I was Becoming Concerned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to get cleaned up and begin dinner. Bradley said he was going to begin editing the footage.

I was feeling the effects of having Bradley inside me, my entire core was aching and my vagina stung from time to time from micro-tears in the vaginal opening. I took a couple of Naproxen tablets for the pain and took it easy.

It was near four o'clock and I hadn't heard a peep from Bradley. Dinner was started and so I took a break to check on his progress. I knocked softly on his door and didn't hear a response. I knocked louder, still no response. I opened the door and peeked in. There, in the middle of his bed, Bradley was jerking his penis, while watching the video of our lovemaking. I gasped! But Bradley had headphones on and could not hear me. I entered and watched him as he manhandled himself. It was amazing to watch, so I stood and watched him until he ejaculated.

As he finished he became aware of my presence. "Oh, hi mom." He said with a smile. He removed the headphones and placed them on the bed. As the video was still running on the computer, I couldn't help but watch. It was at the point where Bradley was ejaculating inside me. I watched as his seed oozed out at the point of our coupling. I shivered with the visual record of the event and felt a stir in my erogenous zone.

"How's it goin honey?" I asked.

"I'm having a hard time getting through it without having to relieve myself." He said with a smirk.

"You're so bad, young man..." I teased.

Bradley stood and grasped my hands. He held them in his and leveled his gaze, as he looked into my eyes, "Mom, what you did for me was so...absolutely amazing! I can't express how I feel, but to say...I love you." He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.

But the entire episode had me so wound up emotionally and sexually, that I grabbed him in a hug and kissed him fully on the lips. My tongue was lapping at his, and the sounds I made were not very motherly; in fact, I was acting like a bitch in heat.

I knew that a repeat performance was out of the question until I healed up from our earlier foray; so I hugged him and admonished him to finish up soon enough to post it before Monday.

Bradley worked on the video all that evening and all Sunday too. Because of the finished length of the video he had it posted as a three part video series, now it was time to wait and see.

Monday afternoon, Bradley informed me that he let the word get out surreptitiously that he had posted the video. He had asked his old friend, Matt, to let it be known that Bradley had made a porno with his girlfriend. When I heard who he had involved I almost died – Matt was Bradley's buddy from childhood, I knew him and his family well and it made me very uneasy to know he had been involved.

"You told Matt!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down mom, he doesn't know it's you."

"I know, but..." I was shaking my head, imagining Matt watching me fuck Bradley.

"Mom, do you think we could fool around?" Bradley was in an obvious state of arousal.

"Well," I blushed demurely, I was still very sore and unable to endure any contact between my legs, "Only a quick rub, honey. I haven't recovered yet from..."

He grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom. I lay on my side and faced his groin. I stroked him and teased him with my tongue. His hands were stroking my hair as I attended to his needs. Soon, he was spewing his copious seed into my mouth. As I was swallowing his semen I felt that tingle between my legs again – I was such a slut for him, I wanted him as much as he wanted me – a perfect storm!

We finished and Bradley studied as I prepared dinner. Before bed Bradley came to me and in his fashion, hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear, "We have over a thousand hits on the video, and the comments are awesome!" I was astounded by the number; a thousand hits were somewhat more than a few mean girls watching...

Before he left for school the next day I asked Bradley to leave me the web address for the video, so I could check on the progress, if any, during the day. He wrote it down and cautioned me before leaving, "Don't spend so much time on the video that you won't have time for me this afternoon."

"Oh, you are so bad!" I said with a giggle, adding, "I love you honey."

"Love you too mom."

And he was gone. My heart leapt to my throat. I realized that he had left the same way, for the same reason for most of his life; but my instincts at that moment told me that I never wanted to let him go, I had become so totally enamored of him, my need, no desire, perhaps lust for him had overwhelmed my better judgment. I didn't just love my son – I was in love with him...

I took a few moments around noon to look at the web site that Bradley had posted our video. I scrolled down the page without looking too closely at the content; I was interested in the "hit counter" at the bottom of the page.

When I found it I was astounded. I did a second take and read the proclamation slowly; it said "You are visitor number 50,000".

"Fifty-thousand?" I gasped aloud. The video had reached far beyond the student population it was intended for, a consequence I had not anticipated, or expected. I scrolled back to the top of the page and began to read the comments being left by viewers.

As I read I was further astounded, the bulk of the comments were about me! There were comments on my beauty, and my womanly attributes. But all mentioned my lissome form and technique. I felt myself blush, knowing these strangers were so impressed with me. I was, at once, humbled and delighted at what seemed to be overwhelmingly positive comments.

I scanned to see if I could find any attributed toward Bradley. I found a few. Most pointed out that he was enormous and a few, apparently written by women, mentioned never having had one so big themselves. Nobody made the assertion that they could or would try to endure what I had accomplished with such a massive member.

I closed my computer and finished the housework I had started. When Bradley burst through the door that afternoon he was ecstatic.

"Mom!" He yelled from the doorway.

"In the kitchen." I called out to him.

He ran up to me, grabbed me in his arms and picked me up, twirling me as he announced, "Mom, we're a hit."

I smiled a knowing smile, and kissed him on the forehead.

Bradley lowered me, but kept his arms around me; he leaned in and kissed me fully on the lips, taking my breath away.

As he broke the tender kiss, he asked me, "Mom, are you feeling better?"

I had to think about that because I really felt great, but then I realized what he was referring to – he was asking if I was okay between my legs. I became instantly wet. My knees went weak and I intimated in a small, shy voice, "Well, we can try..."

He almost exploded with glee. He hugged me tightly and ushered me into his bedroom. He ripped his clothes off and turned to rip mine from me. I stopped him and told him to get in the bed. I let him watch me disrobe and he became frantic with desire.

As I approached him I cautioned him on his agitated state, "You have to be very careful with me Bradley. I have to take it easy, or else you could hurt me, okay?"

"Sure, mom, okay." He promised.

I climbed on the bed with my son; I straddled him and reached for his turgid penis. I remembered the KY jelly, it was where I had left it on his nightstand. Carefully I lubricated the object of my lustful desire and did likewise to myself.

Once prepared for him I leaned over him and felt his lips on my breasts, I placed him at my opening and worked him into position. Rocking back and forth on his torso, I made slow progress, the pain came and went, and the earlier damage had become numb. As I increased pressure, Bradley pushed up, into me.

Several minutes later he popped inside and the world cease to exist. All I felt was the pressure of his manhood in my core. I forced myself to relax; it took so much effort to accommodate his bulk but accommodate I did. We began to stroke. Slowly at first – Bradley was patient with me – then I became more animated. I was taking maybe half of him into me, but it was the circumference of the shaft and head that were so daunting. The utter fullness I experienced had me sensing little orgasms as he slid in and out of my distended vagina.

That's when he asked me, "Mom, can I get on top?"

My mind screamed "no" and for very good reason – control. As long as I was on top I could control the extent to which we coupled; the speed, depth and the angle. I had no control if he was on top.

"Please?" he pleaded.

"Okay," I said.

I carefully allowed him to pull out; it hurt when his meaty head passed through the vaginal opening again. I dreaded it re-entering me with him above; but I had to trust he would be gentle.

He positioned himself between my legs. He reached between us and placed himself at my opening; and pressed forward. He kept a constant pressure against me and soon he popped back in place inside me. I saw stars as he began stroking in my vagina. Something else was immediately different from before. When I was on top my head was invariably on his shoulder, or the crook of his neck. But as he hovered above me we were face to face...

He dipped into me and kissed me as he continued his penetration. His eyes fluttered open and closed as the overwhelming sensation of fucking his mother fought for his consciousness. The blood was rushing from his head to support his penis, and that was no small feat!

He was moaning and I was attending an orgasm as he uttered those fateful words, "I love you mom..."

I began to writhe under him, needing to move to complete my climax. I screamed into his ear, "Oh, I love you so much too!"

He looked at me. He appeared startled at my admission. But when he saw the lustful abandon in my eyes he began to ejaculate into me, his eyes seemed to roll back into his head and his jaw went slack. The scene was classic.

