All Comments on 'Ignorance is Bliss Ch. 01'

by WonnderWoman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too short of a start

If all your chapters are going to be this short and uninformative, do not bother. IT will take you a year to finish. Cliffhangers are ok if you have dished out more exposition and we have a grasp of the plot, but not this. Almost interesting story, but I am not sure it will be worth returning too because there is too little to fall back on.

katibkatibalmost 13 years ago
Hanging

Sometimes implication is better and more efffective than point-by-point detailed and explicit statement. This is off to a good start. I await the next chapter, be it short or long. That choice is the author's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:)

I, for one, liked the start and the hanger at the end. I think it was good way to begin the story just dont keep us waiting for the next chapter too long. :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I like it! Dominic definitely has a secret life of organized crime going on. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Obviously!

But way to short to make any real impact to keep me interested.. their are other authors out there that pack more of a punch before leaving us with such a lame cliff hanger.. Keep writing your get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
!!!!!!

Please update this story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous