All Comments on 'If I Don't Show Up'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Look people, this supposed man gets off on imagining his wife, daughter, mother, sister or whomever being raped. It's why he wrote this. He is a sick twisted whack job.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Fact

The fact that his wife allowed Tom to drug him and then help Tom carry him to the car is on its own reason enough to divorce her.His in patient treatment obviously did not work as he stayed with the stupid cow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would like a fuller explanation as too how Marsha got involved in it all. That said I would have divorced her. Why, regardless how she got involved she did have sex with fat head. Had I been Jayce I would have hit the wife if she was in rang, I would have also thrown any china, cups, knives, forks etcetera at both of them. Marsha did not do a great deal of trying to find Jayce. The problem is it would not surprise me that that there are such persons out there.

cyendreycyendreyover 1 year ago

Marsha’s initial involvement with Tom and participation in the drugging, abduction, and abuse of her husband is completely ignored. The planning alone took place over days if not weeks, so she was a willing participant. The DA had an easy conviction on Tom. Given Marsha’s obvious drugged state in the videos, the only way Tom’s friends could have avoided prosecution for rape is evidence or confession by Marsha that she was a willing participant and knowingly took the drugged wine to enhance her experience. She MIGHT have then avoided prosecution by testifying against Tom. Her lawyer, in that scenario would have wanted the records sealed to protect her chance of staying married to Jayce, and the DA would have gone along to avoid multiple costly trials with lesser chances of conviction,

That is about the only way I can see that everyone got off except Tom. Marsha, had she been unwilling and coerced/drugged as the story seems to want readers to believe, would have needed more therapy and likely ongoing therapy for PTSD from the events and what was done to her. That, with everything else seems to confirm, IMO, that the only unwilling participant was Jayce.

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

So much bullshit here it's hard to pick much out, but just casually throwing in the lesbian blackmail complete with tats & piercings then casually dismissing it? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read what other people said it a story omg pay no attention to them I really enjoyed it hole lot I almost lost it takeing a Break I'm glad I found it again

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

Well, that is one of your worst stories ever. Ol' Jayce just decides to stay with the conniving bitch that decided to help drug and imprison him. What a load of crap. In real life, once he got ahold of a knife: he would have cut himself free and probably killed or maimed her boss. He likely would have hurt her as well. Sorry folks ... Only 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worst story I have ever read on this site.

I would give ZERO stars if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Undorító,felszarvazott történet!'1 csillag jó idulattal!

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

I agree. This is a good story. The only difference is if the guy had PTSD as bad as you said where he's clenching every time she touched him. I don't think he would be able to live with her with that much fear. So even if she wasn't at fault he still has the damage. But keep up the good work

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

Again you doing fine until he got back with her! If he could ever even touch the dirty whore cheater again he should have stayed in the facility. Never forgive, never forget and never ever reconcile. Especially with a piece of shit as vile as this filthy cunt. You write well. Just stop with the inevitable reconciliation. They just don’t work. Ever.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Jayce was a wimp. No revenge or retaliation for how he was treated.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

1* and that was too high.

AlanDavidAlanDavid11 months ago

Not a usual response from a kidnapping victim… He had a knife, he could have got out earlier, or, he could have stabbed him. He actually could have cut his dick off….. The last issue I have is that he reconciled with his whore wife. Lastly, it’s incomplete… You can’t just write Epilogue and wind down a long story with a short paragraph….. Finish the story…..2 ⭐️⭐️stars, that’s it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You really dropped the ball with this one.I’m afraid it was terrible.your worst

dikupinyadikupinya9 months ago
Hell No!

- 3 stars The story was great and well written, you were doing fine until the end, when he went back with her after she agreed to further her sexual education with her boss. unless you had implied that he was a closet cuck and deep down he enjoyed everything that happened. that's the only way I could see any man accepting her actions.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

1/5

What an awful story. Non of the characters are likeable.

LechemanLecheman8 months ago

Well this is probably a waste of time as the authors' proviso at the beginning said he does not review critics comments.

So I will keep it simple - the Epilogue killed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can’t believe any guy would take her back. If she is this gullible/stupid, what’s going to happen the next time she runs into a smooth talking con artist? The risks far, far outweigh any potential reward.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Was going to make you a favorite but this story SUCKED!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Super simping cuckoldery after physicaL asnd mental abuse like that is to pathetic.

froggytreefroggytree5 months ago

Sorry, I couldn't choke through more than the first page. I usually try to finish reading before commenting, but couldn't this time. As I didn't finish it, I didn't rank it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The wife deserves to have her head bashed in

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

My eyes are bleeding and I only read the first 2 pages

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly4 months ago

why didn't he ditch the bitch

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why the hell would he stay with the degenerate psycho wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

WTF I couldn't even get past the first half, of the first page. There is Absolutely no way a Normal husband be that Passive to just make a meal for the cheaters. After being drugged, and chained up, and also that hit him in the head by some fucker, that's fucking his stupid Gullible wife. just take fucking steak knife, and cut off the cuff. Then take a frying pan into the bed room and hit the guy along the side of his head with enough force to kill him. Then a lite tap on the side of his wife too, to maybe knock some scents in to her head too. While she's out go bury him. There I finished your 6 page story in just one more Paragraph..

BabalooieBabalooie21 days ago

Disgusting.sick and perverse.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous