I'll Do Anything for "Him" Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will go home and be as I was before, a woman married to Todd for better or worse.

3 months later, my married life continued as before, and I was again becoming sexually frustrated. Only this time I knew how a sexual relationship should be. But I trooped along.

At work, I was called into my manager's office for another sales promotion assignment. I received that news almost like it was a punishment. But I steady myself realizing that without sales, there would not be any need for engineers like myself. This time would be different in that for our planes to merge with our customer fleet, the communication software on our plane had to be significantly modified. That would require engineering modification to the cockpit of the plane. I was needed to explain how we could accomplish that task. The meeting where we would present our proposal was to be in Boston. I was to be there in two weeks.

At home that night, I told Todd about the trip. I would be gone for two possibly three days. I asked him to accompany me on this trip. His response truly disappointed me. He didn't even give it any thought before saying he could not go.

So, two weeks later I arrived in Boston ready to do my part in trying to win this contract. Our first meeting occurred that next morning. Our team enter the conference room and was seated on the opposite side of a rather large table from prospective client's people.

As I place my material on the table in front of me, I glanced up to look at the person seated across the table from me. It was "Him". My pussy spasm and my panties were soaked. I excused myself to go to the restroom where I fanatically cleaned myself up. My panties were so soaked that I just throw them in the trashed. I got myself together and went back into the conference room.

The meeting went well for my company. I did my part to the best of my shaken ability. Two hours went by before the meeting was adjourned, and a time was set for tomorrow morning's meeting. He came around the table to express his appreciation for the information I had presented. He extended his hand to shake mine. As his hand closed on mine, I felt a slip of paper being put into my hand. I was careful to keep the paper enclosed in my hand as we ended the handshake.

About two hours later, after our team had a debriefing in preparation for tomorrow's meeting, I finally had a chance to read the note he had slipped into my hand.

"Hello Beautiful. Call my number (xxx xxx-xxxx) at 5:00pm."

At 5:00pm exactly, I was on my phone calling "Him". By this time, we knew each other's full names from the introduction at this morning meeting, but I decided not to every use his name, to me he was "Him".

"Hello, this is Sally."

"Hi Beautiful. I want to see you, preferably with no clothes on, this evening. We can not meet in public for our companies must not know that we know each other. I want you to find an out of the way motel, rent a room, prepare yourself for me, and then call me with the location and room number."

"Yes, I will do that."

"He" then hung up.

Three hours later, in room 303 of this charming little motel on the outskirts of Boston, I anxiously awaited on a bed completely unclothed, except for a pair of sunglasses on my face. I had place some paper in the door well to prevent it from closing completely. As I heard a slight knock on the door, I spread my legs wide and then invited "Him" into the room. The door open and there "He" stood. My eyes moisten slightly with tears as I looked upon "Him". He had this medium size box in his hands. After closing and securing the door he walked to the bed, his eyes taking in every inch of my naked body. I sat up, as he handed me this box. It contained this very elegant light purple mid-thigh shear slip dress and a flower made from chocolate. I was overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness of this gift.

I placed the gift on the night stand and laid back opening my legs even wider than before. I watched "Him" as he undressed getting more excited as He did so. When he finished, he came to the bed and gave me this tender kiss. he then made a trail of kisses down my neck to my half inch long extended nipple on my right breast. he sucked it into his mouth and gently bit it. That sent shock waves straight to the lips of my pussy forcing them to swell and open themselves in preparation for his entrance into my body. He spent at least fifteen minutes making oral love to my breasts and their nipples. I just laid there in complete surrender letting "Him" have his way with my upper body. When he finished both breasts were covered in love bites. I had never experience such sweet torment.

He next placed his knees around my torso so that he could move his penis between my breasts, he proceeded to tit fuck me. Every time his penis moved up to the top of my breasts, I stuck out my tongue licking the tip of his beautiful penis and taking his pre-cum into my mouth.

My passion got the best of me and I placed my hands on his butt cheeks and pulled "Him" forward until his penis was deep in my mouth. After a few minutes of my sucking his penis, he slowly started moving it in and out of my mouth. As I moaned with pleasure, he increased the speed of his thrusting until he was literally slowly gently fucking my face. I was in heaven.

After a minute, he slowed his pace and then removed his penis from my mouth. He moved down my body and got between my legs. He spent a few minutes just looking at my pussy, taking in every inch of it. That made me feel so special that he was overwhelmed with the beauty of my pussy.

The next thing I felt was his tongue licking my swollen lips. He then moved up to my clitoris, licking and carefully biting it. Each bit sent jolts of pleasure surging from there to out the rest of my body. It took all my resolve not to pass out from the pleasure he was giving me.

Suddenly his face left my sex and he was looking me straight in my eyes. As we stared at each other I felt his penis enter me. My body totally surrender to "Him", as I came and came again and then pass out.

I do not how long I was out, but the feeling of liquid seeping out of my pussy woke me. I looked around and found that I was alone in the apartment. The door to the room was securely closed. I longed for "Him".

After fully recovering and taking a long shower and dressing I left the motel and went back to my hotel.

The next morning, I again joined our team in making our presentation to our prospective buyer. The buyer's team was reduced in number for this meeting. "He" was not there. The reason for the smaller team was shortly revealed to us, we had won the contract. After another 2 hours of tiding up some loose issues, the meeting adjourned.

I returned to my hotel room, excited by our win. I wanted to celebrate, so I called his number and got a message that the number had been disconnected. Surprised and dejected, I arrange to get a flight out tomorrow for home.

As I left the hotel restaurant after having dinner I passed by the hotel desk. One of the people behind the desk called to me. I went over and was handed an envelope. It was from "Him". Exercising restraint, I calmly took the envelope and went back to my room. As soon as the door closed behind me, I ripped it open and read the following:

"Hello Beautiful.

I first saw you in Spain at your sells presentation. I was hired by that company to assists in evaluating your company's proposal (I work as a consultant for several agencies interested in the purchase of airplanes). I saw you walking into the conference room. I was struck by your beauty. You became more beautiful to me as my colleges told me how impressed they were with your knowledge and professionalism during the negotiations.

Imagine my surprise when I saw you standing in that hotel balcony wearing only sunglasses while stroking your swollen pussy lips. I had the strongest sexual arousal of my life looking at you. I took a chance and waved for you to come to my balcony. As I watch you coming to my balcony, the closer you got, the harder I got. We had such a great connection during that conversation which lead to our mutual masturbation of each other.

The next days' time at the beach and at my apartment was (until then) the greatest time of my life. Those two days were surpassed by last night at the motel. I left you alone in the motel room because you had this contented look about you as you sleep. I decided then to write this letter to you.

I do want to see you whenever we can arrange to do so. But because of my and your work, we must keep any relationship that we might develop secret.

If you want to see me as I want to see you, please text at xxx xxx-xxxx with a Yes or a No to my proposal. We can work this out since I am an independent contractor, I have a lot of freedom to travel, which would allow us to meet at any agreeable location.

"Xxxxxxxx"

I read that note several times. That was a lot for me to consider:

(1) Do I want to see "Him" on a regular basis?

My head says no, because I am married and that would mean a real relationship between myself and "Him". It would no longer be accidental "one night stand". One could make an excuse for what I had done so far, but meeting "Him" on deliberate dates would be truly and intentionally breaking my marriage vows.

My body and my emotions say yes! I need to feel desired, beautiful, and relevant to a man. My body aches for all the passion that "He" elicits from me. I have never felt so alive as when I am with "Him".

(2) Is having a continuous relationship with "Him" putting my job in jeopardy?

Yes. I would at the very least be removed from the sales group. At the worst I could lose my job and my ability to get a similar job.

(3) What would "He" want me to do in this relationship?

He could want me to travel with him. He could be putting me in situations where my safety could be in question (necessitated by trying to keep the relationship secret). We first met in a situation where nudity was not out of the ordinary. Would he want to display me in other situations? Does he consider me to be a loose woman who could be expected to do the things that a loose woman does?

As it stands now, my answer to the above questions is, Yes. I would do anything for "Him". But I must not reveal that to him. I must keep some measure of control in this relationship with him or I stand the possibility of losing myself to "Him" completely.

So, in the morning just as I was leaving to the airport for my flight, I text "Him" "Yes" along with "See the desk clerk for a letter from me. Ask for the letter address to you.

Once my flight was in the air on my way home, in my mind's eye, I went over the contents of that letter that I left for "Him":

"I do want to establish a relationship with you.

I see this relationship being much more than just sex (even though I want plenty of that!). You are right in that this must be keep between the two of us.

I will obtain a special cell phone to be used by me to communicate with you. I suggest that you do the same. I will text you that phone number one time to your present phone. Once you respond back from your special phone we will have each other's numbers.

I will let you know when and where I will be away from home on business and/or personal trips. On these trips we can arrange to meet and send time together. Those will be the only times we meet.

I will know that you accept my conditions by your texting me your number."

12