If I Knew Then... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice was dark and heavy, and I made her speak, made her tell me what she felt, what she wanted, made her use words she had avoided. I drove her to beg me to make her come, to finger her pussy, to suck her tits, to let her suck my cock, lick my balls, come on her tits, come in her mouth, wank me, give me her fingers and tongue in my mouth, to lick her pussy, to let her breathe.

She came with me on top, and pushed me on my back and rode me frantically afterwards, to a second orgasm. She moved to a sixty nine, and then down to curl around me to concentrate on my pleasure. She wanked me between her breasts, and made me come in her mouth again.

I pulled her to me and and kissed her, and told her truthfully that she was really rather good at that. She laughed and said she had a good teacher. I rolled her on her back again and after quickly ravishing her breasts I once more licked her pussy and fingered her. She came, for the fifth time that morning, and lay in a tangled heap of perspiration and the rumpled under-sheet. I curled around her, and said "How are you doing, my lovely?"

"Very well, my love." She murmured and snuggled to me.

Jill knocked the door a while later. She had her dressing gown, a tray and a smile. Penny sat up, hair everywhere, and lazily smiled back, and reached for her friend. Jill put the tray on a stool beside the dressing table and went to her. "Hey honey, are you alright?"

Penny hugged her, and kissed her and said "I'm more than alright. And I'm not totally a lezzie. And I think I love both of you. And that's complicated but I don't care. I'm happy. Thank you, thank you so much. But I think I might have broken Sean."

"Feed me..." I croaked feebly

We made the bed and ate the sandwiches and drank the juice and shared the fruit Jill brought, and Penny talked more about her fears and hopes and we shared our thoughts. We talked for hours, coffees were drunk, secrets shared.

Penny talked about what happened that morning before I arrived. The girls had talked last night about what we had done, and what they wanted to do. They decided that they would have showers, dry their hair, do their make- up and get dressed in skirts and stockings and blouses and nothing else. A plan of which I heartily approved, but the plan went awry.

They had got as far as the make-up table when Jill went to put lipstick on Penny, and ended up kissing her instead. They were just in dressing gowns, and as Penny put it "Things got out of hand."

They had been nude, kissing, getting all worked up, when the bell rang, and Jill came down to greet me. Jill shrugged. "Well you've been nude in bed with her. How could I resist?"

"Hey, I'm not complaining. You two are beautiful together." I said “And you know you never need to apologise and you certainly don't need my permission to make love with Penny.”

Jill kissed me, and Penny said “Oh that's sweet. Its just what she said.”

I asked her what she meant and Penny added "When I went to the bathroom earlier, and you two were talking. Jill came to me and said it was ok; and I said 'I'm sorry I know it is a lot to ask' and she said 'Someone I love never needs to apologise for wanting to make love to someone I love, and you Penny dear, never need my permission and nor does Sean.' "

I kissed Jill, and said "Have I told you recently how wonderful you are?"

"No."

"Very. Thank you." I turned to Penny. "So, after all that, honest now, when we made love this morning, just the two of us, did you miss her? I won't be offended if you say yes."

"And I won't mind if you say no - he is rather good at making me forget everything in the world when he puts his mind and mouth to it." said Jill.

Penny said "Yes and no. I did think of you Jill darling, and that thought did turn me on. But Sean turned me on. Lots. I'm pretty sure I'm not queer, just hooked on you two. No definitely not queer, because I keep thinking of your cock."

"Hmm, intriguing," said Jill "I think that's the first time you have used that word so casually, but more importantly, what are you thinking about?"

Penny blushed. "Sucking it. Watching you suck it." She dropped her head "How big it is. I know that, well I know how babies are made and I can't help wondering how that would fit, when your finger seems to be so big in me."

Jill nodded "I understand that. I used to be worried about that too, and worried that it would hurt. But it doesn't. It feels wonderful. Oh it was a bit uncomfortable for a while, the first time, but Sean was very gentle, and really it was so good I came the first time, and every time."

Penny was stunned "You. You've done that?"

"Yes darling. Lots. But not enough." Jill smiled.

Penny looked at me and I nodded, she looked back at Jill. "You never told me."

Jill took her hand "I never told anyone. It was special, private, just between us as lovers. It was our shared secret. So you are now the first and only one I've told, because you have joined us, and because I wanted you to know, and because I want to do it again this afternoon, or tonight, or tomorrow, and I don't want you to be shocked."

"But, that means you're not a virgin." Penny said with serious tones.

"Yes Penny. And I don't care. And it doesn't matter." Jill said.

"But now you can't get married. Unless you marry Sean. In fact you have to marry him!" Penny said.

Jill laughed. "We are in the 1980's darling. If I meet another guy and he falls in love with me he will still want to marry me. And if he didn't because I have made love with Sean, I'd certainly not love him. And I don't have to marry Sean. Although I'd like to." She took my hand and squeezed it.

I kissed her hand, and said "Thank you. Looking forward to it."

Penny was flabbergasted once more. "Are you two engaged? And you didn't tell me!"

"No, we are not engaged." said Jill.

"But we have talked about it." I said "And we agreed that we need to take our time, so I'm not allowed to ask her again until next Valentines day."

"Again? You asked her already and she said no? And you didn't tell me!" Penny was almost outraged.

"Darling, I didn't say 'No'. We talked about it and agreed that right now we would get married, because right now we are quite insanely in love" said Jill, and I kissed her hand again as she smiled at me. "And we are both grown up enough to know that we aren't grown up enough to make that wild decision. So we agreed to wait a year and talk about it then. And if our feelings change, then they change, but for now, they haven't."

"You could have told me anyway." said Penny, a little petulantly

"Darling I couldn't. You would have thought I was being daft. Like that girl Fiona, Shauna's friend, how many boyfriends has she had? Four? And she claims to have been engaged to three of them? Okay, one got bullied into buying her a cheap ring, but really, it's pathetic."

"I suppose so. Actually, truth be told, and no offence meant, but you have only been going out for what, a month? Even though I know how good you are together, and how good he is in bed, it does still seem a bit quick."

I laughed "Why thank you Penny, for the compliment. And yes, it has been very fast, and took us by surprise, which is why aren't talking about it to anyone else, except you, and why we aren't making any decisions for a year."

Jill smiled. "And as for how good he is in bed, darling, you ain't seen nothin' yet. We have been holding back, because we didn't want to scare you. But now you know, and I am terribly horny. So would you mind if we didn't hold back next time?"

“You mean, do that? Let him do that to you? Now?” said Penny, a little dubiously.

“Penny dear, I don't 'let him do it to me.' We do it together. It is something I do, I take him inside me, I hold him, I, well, I love him. And I love doing it. As for 'Now', well actually, that would be nice, if Sean has recovered. I spent an hour and a half not in this bed this morning, and discovered something interesting. You two could be heard from every room in the house. Now this is all good to know, because it means if I ever have one or both of you in the house with my parents about I know that even if they are watching a movie we still can't make any noise. However, it also made me extremely horny, and I'm still horny. So yes, now would be nice.”

Penny said, “Oh Jill, I've been so selfish!” and reached out to touch her arm.

Jill extended her hand and brought her into an embrace, saying “No, no, dear, I didn't mean it to sound like that. It was just that I was imagining all the things you were doing, and well, you can imagine how that felt.”

“Still, it was selfish, even if I thought I needed to do it, but its ok, I'll take the lunch things away and wash up and leave you two in peace now.” Penny said, still apologetic

“Penelope Miranda Harty, don't you dare! You are to stay right here and make love to me, since you got me all horny! I don't just want Sean to jump on me, I want you both to share me, and to share you both.” Jill said, sternly at first, then gentling. “I want to kiss you darling Penny when I come.”

Penny was suddenly blushing, suddenly turned on. She said “Oh!” and then joined to Jill's lips and the two fell back on the bed in an instantly passionate moment. The kiss, and the embrace, a full body hug with legs entwined, went on for half a minute, and Jill was breathless when she broke it.

Penny said “Oh Jill. I want to make love to you. And I want to see you with Sean. Can I really stay here?”

“Of course darling.” said Jill

“Actually, I was thinking we shouldn't stay here.” I said, and both girls looked up at me in confused shock. “This bed really isn't big enough. Isn't there a double in the spare room?”

Jill laughed. “Oh, yes, but it needs made up.”

In moments the three of us had raided the hot-press, and turned down the bed, but then it turned out that all of us needed the toilet, and really we should take the opportunity to wash the relevant bits, which in Penny's case, after the sweat inducing session earlier, was really everywhere. So we bunged her into the shower cubicle while I went to the loo and Jill got towels. And then inevitably we all ended up in the shower with her.

It was crowded, soapy, slippery, squirmy, very good fun. Good cleaning fun. Jill made sure Penny washed my cock and balls, although she soaped my bottom and spent a little time on my ass herself. I washed Jill's pussy and ass, returning the compliment of rubbing a slippery finger over her opening, and she squirmed nicely. Jill did the same to Penny, who made a small sound of surprise, and Jill grinned, saying “Got to be clean all over, dear.” I got to soap up both girls breasts, and got them to stand back to back so I could feel them both up and slip my cock between their soapy bottoms. But we all knew that there was another agenda, and that the bed awaited us.

Back in the spare bedroom with loads of towels, we finished drying each other off, and Jill dived under the duvet when Penny pronounced her finished.

I was kneeling at Penny's feet, behind her, drying her calves and running a towel up between her thighs. I kissed her brown left buttock, and turned her to kiss the other cheek. She squealed delightfully, as my fingers brushed between her thighs and through her curls.

I ran my other hand up her front, grasping her breast and squeezing it. Jill was watching us, smiling. I used my hands to push and pull Penny to bend over, her hands on the bed, Jill reaching to kiss her as I spread her legs and pressed my face between her thighs to lick her pussy from behind. Penny gasped as my finger entered her again.

Jill threw back the covers and took Penny's hand, directing to her pussy as she played with Penny's breasts with her other hand and mouth.
With her own hand on top of Penny's, Jill pressed her finger down on the fingers below, and pushed them into herself. She made them move, rubbing her girlfriend's hand back and forth over herself, opening herself up, making Penny push two fingers deep, as I was swapping my left index finger for my right thumb.

Penny was tight, even after the several times Jill and I had gently stretched her, but my thumb slid in, and I pressed my hand up into the cleft of her buttocks so my finger lay along it and pushed against her ass. I was watching Jill sucking Penny's right breast, and brought my other hand up to touch her cheek and slip the finger which I had just taken out of Penny into Jill's mouth to flick Penny's nipple as Jill sucked it.

By now Penny had begun working her hand on Jill's pussy by herself, and so both Jill's hands were free. She moved them to Penny's hips and with my help shifted her over, lifting her leg and bringing her to kneel with one knee on the bed, over Jill's mouth. I pushed her down as I kissed her deeply, and swallowed her sigh as Jill's lips met her clitoris, and her slit was raked by Jill's probing tongue. I brought my hand up and slipped my wet thumb between my lips and Penny's, and into her mouth. Then I lifted Penny's hand and sucked her fingers, the ones that she had put in Jill earlier.

"Lucky Jill," I said as Penny sucked on my thumb "She gets to taste your pussy directly, you only get it this way. But you could taste her pussy if you like," and I moved Penny's fingers to her lips. I kept eye contact with her as she tentatively licked them, and I said "Tastes nice, yes?"

Penny nodded. "Why don't you try the real thing?" and I guided her down to Jill's open thighs, and watched her as she took her first taste of Jill's sweet juices straight from her hairy lips. It was quite something to watch these two in a classic sixty nine, each opening the other up, spreading their lips and hips, licking with full tongues and slender fingers frigging clits and dipping deep. Each sighed and groaned and called each others names in joyous encouragement. I climbed onto the other side of the bed and moved from end to end of the pair, stroking thighs and buttocks and backs and breasts, arms and hands, hair and lips, kissing and fondling both of them. Jill whispered to me "Make her come first, then take me darling" so I concentrated on Penny, getting her onto her knees so I could kiss her lips and taste Jill on her mouth, rub her clit as I felt Jill licking it, and squeeze her breast and pinch her nipple. Her cries rose in pitch and volume, and I frigged her fast, sucking at her neck and throat and urging her to come.

She did as she was told, and I kissed her deeply as I grasped her breasts and Jill pulled hard onto her mouth to lap her pussy as the juices flowed. She fell half senseless to the side, sprawled across the bed, arms and legs spread limply. Jill was rolled over and up on her hands and knees in a second, spinning round and climbing on top of Penny, kissing a nipple on the way past, going for her mouth, sharing the taste of Penny's come with her. She had one knee between Penny's legs, high up against her pussy, and the other spread wide to the side, so her bottom was in the air and her pussy was exposed, pointing right at me. I took the hint, and took her from behind.

