I'll Do Anything for "Him" Pt. 01

Story Info
A young wife comes to accept being unfaithful.
6k words
4.18
34.3k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers

I waited for "Him" to back his car out from its parking space. Standing outside the motel room, leaning against the room's door frame, wearing only that sheer purple slip (that he insisted that I wear whenever he leaves after spending a few hours cumming in and all over my body), I watched his car. Both of my large nipples were pointing straight out straining to extend themselves are far as far as possible for "Him". After seeing the car pointing toward the parking lot exit, I secure the door and move to the rail of the balcony. The sun is up and it light is shining on me making the slip transparent enough that my smoothly shaven pussy and my smallest C cup breast are clearly visible to anyone who might see me. I slowly and seductively wave to "Him" as he pulls out of the motel.

I am in a blissful state. I am doing what "He" wants me to do. I am completely happy.

Hi. My name is Sally. I am a tall (5'10") athletic 33 year old married woman. I have been married for 7 years to Todd (the man whom I thought I would love until the end of time).

I am a college educated woman. I work as an engineer for one of the world's largest aerospace companies located in Southern California. That being said, you must realize that I work in a totally male dominated field. Sure, there are other women working for my company, but we are a minority consisting of approximately 5% of the work force.

I mention my working environment to get you to understand that I am not a weak-willed woman. In everything except one, I have a dominating personality. Even in my marriage, Todd and I are equal partners, we make all decisions together and share equally in our finances.

I meet Todd through one of those speed dating events. That is one of those events where one evening a group of screened (by the speed dating organization) single men and women meet for an introductory gathering. The women are seated behind a long table. The men arranged on the other side of the table, each sitting facing a woman. At the sound of a bell, the women and men have ten minutes to talk to each other. When the bell sounds again, the men move down to the next women at the table and repeat the cycle. If the two of you click during that ten minutes, you can exchange phone numbers and on your own arrange a date.

Well Todd and I had an immediate attraction for each other. We had our first date one week later. After a one year courtship we were married.

Todd is a very competent computer programmer working for one of the established internet merchandising companies.

Todd is a good looking solidly built 200 pound six foot male. We both take care of our bodies. We both are involved in a physical weight lifting regiment and are active in sports like tennis and volley ball. We are very social and have a modest circle of liked minded friends (both single and married).

Putting all of that together, one could see why I was attracted to and married Todd. But I haven't mention is most outstanding feature which I didn't discover until after dating Todd for a month. I made this discovery the first time we had sex. Todd is very well hung! His penis is 10 inches long and very thick. I salivated when I first saw it. I immediately dropped to my knees and started orally worshiping his tool. After 10 minutes of stuffing that into and out of my mouth, I laid back on the bed and spread my legs as wide as possible to accommodate that thing within my body. Once he got it into me, I felt completely full. The walls of my vagina felt 360 degrees of stimulation. Fluid was emulating from every fabric within my pussy.

Todd proceeded to pound me in a way I had never experience before. With each thrust from him my whole body was being pushed backwards. I experience, at that point in my life, the strongest organism ever and I squirted for the first time. I was hooked.

Well, as the saying goes, "All good things come to an End". Sexually, as time went on, I became dissatisfied with our sexual relationship. Todd was as massive as ever, but I was becoming disenchanted with his tool. All he wanted to do was to have me suck it and then open my legs, so he could enter me. He spent very little if any time attending to my sexual needs. There was no real foreplay. He never took the time to find out what I wanted/needed sexually. He thought that his massive penis was all I needed. Whenever I tried to talk to him about my needs, he dismissed them out of hand. He explained that the women he previously had sex with were more than satisfied by his massive penis, therefore I should have nothing to complaint about. After a year and a half of that type of sex, I basically stop having organisms. Sex became a duty that I performed for his satisfaction alone.

Otherwise, we had a satisfactory marriage. I enjoy doing the things that married people do together. We have interesting conversations and enjoy each other's company. From my perspective, we became the best of friends. From his perspective, we are the perfect married couple. Sexually/romantically, I was dying.

Then, as fate would have it, one year ago, my life changed. Was it for the better? I honestly do not know. Let me explain.

I travel a lot, attending conventions and sale presentation on behave of my company. These sales presentations are not part of my regular job, but our sales force often find my engineering expertise an asset in presenting a winning sales presentation. My travels are national and international. Sometimes (especially for the sales presentations) I have very little notice before having to pack and catch a plane. This can be frustrating. On the trips that I do have prior notice, I try to get Todd to accompany me. He is very reluctant to go and has not accompanied me on any business trip for the last two years.

On that fateful trip, one year ago, I was in Barcelona Spain, assisting our sales group in promoting the purchase of one of our airplanes. The company had secured commendation for me in a beachfront hotel which was a short drive from the location of our sales presentation. Putting me up in this fabulous hotel was their attempt at placating me since as this was my third sales trip within the last two months.

Barcelona is known for its nude beaches and for it relax attitude about public nudity (seeing a couple walking nude in Barcelona is not an unusual event). My hotel was one of those with a nude beach.

We had two days in which to present our sales pitch to our prospective customer. Our competitors had preceded us with their proposal. Those were very intensive but successful negotiations. We won the contract.

When the negotiations ended, it was obvious to the leader of our sales group that I was physically and emotionally exhausted. To my surprise, he had gotten company approval for me to stay two extra days at my hotel, so I could rest up before the trip home. I was grateful for I needed that break.

So, the next morning after an uneasy night of sleep, I found myself waking up to a beautiful sunny and quite hot morning. It was the type of morning that made one feel great just to be alive! However, I laid in bed trying to come to grips with my unrestful night of sleeping. It was difficult, but I had to finally accept why I had difficulty sleeping, I was extremely sexually frustrated and in need of some sexual relief. But Todd was not here and even if he was here, it would have been another slam bam, thank you Ma'am fuck and since that is all I was getting from Todd on an infrequent basis, my vagina was no longer use to his size.

The more I though of my situation, the horny I got. Out of nowhere a thought came to me, "While in Barcelona do like the Barcelonans." So, I strip off all my night clothes and started to walk out onto my room's balcony. I then thought that I can't go out there without something on, so I put on my sunglasses. As I approached the glass door leading out onto the balcony, I saw my reflection, "Damn, I look good!"

Out on the balcony facing the people below, who only had to look up to clearly see me in all my naked glory, I saw people walking on the path, between my hotel and the one next to it, going out to the beach. The women were in all types of bathing suits, one piece, two pieces, string bikini, topless and totally nude. I felt a strong connection with those nude women. As I watched the people on the path I became sexually excited to the point that I was gently stroking my vaginal lips turning myself on.

I happen to look downward toward the hotel across the path. There on a first floor balcony was this beautiful handsome man, also nude. He was sitting in a chair facing the path. He was reading a book and occasionally looking at the people as they walked by. My attention was drawn to that thing between his legs. It looked (in its non-aroused state) to be of normal length and thickness (the type of penis I enjoyed so much pre-Todd).

The next thing I saw was him looking at me. We made eye contact. I then lowered my eyes, once more, down between his legs. He was now fully erect and quite impressive. I realize that it was my nude body that made him come to full attention!

I looked back at his face and saw this look of pure pleasure there. I was over whelmed with the realization that I totally turned this handsome man on. I notice some liquid beginning to run down my leg, I had had a small organism.

He raised a glass of wine in my direction and signal for me to come join him. I stared for a moment, then nod yes. I walked back into my room and put on my bathing suit cover, put my wallet in its pocket and walk out of my room, down the hall, entered the elevator, and then walked through the lobby out to the pathway. I then went up some stairs that lead straight to his first floor balcony where he was standing waiting for me with a glass of wine in his hand. As I stepped into his balcony, he handed me the wine glass and held his hand out to take my bathing suit cover. I handed it and my sunglasses to him, and he placed them on one of the chairs. He ushered me to sit in a chair next to his chair.

I found it amazing and yet, in his presence, so natural that I was sitting naked next to this naked man that I did not know. We exchange names and proceeded to have this hour long conversation covering an amazing list of topics. We had so many things in common!

At one point, he noticed a puddle of liquid between my legs just as I was looking at some pre-cum on the tip of his erect penis. Addressing me by my name, he said, "Let's step into my room and let's help each other with our mutual problem."

I got up as gracefully as I could and walked into his room. He closed the door behind us and then closed the curtains. He stated, "Since we have just meet, I do not think it would be appropriate for us to have full intercourse. However, if we stand facing each other we can use our hands to on each other to solve our problem."

I faced him and proceeded to place my hands on his penis. He placed one hand on my ass cheek to steady me while the fingers of his other hand sought out and found my pussy. He stroked me there, my lips and clitoris while my hand worked their way up and down his beautiful penis. Finally, his fingers found their way inside of me. As we stroked each other, his eyes were locked onto mine. He was looking deep within me. Within two minutes I had the greatest organism of my life. As it hit me, I felt his cum hitting all over my mid body.

I became aware that my arms were around his neck and that my limp body was being supported by his hands cupping my ass cheeks. I must have pass out for a moment. As we separated, I saw that his entire groin area was covered in my cum. He walked me to his bathroom where he cleaned the both of us.

We went back outside to his balcony. He helped me put on my coverup and looked into my eyes as he secured my sunglasses on my face. Turning me around so that I faced the stairs back to the path, he firmly patted me on my ass (leaving a slight red mark there) and said goodbye to me.

In a daze, I walked back to my hotel and my room. I took off the cover up and went out onto the balcony. Looking down, there he was looking straight up at me. We watched each other for a minute. I guess that he was now sure I was ok, so he waved goodbye and went into his room.

I was now super horny. So, I went into side and laid down on my back on the bed, spread my legs wide and shoved my fingers inside of my vagina. Reliving what had just occurred between "Him" and myself, I brought myself off several times before falling into a blissful sleep. I couldn't ever remember sleeping so well!

The next day, I woke up around 1:00pm. Feeling hungry and yet full of energy, I decided that after going down to the hotel restaurant and eating breakfast, I would go down to the beach and sunbathe. So, an hour after returning to my room, I removed all my clothes, and dress to go to the beach. I dress by putting on my sunglasses and my beach cover. I then went down to the lobby, secured a beach towel and a folding chair, and walked out the door onto the path to the beach.

It was another perfect beach day, sunny and hot. I found a good spot not to far from the water which afforded me good view of the entire beach. I placed the towel on the sand and the chair on the towel. I removed the beach cover and sat in the chair in all my nature beauty. It felt absolutely wonderful exposing my naked body to the elements and to all the people on the beach. I just laid back in the chair and people watched.

About 15 minutes later, far off to my right, I thought I saw a familiar body figure. Laying on his beach towel, wearing a bath suit and reading a book was "Him". My pussy moistened.

Experiencing an outer "body moment", I found myself walking over to "Him". He must have really been engrossed in reading his book, because he didn't notice me standing directly in front of him. Again, my body took over control of me and the next moment, I had laid my body directly on top of "His" (making sure my vagina rested on top of the bulge in his swim suit). Was he surprised. He dropped his book and looked up into my eyes. His eyes widen with delight and his penis immediately harden.

"Hello beautiful"

I responded, "You looked lonely, so I decided to keep you company".

"I am pleased you care enough about me to do so. However, as liberal as they are in Barcelona about nudity, there is no sex allowed in public, so a naked woman lying on top of a male might get them both arrested. I think we should go back to my hotel room."

With a teasing pouting look on my face, I said, "Ok. I will get up only because you insist. Let me return to my chair so I can retrieve it and put on my coverup."

We gathered his things and walked over to my chair. He folded the chair for me and picked up the towel and my coverup. He then put his hand around my waist and started us walking back to his hotel. I thought about asking for my coverup to preserve some modest for myself. But, I realized I had given him control over me in this situation by not immediately asking for my coverup. That realization made my pussy spasm and I felt proud to being displayed by/for "Him".

