Illusions, Delusions and Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think?" Scott grinned.

"Oh, honey, last night was just the tip of the iceberg," Jillian laughed.

"What does that mean?" Scott asked, feeling like he was missing the joke somehow.

"Let's just say that you shouldn't take it for granted that it was her ass that she was talking about taking a fucking," Jillian replied, a serious tone in her voice.

"You're kidding, right?" Scott asked, concern now in his. "You gotta be, she couldn't have meant that..."

Scott paused in mid-sentence, realizing that there was really no reason why she couldn't have.

"You're playing with my head," Scott said.

"Maybe, maybe not," Jillian smiled. "She'll be back in New York next month, you can find out then.

"Oh...my...God!" Scott said in a long, drawn out breath.

"Come on, lover, let's go home," Jillian laughed as she took his hand and they headed for the door.

It was going to be a very long month.

END