Illusions, Delusions and Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His change in expression didn't go unnoticed.

"Oh, I know that look," Jillian said as she ran her fingers across his bare chest, "and, lover, you couldn't be more wrong. You think you lost your chance at an ass fuck and all you got in its place was a lousy blow job."

Scott didn't think you could use lousy and blow job in the same sentence, but that was indeed what he'd thought.

"Well, even though I know that my old roomie's blow jobs were considered the stuff of legend back at school, I wouldn't expect you to settle for just that."

Scott now exchanged disappointment for confusion.

"You don't think we went through this whole masquerade just so that Heeja could give you head, do you?"

Scott had to admit, the whole thing did seem a bit excessive for just that.

"Honey, I promised you a night you would never forget, and that's exactly what we're going to give you."

As if timed to emphasize Jillian's use of the plural, Heeja moved into the narrow space on the other side of Scott. While the couple had their brief exchange, the Korean woman had used a washcloth, which she'd had the foresight to bring into the room with her, to clean up.

"I don't think we were really properly introduced before," she said with a warm smile, extending her hand as if she wasn't totally naked or hadn't just sucked his cock. "I'm Heeja Park."

"Well, I have to say that it's definitely nice to meet the real you this time," Scott said as he took her hand, taking a moment to admire her body now that it was close enough to do so.

Along with her change in appearance, Scott also noted a distinct change in personality. As they talked further, her voice reflected a strength and confidence that hadn't been there before. Even her body language shouted self-assurance.

"So, I take it that you don't really work for the Right Reverend Joshua Davis and the Church of Universal Enlightenment," Scott said with a soft laugh.

"Oh no, that part was true," Heeja replied, her tone so firm there could be no doubt that she was serious.

"I don't understand," Scott said, looking first at his wife and then back at Heeja.

"Relax, honey," Jillian again laughed, "Heeja's just having a bit of fun with you."

But Scott still had that 'I don't understand' look.

"Heeja's an actress on the soap opera, 'The Devil Dreams'", Jillian explained, "on which she plays a character named Chu Yeong, who, on the show, works for the Reverend Davis."

Suddenly, it all made sense, especially how Heeja had been able to present such a different image of herself when she'd first arrived. Whereas most women used clothes and makeup to enhance their best attributes, Heeja had done the opposite and used them to diminish them. Adding the longer black hair, which had obviously been a wig; the actress had created a perfect illusion.

"So, now that we've gotten all of that out of the way," Jillian said as she slid off the bed and, standing up, pulled her short nightie up and over her head, "what say we give you the rest of your gift?"

Unfortunately, the smile that filled her face wasn't reflected on Scott's. It killed him to admit it, but a glance downward reaffirmed his suspicion that he was going to need a bit more recovery time before he was able to go another round.

"Don't worry, baby, I know you'll rise to the occasion soon enough," Jillian said as, placing one knee on the edge of the bed, she leaned over and kissed Scott deeply. "And I'm sure if we try, Heeja and I can find a way to speed that up a bit."

With that, Jillian backed away, just far enough to give Heeja room to lean over and also kiss him, the tip of her tongue slipping inside his mouth for a brief teasing moment.

Then, as a portent of what was to come, the two women both leaned over Scott to share a kiss with each other. A kiss so deeply familiar that it would obvious to anyone with eyes that the two of them had been much more than roommates back in college.

'No, this isn't going to take long at all,' thought Scott as he felt a familiar stirring in his cock.

-=-=-=-

With the preponderance of lesbian interaction on cable, and to a lesser extent network television, to say nothing of the more explicit variety on the Internet, it was fair to say that Scott had seen his fair share of girl on girl action. But nothing he had seen had prepared him for the intensity of watching it first hand, especially when one of the participants was his wife.

Continuing to trade kisses, each deeper and longer than the last, it didn't take long for Heeja to become the dominant partner, at least for now. Hands braced against the sides of Jillian's face, she demonstrated how much she'd missed her former roommate. Jillian returned her affection with equal fervor, showing how she'd missed Heeja as well.

