If the Bed's a Rockin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea felt herself going over the edge and she grabbed Julian's head again, but this time to press it tightly against her pussy, grinding it against his face. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!!" She whispered curses and encouragement. Spasms rolled through her and swirls of light played across her closed eyelids.

It took her a few minutes to come back down to earth, but when she opened her eyes, Julian was on top of her, resting on his elbows, body fitted tightly to hers. The head of his cock nudged her entrance.

"Chels," he murmured against her lips, "you belong to me now," and with that he thrust deep inside her, catching her jagged scream in his mouth as his lips covered hers. His tongue mimicked the movement of his cock invading her pussy, thrusting in and out, pumping deep and hard. The suspension springs of the truck began to squeak but Julian was long past caring.

"Fuck me Julian, fuck me brother!"

Their kisses muffled much of their moans and cries, but the sounds of two bodies slapping together, the creak of the suspension coils, the ssst!, ssst! of the air mattress moving back and forth on the truck bed, all carried across the open air, broadcasting to any who cared to listen that two people were fucking in the night.

With one final thrust, digging his toes against the floor so he could bury himself as deep as possible inside her, Julian came, spurting hot ropes of cum deep inside Chelsea's welcoming pussy. With the last drop of cum, his whole body went limp and he collapsed on top of his step-sister. They were both sweaty, panting, and trembling.

From the camper parked in front of them, they heard, clear as a bell. "I think they're done. Now maybe we can get some sleep around here!"

12