All Comments on 'I'm in Trouble'

by likebstar

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Do tell

You want tips how you handle it, you got it. First, grow some balls. Second, get a divorce. Third, move on with you life like a man. Hell, I think that just about does it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a load of crap !!!!!!!!!

One of the worst stories. "Writer" like you should not impose on readers.

desperate1desperate1over 13 years ago
Advice

Dont pay any attention to those spoilsports. Let her have her boyfriend , encourage her to enjoy fucking him. After all you started her on the path and if you enjoy it with her there are so many wonderful experiences awaiting you. Believe me Ive been through it and it was wonderful. The beautiful jealousy, the feeling of your cock sliding into a well filled pussy and the taste!!!! mmmmmm!

tap69tap69almost 13 years ago
You have awaken her

You drew her into your fantasy of being fucked by another man, now sit back and enjoy what whe will share with you about being fucked by him. You have caused yourself to be a cockhold now help her get ready for her date and make sure she is freshly trimmed and silky smooth.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 1*

Hopefully that will discourage the writing of these type stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I rated it 5 *****

Hopefully that will encourage the writing of these type stories.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ONE OF YOU HAS TO LEAVE

EITHER THROW HER OUT OR YOURSELF OUT AND AWAY FOR GOOD. TK U MLJ LV NV

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
You deserve everthing she's going to give you..

you're a pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it! My cock got rock hard reading this. Dying to read part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If you kill yourself now

The world will be a better place

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
agree with others - spare the gene pool the misery of yourself.

Use a gun and make it loud & proud. Rot in hell as you go.

emisweetieemisweetieabout 11 years ago
Excellent Story

Firstly, whether this is true or not it's very well written. Secondly, ignore the trolls who claim you're a pervert and should die, but spend all day trawling for these stories so they can read them and leave abusive comments.

Thirdly, think hard if you want this, talk with your partner and, if you do go ahead, welcome to the wonderful world of a cuckold relationship!

Finally, thanks for a fab read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Clues

You did fantasize about her seeing other men from long before you married her so...she is quite comfortable with the flirting. Unfortunately, you encouraged her to flirt and what did you think would happen, she picked one that really turned her on.

Now she sets a date and leaves you no room for discussion - YOU'RE THROUGH!!!

You write that she wasn't nasty or demeaning to you but your once loving wife told you, without emotion, that you wanted this and she was going to go for it, wanted to fuck David and she was certainly going to do it so...

What do you do? Well, first it excites you and from the way you write you'll wander around the house in horny turmoil while she gets ready. Your fantasy driving you wild and yet, as you wrote, not really what you wanted and again; unfortunately, you asked for it and my friend - you have lost her respect and love. She told you she would lose respect for you if you asked her not to go and that buddy, was your second or third clue that it is all over.

Suggestion, go ahead and jack off all night, she won't come home until the next day and my recommendation is to realize that you have a low self esteem, are totally at her dismissal and if you don't like the idea of eventually sucking some guys cum out of her pussy, ultimately helping a guy fuck her and then sucking his goods then...be a man, you caused this, pack your bags, apologize, leave and file for a friendly divorce.

BTW, she won't miss you, you're not the man she thought she married so if there is any manliness in you - Leave and again - she won't miss you, you're not a man to her!

Well written for a fantasy, I actually enjoyed it but, of course, I wouldn't be married to her, just fucking her, she was/is a closet slut, you just allowed it. A real loving wife would have put an end to your fantasy when you were dating or walked away.

Thanks again!

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Respect

If this is a true story, here is a news flash: She has already lost respect for you. If you tell her not to keep seeing this guy and she loses respect for you because of it, then your marriage is pretty much over. This is your mess that you created, this is true. She is not at fault for giving you what you have wanted for years. Now that you know how much this particular fantasy costs in a marriage, you will probably not seek it in the future. I guarantee that if you stay with her your marriage isn't going to be a happy one. At least not for you. On the plus side, nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love and respect.

You need to have love and respect for her. Wanting to get her to sleep with another tells her you don't really love and respect her. She is just following your lead. If you truly love her you need to convice of that. The love and respect will come if not she isn't the right one.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
Excellent Story

I agree, honestly, the respect has long gone once this fantasy was brought into the relationship. how you married is beyond me. Once you obtain proof of her infidelity its best to divorce, cut your losses and simply grow the fuck up. Be a man, man up and forget this so called kinky lifestyle it has brought you nothing but pain.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN HEED IT,,,BUT

just move onward and upward, no sense in both of you being sell-outs. TK U MLJ LV NV

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 10 years ago
Enjoy it

There is nothing wrong with eating another man's cum out of her pussy if that's what you want to do. She will love you even more for it. Go for it.

Oh, and great story, by the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I can't believe this piece of tripe got any good comments at all.

I guess that just goes to show there are people out there for anything, even a piece of shit like this. There was not an original sentence in the whole thing, just a rehash of the most trivial and commonly used cliches in the LW genre.

user110user110over 9 years ago
well, you get what you deserve, docha?

1. when you try to get your old lady to go pick up other dudes, she takes that as a backhanded rejection. what would go through your head if she came up and said she wants you to go

fuck other women so she can jack off when you tell her about it.

2. no woman (or man) can muster any respect for an obsequious, completely irresolute man.

if you dont want something badly enough to make ANY effort to get it, then you wont ever get what you want.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
How could she?

How could she loose the respect for him, by him standing up and and fight for his marriage? I thought that would made her proud...Unless she didn't love him and just wanted to cheat...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No Idea what you have done

Here's some advice.

Step 1: Go out and rent an intense action move. In fact, get a lot of them. You are

going to need them.

Step 2: If you don't have a hobby, take up 1 or 2. This way you won't have to spend

all your time in the house sobbing after she divorces you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welllllll

It sounds to me like "you got what you were asking for", and now have found out that you really didn't think it through. All things considered, it would be best if you were to step back and watch your wifes action with this new man. If she loves you she will incorporate you into her sexual activities. But, you need to be ready to cut your loses and get away from her A.S.A.P. if she tries to force you into excepting this new man I her life.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Another Wimp!

How can this woman have any respect for a husband who's been aster her to fuck another guy? She should have dumped the pussy a long time ago! Hope she follows through and sucks,fucks,and takes it up the ass from the other guy and makes sure wimpy knows the details ,right before she leaves his sorry ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiot

Moron your wife tells you she'll lose respect for you if you don't let her fuck this guy, seriously. She already has zero respect for you and going on the way she spoke to you after her date she aready resents being married to sissy boy. If you stay married you'll have a shitty marriage brining up other mens kids since your wife would never let yoou father her kids. You'll get to eat her lovers cum from her used up cunt while your wife and lovers laugh, ridicule and humiliate you and tell you that you'll never get your dick into your wife ever again. Fantasy is ok but that's all it should be. Her attitude sucks and best to go your seperate ways. The two of you certainly fucked up. If you stay you go out and find a long term lover and change lovers every two to three months, it's the only way this may work but being a psychiatrist my experience has shown me that only two to three precent of marriages last more than five years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
live and learn.

Never tell your wife that u are a cuckold in waiting.. EVER!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 6 years ago
I know

there's a lot of it about, not just on Literotica, this desire to see the wife fuck another man, but I really don't understand it. There is one scenario I understand, which is that the husband wants a free pass to fuck someone else too, and this is one of the chief suspicions that apparently wives have when it's mentioned. But these guys don't want that, they really want her to fuck someone else while they don't.

I expect there are analyses out there that try to explain all this but they pass me by, even when I try to hunt them down. I have my own theory and maybe one day I'll even put it into a story but meanwhile.....!

Of course if it's initiated by the wife that is more understandable. Then it's a selfish thing on her part which can at least make sense although I wouldn't accept it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You messed up.

You are fucked. One should never tell a woman you want to see them with someone else. You can just leave now and don't turn back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Result

You pester your wife to fu*k another guy without thinking it through.

Well time to grow up and face the music,

Your only hooe is you can talk her round to not making him a boyfriend and get her to move on to someone else.

We never keep the same guy too long

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Oh Boy Now you ask for guidance?!!!

likebstar

OK the idea of cuckolding as a fantasy was a thing that turned your sexual imagination on. Now while I personally don't know why any guy in a relationship would actually be turned on by watching such an event is something I'll never truly understand. But it was your fantasy. You ran an incredible risk allowing your wife permission to take it to the next level. When she did she liked the sexual satisfaction and self-confidence it gave her. In other words you relinquished any emotional leverage you may have had to you wife and her strange cock. She has you over the proverbial barrel. If you demand that she stop, she will lose all respect for you - emotional blackmail essentially. Man you opened Pandora's box without thinking through the possible implications. Personally I do not think you have a chance in hell of getting her to suddenly stop her extramarital activities. Even if she does she is now more likely to find a replacement to fuck behind your back. I think you are truly fucked by your own ill-conceived actions. The best you could hope for is that you also should openly find outside partners to fuck. Why should you go without while she gets her rocks off. The worst that can happen is that she gets angry and divorces your ass. But on the little info you have revealed in this tale your marriage is potentially under threat anyway. Why would you get a boner at the prospect of a stranger getting sexual satisfaction from the woman you presume to love? That's the part I will never understand. It's a combination of voyuerism and maschocism that doesn't sound too healthy for the uninvolved partner. If there is an organisation out there for Cuckolds Anonymous you should immediately take out a life membership and get some professional counselling.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Just stupid

Another wimp trying to pander to other wimps with this stupid fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Get the video, show it to her family and friends and get a divorce. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He really should, like any man who puts their wife in that position, find a way as soon as possible to rid the earth of himself.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Oh for cryin' out loud. Divorce her.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Show her your a man, forbid her to see him again or any other bloke, man up tell her your fantasies were stupid and immature and that your the the only man for her. If she insists on going ahead and fucking him, then your marriage is dead, you have No option but to divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Big mistake..you will lose ur wife if this continues.. Seen it happen over and over and u get hurt

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Blow your stupid brains out, you worthless whining piece of shit, and release your wife to find a real, loving, and deserving man.

mwjust4fun1315mwjust4fun1315over 1 year ago

Nice story, if it is fiction it is well written, if it is real life, sorry bud, you opened that door. IRL is not the same as sex play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

years of therapy might help you, but it' snot likely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous