If You Dare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I'm going to give you another lesson about total helplessness. Being submissive can be a delicious feeling, when experienced in the pure form. Unfortunately, the pure form is not always possible. But, what you are feeling now, is very close to pure and complete helplessness, and that has a tendency to bring out many submissive feelings. And, if the trust is there, the submissive feelings will be pure. Do you trust me, Gloria?"

Gloria quickly nodded her head that she trusted him. She trusted him, completely. He had introduced her to so many new and exciting things, she nearly worshiped him.

"Good." That's all he said. Then, he released his hold on her, and pushed her head down, until she was lying flat on the table. The wood top was cold against her naked breasts. He was still right behind her, and his body was so close, that her legs were pressed against one of the table legs. She was not able to move. She was bent over the table, and totally vulnerable to whatever he had in mind.

Gloria wiggled in an attempt to free herself, but he had her wedged between himself and the table leg. He leaned down on top of her so he could whisper into her ear. His complete body weight was on hers, as he whispered softly into her left ear. "I've got you completely under my control, and you know it. Struggle as you might, you won't get away from me. This is a lesson in submission."

He held Gloria's cuffed wrists in his hand, as he lay on top of her. She thought sure his cock was hard and she could feel it. Gloria melted, as he whispered into her ear. He spoke slowly and clearly, as he continued to explain what was about to happen.

"You trusted me to come into your apartment and find you naked, with your wrists cuffed behind your back. That alone is very submissive of you. But, I think you need to learn just what doing something like that can get you. Complete submission where you allow another to control you, mind and body for their enjoyment, is an unforgettable experience. Preparing yourself for such a situation is only the first level. I'm going to show you the second level." He raised up off of her, and walked over to his bag.

Second level? What did he mean by that? And just how many levels were there? Surely she had progressed further than the first level, in all this time.

"You've learned an awful lot, so far. You've learned a lot about trust, about tasks and rewards, about punishments and even a little about denial. Now, you are going to learn about acceptance and tolerance."

Gloria could hear him walk back and stand behind her. He pressed down on the back of her neck with one hand. She soon knew why. She felt a sharp sting on her ass. At the same time she heard a short buzz or zapping sound. Her body jerked from the sting. It was painful, and also startling. Then, she felt another sting, and then, another.

Her helplessness was becoming very noticeable. Gloria wanted to cry out, or whimper or even beg for him to stop, but all she could produce was saliva from behind that gag. She felt vulnerable...and helpless. She even felt a little embarrassed at how she must look bent over her dining room table.

Then, the stinging stopped and she felt him lean over her, again. "Gloria, I'm going to help you stand, now." And he pulled on her shoulders to help her stand. "Now stand still, right here." She could tell he was walking over to his bag. She could hear him searching for something in it.

Gloria did her best to rub her ass in all of the spots she had felt that stinging. It felt like a lot of bee stings, but she couldn't really place the feeling, for sure. But, there were no marks or welts that she could feel with her fingers.

He came back over to her and she quickly felt the coolness of leather around her neck. "I'm putting a training collar around your neck, Gloria. It has metal rings on it, that I can use to secure you with. See? More control for me and more submission for you."

The collar fit just under her chin, and it was tall in the back. It went up behind her head.

Gloria could feel it snug around her neck when he buckled it, at the back of her neck. Then she felt him attach a strap to the back and attach it to her cuffed wrists. Her wrists were pulled up to the middle of her back. He then tied the strap so she couldn't move her wrists.

"Now, see how even more vulnerable you are, now, Gloria?" Gloria nodded her head. Then he pushed her back down over the table. She felt quite helpless, lying there. He had complete control over her, in every way. The collar restricted moving her head from side to side, so the gag rested on the table. She was drooling around it and was sure there had to be a puddle forming on the table. And with her wrists bound to her back, her center of gravity was so that she couldn't rise up. She was totally at his mercy.

She felt him at her legs. He was tying her knees together and to the table leg. That made her feel even more helpless. She couldn't rise up, and she couldn't move her legs. All she could do was wiggle, slightly.

She heard him stand up and walk back over to his bag. He took something from it and on his way back, she could hear a swishing sound. She couldn't place that sound, but before she could think much more about it, she felt his hands on her hips. He jerked her body back toward his. She slid on the tabletop rather easily, because she was sweating. Her body moved several inches back to the edge of the table.

Her knees were still bound to the table leg, so they didn't move. So, only her upper body moved, leaving her ass sticking out from the table edge, available to him and whatever he had in mind.

Gloria had all sorts of things going through her mind. What would happen next? Being bound, blindfolded and gagged didn't leave her much to do but wait. And, she didn't have to wait long. She felt a cool, thick liquid of some kind sliding down the crack of her ass. She could feel it slowly make it's way down between her cheeks.

He pulled her cheeks open, to let the liquid slide down between them, easier. She felt him glob on some more of this liquid and it slowly made its way down between her cheeks, and her ass hole. She could feel his fingers sliding up and down her crack, smearing the liquid between her cheeks. It was a humiliating feeling, knowing he was looking at the most private part of her body. But, she also enjoyed his fingers probing her ass.

Then, his probing fingers were gone, but she could sense he was still standing behind her. He didn't say anything, but she felt a slight cool touch at the crest of her ass cheeks. Then, she heard that swishing sound again. Right after that swishing sound came a sharp sting on her ass. She gasped when she felt it, and her body jerked in reaction to the pain.

Then, she felt that slight feeling on her ass, again. Then, the swishing sound, and the sharp pain, again, too. But, that time, the pain was in a different area of her ass. This went on for a while, and whatever he struck her with was a nasty little tool for sure. Her body jerked from each one, and by the end, she was whimpering and almost crying. She counted ten times. And, she could still feel the sting from all ten.

It was a very different experience. She couldn't see, she couldn't protest and she couldn't move out of the way. She just had to accept the pain. That was still hard to do, but she was learning. And, he hadn't said a word, the whole time and he hardly touched her. But, that soon changed.

He leaned down on top of her and whispered into her ear. "Are you understanding what I mean by total submission, Gloria?"

She could only mumble a reply. The gag was doing its job very well.

"Now, we go yet another step. I think you're going to enjoy this."

Just as soon as he said that, his fingers were on her body. His right hand went around in front of her legs to her clit and his left hand started probing between her ass cheeks. The sensations were near overpowering as he stimulated her clit and probed her ass hole at the same time.

He wiggled his finger inside her ass and that made her want him there. She wiggled her ass at him, but because she was bound, it didn't wiggle very much. He was very deliberate with his fingers on her clit. He collected juices from her pussy and then pressed hard on her clit until it almost hurt. But, he had always been gentle with her there. It just made her want him more.

She was breathing from her mouth, and drool was bubbling from around the gag. She swooned from his fingers, and whimpered from desire. She wanted him. She wanted him in her. His probing of her ass excited her. And, she didn't know if that was just a by-product of his touching her clit. She just knew the hunger inside her was terrible to take and she didn't care where, she just wanted him.

Finally, he stood up. He leaned over to whisper to her again. This time, Gloria could feel his hot cock against her naked ass. He must have taken off his pants. And, not only was it hot, it was rock hard.

"Total submission is interesting. Don't you agree, Gloria?"

Again she's asked a question? How is she to answer with a gag in her mouth? She just nodded her head and mumbled a little. It was nothing that was understandable. What's taking so long? Isn't it time to fuck, yet?

"I've been showing you a couple little punishment toys I have. The first one was a bug zapper. It gives you a small electrical shock, when I touch it to your ass. The interesting thing about it is there are no marks. The second toy was a cane. It can be a bit nasty, in the hands of a mean person. Or, it can also be a delicious punishment, in the hands of someone who knows what he's doing."

Gloria nodded her head. She knew what he was talking about. Delicious punishment it was.

"Now, I'm going to take you forward a little more. I think you're ready for this."

He stood back up, but she could feel his body against her ass. She could also feel his cock. It was dancing around her ass cheeks, as he moved. She visualized how it must look, jetting out from his body. It was surely as hungry for her as she was for it. Maybe it was time to get down to business, now?

