I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
625 Followers

Jimmy dejectedly looks down at his feet. He sulks away in the direction of the kitchen counter.

Jake wraps his arm around my waist. He ushers me through the sliding glass door, toward the pool. He motions for Chris and Charles to follow, and they eagerly oblige.

He leads me to a glass table by the pool. He orders me to bend down and extend my arms as far as possible. I grab the edge of the table while bending over.

My oversized ass is extended outward for all three young men to see. My voluminous breasts are lunging towards the floor, below the surface of the table.

"Moo, bitch," Jake smoothly commands as Chris and Charles pull up a chair to sit down, each with their face directly below my swinging breasts.

Caught off guard, I freeze in my tracks. Jake grabs a fistful of my hair, then yanks my head back. He roughly smacks my chubby ass cheeks a half dozen times.

"Moo, you fat cow," he menacingly snarls. Chris and Charles slurp on my titties.

My hand reaches for my clit as I prepare to moo for Jake.

"Moo...Moooo...," I timidly impersonate a cow.

He grabs my hair and yanks me back up, turning me around. I see my son abashedly tiptoeing towards the pool, wearing nothing but a white speedo with black circular spots. It's two sizes too small for him.

"Do you like your son's swimming gear?" he gleefully asks. Chris and Charles chuckle.

I absolutely can't contain myself. I break down in laughter. I mean, I know this is my own flesh and blood, but he looks fucking ridiculous and it is...just...so...pathetic.

Through the tiny speedo, I can see every detail of his unimpressive bulge. His thighs, pretty much hairless, are completely exposed.

His skinny frame, devoid of hair, is in a pair of man panties. Jesus, it's just so fucking hilarious.

I decide to instigate the name calling this time. When Jimmy approaches me with the lemonade, I laugh in his face.

"Who is the loser with the 'man panties'?" I quip, looking dryly at Jake.

Jake laughs and gazes at me with wonder. 'I'm just doing what I've been told,' I rationalize to myself. Jake told me I should always be thinking of ways to humiliate Jimmy.

"Do you wanna see what we do to Jimmy at school, Ms. Johnston?" he asks with fake politeness.

My body quivers with jubilation as I think about watching my own son get bullied like he does at school. It's so wrong on so many different levels - but what can I say, the more fucked up it is, the more turned on I get. I've learned to accept this about myself.

"Oooh, yes please!" I squeal with excitement.

I decide it's best to take it a step further. I've given up even trying to feign sympathy towards my son.

"Maybe I could try it after you show me?" I innocently ask.

He turns to his buddies to grin in disbelief.

"That sounds like a fun time, Ms. Johnston," he arrogantly responds, "Jimmy, stand with your hands behind your back."

Somehow I didn't notice that Chris is holding a gallon of milk. He hands it to Jake. Chris and Charles hold his head back and pry his mouth open.

I look intently at the scene; anticipating the rush of watching my son get covered in milk. What the absolute fuck is wrong with me. I am his god damn mother.

Jake pinches Jimmy's nose closed, then pours about a third of the gallon in his mouth. It overflows down his body as he coughs up what he can't swallow.

Jake pours another third of the milk right on top of my poor Jimmy's head. He helplessly cries in despair, his hair, face and clothes covered in milk. I endure a sharp pang of motherly guilt, but my loyalty to Jake is all consuming. I'm proud he is doing whatever he wants to my son.

"Ooh boy!" I exclaim, "you poured milk all over my wimpy son!"

He tells JImmy to spread his feet apart. My son is whimpering incoherent protests. He does what Jake demands, spreading his legs out. At this point, he knows it's best not to fight it.

Charles walks behind my son, locking his arms behind his back. Chris gets down on his knees. He holds Jimmy's ankles in place.

Jimmy attempts to flinch, but not before Jake swings his foot directly into my son's balls, sending him breathlessly tumbling to the ground in agony.

I cover my mouth in shock. A wet spot forms on my bikini bottoms as the exuberant thrill of the fucked up scene before me brings me to mini-orgasm. I suppress my moans as much as possible.

After a short pause to take in the bizzare act, Jake asks if I'd like to try.

"...Um. Sure, Jake!" I respond, surprising even myself, "I'll give it a shot!"

I hesitantly line up in front of JImmy, perplexed that my body is moving. It feels like I'm walking to the edge of a cliff before I jump: my body is moving, but my mind is somewhere else.

The three boys hold him in place with his legs spread apart. Trying to stay in the moment, I kick my son as hard as I can in the balls.

His face scrunches up as he covers his genitals. He falls rapidly to the floor. His body curls up as he tries his best not to sob in physical and mental anguish.

"Bitch, get on your knees, swirl your titties around, and moo like a fat cow," Jake demands.

Not caring that my son is a shriveled heap lying on the ground, I get on my knees. I swirl my big titties around for them.

"Moo...Moooo...Moooooo!" I enthusiastically belt out.

"Turn around and jiggle your fat, juicy ass," Jake commands.

I turn around, staying on my knees but bending my back slightly. I gleefully bounce my big cheeks up and down. Chris and Charles line up behind me, checking out my big bubble butt.

Jake drags Jimmy over to me. He places him a few feet away from my face. He hands me the gallon of milk, and I know what he expects me to do.

I feel one big cock push inside my pussy. A few seconds later later, another thick cock force its way inside.

Another lubed up cock presses at my asshole. It slowly pushes in, going deeper and deeper until it thrusts back and forth inside me.

My holes are so full from this perverse triple-penetration gangbang. My pussy sends waves of pleasure and pain through my body as I experience orgasm after otherworldly orgasm.

I'm watching Jimmy pleading desperately with his eyes to make it all stop, but this just makes me cum harder.

"Fucking loser deserves it," I sputter, "he's just a big sissy."

Jimmy looks down at his feet, choosing not to look at his mom getting triple-penetrated by his three bullies. It's fucked up, but his look of sorrow makes me feel like I'm doing good for Jake.

Feeling rambunctious, I pick up the gallon of milk Jake gave me. I dump it all on Jimmy's head.

"Take that, loser!" I shout while my eyes roll back in my head.

I call myself a slutty, fat milking cow. I beg them for their creamy cum. They cum everywhere: on my breasts, on both asscheeks, on my face, deep in my asshole, and deep in my freshly fucked pussy.

I am required to collect as much cum from my body as I can in a metal bucket. Chris and Charles hold Jimmy down on his back as Jake holds the bucket over his head, the cum slowly oozing out towards Jimmy's open mouth.

"It's time to drink mommy's milk, young man!" I exclaim, getting way too caught up in the moment. I can't even comprehend the extent of my betrayal of my own son.

Although Jimmy struggles to escape, I notice the hard cock in his man panties. I pull his panties down, then gently stroke his cock as Jake begins to pour a bucket full of cum in his open mouth.

____________

This is usually the night mom has her PTA meetings, but Ms. Miller invited us over so our families could 'get to know each other better'. At least that's the reason mom gave.

I trepidatiously walk up to his front door, fearing a trap. Jake opens it, wearing gym shorts and a bro tank as usual.

"Come on in!" he says with fake cheer.

I follow him into the kitchen. Six people are seated at the dining table with full plates: a middle-aged man who I assume is Jake's father, Ms. Miller, mom, Chris, Charles, and Mercedes.

"Sit down, buddy," Jake beckons me to a seat between mom and Mercedes. He sits down at the head of the table.

I take a seat, still suspecting a trap. I take a sip of my water, which tastes slightly off.

"Let's say grace," Ms. Miller says.

As everyone bows their heads and closes their eyes, I nervously do the same. I hear the sound of mom's chair moving, then feel a wool bag cover my head and tighten around my neck.

I feel woozy.

I fall to the floor, losing consciousness.

...

"He's waking up!" I faintly hear the sound of Charles' voice.

I'm splayed across Jake's living room floor. I feel my bare chest against the carpet. A leather collar fits snugly around my neck.

I force my body to turn around, then lean up to see what is in front of me.

Jake is sitting in a folding chair about five feet away from me. Mom is riding his cock, bouncing her tits in his face. Her big butt is bouncing up and down as she moans in pure delight. All of her clothes have disappeared. She is donning only a black leather collar.

She is holding a leash. I follow the leash with my eyes, realizing it attaches to my collar. I look at Jake's right hand, which is also gripping a leash. I realize he has leashed mom.

Chris is sitting in a chair next to Jake. Mercedes rapidly bounces up and down on his big dick, her cute little bubble butt perking up. She yells out in an over the top way.

Charles is sitting in the last chair. Ms. Miller is bouncing up and down on his cock. She also is collared, and holds a leash that attaches to her husband's neck.

"It's movie night, faggot," Jake says, looking over mom's shoulder to look me in the face.

I duck my head in shame. I have never felt worse. I'm in a collar on the floor. I'm watching mom fuck my own worst enemy right in front of me. Nevertheless, I get excited by the three bubble butts bouncing up and down on my bullies' hard cocks.

"Reverse cowgirl," Jake says, "now!"

The three women dutifully turn around, sitting their pussies on the teenagers' dicks. They each start bouncing up and down.

Mom stares at me with a vacant grin on her face. Her eyes are distant. Her tits jiggle wildly. I lose all hope, realizing she has reached a point of no return.

"We planned a little movie night," she says, "turn around and get on all fours, son."

I turn around to notice a movie screen in front of us, at least ten feet wide. Jake's dad turn a projector on, and the film starts rolling. I get on my knees, my naked ass sticking out for the trio of fuck-partners to see.

In the video, three women are lined up and on all fours on a strange metal contraption. Ms. Miller's entire face has been forced in Mercede's asshole, and Mom's face is trapped in Ms. Miller's asshole.

Jake is vigorously thrusting his cock in and out of my mom's cunt.

"This is a little home video for my buddy, Jimmy," I hear him say in the video.

He looks directly into the camera.

"I know you are concerned about what we are going to do to your mommy," he says empathically, "but don't worry! She loves taking cock and licking ass."

He sneers at the camera. My heart sinks; reaching a new level of despair. Mom truly is a complete whore for my bully.

"your mom gets excited when I bully you," he menacingly says. Mom erupts in a very loud orgasm.

The video cuts away. The surface of a large bed appears on the screen. Mom is bent over the back of the bed, staring directly at the camera. She has a black collar around her neck, but is otherwise naked. Jake is towering over her, his cock inches away from her cunt.

In real life, Mom and Jake have made their way in front of the movie screen. She is on all fours, staring at me. Jake kneels behind her. He jams his cock in her pussy.

"Hey, Jimmy," mom says, "our arrangement with Jake has taken a little bit of a...different turn."

Her words mimic the lip movements in the video. Jake is also thrusting in unison with the video. They are acting out a scene they did; they obviously rehearsed it.

"He kinda...well," she says, "wanted to fuck me, so you could watch."

My cock swells up in shame. I can't tell if mom knew when she recorded this that I would be watching.

"Isn't it great, honey?" she says, "Jake doesn't pick on you at all anymore!"

She giggles, then continues.

"Well, at school, at least," she admits.

She giggles again, then moans as Jake fucks her harder. My heart sinks to the floor. I didn't think things could get any worse, but here we are.

"Can I tell you a secret, honey?" she continues, "I love getting fucked by Jake."

She moans as Jake thrusts his cock deeper inside her.

"Oh, don't be sad, honey," she sweetly assures me, "with a cock this big, can you blame me?"

Mom looks ridiculously sexy as Jake pounds her cunt. My cock is rock hard, pointed towards the ground as I remain naked and on all fours.

"Can I tell you another secret?" she asks, "I love watching Jake turn you in to a humiliated, dejected wreck!"

She giggles again, then shouts out in pleasure as Jake picks up the pace. I glare down at the ground, a humiliated, dejected wreck. Good job, mom. You fucking did it.

"I get excited when he degrades you," she continues, "my own son! isn't that silly, honey?"

I reach towards my cock, unable to contain myself much longer. I should just accept it; just give in to the humiliation.

"But I guess you deserve it," she continues, "I raised a total wimp."

I hang my head, trying to hide the anguish on my face.

"Face it, son," she asserts, "you're a total loser."

Her body is rapidly shaking. Jake is fucking the complete shit out of her.

"Just a pathetic...little...bitch," she continues through moans, "mommy's little fairy faggot."

She screams out in ecstacy, her body quivering. I wince, unable to comprehend what is happening.

"Do you like watching me fuck your bully?" she asks.

I look down to see precum all over my hands. I keep stroking my cock, oscillating between extreme despair and uncontrollable horniness.

"I sure love when you watch her ride up and down on your bully's big cock," she declares.

Jake sneers at me. Mom gazes at me with no sympathy.

"Especially after he beats your wimpy ass," she says.

Jake fucks her harder until her body violently quivers.

"I'm cumminngggggg...," she squeals. Jake grunts, pumping her full of his cum. He takes his cock out of mom's cunt, then walks over to me. He takes off my collar.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out of here," he says, "your clothes are in the kitchen."

I notice cum all over my hands. I blew my load without even knowing it.

Holy christ, thank god this shit is over. I don't think I can do this anymore.

____________________

"I'm telling you," Cheri forcefully states, "I know a guy. He's a fed, dude."

My shoulders hunched, I curl up on her guest bed. Despair, confusion, and anguish invade my mind. I can't handle it.

"I blew my load," I say.

"What?" she responds.

"Mom was being mean to me," I continue, "and it made me cum."

She looks at me with disdain.

"Who...gives...a...fucking...fuck, dumbass," she responds, "you are an amazing person and I won't put up with my best friend being treated like this."

I move my face away from her, shielding my eyes from her view. I know she is right, but I've reached a breaking point. I might as well just accept it.

"No," I dejectedly say, "I deserve it."

She bops me on my forehead.

"Shut...the...fuck...up, man," she rebukes, "your self-loathing shtick is fucking old."

She looks at me, trying to get me to rally.

"The guy I told you about," she continues, "he says he could nail them with felonies. Ya know, like sexual assault."

I shrug my shoulders.

"Look, I'm not gonna stay up all night if you're going to be a bitch about this," she says, "we can put Jake in prison. Think about that."

She hops off the bed, then walks out of her guest bedroom. I lay my head on a pillow, staring up at the ceiling.

The last few weeks have involved a series of devolving, depraved events which brought me to a place of self-hatred and confusion. It's unhealthy; and the sexualization of my self-loathing has progressively deepened.

If I don't get out of this mess now, I may never get out. I fear that I may get used to it; even learn to enjoy it.

Yes, high school is ending in a few months, but I have a sneaking suspicion Jake will find a way to keep the arrangement going.

Revenge it shall be, I think to myself.

Maybe.

Even though Jake causes me unimaginable anguish, his abuse has fundamentally altered my sense of self. My overwhelming urge is to give in to my perverted desire to be a punching bag for my own worst enemy.

I always wondered if I had a purpose in life. Maybe my purpose is to serve, to make others happy, even at my expense.

Still, I remember what Cheri said we should do earlier tonight.

"What if use the videos," she asked, "to turn the tables."

I scrunched together my eyebrows, wondering what she was getting at.

"What if we make Jake your punching bag?" she asked.

My head popped up in interest.

"What if we turn your mom," she continues, "into your sex slave?"

I close my eyes as I drift off to sleep, intrigued by the idea of wielding power of those who fucked me over.

I imagine pounding mom's pussy as I maul her huge breasts.

This decision could alter the rest of my life.

___________________

*Will Jake seek the ultimate revenge or succumb to his beta nature? Find out soon!*

andibob69
andibob69
625 Followers