If You Dare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned back and Gloria could feel his hands get a tight grip on her hips. He thrust his hips hard against hers, while he held her motionless...helpless. He started to almost growl with each thrust, groaning in pleasure. Pumping faster and faster, slapping his sweaty body against her ass cheeks. "I'm gonna cum inside you, Gloria. I'm going to fill your tight little ass with hot cum."

Once she heard he was going to cum inside her, Gloria almost lost it. Her face was lying in the puddle of drool that was on the table in front of her. Every time he pounded into her, her face was forced into it. Each time his buried his cock in her ass, even more slobber oozed out around the gag.

"Are you ready, slut? I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill your dirty little..."

His body stiffened and his strong hands held her hips. He groaned as he milked his cock. His hot cum filled Gloria's bowels. She could feel the hot liquid inside her. She whimpered her appreciation. His body jerked and twitched and he sounded like a wild animal groaning in pain.

That was it. Everything Gloria had been feeling just welled up inside her and erupted between her legs. It came on so quickly, she wasn't ready for it. She felt a tingling inside her head and at the base of her neck. Just as quickly that tingling shot down her spine and washed over her whole body. Her juices drenched the inside of her thighs.

She screamed, but it was sufficiently muffled by the gag. She moaned and whimpered as she came. Her body was so immobilized that it mostly absorbed everything. But, it was a powerful and draining climax. She felt light-headed. She was glad she wouldn't fall, if she passed out.

He pumped the last of his cock and pulled out of her ass. He dropped into a chair. She could hear him breathing, catching his breath. Everything was in a cloud. All of those new sensations were still swimming in her head. She felt that tingling feeling slowly begin to fade.

It seemed like only a minute or two had passed when he got up from the chair and leaned over Gloria's spent body. He removed the gag and released her wrists. As soon as the gag was removed, she took a deep breath. And although her wrists were free, she was too weak to move. She let her arms remain at the small of her back, while she recovered. She felt his hands at her knees, as he released them from the table leg. Again, she heard him sit down in a chair.

"Gloria, how do you feel?"

How did she feel? How do you express it in words? "Wow." He laughed.

"Just relax and catch your breath. I have to leave, now. In the interest of time, I'm going to leave my bag here. I want you to clean everything and put it back in my bag. Put it somewhere out of the way, for now. But, I'll need it the next time I come visit." There were noises she couldn't explain, then she realized he was getting dressed. "This was a new experience for you, today. I'm sure you'll have questions. I'll have some questions for you, too. Expect an email from me, in the next day or so."

And just like that, he was out the door. How did he recover so quickly? She continued to lie there, as if she was still tied to the table. Her head was still swimming. She felt worn out. She replayed his visit in her head. It was quite an experience. From learning to put on the handcuffs behind her back, waiting for him to arrive, then taking his hard cock up her ass while tightly bound. Everything was spinning around in her head.

He said he knew she'd have questions. He said he would have some questions for her, too. She didn't want to think about any of that. She was just going to lay there and relive her afternoon. She smiled. He had just left, and she was wondering when he would come to visit again.

----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.