I'm Not Going Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercedes kept sucking my dick even after I came. Then she held my dick in her brown fingers, flicking her pink tongue over the pink head of dick.

Finally she smiled up at me. "We should make bets more often, huh?"

I chuckled. "Yeah. Definitely."

We both laughed out loud. Mercedes gently stuffed my now happily-flaccid dick back in my sweat pants and pulled the waist band back into place.

Then I helped her relocate her clothes. After she got dressed again, we both sat down and snuggled.

Then I said, "Did you get to the doctor today?"

"Yeah, sure did, boo."

"So, what's going on in there?"

"Doctor says everything is all proceeding normally. Right now the baby is just a blob of cells, it's not even a baby."

"But everything is okay?"

"Everything is okay. Doctor says in another seven or eight weeks we should be able to hear the baby's heart beat."

"The baby's heart beat....."

"I know. I told Marcy at the salon that I was pregnant. She went berserk, then made sure that my station got a fresh air flow."

"Good." We sat there in silence for a few minutes longer. Then I said, "Mercedes?"

"Yes, boo?"

"I was kind of thinking, about the wedding...."

"And...?"

"Well, with us both in the non-religious category, what are we gonna do as far as the priest, the church, that stuff?"

"You know what, that is a good question. I wish I had a good answer, but the truth is I haven't even spared a thought, with introducing you to my family and everything."

"Well, we can always do a non-denominational civil ceremony. I know a friend of mine at the agency would be honored to do it."

"We might do that. I love you, Zach."

"I love you, too, Mercedes."

"And remember, I'm not going."

12