I'm the Man of the House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got the bed made up and finished arranging the dresser drawers, with our under ware in them. I think all of the other things that are left to do, can be done tomorrow, except for the groceries we need to get, after we finish eating supper."

"Okay that sounds good to me. This has been a very long day for sure."

As Maryann and I put things in their places throughout the new house, I again got very good views of her ass and pussy from behind, every time she bent over to pull things out of boxes, sacks, or to pick up something, to carry to the room it was to go in, and if anything went down low like on the coffee table, the lower shelves in the book case, or the lower parts of the entertainment center. While I was busy hooking up the television in the bedroom, Maryann was busy making the bed up, and when she would bend over the bed or reach across the bed for whatever reason she needed to, to get it made up, I would get a good view of her ass and pussy then too.

Instead of going the way we were dressed, we went into the bathroom and gave each other what our grandparents called a spit bath, which is to put warm water in the sink, then use a washrag with soap and just wash like under the armpits, elbows, chest and belly, down to the groin, and then rinse and dry. Whatever it is called, or what others call it, that is what we did with me washing Maryann, and she washed me.

With our spit bath done, we put on clean clothes with me putting on a pull over shirt and a pair of slacks, with Maryann putting on a pull over shirt, with a low U neck and four buttons on the top part of the shirt, then she put on a matching wraparound skirt, that was all most as short as the dress she had on all day, but the skirt isn't as tight fitting as the dress is, but the skirt is snug around her, and shows a lot of thigh when she walks, and sits down.

When Maryann got in the car and slid over to the middle of the seat, she hiked the skirt up to make it easier to slide over, which gave me a really good view of her ass from the backside, and a good pussy view from the front side.

We went to a drive in and got a hamburger, fries, and a pop, and just sat there in the car to eat our meal before going to the grocery store, and Maryann didn't bother to pull the skirt down when the car hop brought the order to the car, and the car hop looked at me and winked, just before leaving the side of the car.

About the time we were finishing up with our supper, the car hop stopped by the car again, "Is there anything else, I can maybe get for you folks?"

"I'm doing good myself. Is there anything you want babe?"

"No, I'm too full to eat anything else now."

"I guess not, but thank you thou."

"I guess I'll give you this then." holding out a receipt for me, which I did see something had been wrote on the peace of paper.

As I took the receipt that the car hop held out to me, she mouthed what looked be, 'she is a hot one, you lucky devil' with a smile, then she turned and left the car.

Opening the paper up the note read 'Seeing your girlfriend or wife, with her skirt hiked up like she has it, made me hot because I am bi, and I'd like to be able to do that around my boyfriend, but he thinks I'm a tramp, if I even try to show off for him, like she is doing. May we meet some time to tell me how, I may convince him, as to why I like to do that for him?' Then she had a phone number to reach her at, with her name, and what days she has off each week.

"Sounds like she needs to go find another boyfriend to me." as I let Maryann have the peace of paper.

"You may be right on that. Your, you know who, was like this girls boyfriend, or vice versa."

"Yes, I would say the boyfriend is like, you know who."

With us being done eating we gathered up all of our trash and put it in the sack that they had put it in to bring out to us then as the car hop was walking by in front of the car as I was backing out Maryann gave the lady a thumb up which she saw mom give her and mouthed 'thank you'.

Getting out at the grocery store, Maryann slid over, and as she stood up out of the car, she let the skirt hem fall down like it should be, but then she gave the skirt a little twist, so that when she walked, it showed off the inside of her thighs, all most all the way up.

When Maryann and I got in the store, "Maybe we should get two carts so we can stock up on a few things, even thou we will be going back to the old house to get a few food items, which we don't want to let spoil, and throw things away that will spoil, before you know who gets home."

"Okay I can understand that." as I got the two shopping carts, which Maryann took one of them to push, while I push the other shopping cart.

As we did the grocery shopping, Maryann would tease me on each aisle we went down, by either lifting her skirt tail up in the back, to show me her ass, and a few times she would lift her skirt tail up to show off her ass, then bend over to pick something up from the bottom shelf, or she would squat down with her knees apart, while facing me, to show me her pussy, as she got something off the bottom shelf.

A couple of times that Maryann squatted down with her knees apart, she lifted her shirt up to show off her beautiful tits, pick up whatever she squatted down for, then stand, put the item in the shopping cart, and then she would pull her shirt back down, before turning to go on down the aisle.

Just before we were finished shopping, there was an announcement, that the store would be closing in five minutes, but with us being close to finishing, we really didn't go any faster to finish our shopping, and just as we were about to get to the checkout register, there was another announcement, that the store is closed.

By the time we were checked out and we were let out of the door, and the door locked again behind us, we got to the car, and started putting everything in the back seat of the car, and some things in the trunk of the car, and as we were starting to put things in the car, the lights went out, leaving just a street light, at the corner of the parking lot on, to help us see where we were putting things in the car.

Once the car was loaded and the shopping carts pushed out of the way, as I went to open the car door for Maryann to get into the car, she pulled her shirt off over her head, then unbuttoned her skirt, and when I had the car door open, she got in and slid over to the middle of the seat, putting her clothes beside her in the front seat, "Why don't you take all of your clothes off too? You might like it."

So I pulled my shirt off over my head then tossed it into the car next to Maryann, which she put the shirt on the other side of herself, as I got my slacks unfastened, and then pushed them down around my ankles, then I sat in the car on the seat, with my feet on the ground, then got my pants off my feet, then handed Maryann my pants, as I finished getting into the car, and closing the car door, then I started the car up, and then I pulled out to go toward the exit, leading to the street.

Driving to our new home Maryann put her hand on my dick and slowly stroked it up and down, till I turned onto the narrow road that leads to our new place, which Maryann then speeded up with the stroking up and down on my hard cock, and in a very short time, "Babe, I'm going to cum if you keep that up."

"You might want to stop the car for a little bit then, because I want your cum in my mouth baby."

I pulled over to the side of the road as far as I could without dropping off into the ditch, and stopped the car, and as soon as I stopped the car, Maryann was laid over in the seat and putting my dick in her mouth, giving me a blowjob right then and there, "Oh fuck babe, that feels so damn good to finally be able, to let loose the pressure I've had all day, building up to this. There it is baby, fuck."

My cum shot out of my cock into Maryann's mouth the second time she took all of my dick into her mouth, with the first shot of cum going straight to her belly none stop, and I think the second shot followed the first shot of cum straight to her belly too, but the rest of the cum that shot out of my cock, she held in her mouth, till I finally quit cumming.

As Maryann gave my cock one last suck, to make sure she had all of my cum in her mouth, "Oh fuck sexy, you talk about feeling better."

Maryann sat up and slid over toward me while looking at me in the eyes, then she swallowed all of my cum, "Oh baby, you did have a lot of cum to feed me for sure. That was the best tasting dessert I have ever had in my life, and it's the first time I ever got to taste it in a car, parked in the road like this too."

"I'll be glad to serve you dessert in the car, parked in the road like this, any time that you feel hungry enough to eat dessert, you sexy woman of mine."

"Why thank you, handsome man of mine." then Maryann leaned in toward me, for us to kiss each other.

I was a little bit surprised that I didn't get even a hint of a taste, of my cum, in Maryann's mouth, with us kissing, with our tongues dueling it out.

As we kissed I put one hand on her tits and played with them, first one, then the other, with my other hand between her legs, finger fucking her with my two middle fingers, and in a short time she was cumming, soaking my fingers, hand, arm, and my legs, and side, right below my rib cage, since she had laid back some towards the passenger side of the car, which broke our kissing off, when she started cumming.

"Oh fuck baby that felt real good. And it was so hot being in a car, on a road that any time someone could be driving right by us, while we are making out, and making each other cum like that."

Maryann reached out with her hand which I took it, and pulled her back up to a sitting position, with her facing me in the seat, with her knees right up next to my thighs, "Oh babe, I love you so much. I have all ways wanted to be free spirted like this, but you know who, said it's not right for a woman to want to act like this, but damn, it feels so damn good, so how can it be so fucking wrong, to be like this."

"I like you being like this myself, because it keeps me horny and ready, to have some of the best sex that anyone can ever hope to have in a life time. Besides, you are so damn sexy and hot, that you deserve the best sex that you can possibly ever have."

"Thank you for letting me be free so to speak. You are so right about the best sex one can have, because you have given me that every time, we make love to each other."

"Good I'm glad that I can. I guess I better get going, so we can get these groceries home, before the cold stuff gets to warm." turning back to face toward the front of the car.

"Good thing we didn't get any ice cream this trip, or it may be melted by now."

"I'll say, as hot as you make it in here, with your sexy self." as I took off driving down the road, toward our new home.

"Your pretty hot yourself handsome, with your sexy self too."

When I drove into the driveway I stopped the car near the front door of the house, then shut the car off, then Maryann and I got out of the car, leaving our clothes in the front seat of the car, as we then started unloading the car, and taking sacks and bags of groceries, into the house.

After Maryann and I carried as many bags and sacks of groceries that we could carry with our first trip, and got them sat down, "Babe I can get all of the groceries in the house, if you want to stay in here and put it away, then I'll help you finish putting it away when I get all of it in the house."

"Okay. Let me know if you need any help to bring it all in babe."

"Oh I can get it sexy, no problem at all."

"I don't want you to over work yourself to where we can't finish, what we started back down the road there."

"There is no chance of me over working myself for that sexy." as I stepped out the door.

It took me several trips back and forth to and from the car and house, to get everything but our clothes out of the car, and in the house, and with one final look in the car, to see if there was anything else left to bring in, before closing the car doors, which I did pick up our clothes, and took them into the house, and laid them on one end of the couch, then went into the kitchen, to help Maryann put everything away.

When everything was put away in its place in the kitchen, "Now babe, we do have something to talk about, but I'm going to get us something to drink, so you go on in the living room there, and have a seat, and I'll be in with our drinks in just a moment."

"Okay. I hope it's all good as far as the talk part."

"Oh it will be, I'm very sure about it being good. Now go on and have a seat on the love seat babe."

I went and sat down on the love seat in the living room, and a moment later, Maryann came walking into the living room with a bag, with something in it on one arm, and a tray with two wine glasses full of wine on the tray.

Seeing what all Maryann had in her hands and on her arm, I went to stand up and take the tray from her, "No babe, you just sit right there, and do not move, I have more to go get." before I could even get stood up.

Maryann sat the tray down on the little table in front of the love seat, and then turned taking the bag on her arm with her toward the bedroom, and a moment later, she came back with the shopping bags, full of what all she had bought, when we did the shopping for the furniture, and went to the park.

As Maryann sat down next to me on the love seat, with the bags she has in her hands, "I sure hope you like what all I have in these bags babe, which I believe you will, with all that we have done ever since our first date, as well as for what all has been said, since then too."

"I'm sure I will love them, since they are from you sexy."

Maryann handed me a glass of the wine, and took one for her too, "This, my love, is for celebrating in our own house, as well as for it being our first house, that we bought and paid for together."

"Here, here." as we clanked our glasses together, and then we took a drink of our wine.

"Now, do you still want to make me your wife, to be the woman of the house?"

"Yes I do, and you know that."

"Yes I do, but I want to make sure since we both know, that another woman had here eye on you, even if it was for a short time."

"She didn't catch my eyes like you do sexy."

"Okay. Now to make me your wife and me my husband you will find all that you need to make it final in this bag." then handing me a bag.

I took the bag and opened it and reached in, to find two small boxes, "Oh, that one there is for me." pointing at one of the little boxes, so I handed it over to Maryann.

I opened the little box to see a ring for a woman in it, and looking at Maryann's left hand, I saw she had no ring on it, showing that she was even married to anyone.

I then took the ring out of the little box, closed the box up, and sat it down on the table, in front of us, next to the tray that had our glasses of wine sitting on it, then turned back to Maryann, "Maryann, can I have the honor of placing this ring on your left finger, to show that you are married to me, George Backster, this day on?"

"Yes it will be my honor to be, George Backster's wife, from this day on." then holding her hand out towards me, which I then slid the ring onto her finger.

"With this ring, I make you, Mrs. George Backster."

Maryann then opened the little box she said was her box, then she took out a ring, that was a man's ring, then she closed the box, and sat it on the table, next to the one I had set there a moment ago, then she turned towards me again, "Mr. George Backster, may I have the honor to place this ring on your finger, to show that you are married to, Maryann Backster, from this day on?"

"Yes, I will be honored to be the husband of, Maryann Backster, from this day on."

"With this ring, I make you, Mr. George Backster, husband to Maryann Backster, whom is now, Mrs. George Backster." as she slid the ring onto my ring finger, on my left hand, and the ring fit even.

With the rings on our fingers, we then kissed each other, and then after we broke the kiss off, "Man, it feels so good, to finally have you, as my wife sexy."

"Thank you for taking me as your wife, because it does feel damn good to know, that a man loves me, the way you do, for me, being me, and not, something that I'm not."

I took the glass that Maryann drank out of, and handed it to her with one hand, and took the other glass that I had drank out of, in my other hand, "This is for the love of my life, whom I would never try to change a thing on her, because she is perfect in every way, from her hair on the top of her head, down to the souls and toes, of her feet, that I proudly say, is my wife, for life."

As Maryann and I clanked our glasses together, "For my husband here, I say the same thing to him." we then took a drink of our wine.

"You now know that you are the man of the house, even thou in my eyes, you have all ways been the man of the house, but this makes it official for all of those people, that gets to know we are husband and wife, and not mother and son. Any one that knows us as mother and son must never know, what you and I have as a couple, or we will lose everything, including this beautiful home, we are making here."

"No one will know any different from me sexy."

"Now, here is something more for you." handing me another bag.

I opened the bag up, and pulled out a pair of shorts, with a hole in the front, and the back side, "I'm the one that cut out the front and back like that, and I want you, if you would, to try them on to make sure that they fit right, before I can finish doing to them, what I want to do to them."

"Okay."

I then stood up and put the shorts on, then stood up in front of Maryann facing her, then after she was done looking at the cut out in the front, I turned around for her to see the back side, then she said, "I'm going to like what I do with them, and I do hope that you do too."

As I took the shorts off, "I'm sure that I will, whatever it is, you're going to do to them."

When I got the shorts off, and handed over to Maryann, I picked up the bag again, and reached in to pull out another pair of shorts, which I then put them on to find that they were a little bit loose in the legs, like the pair she had cut the front and back out of, which Maryann then reached up under my leg, and run her hand up my thighs to my groin, "Oh yea, that is just what I was hoping for, when I got these for you."

"Is these for me to wear when I'm driving, with you in the car or truck, with me?"

"Yes that is really what I got them for the most, but then it may be good to put them on, if someone comes to visit even."

"You got a point there." as I started taking the shorts off.

"What I have in this bag, I hope you will like to see on me." as she was reaching into one of the other bags.

When Maryann pulled the piece of clothing out of the bag, she sat the bag back down, then she stood up, and started putting on the peace of clothing.

With the clothing on, Maryann turned back around to face me, "How do you like babe?"

"Wow sexy, you will have every man around looking at you, if their not trying to get to you."

The dress that Maryann pulled out of the bag was very snug on her, and with it stretched around her like it is, made it a bit see through, which I could see her nipples and areolas through the material, and as she slowly turned around, I could see her sexy round ass with the crack being very noticeable too. Not only could I see through the dress, but it was very short, and as she did her slow turn around, so that I could see it all the way around her, I noticed that the hem moved up over her butt cheeks in the back, and up in the front to where I could see her pussy on full display, for all to see too.