If I Knew Then... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, okay." said Penny a little wide eyed.

I let her move around and swung my leg over her head, as Jill rolled onto her back. I knelt between her open legs, and looked down on her naked body. It was hard to believe that this slim and soft girl was waiting for me to enter her, that her pretty pink pussy with its fringe of soft brown could open to my cock, and take the hardest thrusts and deepest pushes. Face of an angel, voice of a lady, body of a Boucher painting, flushed with desire and ready for love

Penny was at her side and Jill stroked her hair as moved forward and Penny took my cock in her hand. "Thank you Penny, now can you rub it up and down her slit?" I asked.

"Oh, Penny, that’s nice." Jill crooned as Penny used my cock to open her lips and spread her wetness around.

I saw Penny flash a smile, before returning to look with serious concentration at what she was doing.

I pushed forward a little when she pushed me down to the bottom of Jill's pussy lips, and felt my tip start to enter her. Penny's face was only a few inches away, and she made a little sound of surprise as she saw the way her friend opened up. Jill sighed, and I pushed an inch deeper. "Oh, thank you Penny." said Jill.

Penny watched, fascinated, and Jill opened her legs a little wider. I rested a moment, admiring her, and caught her eye. I smiled and raised an eyebrow, and she nodded and mouthed "Oh yeah". She lifted her legs wider, and said "Penny, pull my pussy lips open."

I pulled back as Penny had to shift position to reach, and took a moment to work out what to do. Then I plunged deep into Jill, all the way down until I met Penny's fingers. Both girls emitted noises, Jill a throaty sigh of pleasure, Penny a cheep of surprise. Jill lifted her legs right up, knees on a level with her chest but spread wide, feet straight at the ceiling, and I settled deeper inside her. It was my turn to sigh, and I leaned forward to kiss Jill, letting all my weight focus on her pussy.

"I missed you." she murmured.

"I love you. And it's good to be back." I said

"I want to talk to Penny, lover, can you hold off a while? I want her to know what to expect." Jill said, her voice dark and soft, full of desire.

I wanted just to revel in her, ravish her, take her wildly, but I understood. "I'll do my best to resist."

Penny was kneeling beside us then, one hand on her mouth, the other forgotten on Jill's thigh, as she stared at our conjoined bodies. Jill called to her, and she answered as if she was somewhere else.

"Penny love, can you see if Sean lifts up?" said Jill.

"Yes. I can see. Oh my goodness. All that was inside you! Oh lord, where does it go?" Penny sounded curious, almost scared but excited above all.

"How does it look if you move between my legs?" said Jill.

Penny shifted and I took another couple of strokes, smiling at Jill as the little voice behind us said "Oh, that's, that's rude!"

"What do you mean?" said Jill, almost laughing.

"I can see your bottom. You know. Below your pussy. Well not now, Sean's balls are in the way. Oh, and when he pulls up, I can see his! But I can see your pussy too, and his shaft going in. Oh when he pulls up your lips pull up with him, stuck to him!"

"Yes, Penny, and it feels lovely." said Jill, looking at me. "I'm going to put my legs down now, it changes the angle. Can you see anything now Penny?"

"Not really, just Sean's bum." she said, and sounded a little disappointed. I took a few strokes and Penny said "It is a nice bum though."

Jill laughed, and said "Come here and lie beside me, love." Penny snuggled down by her, and I felt her knee touch my side, as she wrapped her leg over Jills. I realised her pussy must be against Jills thigh, and the knowledge made my cock twitch. Penny wasn't just observing, she was turned on and joining in. Jill had put her arm beneath Penny, and drew her to kiss her, a friendly kiss with a little added passion. Then she got her to arrange a pillow so both of them had their heads at the same height. I kissed Penny as well.

Then Jill said to me "Okay Sean, I want you to come. I'll come too, before or after, or at the same time, but don't worry about that. I want you to take me, love. Take me and come in me. I want Penny to see what it is like when you let go. And Penny darling, I want you to know that I want this. I love this. And we love you, and want you to share this with us. If there is anything you want to do, please do it. And, oh..."

I silenced her by thrusting into her, and her head snapped back. I dropped on top of her, put my hands under her, pushing up to take her shoulders, feeling Penny's tits against my arm, and pulling Jill down against my upward thrusting hips. "Oh.." she said again, and I took her mouth with mine, and we were lost in each other.

I needed her, I needed to be in her, and touch her and clasp her and grasp her, to plunge into her I've and over again, to taste her mouth and neck and nipples and shoulders and ears and eyes and hair, to grip her breasts and buttocks and thighs and arms, to steal her breath with my tongue. I made her cry out, and I grunted my desire and my love and my rough reverence for her. I pounded her body hard, fast deep, long, and she pulled me to her, begging me and thanking me, and writhing beneath me. I felt her thighs and breasts rubbing against me, her hands on my back, gripping my buttocks, digging into my hair and gripping my waist. And all the time beside us was Penny, wide eyed, and silent.

Then Jill started to come. I had done as she asked, taking my pleasure, timing and pacing and force dictated by my hips, my balls and burning lungs and thighs, and she had thrust back and joined in my race to come in her, to fill her with myself, my essence, my seed. She was a willing vessel, desirous of me, wanting my come, and driven to climax by the relentless cock that drove into her with love and lust and wanton abandon.

As she was about to come she looked at me and then Penny in wild eyed joy and said "I'm coming"

I grunted "Kiss her" at both girls equally, and fell to sucking hard on Jill's breast as she bucked her hips up to me.

Beside my face was Penny's brown nipple, and I turned to suck it as well, causing her to cry out in surprise, I moved up and kissed her shocked face, and turned to Jill who was starting to come down from her organic high, and I growled as I crushed her lips and began to speed up my hips.

I locked my hands on her shoulders, and arched up, driving fast and hard, forcing gasps from her body with every stroke, sucking huge breaths and pushing the pressure down through my body into my balls as they slapped against Jill's ass. Faster, harder, her slick wet pussy making noises, our sweat soaked flesh slapping together, grunting and grimacing, and crying out 'Oh Jill, oh god, oh darling, oh I'm going to come in you, oh darling!"

After those few brief moments of climax, my body in tension, the world reduced to my cock and balls and her enveloping pussy, I fell upon her and into her arms and legs and her sweet tits and her open mouth, and I whispered my love, and our kisses went on for a soft eternity, until oxygen starvation threw me off her onto my back and I lay gasping and calling on God.

I held her hand as she lay beside me, and I heard her murmur to Penny. "You alright Penny dear? We didn't scare you did we?"

"Oh no, that was, it was beautiful."

Jill said "Penny darling, would you like a treat? I usually do this, and I really like it, but maybe you would like to suck Sean's cock now."

"Oh. Okay." said Penny brightly.

Penny ended up kneeling between us down around our knees, and gave me a wicked flashing smile as she leaned down to kiss my now flaccid cock. "Oh the poor thing, it's all small and curled up!" she said, and took the whole of my cock in her mouth. She sucked it and I felt her tongue rasping over it, and then she popped it out and licked down the slightly hardening shaft to my balls.

I reached down and brushed her hair aside so I could see her better, and she looked up at me and winked. It was a wicked look. A wanton look. "Thank you Penny. That was lovely."

"Mmm, my pleasure. Jill was right it is a tasty treat. I'm amazed, but in one morning I'm convinced, I love the taste of your come."

I laughed. I knew she would like it. I knew she would be an enthusiastic cock sucker. But I was also exhausted, so I said "I'm glad you like it, but that poor thing needs a while to recover. It is going to be an few hours before I can come again. Still, if you liked the taste of my cock now, there is plenty more where it came from. Or came in. Try licking Jill's pussy."

Penny looked up at me, a tiny hesitation on her face, as well as desire and knowing naughtiness. She needed a push, permission to be bad. I gave it. "Go on Penny, lick my come out of her. Lick Jill's pussy clean."

Jill chimed in with "Oh, yes please, come on lover, taste our man's come in me."

I rolled on my side to get a better view and held Jill's hand as I watched her loving girlfriend dip her tongue in the sweet and salty sticky, slippery, most intimate folds of her body. Jill lifted a leg and hooked her heel behind my knees, and raised the other one wide, giving Penny access to all of her pussy, and more. "Oh Penny darling, I can feel it running down out of me, catch it before it gets on the bed. Oh yes, oh lower, oh yes lick me there, oh that's lovely. Oh yes, up and down, oh yes girl you're good at that."

Jill subsided into a series of sighs and moans, and Penny slowly wound down her activities, eventually sitting up on her heels with a grin, licking her lips theatrically, and saying "Mmmm," with a wicked look. She knew she was being bad, and it felt good.

Jill beckoned her to lie between us, and we both lay on our sides, facing each other across Penny's naked body, taking turns to kiss her and thank her and trace a line or curve or two with a finger on her soft skin. Jill wanted to know that Penny was okay about what we had just done, and if she had any questions.

Penny said "It was lovely to watch. And very exciting. When Sean got close to coming I was amazed at how hard he was pushing into you, I mean he was bouncing his whole body on you. And then when he came, oh, I nearly cried. He was so gentle, you two were so, I don't know how to put it, so together. I was embarrassed, I thought it was so private and intimate I shouldn't look. No, no it's okay, I didn't feel bad about it, it was just, well just beautiful. It was a privilege to see that. I, I understand now why you would do it."

"I'm glad Penny" I said "because I was worried I might have scared you. I know it looks rough, but I'd never hurt Jill, you know."

"Oh I know, and well, yes it was a bit scary. I mean, at first when I was looking at your cock going inside her, I couldn't believe it fitted, and it didn't hurt, but Jill was enjoying it, obviously, and I thought about your finger in me, and I like the way that feels. So I can imagine how it would be."

Jill smiled an said "No honey, you can't. It is way better than a finger. You know how it feels when you play with yourself, and put your finger in you?"

"No." said Penny simply. "I don't do that."

Jill boggled. I laughed gently at her expression, and saw Penny blush. "Sorry darling, I didn't mean to embarrass you, I was laughing at the look on Jill's face."

"You mean you don't put a finger in, or do you mean you don't play with yourself?" asked Jill.

Penny's blush deepened. "I only ever, well, played with myself a couple of times using my hand, until about a week ago. When Mike made me come. I hadn't come before, ever. I nearly did, when I was in the bath and I was rinsing myself with the shower. I used to do that every now and then, because it felt nice, but I knew it was wrong. I mean, I thought then that it was wrong. Only dirty girls would do that."

"But you don't think it is wrong now?" asked Jill

"No. Well, not really. You see I got scared when it started to feel too good. I didn't understand. But when Mike made me come, well then I knew what it was. And I was in the bath that night, and I did it, with the shower head. And then I had a bath a couple of nights later, and I had an idea. I got the mixer taps set so it was warm, and I got in the bath and moved myself under the flow from the tap."

Jill wriggled. "Mmm, I'll have to try that. Although it would be difficult in our bath, the tap doesn't stick out very far."

Penny said matter of factly "Nor does mine, but if you lie on your back and scoot up to the end, with your feet up on the wall, it's easy."

"I should like to see that." I said. "No, seriously, that sounds very sexy to watch, you on your back with your legs open and the water splashing down on your pussy. Very sexy."

Jill giggled. "You know he could be right, not elegant, but yes, sexy. Especially If you came. Did you come?"

Penny nodded. "Yes. And I've done it twice more since."

"But you have never fingered yourself?" said Jill. "I think you should try it now. Slip a finger into yourself."

"Now?"

"Right now, Penny. Put your finger in your pussy."

Penny reached down and touched her mound. She hesitated, and slid a finger towards the top of her slit, paused at the edge of the valley shaped fold in her flesh, and then pressed on and down. I sat up to get a better view, and helped her move her leg, lifting and bending her knee and splaying her. Her finger lay along the line of her lips, pressing the hair on each side down into her, pushing the outer lips open a little.

Jill was still lying beside Penny talking to her, but she took a knee as well, drawing Penny's leg up, saying "There darling, now you can spread your pussy with the other hand, and get your finger in deeper, right inside."

Penny nodded at her, and looked at me. I smiled encouragingly, and watched as she pulled her pussy open with two fingers on her left hand, and let her right index finger run up and down the inner lips as she exposed them. She was glistening, pink, purple and brown, her dark hair and honey toned thighs framing her mouthwatering inner folds.

I saw her penetrate herself, and take a short stroke or two with her finger tip before she pushed further in. She lifted her legs higher an sank the digit in fully. "How does that feel?" I asked. "It looks very pretty."

"Nice." said Penny. "but not as nice as when you do it, or you Jill."

"Exactly," said Jill, "although it is nice. Having Sean's finger, or mine, in you is different. Having something else in you is different again. And I think a tongue is really different. Yes?"

"Yes," said Penny, as she pulled her finger out, and dropped her legs. "Tongues are lovely. Not nicer, exactly, I mean sometimes they are, but fingers are just as good."

