I was Becoming Concerned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hands on my shoulders and I turned into him holding him tightly and bawling like a baby. He just held me. We stood there for what seemed like forever, before I heard Bradley come in the room and gasp out "Oh!" and start to back out of the kitchen.

Allan spoke quickly, "Wait just a moment son, we have something to discuss."

Bradley and I both froze with the shock of Allan's pronouncement.

Allan looked at me and said "Let's just eat here..." Indicating the dinette. We sat and ate quietly - each pondering their own thoughts. As we finished, Bradley helped me clear the table. Allan seemed to be formulating a question, as he sat and gazed at the table before him.

Finally he remarked, "Bradley's door was opened this morning." He said it as matter-of-factly as one might the weather.

Bradley and I exchanged glances.

I felt the overwhelming need to bare it all, to come clean with my husband, Bradley's father.

"Oh Allan, it was an accident..." I paused to catch my breath, I was gasping for air.

Allan looked aghast at me, "An accident?"

Just then, Bradley found his voice, "Dad, mom was helping me..."

Allan lowered his eyes, and listened as Bradley and I alternately told the sordid tale of our intimate affair. Bradley explained his dilemma with girls and I filled in the details of my thought processes. As we came to the point where we made a porno, Allan looked surprised and asked if he could see it. Bradley retrieved his laptop computer and when he hit "play" I stopped breathing. I waited to see if my husband would explode into a rage. He didn't explode, but he did ask to see the Facebook postings of the girls.

When Bradley pulled up Carla's page, Allan commented, "She's cute." Why this comment struck a nerve in both, Bradley and me at the same time is positively Freudian, but we exchanged glances and acknowledged the comment as significant.

Bradley continued his narrative and was emboldened by this point. When he explained that he wanted to make a porno to sell to the producer that had contacted him Allan was wide eyed and shaking his head.

"A porno?" He gasped incredulously, "With your mother?"

I was embarrassed to the core, and wished for a place to curl up and die...

Allan announced a break in the story telling and went to the restroom. Bradley allowed for his father to to depart the kitchen before he came up to me and kissed me telling me it was going to be alright.

"I hope so..." I said mournfully.

We didn't get back together immediately to continue the story. Later, as Allan readied for bed, he began to ask me pointed questions about being with Bradley. Some of what he asked made me squirm, and then he asked a question that was so loaded with emotion that I almost fainted.

"Are you going to his room tonight?"

I couldn't speak. My head swam in shock at his expectation that there was a continuation to our involvement. My first instinct was to deny any intention to continue. But then he asked me a question that robbed me of my equilibrium, took away my grace.

"Can I watch?"

I said nothing, moving to the bathroom I prepared for visiting Bradley. I imagined what was to happen when Allan actually watched us together. The possibilities were endless, I trembled with anticipation, but in anxious anticipation. I averted my eyes as I passed by Allan.

He called after me in a low tone, "Remember to leave the door open..."

I hurried to Bradley's room. To say he was surprised was an understatement. He started at my appearance, and looked past me, expecting to see Allan. When he didn't appear, He stood and embraced me.

We quickly disrobed and climbed into bed. As we began our foreplay I began glancing at the door, trying to see if Allan was watching. Bradley noticed my distraction and I felt compelled to come clean, "Your dad is going to watch us..."

Bradley had a simple response, "Wow!"

He then placed me on my back and moved between my thighs. As he pressed forward, into me I saw a shadow in the doorway. He was watching.

I didn't experience an orgasm with Bradley that night, my nerves were not conducive to a climax.

As I made my way back to my bedroom my mind cast about for sense to my predicament. How was I supposed to feel? What was I supposed to do? And with whom?

Entering my bedroom, I made straight for the shower in the master bathroom. Allan asked me to wait, he moved up to me, led me to the bed and pressed me back, onto my back. He was already naked and hard. He maneuvered himself between my thighs and then entered me quite quickly.

He stroked into me with rapid thrusts and soon he was huffing and puffing his angst inside me with a passion I had never experienced from him. As he began his orgasm he began to chant, "You fucked Bradley...your son...Your own son!"

I realized his excitation, and coaxed him on, "Your son...your son fucked me, his mother," I gasped out loudly, "I fucked our baby!"

Allan redoubled his effort, He stabbed into me with abandon. And I began my orgasm, imagining Allan watching me fuck Bradley.

"Oh, Allan!" I gasped. Shivering my orgasm to completion.

I slept tangled in Allan's grasp. When we roused in the morning no one mentioned anything until late afternoon, when Bradley asked Allan, "Is everything cool?"

I held my breath, still unsure of Allan's state of mind, I was walking on eggshells.

Allan thought for a second and then, looking directly at Bradley said, "If you love your mother you will treat her with respect and dignity, understand?"

Bradley nodded his head in the affirmative, his eyes darting between Allan and me. I began to cry. Bradley hugged me and Allan hugged us both.

It was mid week and I had just started to serve dinner when Bradley announced that Carla had approached him about a date that weekend. Apparently she and Bradley had reconciled. My heart jumped to my throat. I had a pang of jealousy and it stung to admit that I wanted him for myself. But I had to keep the admission private - I couldn't expose myself further emotionally.

Saturday came and went. Sunday morning as I made coffee, Bradley walked in and I asked him if his date was successful. He gave me a coy smile, and quipped, "She will never measure up to to you, mom." My heart soared. Inside I was triumphant.

We had a cup of coffee and chatted about their date. When it came to whether or not they had consummated anything, Bradley intimated that he hoped we could fool around after breakfast.

I smiled and said, "We'll see."

Allan wandered in and we changed subjects.

That evening, after Bradley and I had a romp in the sack, Allan and I were in the kitchen when Bradley walked in, excited about something.

"Hey guys, " he began, "I got an idea to bounce off you."

Allan and I turned to give him our attention.

"Remember the porno idea?"

I blushed, Allan nodded.

I mentioned the idea to Carla and she said she was willing. Then I thought of dad..."

Allan's jaw hit the floor. I just gasped "Oh my!"

"Carla said that if you wanted to, we could try it sometime, you know, like practice."

When Allan and I didn't respond, Bradley mentioned that Carla had agreed to drop by Monday after school. Allan looked at me and I shrugged my agreement.

"But Bradley, she can't know about us..."

"Oh I've got that figured out, well just film it at different times."

I smiled, and nodded my understanding. Standing, I took Allan's hand and led him to bed.

As we copulated, I asked Allan if he was okay with being with Carla. He grunted and I felt him surge.

He moaned out, "How do you feel about it?"

I giggled and hugged him tighter, "She's going to be the winner in this menage."

Monday afternoon arrived and with it the anticipation of the impending meeting of Allan and Carla.

Carla arrived just as Bradley and I finished our lovemaking. I had retired to my room to freshen up and Bradley and Carla chatted about their plans for the film. I came back in the room just as Allan showed up in the doorway. .

Bradley began to introduce Carla to his father, but Carla cut him off and went straight up to Allan and kissed him on his lips. Her right hand disappearing between them, I imagine that she was fondling him as she hovered close to him.

When she broke the kiss, she announced that we shouldn't waste any time and drug Allan to Bradley's room. The room reeked of sex, Bradley's and my sex.

I grabbed my phone and clicked the camera app button. Bradley did likewise.

In moments Carla had Allan on his back and was pointing his stiff meat toward her vagina. She pressed onto him and worked him inside. Allan is not a small man and Carla had to work at accommodating his size. But soon, she was jumping up and down on him, like a schoolgirl. Allan let her have her way.

Carla began an orgasm and rode it to completion straddling Allan's thighs.

Allan rolled her over and reentered her. He began to fuck her like a man possessed. He was ramming into her with abandon and he soon began his climax. As he exploded into her tender belly, Carla just clung to him, legs spread wide and her heels hooked into his thighs.

As Allan slowed to a halt he just lay still, ensconced in his young lover's form. Carla moved first, but it wasn't to escape Allan, it was to kiss him. Little butterfly kisses on his face and neck.

Then she looked at Bradley and me and said, "Tell me you got that on camera!"

I smiled and looked to ensure that I had indeed captured the show. It was there on my camera - my husband fucking a highschool girlfriend of Bradley's.

Bradley just gasped outloud, "That was so hot!"

Carla reached out a hand for Bradley. He moved closer and held her hand as his father rolled off her torso, onto his side on the bed. Carla giggled and reached for Allan's semi hard cock. "That thing is unbelievable." She teased. Holding him tightly in her grasp. Still holding Bradley's hand, she leaned over and placed a kiss on Allan's swollen head.

Giggling again, she cooed, "You want to try and get that big meat of yours in here too?" Looking towards Bradley.

As Bradley disrobed, Allan climbed from the bed, took over camera duties and watched as Carla tried desperately to accommodate Bradley's massive penis. I began instructing them on how they might accomplish their task, giving tips and hints.

In the end, they were unsuccessful. But as Carla dressed, the guys left us ladies alone. Carla asked if she could ask a personal question. I imagined it would refer to allowing Allan to be with her.

"Sure." I quipped.

"Was that you in the video with Bradley?"

I was stunned. How could she have guessed? Did I say something that gave us away?

When I didn't answer, she continued, "You are so beautiful. I knew it had to be you. But I figured it out when you tried to explain how to take Bradley - it was a dead give away." She smiled warmly.

I sat beside her, took her hands in mine and explained, "He's my baby boy, I couldn't sit by and watch him being hurt."

She averted her eyes, knowing the basis for Bradley's dilemma lay with her antics. "I'm so sorry. I hope to be able to make it up to him someday..."

I kissed her cheek, and we hugged.

Before she left she asked if she could stop by after school the following day, everyone looked to Allan. He blushed a deep red, and smiled.

I smiled and said, "We'll be looking forward to seeing you again."

In bed that night with Allan, I asked if he enjoyed being with such a young girl? He said it was fun, but he sensed a problem, "What if she finds out about you and Bradley?"

I explained what she had determined on her own and that she wasn't an immediate threat.

That's when Allan pointed out to me that Bradley had been frustrated by not consummating with Carla - he had been left hanging.

"Do you think I should go to him?"

"I think your son needs you..."

I kissed Allan goodnight, and went to my son, my lover.

When I awoke, I was still in Bradley's bed. I stretched and yawned. I felt really good - good sex and a good sleep will do that for you.

That afternoon, as Carla and Allan prepared to have sex, Carla looked to me and said, "It would be so hot if I could watch you watching me..."

I looked to Allan and Bradley, I stuttered , "I...don't know..."

Allan answered the unasked question, "Together? In the same bed?"

Carla quipped,, "Why not?"

Allan Shrugged, Bradley looked to me for guidance, I just began to disrobe. "Why pretend anymore?"

Allan and Carla were insatiable, Bradley and I made love as we were used to by now, our way.

Carla showed her amazement as Bradley entered me with his hefty tool. She mewled her approval as Allan began to ejaculate into her belly. Bradley was soon to follow as he planted his seed in my core.

Carla scrambled out from under Allan and crawled to me, she pushed Bradley off me and began to lap the combined juices from my labia. When her tongue made contact with my cliterus I lost it. I had never had a sexual relationship with a woman before and this was definitely sexual. I began to orgasm with her tongue lapping away at me. I held her head as I moved in concert to her lapping. She was too good to be a novice at this. I was impressed.

For the remainder of the week, we were restrained by final exams at school. But as friday loomed large, so did our expectations. Carla had called and asked Allan if she could "sleep over". When he called me and explained Carla's request I laughed. "Aww, you have a girlfriend!" I mocked in an adolescent voice.

"Can you bunk with Bradley?"

I chuckled again, "I don't think I'll be bunking, honey..." He laughed at my joke and we hung up.

That night Bradley and I made love as if we were a couple. Gone were the pretenses for our involvement. We were so in love and comfortable with each other that the reasons for a mother and her child having sexual relations were lost to the ether. We had become more than just lovers - more than a mother and her child - absent a marriage certificate...

As I lay awake, beside Bradley I imagined Allan falling for Carla as I had Bradley. I know it was pure fantasy, but it would solve a very real concern I harbored; that my desire for my son would cause a rift in the family, so far that rift had been avoided, but for how long? I worried.

Saturday morning Carla brought me coffee in bed. Bradley had wandered out of the bedroom and we had a girl talk. We propped up on the pillows and she bared her soul to me. When we finished our talk, we had decided that what we needed was a long hot shower.

I giggled and asked her if she wanted to shower with me? She laughed and grabbed my hand leading me to the master bathroom. The shower in my bathroom is large enough to accommodate such antics. I ran the water and peeled off my panties. I was aware of Carla watching me, and glanced at her. She smiled a knowing smile and knelt between my thighs. She held my gaze as she leaned into me and her tongue lashed out to tease my clit. I quivered and quaked. I felt a rumble in my core, the tidal wave of an orgasm was soon to follow. I clutched her head securely to my vagina.

I was wont to move but she stood and broke the spell. We entered the shower and as I pondered her ability to bring me to orgasm so quickly, I knelt before her and mimicked her attentions. I lapped at her labia and moved slowly to her clit. Soon she too, was experiencing the satisfaction of another woman's touch. She became animated as she came. She ground her clit on my face as she gasped out "I'm cumming!"

As we dried off with big fluffy towels, Carla began speaking of her experience with Allan.

"Allan is a wonderful lover," she began, "I'm sooo jealous you have both of them." she smiled and winked at me.

I wanted to say that she had her chance with Bradley, and did have my husband...

"I really like Allan...I mean he's such a real man, you know?" She looked at me as if she had to convince me. I just nodded. "Could I ask you a favor?" She asked this with a look of trepidation on her face.

"Sure." I proffered.

"My folks are leaving for Europe, they'll be gone for a month, and I need a place to stay...Could I stay here?"

I was taken aback by the request. It concerned Allan and Bradley also, I couldn't speak for them.

She saw my hesitation, "Oh please, I don't want to stay with my old auntie, Please, oh please?"

"I'll have to ask the guys, of course..."

"Oh, I already did, they said to ask you!" She positively gushed, "Oh, I love you so much!" she hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek for good measure.

As you might imagine, the month that followed was quite eventful. Carla had made a place in our home and was accepted by each of us. Only rarely did Allan and I have to caution the two kids on their antics; Once, Allan had come home to find Bradley having oral sex with Carla in the livingroom. "Take it to the bedroom." he chastised them. I had to caution Bradley of being too familiar with me in public; his hands would constantly roam where they shouldn't.

It was almost one month to the day when Carla and I had something resembling an epiphany; we were just talking girl talk and the subject of pregnancy came up. We talked about the complications that would arise should either of us get pregnant. I explained that I was protected by birth control. She too was protected she agreed. But something was odd - not all was as it should be...

Soon we were to find out that odd little statistic of birth control failures had bitten twice in the same household! Carla was pregnant with Allan's baby, I with Bradley's. I thought of the family dynamics involved, Allan had fathered Bradley's brother with his girlfriend; and Bradley had fathered his own brother with me!

After much haggling and discussion, we agreed to have the babies. Bradley, of course, would marry Carla and in so doing, be the legitimate father of his own brother, while his own son would be raised as his brother by Allan and me. Meanwhile, Bradley would still be my lover, while Allan would be sleeping with Bradley's wife. Whew! Life can get complicated...