Sliding her hand down Jillian's body, Heeja closed it around the blonde's breast, the tips of her fingers dancing across the nipple. A deft touch sent a ripple cascading across Jillian's chest and a soft moan spilling from her lips. A second hand followed, doing the same to her other breast with equal results. Not to be outdone, Jillian's hands found Heeja's smaller but no less sensitive mounds, showing that she too remembered how to bring pleasure.

But it was still the smaller woman who was in charge as she replaced her left hand with her mouth, sucking the soft flesh into it, the tip of her tongue bringing the stiff nipple to even greater hardness. Jillian responded with a louder moan of delight, her head arching backward as she pressed her breast against Heeja's face.

Bringing her hand back, Heeja shifted her mouth to Jillian's other breast, duplicating her oral ministrations. Back and forth she moved, driving the taller woman into a rising frenzy, a sign of what was to come.

"Stand up," Heeja said as she let Jillian's nipple slip from between her lips.

Jillian did so, standing up on the bed as Heeja turned her around, sliding her hand down her back and across the cheeks of her ass. She smiled as she first squeezed both cheeks, then kissed them lovingly. As she did so, Heeja also ran a hand down the length of Jillian's left leg, coming to a stop at the chain link tattoo that wrapped around it just above her ankle. The tips of her fingers reverently brushed against the design as remembrance filled her eyes.

Scott of course had seen the tattoo more times than he could count and never really thought much about it. He himself had a small tiger shark etched on his upper left shoulder, the image of his college baseball team from the year they'd won the state championships. Jillian had never said much about her tattoo, other that she'd gotten it on spring break during her sophomore year. The sort of crazy thing you did when you were young, overstressed, and out to party.

The meaning of that tattoo suddenly became clear as Jillian shifted her body and reached down to stroke the lower half of Heeja's right leg. There, also just above the ankle, was the identical design which, when paired with its twin, joined the two of them across the years. Her eyes met Heeja's, recalling the same memories.

The moment passed and the two again joined in a kiss, a short but affectionate one as Heeja guided Jillian back onto the mattress and onto her back. She spread out her legs, bending them carefully as she moved into the space between them. All the while Scott continued to watch in rapt fascination.

Scott found himself holding his breath, as if making the slightest sound would wake him from an incredible dream. He'd always known his wife could be wild at times, but this was proving beyond anything he'd ever imagined.

Heeja ran her hand over Jillian's mound, sliding two outstretched fingers along the folds of her sex before laying the flat of her palm across the carefully trimmed triangle above it. Her thumb came to rest against the clitoris, applying just enough pressure to bring forth a long sigh of appreciation.

"It's as beautiful as I remember it," she said softly.

Stretching out her tongue, Heeja placed the tip at the bottom of Jillian's sex and followed the path her finger had traced, sliding up and down a few times before moving toward the excited button at the apex. Then it moved back down once more, this time working its way inside her.

"Oh God, yes!" Jillian cried out as Heeja began to work into the deepest recesses of her pussy, the press of her tongue against her inner flesh.

Because it was buried deep between his wife's legs, Scott could barely see Heeja's head, but the effect she was having on Jillian's body was all too clear. What was also clear was that the small woman was doing a better job down there than he usually did. Most men might've been bothered by that, but Scott didn't even feel a twinge of jealousy. Jillian's joy was more important to him than his ego.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Jillian panted as ripples of passion cascaded across her flesh, driven by the rising fire within her.

She tightly squeezed her breasts, playing with her own nipples, driven by the delight of having Heeja pleasure her once more, as well as the added excitement of knowing that her husband was watching her do so.

Heeja brought Jillian to the edge, then carefully backed away from the precipice. They were in for the long game, not immediate satisfaction. Climbing out from between Jillian's legs, Heeja stood up on bended knees as the other woman eagerly took hold of her breasts and, one at a time, guided them to her mouth.

Heeja held her tight, brushing back Jillian's hair as she ran her tongue back and forth across Heeja's dark nipples, alternately pulling them deep into her mouth. It had been years since she had enjoyed such a treat, the sweetness of which reminded her of what else she had long missed.

Guiding Heeja into a position not unlike the one she herself had occupied previously, Jillian wasted no time in clearing a path to the rich brown bush between her friend's legs. Her tongue darted out without hesitation, penetrating deep inside Heeja's core. The ambrosia of Heeja's sex was as pleasing as she remembered, driving her to bring as much pleasure to Heeja as she had to her.

If the sight of another woman going down on his wife had filled Scott with unimaginable excitement, the image of her doing so in return was almost more than he handle. His heart was racing and the stirring in his loins was such that he couldn't remember ever having been so aroused. Time seemed to almost stand still as he watched Heeja's body quake under Jillian's skillful touch.

Then, after a time, Jillian hesitantly lifted herself from between Heeja's legs with the same reluctance that Heeja had done from between hers, climbing up the length of her body until their mouths met once more. They shared the nectar of each other's bodies, the wetness of it still on their lips. It was the most passionate kiss they had shared all evening.

Scott by this time, his cock now standing rock hard, was slowly running his hand up and down its length. A motion that finally caught the attention of both women.

"Guess it's time for you to get back in the game," Jillian said with an inviting smile, one reflected on Heeja's face as well.

-=-=-=-

Jillian wasted no time in moving to Scott's right side, one hand pressing him down onto the bed while the other took hold of his shaft. Heeja was only a few breaths behind her, filling the space to his left. Jillian kissed him softly, then shifted her focus as she brought her head down between his legs and wrapped her lips around his cock.

Coming from the opposite direction, Heeja started on the underside of his balls, caressing them with her tongue before pulling one and then the other into her mouth. The actions of both women caused Scott to moan long and loud.

With Jillian holding it erect at the base, she and Heeja worked their tongues up and down opposite sides of his length, occasionally meeting at the top, where they shared a kiss before starting downward once more. They did this a few times, then took turns slipping his cock all the way into their mouths, each swallowing him whole while the other attended to the other end. The sensation of having two mouths on his cock was beyond Scott's ability to describe.

They did this for a few more minutes, then both backed away to change positions. Heeja turned herself around and, with her back to Scott, braced herself on her knees to lowered her pussy onto his face. Still wet from Jillian's efforts, the scent of Heeja's sex filled him with anticipation, his heart racing as he felt it press against his mouth.

"That's right baby, lick that pussy," Jillian said, "just like I did. Show Heeja how good you can be."

Even though he doubted that he could do as good a job as Jillian had, Scott greatly appreciated her vote of confidence. As he reached out with his tongue, he was determined to do her proud.

Jillian watched for a few moments, noting the look of satisfaction on her old roommate's face. Then she went back to Scott's cock, sliding it once more into her mouth. As she continued to suck it, she kept one hand around its base while reaching back with the other to play with Heeja's breasts.

Ripples of joy reverberated through all of them, growing in strength and frequency. Heeja rocked back and forth, drawing Scott's tongue inward with the same intensity that Jillian drew on his cock. She sucked him for a few more minutes, then let it drop from her mouth as she lifted herself up. Her mouth met Heeja's, sharing another intimate kiss before swinging her right leg over Scott in order to mount him.

Reaching downward, she guided her husband's cock to her pussy, rubbing its head against the folds before pressing it up inside of her. Following a long familiar path, she took his entire length, moving up and down in a slow, steady motion.

'Oh God, this is incredible,' Scott thought, unable to verbalize the thought.

As Jillian continued to slowly fuck Scott, Heeja leaned in and kissed her, their tongues interlacing as she pulled the blonde's head toward her own.

"You were right," she said as they broke the kiss, "this one is definitely a keeper."

Scott wasn't sure the comment was in reference to his efforts at the moment or everything in general, but, regardless which, it made him smile.

"That's right, baby, keep that tongue up there," Heeja said as she shifted to give him better access, "you're doing just fine."

Jillian had now arched her body back, using outstretched arms for support as she lifted her body all the way off Scott, then down again. Each time she was careful to stop just short of letting his cock slip out of her.

"Let's trade places," Jillian unexpectedly said a few minutes later, lifting herself totally off Scott and moving to the side in order to let Heeja move forward.

In a reverse cowgirl position, Heeja backed her pussy onto Scott's cock, taking it in as easily as Jillian had. Scott reached up with both hands, putting each against her thighs as she began to ride him.

Off to the side, Jillian was content just to watch for a bit as her friend fucked her husband, knowing all too well how good Scott's cock could feel inside of you. She leaned downward and kissed him, slipping her tongue as far down his throat as far as it would go.

Bringing her hand to Heeja's ass, she ran it up and down her back, encouraging her to go harder and faster, even as Scott drove into her with increasing force. Watching him fuck another woman was as great a turn on for her as her going down on Heeja had been for him.

After a while longer, feeling Scott's body begin to tense up, Heeja slowed down, and then climbed off him completely. She turned her body around and again took him in her mouth, soon to be joined by Jillian as together they licked the sweet results of his efforts off his cock.

"My turn again," Jillian said once they'd finished.

This time they all got up and changed positions. Heeja stretched out against the pillows at the headboard, spreading her legs as Jillian climbed in between them head first. Scott had moved to the bottom edge of the bed just behind Jillian. There, with his hands on her cheeks, he parted them just far enough to slip his cock back into her pussy.

As before, they spent a good deal of time going back and forth, sharing the pleasures of their bodies. The flames within had been continuously building until they now bordered on an inferno. One that would soon engulf them.

For the last time they rearranged themselves, with Scott now sitting on the bottom, Heeja again with her back to him and her pussy wrapped around his cock, and finally Jillian pressed against Heeja, their lips pressed again each other and her hand hard on her breasts. Heeja responded with a hand of her own, the fingers of probing deep inside Jillian's sex.

Jillian came first, followed close behind by Heeja. Scott, much to his surprise, held out to the end. An end that saw his cock once more being traded between the two women. Going from mouth to mouth until it finally exploded.

-=-=-=-

They spent the rest of the night as they'd finished, with naked bodies totally intertwined. Their exhaustion had been so great that it was well past mid-morning before any of them opened their eyes. And even then, it was past noon before anyone actually got out of bed.

Of course, Heeja went to the birthday party later, spending the night dancing with both male and female partners, all the while exchanging knowing smiles with both Jillian and Scott. It amused her to imagine what the other guests would say if they had any idea.

The party finally wound down a bit after eleven, with most of the partygoers having said their goodbyes well before then. Those that hadn't would be there until they began shutting off the lights.

"I guess it's time for me to say goodbye as well," Heeja said, wrapping her arms around Scott as she gave him a soft, plain platonic kiss.

"Why, do you turn into a pumpkin at midnight?" Scott joked.

"No, but I actually do have a breakfast meeting in the morning, and it's been a pretty long day," she said.

"I'm going to be sorry to see you go," Scott added.

"It was fun, wasn't it?" Heeja smiled.

"Beyond words," Scott replied.

"Perhaps we could do it again sometime," Heeja said, a twinkle in her eye.

"Well, I ..." Scott stumbled.

"Oh, don't worry, I would never go behind Jillian's back, if that's what you're thinking," Heeja quickly stated.

Scott was relieved to hear her say that. As awesome as last night had been, he would never do anything that might jeopardize what he and Jillian had together.

"Jillian and I already discussed it a little, and we'd like to stay in touch more than we have," Heeja said, "that is, if it's all right with you."

"Sure," Scott said, not quite sure what 'more in touch' entailed.

"Excellent," Heeja beamed as she again gave him a small hug.

She started to turn, then stopped, leaning in to add one last thing in a whispered tone. "And just so you know for future reference, one of the things I truly love is a really good ass-fucking."

With that, she left a stunned Scott and headed off to say goodbye to Jillian, who had been watching from a few feet away.

When the last of the guests had gone, and it was just Scott and Jillian, she asked him what Heeja had said to cause him to blush when she'd said goodbye. Certain that she already knew, Scott repeated the exchange.

"And you'd be okay with that?" Jillian asked, an unexpected surprise in her voice.

"Well, as long as you were," Scott wisely said.

"Hey, I'd be fine with it," she replied. "After all, it's not my ass."

Something in the way she'd said it, coupled with the expression on her face, told Scott he was missing something here. He considered it for a moment, then asked what it was.

"Well, as I'm sure you now realize, Heeja is a bit of a freak in the bedroom," Jillian said.