All Comments on 'I was Just Being Stupid'

by jack4194

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next story?

Ray finds out. Ray ditches her. Shawn turns her into a whore!

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 8 years ago
Would have given it a 4* as a part one of a longer piece.

It does not hold up as a stand alone.

WittonWittonalmost 8 years ago
She's just as well off

... without Ray. If she had married him she'd let herself in for a life of having a husband who thought it was his prerogative to invade her privacy and make all the important decisions without discussion before hand. I'd guess that this approach is the one preferred by most LW fans even if American society has left it far behind.

Consider what he was planning: an engagement ring and possibly matching wedding ring according to his taste, not hers, and not even a compromise. A guest list without her input? Lying? Not a good sign if he thinks the circumstances - engagement and wedding - can be done in the say way as a surprise party. If she were to marry him she'd find out that things - all things - would be done without her input.

And perhaps she'd learn that revenge is a meal best taken cold Anyway, Shawn is a real jerk - Ray's self proclaimed long time friend - hah!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
EVEN STUPID AND NAIVE

demands closure just like us readers, TK U MLJ LV NV

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
So she cheats on her boyfriend because she thinks he's cheating.

Then when she finds out he wasn't, she continues to cheat.

This wasnt enjoyable, it was depressing because Shawn isn't a friend to either of them. It's one thing to be stupid, it's another to deceive and hurt the man you think you love.

She should at least admit to him that she cheated and let him decide what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Clearly witton, you have never lived with a serious girlfriend/fiance/wife !

There is no privacy lol You would know that.

The major problems is the bitch has no trust and is completely untrustworthy herself. The non-cheating whore that is trustworthy and trusts her mate, confronts him. Not just jumps on a convenient cock for "revenge"

Then, there is the snake Shawn.

The author wrote this "Wordlessly she got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself off. Half asleep, he didn't pay any attention to her upon her return and thus it finally happened. It was bound to happen eventually, but he had hoped he could hold off longer.She checked her phone. "

He knew and fucked over his long time friend.

He deserves a beating. Not death, not dismemberment. But a damn good beating. Either before or after Ray kicks the whore out.

Lastly, as for Ray, what kind of fuckwad proposes by text??!!

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
If this were part one,

I would rank it higher. Unfortunately, it is just a story fragment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Low Score For Unfinished Story

As written, I, the reader must decide upon certain details. So, I see Shawn as having already known the details concerning Ray and the engagement ring. For him, it was just his last chance to have sex with Amanda before she became engaged to Ray. And for Amanda, it was her chance to be the slut for Shawn that she could not be with Ray. Her affair would continue with Shawn long after she married Ray. Even after having three children, which she couldn't honestly determine were produced by Ray or Shawn. You really should have finished this story.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
And?

WTF?! ~ So what happened when Amanda and Ray met up?

(Ray's supposed friend is a weasel!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic crap!!!

An author who is to stupid to finish his own crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucked.

Idiotic crap. May the characters, shallow and unlikeabe, die in a syphylljtic haze of dementia. May the author just stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need's a follow up

Seriously. Need's a chapter two to finish it off

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Fuck you... NO ENDING !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty weak

Just too stupid to consider seriously

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Girls movie out night story.

Piece of shit girlfriend cheats and some pussyhound has one over on some clueless boyfriend. Like that stuff? This is a 5 stars story for you.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69almost 4 years ago
Revenge of boyfriend?

I hope for part 2 or 3. I love to see revenge on both of them.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

A lot of these comments are so dumb, especially that one person being feminazi trash and stating that Amanda was given no input in the guest list and the entire engagement party which is completely stupid considering that none of them were even mentioned in the entire story whatsoever. Classic feminazi trash making up stuff to fit their own agenda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She doesnt tell Rick....He finds out....He dunps the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man I love to see a reboot or rewrite of this, where the girlfriend decides to continue the game after getting taste of the thrill from cheating along with her boyfriend's best friend's better dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I just discovered this story and it has amazing potential to become an awesome cheating smut series, tho it would require two changes which 8s removing the regret that the girlfriend and best friend have while making the best friend a better lover than the boyfriend. A good name for the series could called "The Cheating Game" as it takes inspiration from how the two began to fuck by playing a little game.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Idiots don't die out, as this author and his story prove!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you reboot this story.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Shit people, no ending. Not enjoyable in the slightest. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hope Ray knows and is cool with it. I hope they have a threesome. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ€­πŸ‘ŒπŸΎβ€οΈ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous