All Comments on 'I'm Not Going Ch. 03'

by JonB1969

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Something must have happened to Mercedes' dad for him to have such hatred against white people.

dmg43dmg43almost 10 years ago
well

I still like the story......BUT.....there was no saying good bye to her parents or others.

They were in the parents kitchen putting away left overs then 1/2 hour later they're home playing video games. POOR transition to me...made it hard to follow OR maybe I'm just slow.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ariesgirl should check out black theology or even black panthers activists. Being black makes them better than whites and thats all they have to believe. The equivalent of the kkk or whatever other retarded things people believe based on the color of their mind skin. My thing was how a drug charge could be erased and a field agent offer the kid a job at the fbi field office? He won't pass the background check.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

good so far, but yes, a lot of gaps. I have to have answers. 4 stars, the Bear is intrigued.

The BEAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonB1969@JonB1969
Hi, and Thanks for visiting my page. If you've just discovered my little corner of the Literotica universe, allow me to introduce myself. I write contemporary erotic romance, meant for Adults Only. I write stories with an interracial twist, Ebony woman with white man. I thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES