Ice House Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We switched places and I knelt over his cock and slowly lowered myself down the length of his hard cock(one of my favorite positions to fuck in), and I started to fuck him like he fucked me. As I lowered myself down on him he would push up, I was thinking his cock was just the perfect size to both stimulate my G-spot and my clit, there's nothing better than to be fucked by a nice thick cock never failing to bring me to the best orgasms. As we continued to fuck like this he reached up and began to play with my breasts rolling my nipples with his fingers and pinching them. I just love the feeling of having my nipples played with while fucking then I bent over and he was able to lift his head up and suck one of my nipples into his mouth as we continued to fuck. After another 10 minutes or so of this, I got off of him and kneeled in front of him presenting my pussy to him from behind, and being a quick learner he knew just what to do putting his cock back inside me and holding my hips for leverage he began to ram it inside me furiously. There was no gentleness anymore and I sensed that he just wanted to finally cum. He then moved his hands up to my breasts using them for leverage now and as he said he was about to cum I told him to pinch my nipples hard. I felt an intense pain as he did and exploded with the most intense orgasm of the evening just as I felt him stiffen up and start to shoot his cum inside me. He collapsed on my back after he came, and exhausted myself we both laid back on the bed completely satisfied.

Looking over at the alarm clock on his nightstand I realized that we had been fucking for about an hour(for a young guy he had remarkable staying power), I was pretty spent by this time and after kissing him and thanking him for the great orgasms he gave me, I said that I needed to get some sleep so we crawled under the covers and within seconds I was fast asleep in his arms. I woke up just as it was starting to get light outside and had to go to the bathroom and as I went back into the bedroom and looked at Gary sleeping so peacefully I couldn't resist the temptation to give a nice wake-up present so I pulled the covers off him and crawled between his legs.

I started to play with his soft cock for a bit then sucked him inside my mouth and began to give him one of my great BJ's. As he began to get hard he began to stir and looked down at the top of my head he said that at first he didn't know if was dreaming about getting a BJ but was happy to be getting the real thing instead. It didn't take long for me to get him fully hard as I tongued the sensitive underside of the head of his cock and played with his balls. It only took about 5 minutes or so when he said he was going to cum and when I felt him stiffen up and start to cum I shoved my middle finger up his ass and he began to shoot his cum in my mouth. Afterwards, he said that it was the best way he'd ever been woken up. I was still pretty tired and he was too so again I just crawled under the covers and we went back to sleep.

The next thing I remember is feeling like I was about to cum and opened my eyes to see that Gary was reciprocating with his head between my legs and tonguing my pussy just like I taught him last night. It didn't take very long before I was cumming all over his face and he just continued bringing me off again and again and again until I was completely satisfied again. He came up to lay beside me and we kissed with me tasting my own juices(not too bad I must say). After laying there for a few minutes he said that he was going to get up and cook us some breakfast, I told him that I'd help and without bothering to put any clothes on we went into the kitchen. For a single guy his kitchen was pretty well stocked and he said that he cooked for himself most of the time that eating out all the time was just too expensive. I put the dishes and silverware on the table and when I finished I was looking at his back as he stood there cooking and couldn't resist moving over behind him pressing my breasts into his back and rubbing my pussy on his ass. He laughed as he felt me behind him and asked if I ever got enough. I assured him that the answer was no. We finished eating and cleaned up, then asked if I wanted to shower and I said yes but only if he joined me. He stood there for few moments like he was thinking about it then jokingly said O.K. if I really wanted him to.

We washed each other rather thoroughly while in the shower and feeling a little randy again I bent over and he took me doggy-style again filling my pussy with his cum again. We got dressed shortly thereafter and ventured out to take me back to my car. The weather was much better that day with no more ice on the roads, he kissed me as we parted and said that he hoped I got stuck in an ice storm again sometime. I told him that we didn't have to wait until then and we exchanged cell numbers and email addresses.

Maybe some day we'll see each other again!!

I hope that you enjoyed the story! I love feedback and comments (my reason for writing).

12