I'll Do Anything for "Him" Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the music changed (signifying the start of the second part of her performance), she teasingly removed the halter top showing us her prominent B+ size breasts. She then moved to the far side of the stag and got on her hands and knees. Situating herself between two adjacent chairs, she encouraged the chair occupant near her butt to reach out and touch it. She did the same to the chair occupant nearest her breasts. She then moved on to the next two adjacent chairs and repeat the same routine. She continued this until she got near the middle of the stage, in front of one of the (so far) biggest tipper, she had him remove the skirt while allowing the person aligned with her breasts to cup them. She continued this until she reached us at the other end of the stage. She turned so that her butt was facing "Him". She had him remove her panties. She then slid over to in front of me, moving toward me until her wide open pussy was directly in front of my face. Smiling and looking back over her shoulder into my eyes, she simply said, "Lick". And I did, I gave her pussy one lick from its bottom up to her clitoris. The crowd erupted in a very loud applause.

She then stood up and bowed and walked to the far end of the stage to collect all her tips. While she was doing this, "He" said to me, "Tell her we are going to have her sit at our table for the rest of the evening".

I was surprised, and I let it show in my face. I was also very pleased, but I didn't want "Him" to know that. When she returned to in front of us picking up the large tip we gave her, before I could tell we were going to have her with us at our table, she leaned close to my ear and said," I want to come to your table, please arrange it". I nod to let her know that I would do so.

We moved back to our table and called over the waitress and arranged to pay for her to spend the rest of the evening at our table.

Ten minutes later we saw her coming out of the back-stage door walking across the room toward our table. She had this look of desire in her eyes. Out among the customers, the dancers are required to have on clothing (usually skimpy at best). She had on that black coat from her stage performance. It was button all the way up. As she made eye contact with me, she unbuttoned the top button of the coat. A couple of steps more and the second button was undone. This unbuttoning continued thus exposing the front of her extremely beautiful and physical tone body to me. As she reached and stood in front of our table the coat was totally open exposing every inch of her from the top of her head to her feet (clad in open toed black high heels shoes). "He" got up and she sled onto the seat cushion positioning herself between him and myself. She sat in such a manner that the coat covered only her arms and the top of her shoulders, the rest of her body was exposed and available to us.

As "He" ordered drinks for all of us, she slid back into the upper part of the seat cushion into an almost reclining position which made her pelvis move upward from the seat. He and I took advantage of how she positioned herself to let our hands gently caressing the exposed parts of her body. She responded by reaching over with her left hand pulling the hem of my dress up to my waist and laid her hand between my legs. Her right hand ended up resting it on his now very erect member, slowly squeezing it.

With each of us enjoying this sensory touching experience, we took time to become acquainted with each other. When I addressed her by her stage name, she leaned over and whispered to me, "Rebeca". We told each other a little about ourselves. The conversation was not forced and flowed very easily, we truly enjoy each other's company.

About a half hour later, Rebeca straighten up and slid over to sit on "His" lap. She spent two songs worth of time giving him a great lap dance. He almost came a couple of times during her dances since her naked vagina was rubbing directly against the area of his pants that covered his very aroused member. The wet spot on his pants created by her seepage was very prominent.

When she finally slid off "Him", he told me, "Your turn". I kind of leaned back in compliance with his order while looking nervously at Rebeca. She reached over to me and pull my dress up above my waist (that drew the appreciative attention of the men in the tables near us) and then throw her coat completely backwards so that when she sat on my lap, our vaginas were in direct contact with each other. The pleasure from that contact was so great it caused me to throw my head back into the couch cushion while experiencing a strong orgasm.

The next thing she did, was to open the top of my dress exposing my firm nipples which laid on top of the shelf bra. Rebeca then spun my bra around, unclasped and removed it. Leaning into my chest, our nipples touched sending both of us over the top.

Not being able to take any more of this over whelming pleasure, I gently push Rebeca off me to position her once again between myself and "Him". I didn't bother to adjusting my dress, leaving myself exposed.

As the dancers came on stage, we watched and commented on their performances. I did notice the expression on their faces when they looked at our table, some were surprised, and some had an envious look. When a dancer performed a good routine, I did go up to edge of the stage (which caused my dress to drop back down my legs, but my chest still exposed) and handed them a tip at the end of their routine.

When this dancer, named "Joy" walked by our table on her way to the stage, Rebeca pulled me close and said, "Joy is my favorite dancer in this club". So, when Joy came onto the stage, I pulled Rebeca up with me to our seats by the stage. Rebeca did pull the coat securely over her shoulders closing the coat to cover her chest and I likewise readjusted my dress to cover myself. I gave Rebeca a stack of dollars to use as tips. During the end of first part of Joy's performance when she finally came over in front of Rebeca and I, we both immediately put ten dollars on the stage. Rebeca was right, Joy was putting on a very enticing and seductive performance (good thing my dress was now pulled back down, because I was leaking a good amount of fluid). Joy knelt in front of me and reached out for my hand placing it on the button that secured her mini skirt. Getting the idea, I unbutton it and pulled the skirt into my lap, leaving Joy dressed in a pair of panties and a bra.

At the start of the second part of Joy's performance, standing in the center of the stage, she slowly and seductively removed her bra exposing her magnificent C cup breasts. She then went to the far end of the stage, got on all fours facing forward in front of the guy at that end to give him an up-close look at her chest. She crawled along the stage making her way to our end. Along the way, giving everyone a good look, she allowed one luck guy to briefly touch her chest. When she came to one of the big tippers, she pulled his head up onto her chest and held him there for a few seconds.

When Joy got to us, after shaking her breasts literally in front of our faces, she turned around facing away from us and back to the very edge of the stage. Looking over her shoulder to mouthed to me, "Remove them". With shaky hands I removed them and place them in my lap on top of her skirt. She was now nude. She looked over her other shoulder at Rebeca, who then slap Joy's ass cheek.

Joy got up and walk over to the far end of the stage and laid down on her back, open her legs wide showing the men there the best part of her body (an extremely beautiful vagina). She moved down and repeat that move for the next group of men. She continued this until she came back to in front of us.

She got down on her hands and knees facing us and crawled straight up to Rebeca. (All of the guys in the audience starting loudly voicing their approval). Joy moved her head between Rebeca's open coat and spent half a minute sucking on Rebeca left breast while caressing the right breast with her other hand. When she let go of Rebeca breasts, Rebeca slumped back into her chair.

Joy slide over to in front of me. She placed her left hand behind my head pulling my face forward until our lips meet in a very sweet kiss. While we were kissing, her right hand moved under my dress and her finger found my lips which she penetrated, finding my G spot. We held this embrace for about ten seconds (again with the encouragement of the audience). She then broke away moving to the center of the stage signaling the end of her performance. As she came back in front of us to get the tips we gave her, she smiled at both of us and whispered, "Thanks for making this performance so much fun".

Rebeca and I went back to our table. I looked over at "Him" and said it was time to go. We both thank Rebecca for any enjoyable evening, as I handed her a very generous tip. I put the shelf bra back on and button my top in the same manner as it was when we came into the strip club. I wanted to be decent in appearance as we left the strip club proceed to our next designation, his hotel room.

He had selected a very nice hotel for his stay. We walked through the hotel lobby like any other couple staying there. We were dignified and reserved until the door closed as we enter his room. We then became lovers who were seeking to please and be pleased by each other. This was not frantic sex, but very sensual sex.

We did, however, do one somewhat kinky thing. After we had spent some time in bed, I went to the bathroom. When I came back into the room, I had this urge to be seen in this erotic state that I was in. So, I walked my naked body to balcony sliding glass door, pulled the curtains completely back and stood against that door with the palms of my raised hands pressed against it and my breasts mashed into it. I looked out into the city lights and was captivated by the sight. I just wanted to stay there and bask in the beauty before me. "He" came up behind me and in a very gentle manner, entered my very excited pussy. After a few minutes of thrusting into me, he came and empty himself into me. Exhausted he went back to the bed and watch me standing there, leaking his cum on to the floor. I wanted the world to see me!

We turned a corner that evening from an animalistic to loving sex. Was this becoming more than a sexual relationship?

The next morning, I took "Him" out for a goodbye breakfast. It was another opportunity to talk and to get to know more about him. I was beginning to like and appreciate "Him" as a person and not just as a lover.

It was also very strange, because he was no longer "Him", he was now "Howard".

12