I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom, still looking stupidly at the boys, dumps the plate of ribs on my head. The boys howl in laughter.

"Now that's funny!" Jake exclaims.

"This is the fucking dream," Charles says. Good god, is that his only phrase? He chuckles, finding the ribs on the head thing pretty funny.

After the laughter dies down, she dumps the contents of the liquid on my head; it's either grape juice or wine. Either way, it's really sticky. My dejected face stares at the ground.

A chorus of testosterone induced guffaws fills the room. Charles, unable to contain his joy, rolls on the floor and grabs his chest, yelping in laughter.

Mom leans her hands on my shoulders, bending over slightly. She gives the boys an animated look, then pushes me to the ground. Mentally exhausted, my limp body easily falls to the floor.

Jake walks up to me to grab my arms. He drags me to a nearby bar stool. My back is leaning against the bottom of the stool, my legs stretched out on the floor.

Mom walks over to me, pausing briefly to give me a pitying look. She bends over the stool, her big breasts hanging down, her hard nipples inches from my face. Jake walks directly behind her, towering over us both.

"Do you think the jester was funny, bitch?" Jake asks.

"No, sir," she responds.

"But what you did was funny," he says.

"Ooooh!" she coos, "thank you, sir. It made me giggle."

Jake's big cock inches closer to mom's wet pussy.

"Would you fuck the jester?" Jake asks.

Mom pauses to look at me. She mouths 'I'm sorry' before looking back at Jake.

"Gross!" mom exclaims, "not in a million years."

He chuckles, satisfied by her response.

"But you would fuck me, right?" he asks.

I watch him press his huge cock on mom's clit. I hear her viscerally moan in response.

"y-y-yes, sir," she responds.

His left arm reaches around to grab a big handful of her left breast. He roughly squeezes. Mom uses her right arm to grope her other breast.

"Why would you fuck me, but not him?" he asks.

It's a no-win situation. If I look up, I see Jake's big hand groping mom's fat tittes. If I look down, I see his cock teasing her clit.

"w-w-well, I mean look at what he's wearing!" she says while giggling, "He looks like a ballerina!"

"Lol," he says, then laughs, "What else?"

"Um...oh! I know," she exclaims, but then lowers her voice to a loud whisper, "he seems like a real pervert."

She points to my crotch, my tights doing nothing to conceal my rock hard cock.

"What else?" Jake asks.

Jake's other hand spreads apart mom's pussy lips. Her pussy looks so wet; almost glistening.

"He let me pour food and grape juice on him," She notes, then moans from Jake rubbing his cock on her clit.

"So what?" Jake asks.

"He's such a fucking bitch!" she exclaims.

"...and?" Jake asks, moving his cock in position to enter her cunt.

"I only fuck real men!" she impatiently says, "the jester is such a loser."

He rubs his cock along her pussy lips. Her hips are squirming, her legs are shaking. It looks like her whole body is working together to find a way to engulf Jake's big cock in her dripping pussy.

"Fuck me, Jake!" she pleads, unprompted, "fuck me with your big cock, please!"

He smacks her ass and smiles.

"What was that, bitch?" he asks.

"Please fuck me, Jake," she pleads, "please fuckkkkkkkkk...,"

Jake plunges his cock in her pussy, catching her by surprise. Her cunt effortlessly engulfs the head of his big dick.

I watch as Jake thrusts his cock about six inches in her pussy. Three inches slide out and then back in. He thrusts his cock harder and faster in her cunt.

Jake is fucking my own mother's pussy in front of me. I take a few seconds to comprehend the surreal, erotic, and incredibly humiliating scene before me.

His oversized cock slowly disappears from view. Soon, it's completely swallowed up by mom's dripping wet cunt.

When I look up, I still see groped mom titties. But when I look down, all I see are Jake's big balls hanging down from mom's pussy like a fucking christmas ornament.

I briefly visualize the feeling of power that Jake must feel. If he looks down, he sees me as a limp and dejected wreck propped up by a bar stool. He gets to watch me suffer while he fucks my own mom in front of me.

"Chris. Charles. Try to fit both of your cocks in her mouth."

"Ok!" Chris exclaims.

"The dream," Charles says.

"You don't have to say 'the dream' every time something cool happens," Chris scolds him, clearly annoyed.

They pull the bar stool out from under me. My head falls to the ground so that I'm laying completely on my back. A second later, mom is forced on all fours. Her luscious breasts smother my face.

Charles grabs mom's hair and forces his cock in her mouth. Chris spreads her mouth out with his hand, then carefully forces his cock in.

"You are nothing but our whore," Jake arrogantly asserts, thrusting deep in her pussy, "a mommy whore with a faggot son."

Chris and Charles jam their cocks further in mom's mouth, causing spit to form on the sides of her lips. One of her hands reaches for her pussy.

"I get to do whatever I want, whenever I want!" he yells.

Mom is vigorously rubbing her clit as she desperately rides Jake's cock, trying in vain to moan through the two huge cocks jammed in her mouth.

Chris and Charles grunt in perfect unison. Cum seeps out of the corners of mom's mouth. Jake orders me to get out of the way and stand to the side of them.

"Did you guys cum in her mouth at the same time?" he exclaims, "talk about 'eskimo brothers'," he jokes.

Chris and Charles howl as they give each other a high five, remove their cocks from mom's mouth, then head back to sit on the couch.

"The dr-," Charles starts to say.

"I swear to christ if you say 'the dream' one more time I will cut your dick off," Jake warns him through gritted teeth.

I can see mom's big ass cheeks bouncing up and down. Her body quivers as she rides Jake to multiple orgasms, saying 'thank you, sir' every time he hits her g-spot.

"Beg me for my cum," Jake demands.

"Please cum in me, sir," mom pleads.

"I fuck like a real man, right?" he yells.

"Yes, sir. You fuck me like a real man. Not like...like...my son! He is such a pathetic wimp."

He wraps his hands around her neck, then pumps her full of his cum. As she is gasping for air, he unceremoniously pulls out his cock, gathers his clothes, beckons his buddies to follow him out, and leaves.

I close my eyes, trying to focus on the fact that it's over. Mom takes my hand and guides me to the couch. She lays down, then guides my head down to her chest. I am resting on her big bosoms, laying across her body.

She adjusts my head so my mouth is on her hard nipple.

"Go on," she urges. She gives me an annoyed look after seeing my look of apprehension.

"Don't act coy with me. I've seen the way you ogle my breasts," she says, "play with them all you want, honey."

She slowly strokes my cock, aching from watching Jake fuck her. I bury my face in her luscious breasts, clamping my mouth around her hard nipple.

"You got so hard watching mommy take the dicks of your three bullies," she states.

All I can muster is a faint moan as I'm about to cum.

"You like when mommy calls you a faggot?" she whispers in my ear.

I cum hard in my black tights, feeling streams of it pooling up around my belly button. I curl up in mom's arms and cry myself to sleep.

"It's all over now, sweetie," mom assures me as I drift off to sleep, "sleep well, my sweet son."

____________________

Cheri's arm is around my shoulder as we sit on her bed, my eyes looking down at my feet.

"Jimmy, this is fucked up," she asserts, "You can't just lay down and let this happen, dude."

I look up to see her expression of genuine worry. Her pretty blue eyes send butterflies through my heart.

"I know it seems fucked up," I try to explain, "but mom is just doing what is best for me."

She bops me upside the head.

"No, you dummy," she retorts, "she is subjecting you to bullying and abuse. Get your head out of your ass, friend."

I sigh and meekly nod, gazing down at my feet again.

"Let's stand up to him and that bitch mom of yours," she suggests.

"Oh yeah, so I can get my ass beat again," I quip back.

She puts her arm around me, then gives my shoulders a big squeeze.

"Ya know, there are more strategic ways to stand up to a bully," she mischievously suggests.

"Cheri, I don't think you understand," I respond, "we've tried literally everything."

She strokes my hair. It feels good to feel unconditional love for once.

"You haven't tried...everything," she whispers in my ear.

I pause to wonder what she might be thinking about.

"So, what's your plan?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"For now, just go along with Jake's little arrangement," she confidently suggests, "your time will come."

______________________

Jimmy and I are eating breakfast together at the dining table, both in our pajamas.

"Finish up your breakfast, son. You gotta catch the bus in ten minutes," I remind him.

He stares down at his plate, not responding. He doesn't start eating his hashbrowns faster either.

It's been five days since I rode Jake's cock to multiple orgasms in front of my son. Jimmy, who seems really hurt, has been staying at Cheri's house until last night.

"What's on your mind, son?" I hurriedly ask, "we only got ten minutes, baby."

He takes several seconds to aimlessly swirl his fork around his plate, then slowly gazes up at me with a deeply sad look.

"Mom, I don't know if I can look at you the same after last week," he meekly says, then pauses, "Do you even love me?"

"Of course I do, sweetheart!" I reassure him and give him a big smile, "I'm doing all this because I love you, baby."

My heart breaks for my son. It's even worse knowing my actions are causing him pain.

"Cheri tells me you are just subjecting me to abuse," Jimmy says.

I don't look away from him, continuing my warm smile. He's not wrong. Still, I feel like I'm doing this to keep him safe.

"I can see her perspective," I thoughtfully say, "but the world is full of grey areas."

He stares back down at his plate. My body tingles as I look at my son's dejected face. I picture riding Jake's bully cock right in front of him.

"You were turned on watching mommy get fucked. Why is that, honey?" I ask.

The question clearly catches him off guard. He noticeably stammers, trying to find his words.

"Is it kinda like watching a porn, but with your mom?" I ponder, "is that why your cock was so hard watching me?"

Jimmy looks at his food, clearly embarrassed. I look in his eyes, taking pleasure in watching him squirm in his seat.

"Or are you secretly a beta? Do you like being told what to do?"

He continues to stare at his food, moving his hips back and forth in embarrassment.

"Jimmy, the bus will be here in seven minutes," I impatiently admonish him, "which one is it?"

He heaves a big sigh.

"...both," he shamefully says. I smile at him even bigger. My body tingles as I imagine manipulating my son; using my sexuality to make him perform perverted, humiliating acts.

"It takes a lot of guts for you to admit that," I praise, "there is nothing wrong with embracing your submissive side, honey!"

He blushes in embarrassment. I feel a bit bad looking at his sad, almost accepting face.

"Tell me, baby. How does it make you feel when Jake and his friends call you mean names like faggot?" I ask.

"It makes me feel...small, I guess," he replies.

"But it also makes you excited, right?" I ask, my pussy getting progressively wetter.

"...yes, mom," he replies, his voice trailing off.

"Why do you think that is, baby?" I ask.

His forehead scrunches in thought. I see conflict in his eyes; his furrowed face indicates an internal struggle.

"I guess...part of me feels like I deserve it," he says.

"What do you mean, honey?" I ask as my body shakes with pleasure. It feels like I am transforming my son before my eyes; turning him into a humble submissive.

"Like...like I was meant to be bullied, or something," he continues.

"You feel like you are in your proper place," I respond. For a second, I try to tell myself that I shouldn't be doing this to poor little Jimmy.

"Um...yeah...I guess," he dejectedly says.

"Trust me son, I get it more than you know," I reply, recognizing that I am not too dissimilar from my emasculated son.

"But isn't it, like...unhealthy and fucked up?" he quizzically asks, "it's not like I want to enjoy this."

I've learned how to manipulate him with my words, and my excitement builds as I think about how easy it is to control the hapless boy.

"I see nothing wrong with being in tune with your true nature," I reassure him, "in fact, it seems rather healthy to me."

He seems to be concentrating hard, taking in the weight of my words.

"We can talk about this later, son. You have four minutes to catch the bus," I impatiently urge, "throw some clothes on and get out of here."

"Oh shit," he blurts out. He jumps up from his chair and runs upstairs. About a minute later, he comes running back down, whizzing past me towards the front door, making his exit.

'Wow,' I think to myself. Jimmy is a genuine submissive. As much as he may hate it, control and humiliation excite him. A clear dynamic is forming between Jake, Jimmy and I. We are the yin to his yang; the beta to his alpha.

I squeal under my breath with excitement; I get to go over to Jake's house tonight. I'll be spending the night, per his orders. I told my son I have an overnight retreat.

'I get to go over to Jake's,' I chuckle to myself, baffled at how excited I get thinking about fucking him in front of his lewd family.

I feel tremendous guilt around my arrangement with Jake. Jimmy is struggling to cope with his increasingly bullying behavior. However, I don't see any other choice. At least Jake isn't bruising and bloodying him anymore.

I've also grown very fond of Jake. I know I shouldn't develop feelings for my son's bully. But he's such a stud; such an alpha. He controls me in such a complete, irresistible way. I am deeply devoted to him; I will do whatever he asks.

I start mindlessly dusting places that are already clean, vacuuming spotless carpets trying to pass the time. I turn off the vacuum, then wrap up the cord.

'Ride my cock, bitch,' I hear Jake's voice say in the back of my head.

My body swells with pleasure as I picture Jake pushing his cock in and out of me from behind.

'Isn't this fun, sweetie!" I fantasize myself saying.

In my daydream, I'm on all fours and Jimmy is laying down so his eyes are staring directly at my bouncy tits.

'I know Jake here has been picking on you at school, and well, it just makes me want to fuck his brains out!' I imagine myself saying.

I picture Jimmy's dejected face, my pussy tingling thinking of the thrill of emasculating my own son.

'When I heard that he calls you names and kicks you in the balls,' I say, 'it made my pussy so wet, baby."

Jake is pushing his cock deeper inside me.

'Like when he calls you a faggot,' I say, 'or a sissy, or a little bitch."

My hands have travelled from the vacuum cleaner to my yoga pants. I furiously take them off.

'He fucks me to show that he is more of a man,' I continue, 'than you will ever be.'

I am furiously fingering my cunt, imagining cumming all over my son's face. I cum all over the floor.

I plop down on the couch, then pull out my laptop. I try to pass the time by writing a dirty short story. Soon enough, it is time to head out. I go to my bedroom to shuffle through my closet.

I find the outfit Jake told me to wear: it's a simple black dress. Extremely short, of course, and sure to make my big cleavage pop out. Also attached to the hanger is the black collar that his mom put on me the second night I visited the Miller's house.

I put the dress and collar on, looking at myself in the mirror. I look like someone's property with this collar on; the matching black dress makes the look complete.

In a rush, I head towards the front door, get in my car, and head out. I speed a little bit as my giddy, excitable emotions are out of control.

In what feels like thirty seconds, I'm standing outside Jake's front door, donned with a black slave collar around my neck. Jake's busty mom opens the door, wearing the same black dress and collar.

I can't help but stare at the big fake titties busting out of her dress, but quickly look up at her botox barbie face. She looks me over skeptically.

"You're on time," she says, "tonight is very...important. Don't take it lightly."

She steps to the side, beckoning me in. I walk behind her through the entrance hall to the living room, looking at her big fake ass jiggle as she leads the way.

I enter the living room, where four chairs are arranged in a circle. Jake, his toned body bulging in his bro tank, is sitting in one chair. Mercedes, Jake's cheerleader girlfriend, is sitting next to him, wearing the same black dress and collar.

"Take a seat, Gwen," Ms. Miller orders, motioning me to the seat across from Jake.

I glance apprehensively at Jake, then walk towards the chair and sit down. Ms. Miller sits next to her son.

She rubs his thighs while staring me down. He has a cocky grin on his face.

"I'm glad you could make it, Gwen," his mom matter of factly states, "because this is the first step in my son collaring you."

I feel a rush of excitement from that term. But what does she mean? I'm already wearing a collar.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by that," I respond shyly.

"See!" Mercedes shouts, "this fat bitch won't appreciate being collared. She doesn't even want it!"

Ms. Miller looks knowingly at Mercedes, who looks like she just drank sour milk. She then turns towards me.

"Gwen, 'collaring' is a term used in the BDSM community," she explains, "to symbolize, through formal ceremony, a submissive giving up their whole lives to someone else."

I am not quite comprehending what she means, or at least I'm scared to.

"...wh-what do you mean?" I stammer.

"When you choose to be collared by my son," she continues, "you will be rewarded with a new, better collar. A mark, if you will. A mark of ownership."

I consider the possibility that she is saying I am going to be her son's sex slave.

"Now, wait just a minute," I protest, "I've been ok playing along with your kinky games, but I am nobody's slave."

Jake grins even wider while Ms. Miller faintly chuckles.

"Don't speak too fast," she muses, "Jake will own your body, mind, and soul. You will give everything to him, and do it willingly."

My heart skips a beat thinking about giving my everything - my heart, soul, and body - to a big, strong alpha boy half my age. To devote myself to serving a real man - that could be a life worth living.

But no way I could fall in love with a half-witted brute like Jake, right? I mean, he knows how to excite me in bed, but I doubt that little fucker can carry on anything resembling an engaging conversation.

Plus, I'm too loyal to my son. I still take pride in being a mother. I'm certainly more devoted to my own flesh and blood than this cocky, high school jock.

That's what I'm telling myself, at least.

"I can see those wheels turning, Gwen," Ms. Miller notes, "lucky for you, we planned a special night to assist your decision."

"But If you don't let me collar you, I'm just gonna go back to beating the fuck out of your son," Jake chimes in, wryly smirking.

Ms. Miller beams at her son to the extent that a face injected with that much botox can beam.

"I'm so proud of you, Jake," she gushes in pure delight, "you do whatever it takes to get what you want, just like mommy taught you."