If I Knew Then... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty Penny" I said "I will cherish that sight for the rest of my life. Thank you for sharing that with us."

"Oh, Sean, Jill, oh I need to get my breath back!"

I pulled the duvet up over us all, and snuggled down. Penny rolled on her side, facing Jill, and I spooned her. I think I fell asleep first, and I woke first as well.

It was dark outside. I was hungry and thirsty and needed the loo, so I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I must have woken Penny, because as I came back out she was
On the landing, wearing Jill's dressing gown and making the "shhh" gesture.

She stepped up to me and put her arms round my neck, and lifted her face to kiss me. It was soft and warm and promised more. "Sean, are you staying tonight?" she murmured

"If you want me to. Jill and I planned I would, but we wanted to be sure it was ok with you."

"Please do. Jill's asleep now let's not wake her yet, can you wait here until I get back?" she said, and turned towards the bathroom.

"Ok, but be quick, it's cold out here."

Penny turned back to me and smiled. In a gesture I knew she would not have considered a day before she slipped the robe back off her shoulders, and off arm, sweeping it round her to hold out to me with the other hand. She was naked, perfect, a confident and stunning goddess, eighteen going on infinite, carnal sex incarnate. "Take this," she said.

I looked her up and down, as I took the gown. "Later," I said "And I'm looking forward to it."

She giggled and turned on one foot, and wiggled a little as she stepped away. She was lucky not to be ravished on the landing carpet.

I waited, not long, peeping through the half open bedroom door at my sleeping beauty. My fiancé, as I thought of her. It struck me. I really expected her to be my wife, and already thought of Jill in that way. And I now thought of Penny as my girlfriend. Our girlfriend. Our lover. Not 'Mistress' though. One thing Penny would never be was a mistress.

She emerged from the bathroom looking radiant. Her hair was brushed, and she had a bounce to her step, which made various parts of her move in intriguing ways. She snuggled against me and said "It is cold, isn't it? How do we turn the heat on?"

"Keep rubbing against me like that and the heat will be turned on pretty soon." I said, quickly massaging her goose fleshed bum.

She hit my arm, not very hard. "Down boy. I'm cold and starving, no more kerfuffling until I get fed."

I said "Kerfuffling? Good word."

"Chow mein, Spare ribs, Lemon Chicken: better words. Now go get your clothes and go get us a Chinese."

I looked at her, and re-assessed my earlier thought, in the light of refreshed memory. Not a Mistress unless hungry. Unfed = bossy. I had forgotten.

When I got back the girls were dressed, and they had things ready to eat with, and a glass of wine in their hands. I considered suggesting a game where we has to feed each other, but the way they both fell on the take away bag suggested I could lose a finger if I tried doing some flirtatious feeding.

We all ate too much, drank just a little too much, and settled together on the sofa to watch some film. I can't remember it. I do remember that I was in the middle with a cuddly sex bomb on each side, both wearing short skirts and partially buttoned blouses, and nothing else.

We drank two bottles between the three of us, and while I did enjoy a few passing caresses, an the girls brushed their cotton covered nipples against me, it was a relaxed atmosphere. So relaxed that Penny fell asleep. We woke her when the film ended, and took her to bed. I enjoyed helping her out of the skirt, and blouse, stripping her naked and kissing both nipples and her soft bush before drawing the cover over her. Jill got in the middle, I curled up to her.

"I'm looking forward to waking up with you tomorrow" I said

"Hmm, me too, handsome man."