." He nuzzled behind my ear and I leaned into him, "Okay," I responded.

I suppose it was because I hadn't yet tried to rationalize what I was doing with my son that allowed me to hold the perspective that I was helping my son in this dark hour that afforded me the out that I required emotionally to cope with my actions. But that coping mechanism failed me that afternoon.

As Bradley arrived I was waiting expectantly; the dutiful mother doting on her only son. Bradley burst into the foyer and saw me waiting expectantly for him and beamed the most heartfelt smile a mother could experience. He swept me into his arms and kissed me on the face and neck – I still avoided his lips to mine.

He gushed with such enthusiasm that I was caught up in the moment when he begged, "Mom, can we start now?"

"Let me turn down the stove honey, I'll be right in."

He almost jumped with glee, he hugged me tightly and before I could turn my face his lips were on mine. I swooned, and in that moment of hesitation I felt his tongue slip between my lips. Unwilling to dispel the mood I allowed him his moment of triumph. He was a good kisser, and I did enjoy it; but I held my tongue in check.

I could feel his excitement between us and it thrilled me to know I had wrested such a response from a virile young man. I patted his behind and entreated him, "Go on now, I'll be right in."

He spun away with a "yippee", and I turned towards the kitchen; chuckling the whole way. I turned the stove to simmer and looked into the mirror on the back of the door and pulled the scrunchie from my hair. I shook it out and ran my fingers through it, primping as it were. I rubbed my index finger on my lips smoothing my lip gloss. As I looked into my own face I suddenly realized I was primping for my own son!

So what? I asked myself, and turned with an attitude of confidence and walked to the door of my son's bedroom.

Things were to be different today, and it was apparent as I opened the door. Bradley was standing directly in front of me as the door opened, buck naked. I didn't know if I should laugh or scream, so I just said "Oh!" instead. His man meat was flaccid and dangling between his legs. I couldn't resist the sight and stared at it. Apparently this was nothing new to Bradley as he ignored my obsession and began to unbutton my blouse.

"Hold on young man, what are you doing?" I asked as I deflected his hands.

"I thought we could...you know...cuddle mom." His innocent plea was as genuine as a newborn bunny. Then he looked toward the bed; the bedspread was pulled back and what appeared to me as clean sheets as well.

I must have looked shocked because without so much as a word he continued his plea, "Mom, I just need to be close to you, to feel you, Please?"

"Turn off the light, and get in bed..." I left the rest unsaid.

He did as I asked and I turned away from him.

Now, I was a Miss America contestant from California some twenty years ago. I had to compete with very beautiful women as I made my way to the big stage and I am every bit as good looking now as I was then; but I was not going to expose myself to my son!

I trembled as I took off my blouse first and then my yoga pants. I took off my bra, but not my panties – That was my last line of defense.

Quickly I moved to the bed and between the sheets. Bradley was waiting there; he was partially erect, and warm to the touch. My hands encircled him and began a methodical stroke.

I felt Bradley exploring my body. I closed my eyes and allowed him to feel me, but as his right hand found my sweet spot, I clamped down on his hand and denied his invasion onto my most private of privates. He left his hand to linger there, as he explored elsewhere with his remaining hand.

In the dark I felt him grasp my breast and then his warm breath on my skin as he moaned in cadence with my ministrations. I wondered if I might maneuver down to his penis again, as before, and as I moved, his hand between my legs made contact with my clitoris. Sparks flew, lights flashed, and I gasped out loud, "Oh, Honey!" I clasped down once more but the pressure was fully against my clit and I failed to stem the flow of my climax, I jerked and rubbed against his hand as hard as I could; until it slowed and then subsided...

Bradley allowed me my moment of release and dutifully placed little kisses on my skin, and then he began to kiss my nipples. I have a nipple thing. It takes very little nipple stimulation to get me really fired up, and in this moment of reduced resistance to his efforts, I became extremely agitated once again.

I finally had enough and pushed Bradley onto his back, I quickly pulled my panties off, straddled him and allowed my vagina to rest on the underside of his penis as it lay on his belly. Thus exposed to him, I began to undulate above him, my clit on his shaft and my body rubbing his; heavy petting on steroids!

I was frantic now. My pace was frantic. I could feel Bradley's arms around me, holding on for dear life.

And then his voice was in my ear, "Oh mom, I'm cumming!"

That was all it took, I began a bone bending, jaw slackening, piss ejaculating climax. I literally lost bladder control and pissed all over my son, me and the bed.

But as we slowed and I realized what had occurred, I could feel the combined piss and semen between us. Our bodies lubricated with the product of our debauchery. I kept up the small movements and reveled in the sensation of my son's body beneath me.

Bradley's hands were still exploring, he was feeling my buttocks and made a comment that sent me into orbit, "Mom. You feel so much firmer than the girls at school." It was just an observation by a boy enamored of his mother, but to me it was a conquest of sorts; a victory over the youth and inexperience of Bradley's detractors.

He reached over with his free hand and turned my cheek, he kissed me, and his tongue darted between my lips. This time I reciprocated and my tongue teased his as well...

After dinner, Bradley came to me to tell me he was going to study. I fully expected him to say that he would see me after school, but instead he turned me to face him, he placed his hands on my arms and kissed my cheek. I was melting like butter in his embrace. He whispered in my ear something I will never forget, "I love you." Then he turned and left me standing there, shaking like a leaf.

Allan wanted sex later that night, and I enjoyed it very much, especially when I imagined Bradley's massive tool between my legs. I certainly hope that I never slip up and divulge my fantasy when Allan can surmise the true meaning of my exuberance.

So this was the new normal for Bradley and me. He would arrive home, go to his room and I would tease him as I disrobed in the dark, and then we would rub one-another to climax. I had made peace with my conscience; Bradley was happy again and I had the good fortune of having a live in lover.

But a dark cloud was rising above our happy little affair and the cure for this heinous poison was to be dear to us both.

Bradley had let it be known that he had a girlfriend that he had regular sex with. When the word got around school, Carla was put on the spot, as she had accused Bradley of being gay, and it was she that reacted to the news of Bradley's girlfriend. She began a "Put up, or shut up" campaign. She suggested that Bradley introduce his girlfriend around, or better yet she proffered, post a Youtube video of him with his girlfriend.

When he came home that afternoon he was as dejected as I had ever seen him. When I suggested that we try to forget about it while in bed together, he rebuffed my advances and said he was too tired for fooling around. I was heartbroken, not just for him but for me too. I had come to anticipate our afternoons together as much as he.

I left him to brood. I went to the kitchen and thought about the cruel things Carla had said. Then it struck me; we could make a video together. If we were cautious, we could sell the act as genuine and destroy the rumor mill at a single stroke.

I ran the idea past Bradley and he was all for it. He was regaining his enthusiasm, and suggested we make a dry run. He set up his smart phone and we began to enact a scene for our video. We must have tried everything, from every angle, before we stopped so I could finish dinner.

Bradley put the video on my tablet and the following morning I reviewed it. It was pretty bad. Bad angles, bad light, just bad. And on top of all this bad was my face was always in the frame – this was a non-starter. Mothers could not count as girlfriends, aside from the fact that our illicit affair would be exposed.

That afternoon as Bradley and I made love – Oh yeah, I said it; we were making love now – I explained my reservations and he said that my face could be obscured, cloaking my true identity. I was encouraged again.

But he had a reservation that was not so easily overcome; he explained that without intercourse all that would be accomplished was exposing himself on the internet.

It was Friday, and we had time to work on the problem. I for one had ideas for pretending penetration without the actual deed being done.

Saturday morning Allan left for eighteen holes of golf, and I expected him to be thirsty afterwards. So, maybe we had till the late afternoon to construct our video. Bradley got Allan's work lights from the garage and we rigged up my smart phone, his smart phone, and my tablet computer to capture every angle. Satisfied that we ready, Bradley announced, "Just one last issue, mom..."

I knew what he meant but ignored him. "Get ready honey, I'll be right back." He looked at me quizzically and began to disrobe. I stepped out and retrieved my tube of KY jelly. If we were going to try this I needed help!

When I returned Bradley was ready, and already stiffening between his legs. I motioned to turn on the cameras, and he did so efficiently and turned to embrace me.

I whispered in his ear, "No names..."

He shook his head in understanding. And I knelt between his legs. I kissed him and cuddled with his massive appendage. I loved him and I showed it. He was supremely hard and it was time for the main act. I moved him to the bed and as he lay back I followed him, straddling him as I mounted the bed. I was exhilarated knowing that soon I would be viewed by all of Bradley's lovers. I reveled in knowing the jealousy that would result from our coupling would solve once and for all who watched that Bradley was the greatest lover any woman could desire.

I reached and grasped his throbbing tool; I took the tube of KY Jelly and began to salve his turgid member liberally. I did likewise to my already distended labia. I had so anticipated this moment I was wet and loose, the KY was insurance...

I rose above him and trembled in his embrace. I positioned him against my flowering portal and pressed down against him. He pressed upward and I cautioned him to be easy with me, "Careful baby..."

"Mmmm," He moaned.

I felt his lips on my nipples and I felt a shudder in my loins, I redoubled my pressure against him. I adjusted and reached between us. I held myself open for him as I re-engaged his probing member. I pushed as hard as I dared, I felt myself tear a little as the head tried to force its way into me. I receded and tried again. Each time he penetrated just a little further... More pressure and then... suddenly the head popped inside me. I screamed out in pain and delight at my having conquered this truly phenomenal feat. It felt like I was having a baby! The pain was exquisite and when Bradley pressed up, into me I screamed, "Stop! Oh Honey, you're so big...I can't breathe... Don't move..."

Bradley was sobbing out loud, "Oh mom! I can't believe how it feels..."

"Oh honey, you said my name, you mustn't." I was having difficulty breathing, talking, moving. Everything hurt.

We lay still for several moments, and then I tried again. I pressed down and he slid deeply into my belly. I was so full! But if we were to pass this off as sex we had to actually do something. I retracted, and Bradley followed my movement, "Still, be still." I intoned.

I pressed down and it felt better. Again I retracted and pressed down, over and over again. I was performing a sex act with my son on video. I was fucking my son...I came as my son penetrated me.

"Oh god... Oh honey... Oh Bradley, baby..." I was stroking him as hard as I felt capable of at that moment. I had maybe half of him in me, and I was loosening up as we continued.

Then Bradley's orgasm started and I felt a piercing pain blind me as I froze in fear of real damage to my insides. He stroked into me and began blasting my guts with his semen. He held me tight as he spewed again and again into my overly extended vagina.

We slowed and I let him soften inside me. I did not want to try removing it while he was still excited. Finally I rose up and let it pop out of me. It fell thickly onto his abdomen, smacking loudly as it splattered our juices everywhere.

Bradley gasped out, "Oh, mom, I had no idea it could be so good!"

"Bradley! There you go again with the names..."