Jill said "Agreed. Well, I think that while they are all wonderful, and I love it when you lick me and finger me, having Sean's cock in me is different again, and the most wonderful of all. Although I didn't say to you to stop fingering yourself. Go on, use your fingers to rub your clit. Go on Penny, rub your clit. Sean likes to watch girls rub themselves, don't you darling?"

"Pretty girls, playing with pretty pussies, are lovely to see. And yours is a very pretty pussy, pretty Penny." I said. "So please, do play with yourself for me."

Penny's hand began to move again, finger tip in the top of her slit, pressing her clitoris from above. Jill said "You should play with your tits as well. If you rub your nipples they crinkle up just like when someone sucks them. It isn't as nice as being sucked, but it like doing it when I rub myself off at night going to sleep."

"Do you do that every night?" I asked.

"Not every night. But most nights." she said.

"Hmm," I said "I'll remember that when I'm in bed, I'll think of you like that."

"And maybe wank yourself?" said Jill, "We should arrange a time, when we will all be in our homes in bed alone, an all three of us can do it, and think of the others,all doing it as well." She shuddered, and said "But that is getting away from the point. I was telling Penny how wonderful it is to have your cock inside me, and teaching her how to wank herself, so don't interrupt. Now Penny, try rubbing two fingers up and down your slit, one on each side between the inner and outer lips. You know what I mean?".

"Oh, yes, oh that's nice!"

"Good. When Sean's cock pulls out it draws my inner lips up with it, and then he pushes down and they are pressed all round. But the best bit about it is that I feel naked. More naked than ever. You can feel it a bit now, he's looking at your pussy, looking at your open legs and your naked tits and you're showing yourself to him, but when he's inside you, then you are more open, more with him, more his than ever. Utterly naked, not even air between you, exposed to him, and he is in you, not just his cock, but him, Sean, all of him, opening you, possessing you, taking you, all you can give him of you, and he gives you all of him. Can you imagine that? Think about that while you stroke yourself, Penny,"

"And vary the stroke, faster or slower, try faster, nice yes? Oh now your getting there. Ok now we've got the heart rate up, go slow. Slower. Slower. Leave a pause between. Try a pause then a fast stroke and then stop. Again. Now can you put your other hand down under your bottom, and reach a finger up to touch the lower part of your pussy? Yes? Don't put it in yet. Try this, make your finger go round and round the opening, not in it. And do the same on your clitoris with the other hand."

Penny had to lift herself up on her feet, legs spread, to do as she was told, and I had a wonderful view of her opened up pussy being stretched and pulled in opposing directions by her hands. Her breathing was restricted by her posture, and she began to pant. She gave that little "Oh" sound that marked the transition from aroused to orgasmically charged.

Jill said "Do it like his tongue, opening you up and getting you wet and slick for his cock to go in. Now rub up and down with those fingers, and the other hand, like you rubbed my pussy with Sean's cock, that's it. Now Penny, when you want, put your finger in your pussy. You might get two in, but keep rubbing your clit."

Penny went for it, dropping her bottom down, and pushing her middle and index fingers into herself from below.

"Imagine Sean's cock honey, shafting you, in and out, all of him inside you, coming in you, coming on your pussy, pounding you deep and hard."

I saw Penny pulse her fingers, curling them and flicking them straight inside herself, and her bottom clenched as she forced herself down on them. Her breathing was suddenly punctuated by a series of small cries, and her legs opened and closed.

Before our eyes, untouched by either of us, the tanned form of the teenage girl became a house of pleasure and release. She came, loudly, tits bouncing, nipples dark and hard, fingers thrust deep in herself, clutching her pussy with both hands, legs jolting, and back arched.

In the silent aftermath she lay panting with her arms at her sides and legs spread, and I wanted to take her right then. I could have climbed between her thighs and sunk my cock in her, and ravished her body, her mouth, her fabulous breasts, her glorious bush. I was sure that she would not have objected. Jill was right, this girl was ready for it, but even after that intensely erotic show my cock had still not recovered, I was semi hard, and could not have done justice to her.

Jill kissed her, and said "You are beautiful Penny. Thank you for showing us that. I've done that for Sean, but I've never seen a girl do it, and now I know why he liked to watch me."

I settled down beside her again, and reached an arm over to pull Jill to me. We kissed across her body, and each then kissed her lips, and again wrapped her on our legs and arms.