Illusions, Delusions and Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,165 Followers

"Best behavior, I promise," Scott said with a broad smile as he held up his right hand and exhibited three fingers. "Scout's honor."

For a moment, Jillian looked like she was going to point out that her husband had never been a Scout, but the opportunity passed as the bathroom room opened and Heeja came back into the room. Inviting her to take a place at the table, Jillian excused herself to head back into the kitchen to bring out dinner. Scott followed right behind her to help.

-=-=-=-

"I hope you still like beef bourguignon," Jillian said, emerging from the kitchen with a wide platter in her hand, one that she set down on the center of the table.

"I no longer consume the flesh of animals," Heeja stated, a clear disdain in her tone.

"Oh," Jillian said as she looked down at the plate of beef and vegetables.

She thought about it a few seconds, then came up with a possible solution.

"I still have some left-over vegetables in the kitchen," Jillian said. "I could mix that with some rice and make a nice medley if you'd like that?"

With a nod of her head, Heeja indicated that would be acceptable.

The extra dish took only a few minutes, during which Scott poured drinks. Wine for Jillian and himself, and the bottled water for Heeja.

Despite his promise to behave, he couldn't suppress a smile as Heeja held up the clear liquid to the light for a moment, as if to check it for contaminants.

Once dinner finally got underway, Scott tried to help Jillian put her inadvertent faux pas behind her and brighten the mood by bringing up some of the stories that his wife had told him about her college years, memories that Heeja undoubtedly shared. The anecdotes didn't go over as well as he hoped, as Heeja brushed them aside, pointing out that they pertained to a life that was no longer hers and therefore irrelevant. She had no interest in revisiting the past, she stated, preferring to concentrate on the present.

Scott took that as his opening and jumped on it; asking Heeja what it was that she did out in Los Angeles.

"I have the privilege of working with the Right Reverend Joshua Davis and the Church of Universal Enlightenment," she said as, laying down her fork, her face lit up for the first time since she arrived.

"I don't think I've ever heard of it, what..." Scott said.

"It is the mission of the Church of Universal Enlightenment to bring traditional values back to society," Heeja said, cutting him off.

That seemed a common goal of most religious establishments nowadays, Scott thought, but it really didn't tell him any about the church itself. So, he inquired as to how it planned to do that.

"By restoring traditional values to film and television and in the process, banishing the depravity and immorality that have plagued the airways for far too long," Heeja replied. "People should only be presented with the good word, and not the devil's lies and false imagery."

"And who decides what exactly constitutes the good word?" Scott asked.

"Why, the Reverend Davis, of course," Heeja said as if the answer should be obvious.

"The Reverend Davis..." Scott repeated.

"He is the guiding light of the blessed word," Heeja beamed.

"I'm sure that he is," Scott said, now regretting his promise to Jillian. "And what is it that you do for Reverend Davis?"

"I am honored to be his special assistant," Heeja answered.

"And what does a special assistant do?" Scott further asked, pretending that he didn't see the look that Jillian was shooting his way.

"Whatever it is that the Reverend needs," came Heeja's reply.

"Right," Scott said sarcastically as he finally acknowledged his wife's admonishment.

A look that Heeja either didn't notice or simply ignored as she picked up her fork and returned to her simple meal. As he had said, Scott had never heard of Reverend Davis or his church, but he could easily imagine his type. The sort of evangelist that talked little old ladies out of their annuity checks and then lived high on the hog while his acolytes ate rice and beans every day. Some so-called ministers, he'd heard, even took advantage of easily influenced followers, especially young women. They convinced them that somehow it was God's will that they should take care of their more private needs. Even well-educated women like Heeja, he'd read, sometimes fell under their sway.

"Jillian said you came to New York to attend a conference," Scott said, thinking it best to change the subject.

"Not so much a conference as a meeting with potential sponsors of the church," Heeja clarified.

"And the Reverend trusts you to meet these ... sponsors?" he asked, finding that it wasn't that easy to let it go.

"Oh no, I could never speak for the Reverend," Heeja said. "Only he can speak for the church."

"So Reverend Davis is also here in New York," Scott said.

"Of course."

"And did he also have to relocate?"

"Oh, we weren't staying at the same hotel," Heeja said, seemingly amused that Scott had thought that.

"Then where is he staying?" he asked, having finally placed the building that Heeja had been staying in. Small, little in the way of modern conveniences, but clean and relatively safe - the sort of place that would appeal to the highly budget-conscious traveler.

"Why at the Waldorf Astoria of course," Heeja said. "He is, after all, representing the Church of Universal Enlightenment."

Heeja went on to say that she had tried to contact him about her need to relocate but could only leave him a message, as he was engaged in numerous meetings with other church leaders.

'Well, if they were staying at different hotels, I guess Reverend Josh isn't using her as a bed warmer,' Scott thought. 'At least that's something.'

Based on his impression of her, Scott really hadn't actually thought that was the case, but you never really know about people. Still, sex was undoubtedly something else that Heeja no longer partook of, that is, if she ever did.

"Would anyone like coffee or tea with their dessert?" Jillian asked, rejoining the discussion.

"I do not drink stimulants," came Heeja's reply.

"No, of course not," Jillian said in a low tone, "and I'm guessing chocolate mousse is also too much of an indulgence."

The expression on their dinner guest's face said it was.

"Why don't we skip dessert tonight?" Scott suggested, sensing that his wife might be losing a bit of her own forbearance.

Agreeing that might be a good idea, Jillian, with Scott's help, cleared the table, squaring the dishes and glasses away in the dishwasher. Heeja offered to help, but Jillian wouldn't hear of it. Instead she suggested that Heeja might like to watch a little television while they finished cleaning up. Surprisingly, Heeja said that would be fine.

When they came back into the living room, the weather channel was on the screen. Heeja, who was still standing in front of the television, hadn't done anything more than turn it on.

"Is there anything special that you would like to watch?" Scott asked, fearing as he did that they might be in for a night of religious programing.

"It is your home; I will leave it up to you," Heeja said as she settled into the plush recliner Scott usually occupied, leaving the couch for him and Jillian.

Giving what Heeja had said about the state of television earlier, Scott thought it best to avoid any of the premium cable channels or streaming services that they normally watched. In fact, it might even be a good idea to avoid regular broadcasting channels as well. They might lack the explicit language and nudity of Pay TV, but Scott had the feeling that Heeja might also find them objectionable.

Luckily, Jillian was a big fan of early sixties romantic comedies and had a number of them in her DVD collection. Scott picked the most G rated one he could find, a Rock Hudson and Doris Day film, and popped it into the player. Since they'd skipped dessert, Jillian had tossed a bag of popcorn into the microwave, filling a large bowl that now rested in the center of the coffee table where anyone could reach it.

Despite the squeaky-clean nature of the film, at least by contemporary standards, Heeja seemed to find it a bit risqué for her tastes. She didn't come right out and raise an objection, but it was obvious from her facial expressions that she didn't like parts of it. Especially the love scenes, or what passed for a love scene back then.

Once the film credits began to roll across the screen, Scott wondered what he might suggest next. It was barely nine-thirty and based on her reaction to the film, he didn't think another one would be a good idea. He was considering a game of cards, or perhaps a board game, when Heeja inquired if they'd mind if she turned in for the night.

"Oh, you poor dear," Jillian said, cutting off Scott, who, glancing down at his watch, was about to say something about the early hour, "how could we have been so thoughtless? We never considered how long and stressful the day has been for you."

Scott gave his wife one of his 'are you kidding' looks but resisted the urge to voice the thought. In retrospect, he decided, perhaps bringing the night to an early close might be the best thing for all of them.

"Let me show you where the sheets and pillows are and we can make up the pull-out couch for you," Jillian said as she got up from the couch.

While they did that, Scott cleared away enough furniture to fully extend the convertible sofa, finishing up just as the two women returned. Since he was working on it already, Scott offered to make it up as well, allowing Heeja to adjourn to the bathroom to change.

Not expecting anything different, Scott wasn't surprised when Heeja emerged ten minutes later wearing an outfit that even his grandmother would've found ridiculous. Bearing a distinct resemblance to a white potato sack, the undergarment, like the outfit it had replaced, gave no inkling of the body beneath it. It took the last of his self-control not to smile too badly as he wished her a good night and excused himself.

-=-=-=-

"Well, that was certainly an entertaining evening," Scott said with a grin when Jillian joined him in the bedroom a few minutes later.

"Oh, it wasn't that bad," Jillian offered as she walked around to her side of the bed and pulled down the sheet. "We've had worse nights," she added with her own smile.

"This is true," Scott laughed, thinking of any night that her mother had visited, especially the times she'd decided to stay over and he'd been the one out on the couch.

Lillian Cabot quickly became the last thing on Scott's mind as, turning her back to him, Jillian undid her dress and let it fall to the floor. Pausing only long enough to slide out of her shoes, her bra and panties followed, leaving her totally nude. Then, with her husband's eyes locked upon her, Jillian walked across the room and pulled a nightgown out of the small dresser. Needless to say, it little resembled what her old roommate was wearing.

Her body highlighted by the light of the night table's lamp, he watched from behind as she slid the nightwear over her head and down over her body. As her smooth flesh slowly disappeared from view, Scott followed with his eyes, giving careful attention to the roundness of her ass. In recent years, he'd developed a bit of fascination with that particular bit of anatomy, perhaps because it was the last forbidden frontier between them.

On a few occasions, usually after both of them had had more than a few drinks, Scott had broached the idea of anal sex. Each time, however, despite her inebriation, Jillian was quick to remind him that anal was one taboo she had no desire to break. He was never too persistent on the subject, but it didn't hurt to check now and then. After all, one of these days it might even wind up on the menu as a birthday surprise.

Switching off the lamp, leaving only the night light in the wall socket to see by, Jillian climbed into bed, pulling the sheet up over herself. Scott finished changing into the boxer shorts he liked to wear as nightwear and slid in beside her. Once there, he slipped his right hand up under the bottom of her short gown, cupping her breast and running his thumb across her nipple. At the same time, he pressed his pelvis against her bare ass, the renewed hardness of his cock sliding between the folds of her cheeks.

He took a breath, then gently slid his cock up and down a few times. Ever since they'd begun sharing a bed, this had been Scott's way of determining if Jillian might be in the mood. If she wasn't, she'd normally just declined the invitation by shifting her body away from his. Message received, they'd both just roll over and go to sleep. This time, however, not only did she pull away, she turned over to face him.

"I don't think that would be a good idea with Heeja just a room away," Jillian said, her voice barely above a whisper. "She might hear us."

Her concern surprised Scott, recalling the time they'd had sex in her old bedroom in her parents' house one Thanksgiving, with mom and dad only a thin wall away - and they hadn't even been married then.

"Oh, come on, she can't have a problem with married people fucking," Scott said in a more conversational tone, even as he wondered if she just might, given all the other things she seemed to have a problem with.

"It would be inconsiderate," Jillian said firmly.

"We could be very quiet," Scott said, this time lowering his voice.

Jillian didn't need words to answer that, the expression on her face was enough, one that said 'Yeah, like that's going to happen.'

"I guess you're right," Scott finally relented, remembering that, while they hadn't said anything about it, his future in-laws had definitely heard them that night.

-=-=-=-

"Mmmmm, oh yeah, suck it baby, suck it good," Scott moaned in his sleep as he felt the warm sensation of a mouth wrapped around his cock spread across his body.

A smile filled his face as he lost himself in the realism of the dream. So much so that it took almost a full minute for him to realize that he wasn't having a dream - his cock really was being sucked.

Fearful of shattering what could still be a delusion, Scott carefully opened his eyes, only to find that the bedroom was far darker than normal. The blinds on the windows had been drawn and the soft glow of the night light was conspicuously absent. Lifting his head just high enough to see down to the bottom of the bed, he could just about make out a blur of motion between his legs.

It certainly wasn't the first time that Jillian had given him a nocturnal blow job, but given the circumstances, it was certainly the most surprising. He was about to say something when he remembered his wife's earlier concern about Heeja overhearing them and thought better of the idea. Instead he just closed his eyes and laid back against the pillow. Better to stay quiet and enjoy the moment.

And enjoy it he was doing, grateful that Jillian had had a change of heart. He'd learned early in their relationship that the former model was a first-class cocksucker, one that was never satisfied to rest on her laurels and was always looking for ways to improve her performance. It was amazing sometimes just what you could learn on the Internet. From the way her tongue was moving across the underside of his cock right now, it seemed she had indeed learned something new.

His mind drifting in a sea of delight, Scott glanced for a moment in the direction of the bedroom door, just behind which their guest was sleeping. A fact which, he discovered turned out to be a bit of a turn on. So much so that he wondered if it was for Jillian as well. If so, it would certainly explain the enthusiasm she exhibited as she swallowed his length once more.

It brought to mind a night flight they'd taken to Florida two years ago when, in a mischievous mood, she'd slipped her hand under their shared blanket and jerked him off. The presence of the sleeping passengers around them had, she later confessed, made it all the more exciting. Then, of course, there had been that blow job in the park last year.

Whatever the reason, Jillian was doing such a spectacular job that Scott could feel his last vestiges of resistance already fading. Experience told him that he had a minute, maybe even two, before the dam within him burst asunder. When that happened, he seriously doubted he'd be able to maintain the veil of silence. It already amazed him that he'd managed to keep it this long.

That concern went by the wayside brief moments later as Jillian demonstrated yet another new skill, one that had the same effect on his cock as a match did to gasoline. An explosive fireball filled him as he orgasmed with incredible intensity.

'Fuck!" Scott cried out, his voice bouncing off the bedroom walls, loud enough to be heard in the apartment above, much less through the thin wooden door to his right. If Heeja couldn't handle a husband and wife doing what married couples did, he thought, then too fuckin' bad.

Scott felt the life drain out of him, leaving him nearly exhausted. He'd felt his orgasm in almost every part of his body, fueled by the sexual anticipation that had been building up all day.

"Happy Birthday, baby," Scott heard Jillian say, as he managed to focus his thoughts enough to realize that it was after midnight and indeed his birthday. "I hope you enjoyed that."

"That was fuckin' awesome," Scott said breathlessly.

Yet no sooner had the words left his mouth than Scott's head cleared enough to realize that something was wrong. Jillian's voice had come from above and to his right.

"What the fu..." Scott started to exclaim, jumping up as he did.

In that same moment, the four lamps of the overhead fanlight burst into incandescence, filling the room with a light so bright that Scott instinctively shielded his eyes as he adjusted to it.

Once he did, he saw that Jillian was indeed standing to his upper right, a devilish smile filling her face. Confused, he spun his gaze downward and there, nestled between his legs with the results of his climax fresh on her face, was a totally nude Heeja.

But not the Heeja that had shared their dinner table only a few hours before. Her hair was undone, its color now a light brown and half its previous length. Hair that framed a face as different from earlier as night was from day.

As she stood up, Scott saw what those shapeless outfits had been concealing, a trim, well developed body with medium sized breasts. Dark, erect nipples the size of those on a baby bottle capped each, and as he looked further down, he found a carefully trimmed brown bush between her legs. A playful expression now dominated her face.

He opened his mouth to speak, but before he could even get a word out, Jillian was already laughing.

"I have to tell you, babe," she said as she dropped down into the empty space on the bed to his right, "if I live to be a hundred, I'm never going to forget the look on your face when the lights came on."

"Not that I'm complaining," Scott replied, "but would you mind explaining what the hell just happened?"

"Well, aside from the obvious," Jillian replied, glancing down at Scott's now spent cock, "I was really having a hard time coming up with a good idea for your birthday. After all, turning thirty is a pretty big thing. I knew that whatever I came up with had to be really special."

She paused for a breath, then continued.

"I was actually beginning to consider the idea of letting you have a go at my ass, as much as I hate the idea," she said.

Scott's eyes widened at the thought.

"Then, out of the blue, I get a call from Heeja saying that she's going to be in town the same weekend as your birthday," she said. "It was fate, I can't think of anything else to call it."

Scott only caught every third word of what Jillian was saying as the afterglow of his orgasm was suddenly overshadowed by a sense of disappointment. He could've had his deepest fantasy, one he'd laid awake nights dreaming about. As good as Heeja's blow job had been, it was still just a blow job.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,165 Followers