She was so wet and slippery that my cock sank in without any resistance. I was balls deep and gripping her hips to pull her back to me on the first stroke. We both made little noises as I hit her beautiful rounded bottom with my stomach, and she clenched my cock.

With her lips touching Penny's I heard her say "Oh god. Oh lover. Oh I love that" as I took my first three stokes.

Penny replied "Jill my love, thank you." and kissed her deeply.

I smiled, knowing Penny hadn't realised what was happening. The girls kept kissing and I felt fingers touch my shaft as I slid it back. The touch was withdrawn, and came back again more certainly as I pushed back in. The fingers moved from Jill's flesh entirely to mine, exploring the connection between my shaft and her sheath. The fingers suddenly withdrew again.

"Oh." said Penny "That's Sean. Inside you."

"Yes love, but please don't take your hand away, it is lovely too." Said Jill throatily.

The fingers came back but Penny said "But isn't it in the wrong way?"

I almost laughed, but Jill said "No, Penny darling, it's in exactly the right place."

"But I thought you had to be on your back, with him on top?" said Penny,

"That's one way, but this way is nice too, especially with your fingers there.". Said Jill. "In fact if you rub me a little more I might come very soon darling"

I like seeing the face of the girl I'm making love to, especially when they come, so I don't often spend so long taking a girl from behind, but this was an exceptional event, and Jill's little round bottom was an exceptional ass to ride. I held her by both cheeks and pulled them open to let me penetrate her deeply, an also to expose her ass-hole, heightening her sense of naughtiness and vulnerability, which in turn heightened her sense of being loved and cared for, and the freedom of that ultimate nakedness.

I could feel Penny rubbing Jill's inner and outer lips, and dragging some of the wetness that my cock was drawing from her to lubricate her clitoris. She began frigging her in double time to my strokes, and Jill's breathing rapidly became fast and shallow and then more restricted and punctuated by moans. Her pussy tightened and I felt her come. I pushed deep into her, feeling her clench and pulse around my shaft and hearing her cry out. She pushed back against me, and her bottom moved up an down in spasms so I began shafting her again, and she arched her back. She pushed up on her arms, and I could see Penny below, one hand on her breasts, the other frigging her again, saying "Come on, come on Jill, come for us!"

I love the sound she made, a deep roar, and a series of higher pitched yelps, each simultaneous with the pulsing of her body. She pushed her self back against me with each yelp, and then with a final groan slumped forward, pulling off me, and falling onto Penny, who hugged her and kissed her and wrapped her legs around her.

I lay down beside them, and Jill kissed Penny and then me. I hugged them both, and kissed Penny as well, and pulled the duvet over us all.

I thought Jill and Penny might need a rest, but quickly found they were happy to carry on kissing each other and me, and then to bring me into their joint embrace. I found myself in the midst of four arms, four legs, four breasts and nipples, four hands that smoothed over my body, stroked my cock and balls and bottom, my nipples and chest, my head and arms. Mouths found my fingers and wrists and the tendons inside my elbows, nipples and navel, knees and shockingly toes. Each kissed my cock, sucked me, licked my balls, kissed my inner thighs. They pressed their tits to my mouth, my hands, around my cock. They placed my hands on their pussies, their tits their asses.

I wasn't always sure who was touching me, or who I touched. I'm pretty sure it was Jill who pressed her finger to my ass-hole, and Penny who put her wet fingers in my mouth, although I don't know if the sweet musk on them came from her or Jill. I know it was Jill whose head I held while I slowly shafted her mouth, because Penny was rubbing her nipples across my mouth at the time. And when Jill came up to kiss me she had both hands on my face, so it had to be Penny stroking my cock.

Jill drew away from my face while still holding my head and looked into my eyes with smiling face. "Hey handsome man, how you doin?"

"Hi beautiful woman, doing fine. You?"

"I want you. Take me again, Sean. Make me your woman." Jill breathed to me.

Penny was stroking my cock and holding my balls, and when I drew back the cover I saw that her head was resting on Jill's thigh, and she was lazily licking at the open pussy infront of her. She stopped, and looked up at me, smiling naughtily. "Sorry to interrupt, Penny darling, but would you mind putting my cock in Jill's pussy?"