All Comments on 'I'll Do Anything for "Him" Pt. 01'

by lrhustler

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First time

i have read an erotic tale where the writer could not spell "Orgasm".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
she's weak

not strong, not independent.

lets recap:

her and husband have amazing jobs and do financially well.

her and husband are attractive and keep fit.

her and husband are as she puts it 'best friends'

he has a 10 inch penis, and never stops loving her sexually.

her one complaint.....he doesn't fuck me with enough foreplay/love.

that's her reason for chancing to throw everything away. she's selfish and greedy.

oh...but don't worry, she 'tried to talk to him about it' maybe a handful of times.

she never told him how serious it was to her like "i'm serious, this could ruin our marriage". because she is weak....and dependent. she only half-assed tried to communicate it, because she didn't want to lose him, she went for the first piece of available tail because she's weak AND needy, and she wont tell her husband because not only does she not wanna lose him, but because it'd prolly tear at her weak and jealous soul if he's cool with it cuz he's fit/wealthy/10 inch penis and can also score plenty of outside tail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
cheap

like the last one said the person can spell or right and she,s a slapper as we say where I come from why get married is a ten inch dick not for her my wife loves mine every night when he find out what she"s up to he will leave with his 10ins

LurvtoLickLurvtoLickalmost 6 years ago
Spelling

If you ever have an smalll organism coming from between your legs I would suggest seeing a doctor.They will probably prescribe that you cease wasting your time writing this rubbish. Please give up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice - probably could do with a disclaimer - definitely could do with a grammar and spell-check

Maybe add a disclaimer about this, since people here seem to be on an erotic site to judge the character and morals of your protagonist rather than simply accept it as the background to her erotic adventure.

The premise is good, but I was constantly distracted by the bad grammar and spelling mistakes. If you could fix these, you would have a working story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Out of body moment

There's no such thing as an outer body moment, with or without speech marks. The phrase is an out of body moment.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Oh Dear!

Basically another slut who wants her cake and to eat it! I will read the second part to see where it goes though in the hope that the man she is making a cuck out of will catch up to her and have some revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous