All Comments on 'Ice House Seduction'

by foxysue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Maybe

Her husband was getting some good 19 year old pussy while momma was getting fucked too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
me too!!!

Wow! You are one hot lady. My response is simple - I want to fuck you too. See you in the next ice storm--I wish.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Great sex

This had to be great sex for both of them. Her fucked for one solid hour, with out pulling out and hadn't cum. He wasn'tsing viagra. what was he using?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

1* -- old hide story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Next time, maybe it'll be the dreaded 'black ice!'

Very predictable, especially with an 'open marriage' from BEFORE the start! Nonetheless, it was very HOT! (OK, after they get inside and dried off!) The only tension in the story is that The Bull is actually just past being The Calf, and may not have fully developed horns OR know how to gore a HotWife satisfactorily. Fortunately, he's a smart and trainable (and enthusiastic) Young Bull! Looks like that pizza shop will have many more carry-out orders in the future!

Well-written and exciting.

5*

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Stone cold

Stone cold cheating whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfoxysue@foxysue
I am a 46 year old bi-female. I am 5'4" tall, weigh 125 lbs with light red hair. I have been happily married to my husband Jack for 26 years, and have had the good fortune in my life to share many partners both male and female in these years. Jack has posted many stories ...