I could feel each and every surge of his penis; each shot of his fiery jism splattered against my cervix. He was banging into me quite forcefully and I knew he must be doing damage to my insides; I was just so completely overcome with the purely sexual shift in our relationship I had suppressed the pain.

He began to slow. He slumped into me and we cuddled as spent lovers do. I felt him soften and recede, but he was far from falling out of me without deliberate intention. He kissed me lusciously and as we separated, he reached for his laptop. He pulled out of me and it felt like a dam broke when the love juices sluiced onto the bed. I was a sopping mess and too spent to move.

Bradley pulled up the page and as he did so I mentioned that there were over fifty-thousand hits. Bradley gasped as he saw the hit counter, "Two-hundred-fifteen-thousand! Mom, we've gone viral!" I grabbed the computer to see for myself. It was true...

"Mom, have you seen what they are saying?"

I blushed, my son had obviously read the same comments as I had and I was decidedly discomfited by the observation. That's when I mentioned Matt's involvement, "He knows me Bradley. What if he guesses who is in the video with you?"

"Everyone at school thinks you're hot."

"Bradley! That's not the point..." I scowled.

"Mom, I think even Carla was jealous of you."

"What did she say?" I was suddenly interested; after all, she was the antagonist in this situation.

"She told Gina that you were gorgeous, and that you must be a pro."

I giggled. Bradley said "watch this" and he clicked on the start button for the video. He snuggled in behind me and we watched as the show progressed before us. Just as we watched his penis pop inside me, I felt Bradley stiffen from behind me. His thick meat was resting behind my buttocks and his hand was massaging my breast. I could feel his warm breath on the nape of my neck and swooned to his touch.

He began to press into me from behind and I asked him, "Again, so soon?"

"Umm hmm..."

I moved to my back and spread my legs. Bradley moved between my legs and we made love for the second time that afternoon.

If there was any guilt to be felt I had suppressed it quite adequately. That week was an exploration of my son's insatiable libido, and my prurient interest in my son as a lover.

Friday after school I was waiting for Bradley to arrive home and found myself primping in anticipation of his arrival. I had fallen for my son totally. He consumed my every thought during the day. I was so enamored of him that I had forgotten errands I was supposed to do for my husband. I had to get a grip on my lust or there would be hell to pay...

When Bradley and I cuddled after sex that day he explained that he had received an email from a guy that said he was a professional pornographer.

"What did he want?" I asked innocently.

"He wanted to know who you were for one thing."

I tensed, "What did you say?"

"I haven't responded yet."

"You said 'for one thing', what else did he want?"

"He said we were too good to give it away for free on the internet. He wants to meet us."

"Oh god, this has gone too far..."

"We don't have to answer him."

"Good; leave it that way..." I left him to fix dinner.

At five Allan called and said he was going to be late, and I told him I would hold dinner for him.

When Bradley wandered in the kitchen I informed him of his father's call, and that he would be late. He hugged me from behind, but his hands were on my hips. He maneuvered me to the counter and began to pull my yoga pants down my legs. He pressed a hand into my back, bending me over the counter. He pressed a finger into me and I pushed back against him. In a flurry of motion he released his pent up penis and began to enter me from behind.

He was ramming into me with the vigor and passion of a virile young man. He planted his seed in me again and again. The image I held in my mind was one of a slave girl being pummeled by the master. Of course, this wasn't far from the truth really, was it?

We had only just cleaned up when Allan came through the door. That was close, I thought.

That evening, before bed Bradley hugged me and kissed me goodnight, but before he went to his room he walked back to me kissed my cheek and asked me, "Would you come to my room later?"

Now, this was over the top. I knew that this would court disaster, "I don't know honey. Your father is here."

"Please?" He pleaded.

"What has got you so wound up?" I asked, puzzled by his behavior.

"Thinking of us in a porno!" he answered.

I had an instant hot flash, the warmth made me flush while my mind swam in the lustful desire of my son's imagination.

"Go." I said firmly, and patted his bottom as if he was still a little boy. I smiled as he walked away; he really was my little boy still, notwithstanding his manly devices.

I tossed and turned as I lay in bed. Allan was fast asleep, and lightly snoring. I wasn't sure of this new dimension to our affair; until now our affair had boundaries, it ended at five o'clock. This would destroy any boundary and open the affair to untold risks.