We arrived at his balcony and walk through the sliding door into his room. He closed the curtains giving us the privacy needed for an occasion like this, my first time surrendering my body and soul to "Him". I couldn't understand why I was about to surrender to "Him". We had meet only yesterday, seen each other nude, saw in our eyes our mutual sexual desire for each other, which came to fruition with "Him" fingering me to a massive organism while I jerked "Him" off ending with his cum all over me from just below my breasts to my upper thighs. I now wanted him to use his penis to give me that ultimate pleasure of loving filling my vagina with cum, (instead of just jamming it into me without any concerns of my achieving my pleasure). I wanted to be lying on my back with my legs spread, feeling his seaman licking out of me on to the bed as he watches it with joy on his face. All of that and more was experienced by us that day and evening. He took my surrendering body five times during that time. I use every means at my disposal to give him equal pleasure. I orally pleased him each time we had sex that day (just as I started to leave for the night with my cover in my hand, and my glasses on, I sucked him off one more time).

As I open the balcony sliding glass door, he stopped me and put my cover on my body. He watched me going from his place until I walked into my hotel lobby where we waved good night to each other.

As I rode up to my room in the elevator, I saw a puddle of cum at my feet. That sight had me shuttering into a small organism. I removed the coverup reasoning that one should be nude while experiencing such sexual pleasure. I felt wonderful walking down the hall to my room exposed to whomever might see me.

I had to be at the airport at 10:00am. It was a good thing that the previous morning I had set the alarm clock for 7:00am for I never would have awaken in time otherwise. I had spent the night with my fingers in my pussy feeling his cum in me as I continually brought myself off again and again until I fell asleep.

I did just make it in time to board my flight home. After I settled in my seat and was in a relax reflective mood, my thoughts went to the events that happen during this trip.

First: the trip was a total success as we did secure the contract for the airplane purchase. I played a major role is securing that contract. So, from that stand point, I demonstrated my worth to the company. I am concern how these sale pitches are taking time away from my real job for the company, engineering. This could erode my engineering skills if these disruptions happen too frequently. I will have to have a discussion with my section manger about those concerns.

Second: what did my exposing myself on the room balcony mean? Am I now into exhibitionism? Or was this an act of total frustration with Todd lack of attention to me and my sexual needs? How do I feel about what I did, standing nude above a path way to the beach so people could see my completely exposed body?

Well the answers are: I am not sure about being an exhibitionist. But while I was standing there nude, I was not ashamed, nor scared, nor nervous. I actually enjoyed it and felt proud that people appreciated my body and my willingness to show it to them. I now know I have a beautiful body especially for a woman my age who is just passed her prime age of physical beauty.

Yes, I am frustrated with Todd attitude toward me and that frustration did lead to me walking out onto that balcony nude. I wanted to know if my body still attracted attention from the opposite and my own sex. I now know the answer: people lusted after my body. Therefore, something is wrong with Todd and/or our relationship. Yes, I have sexual needs that are not being taken care of in my marriage.

Third: What caused my immediate sexual attraction to "Him" (somehow it feels so right in using "Him" instead of his name). The answer is simple; he was looking at those beautiful women (a portion of whom were nude) and his penis did not react to them at all. The second he saw me facing "Him" standing nude with my hand slightly rubbing my swollen pussy lips, he got an instantaneous hard erection. I did that to "Him"! His lust for me was so great that he was instantly ready to fuck me! That overwhelmed me. He was a beautiful looking man and I think from that moment forward, I was his.

Fourth: What does this mean about my marriage? That answer is not simple. I still have feelings for Todd. He is my best friend. We have history together. "He" and I will probably never see each other again. No man has ever make me feel like he did! So, this will just be a chapter in my life that I can look back on and be glad that I experienced it (the nudity, the exhibitionism, the wanton sex, the giving of my entire self to a total stranger and most of all the feeling of being desired as beautiful sexy woman with whom one could explore the mutual giving and receiving of pleasure).

lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers
12