Gloria wiggled and whimpered when she felt his cock. She knew she had to be creating some serious drool, by that time. She was in need of his cock, and she couldn't even tell him. She knew that was part of his plan, training her with denial, but that didn't make it any easier for her to take. And, when his hard cock touched her body, it felt electric, in the condition she was in. Blindfolded, gagged, and bound in such a way she could do nothing at all to encourage him. It was torture.

She heard him laugh. Surely, it was because he knew how his cock affected her. It was probably another test of her total submission. But, he started poking her ass cheeks with his cock, as if he was tormenting her with it. If she didn't know any better, it seemed like he couldn't find her ass hole and was just poking at random until he found it.

She knew that couldn't be the case, because he had her bound in such a position that her ass cheeks were spread wide. Anything of hers he wanted to find was right there in front of him. But, he continued to chuckle and poke, like it was a game. Maybe it was for him, but Gloria needed some attention. If it was a game, she was ready to concede, so the winner could take his prize.

"You want something, Gloria," he asked.

The way he said it was just more torture. He knew she wanted something. He damn well knew what it was, too. Gloria could only moan and wiggle her ass, in response. Anything more she tried to say forced out more drool than words. And, because of the collar, shaking her head wasn't even possible.

She felt his fingers between her legs. God, why would he continue to torment her so? He only lightly touched her pussy. Actually, he didn't touch her most sensitive parts at all, but just teased her, like he had been doing most of the afternoon. He surely knew she would explode, if he touched her just right.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, Gloria. It's not going to be a dildo or a vibrator. It's going to be my hard cock. I know you have yet to experience something this large, but there always has to be a first time. Although I've lubed you up quite well, there will still be a certain amount of pain while the head penetrates you. I'll go slow, but you will have to submit to me. Relax as much as you can, to minimize your pain."

He took hold of her hips, and pulled her out away from the table. She could feel her cheeks spread even more so, her puckered little hole twitching with the anticipation. Gloria could only visualize in her mind how the two of them looked. A strong man with a hard cock ready to take the virgin ass of his bound submissive. Was it finally going to happen?

Gloria whimpering softly with each exhale. Drool bubbled from the gag, but she didn't care. She could feel his hands on her ass, and she knew she would soon feel his cock invade her. How would it feel? The dildo and vibe were both pretty small. At least that was what he had told her. This would be hot male flesh. And, it had been in her mouth. She knew it wasn't small.

Just then, she felt something push on her asshole. It wasn't a hard push. Just enough that she knew it was there. But, it kept pushing. She tried to relax her ass but her anticipation had the best of her. His hands held her hips still and what she then knew as his hard cock was close to penetrating her tiny hole. She groaned. Saliva gurgled between the ball gag and the corners of her mouth. She wanted him in her ass and it looked like it would finally happen.

He slowly pushed with his body and pulled on her hips with his hands. Gloria was experiencing every little bit of his power over her. His grip on her hips got tighter. She could feel his hard cock pushing against the entrance of her asshole.

"Relax," he said. "Relax, or it's going to hurt more."

Relax? That was impossible. He had her so worked up, she didn't' care if it did hurt. She just wanted him to fuck her. If she hadn't been bound so tightly, she would have pushed up against him, to help speed him along. But, she knew that was part of her submission. He was in charge. She was forced to take it just as he gave it to her.

Gloria whimpered, as the head of his cock slowly inched in. She could feel her asshole twitch, as his invasion persisted...ever so slowly. It didn't stop. She tried to relax, but that was becoming more and more difficult. It was torture, and he seemed to know it.

As his cock stretched her anal opening, she began to panic. She struggled with her bonds, trying to get his attention. He was too big, she thought, and she couldn't take something of that size in her virgin ass. But, all she could produce was mumbling and drool. Mostly, it was drool! She was so trussed up that she couldn't even signal him. Her panic got worse. He would surely split her open. She pleaded from behind the gag. "No! Please...you're too big."

She wiggled around on the table, tying to get him to understand her concerns, but he didn't seem to notice her. And as she continued her attempts to get his attention, he continued his persistent thrusting. The head of his large cock finally popped inside. Gloria shrieked from the sharp pain, as it forced its way in.

She felt his cock slide down, into her ass. She gasped as he pushed it further into her, until she could feel his stomach resting against her ass cheeks. Her ass was full of hard cock. The pain had subsided, but that feeling of fullness, of being invaded, was quickly taking over.

He stayed there, motionless for a little while. Gloria knew she had to relax. Her ass was twitching against his invasion, as if fighting back. It was such a new experience...and quite overwhelming. He started slowly pulling his cock out, and she could feel the head, as it slid back up. She caught her breath, as she felt it move ever so slowly,

But, he didn't pull completely out. Instead, as soon as all but the head was out, he started thrusting down again. Gloria's attention centered on his hard cock. It seemed to control her whole body. She couldn't move. It was as if his cock owned her, in some way.

He kept sliding his cock in and out of her tight little ass. There was some pain, but it was mostly overpowered by the other sensations. She started to feel strange. She felt humiliated at the invasion of her most private place, but there was also another feeling growing. She felt like something inside of her was being set on fire. It felt like a powerful animal was taking her. This animal impaled her and a hunger for it to continue was building inside of her.

His thrusts got faster. His grip had moved from her hips to her bound wrists. Each time he shoved his cock inside her, he pulled on her wrists. That forced her body back against his thrusts. Gloria lost her breath each time his cock penetrated her. She could hear his stomach slapping against her ass, as he continued to push deep into her.

She tried to relax, but she couldn't help it. She tightened her ass. She tested his strength...his power. She wanted to feel submissive...to feel wanted. She could hear him grunting as his powerful thrusts continued to hit home. It was very exciting. This was what it's like to be totally submissive. Bound, gagged and even blindfolded, and his cock was invading her virgin asshole.

"So, Gloria...how does it feel to be taken like this? I know you love it. It's such a submissive feeling to be totally helpless, with no control over what happens. You're such a naughty girl, Gloria. I can read your mind. You love it. You love being taken like this...in your most private hole, completely helpless to stop me."

Gloria could feel him hunching over her. His breathing was heavy and labored. He seemed out of breath, but continued to pound deep into her. His weight was heavy on her body. Her cuffed wrists were pressed between her back and his stomach. He whispered into her ear. "Your ass is mine, and I love how tight it is. I'm going to use you like this again and again."

She wanted to tell him how wonderful it was. She wanted to tell him how submissive she felt. She wanted to plead with him to fuck her harder...deeper. She wanted to feel even more submissive. But, the gag kept her from saying anything.

But, he wasn't gagged. He was still whispering into her ear. His whispering increased her desires. There was something about his voice as he slowly whispered every word. "Your ass and my cock will soon be good friends. You'll willingly allow me to take you this way, any time I say. You will yearn for my cock in your ass. You will need it. You'll even ask for it. You will hunger for it."

She already hungered for it. She knew the feeling growing inside her. She was his to be taken and used. Her whole body shivered. Her asshole twitched. Being totally controlled by this man was a new and wonderful sensation. His hot cock sliding in and out of her ass...her whole world was revolving around that cock.

Because she was so trussed up and unable to see, her whole mentality was centered on what he was doing to her body. It was so simple. She wanted to be his slut. Gloria wanted him to take her and use her in every way he wanted. Filled with lust, she could think of nothing else.

He grabbed the strap leading from her wrists to her collar. He pulled on it, and her whole upper body was nearly lifted off the table. The stiff collar kept her neck stiff and it also kept her from choking. But, it was yet another way he was showing his control over her. He pulled her body back to meet his, while he rammed his cock hard into her quivering ass.

Her knees were still bound to the table leg, so when he pulled, her ass was forced out from the table. Gloria felt so totally his, being completely controlled and used for his pleasure. She could feel her juices running down the inside of her thighs. She was wet for him. She wanted his hard cock. Just like he said...she hungered for it.