I slid out of bed and tiptoed to the door. I closed it firmly, but quietly, and turned toward my son's room.

I found him watching our video, and I shot him a frown, "Couldn't wait, huh?"

He was naked and hard. I pushed him to his back and mounted him. We had been making love for several minutes when he stated, "I can't get the porno idea out of my head."

We began kissing so my response was delayed.

Finally, I proffered, "Why do we need a pornographer?"

He thought about it for a few strokes, "I guess we could make the porno and sell it to him." He countered.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow..."

I fell asleep in my son's embrace, his penis snaking out of me as we slept. I awoke and wandered back to my room, after cleaning up.

In the morning I dreamed of making love to Bradley. I felt hands on my hips as I pushed back against a stiff penis – but it wasn't Bradley's penis – my eyes fluttered open. Allan was penetrating me from behind. He wanted wake up sex. I moaned as he fed me his stiff manhood. It was a great way to wake up!

Just as Allan began spewing his seed into me I compared him to Bradley, I immediately remonstrated myself for this transgression. I had to avoid any such comparisons – there just weren't any!

Bradley continued to hound me about making a porno, but I kept up a firm refusal in the face of his incessant pleading.

That week we met each afternoon, and each evening after Allan went to sleep. Each night I dreamed of being in a porno with Bradley, but I also imagined Allan being involved also. I couldn't recall just how, but Allan was there in the midst of the goings on...

By friday I was exhausted. That evening, after Allan had fallen off to sleep, I crept to my son's room and we made love to one-another. I fell asleep and did not awake until late morning. As I roused it was apparent that Bradley's bedroom door was ajar. I gasped out loudly for Bradley to wake up. I jumped from his bed and donned my dressing gown. I peered through the door and listened for any sign of Allan. I heard nothing. I saw nothing.

I crept to my bedroom door and peered inside. Allan was gone. Had he found me asleep in Bradley's bed? Of course, he must have. The door was open. There was no other explanation.

I agonized over the imminent confrontation. If Allan came home, there would be hell to pay... Would he come home? Was our life together over? I cried.

Bradley tried to comfort me. But I was unconsolable. I went to my room and lay on the bed and imagined what was to come.

It was almost three in the afternoon when I heard my phone chirp, indicating that a text message had been received. I picked it up and looked to see that Allan had sent me the text. I had to wipe tears from my eyes to see what the text revealed.

It read "Be home in a few".

He wasn't irate? He didn't seem upset, how could he not be? I had more questions than answers...

I got up and put clothes on. I made my way to the kitchen and began dinner. Bradley heard me and came in to see how I was doing.

"You okay mom?"

"I'm fine, your father is on his way home." I left the rest unsaid.

"Is he mad?"

I really didn't know how Allan was feeling, but it was unfair to leave Bradley in the dark so I explained the text and my assumption as to Allan's demeanor.

"I guess that means it's over then, huh?"

I stopped and looked at Bradley in the eyes, is that all that concerned him? That he had lost a piece of ass?

"Is that all that bothers you about this?"

He dropped his gaze and looked properly chastised. "I was just sayin..."

I guess I couldn't blame it all on him, I had just as much fault in this as he did, perhaps more, I was the adult, the parent.

"I'm sorry honey. It isn't all your fault. But we better be prepared for your father's interrogation, he's bound to have questions about our little affair."

"I hope he isn't angry."

I grinned a comforting little smile, and said, "Me too."

Dinner was almost done as Allan came through the door. I kept my back to him as he entered the kitchen and said hello. I was terrified of the unknown, the doubt about his true feelings and my ability to cope.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, and gave me a hug. He kissed the top of my head and asked "What's for dinner?"

He was acting like nothing had occurred. How could this be?

I smiled and said "Chicken marsala, it'll be ready in a few." I shot him a smile and quickly averted my eyes. I was terrified.

He took a seat in a chair at the kitchen dinette table. As I hustled about the kitchen, I imagined his eyes burning holes through me. I began to sniffle, and then cry. The dread and guilt finally bursting out into the open.