I'm the Man of the House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Maryann finished making four complete rotations, she stopped turning, facing me, then pulled the hem back down around her butt, "How do you like it babe?"

"Wow I do like it, but with it working its way up with your movements, you'll be pulling it down all the time to cover up, even thou any one with good eye sight, will still see your beauty through the dress, and if you do not pull it down all the time, every one will see your beauty real good, without having to look through the material. For me thou, it is very hot."

"How would you feel if I wear it out, say on a date, if you ever take me out on another date?"

"You will keep me horny the whole time we are out on that date, or any other time you may want to wear it, when we go to town."

"You make it sound like you like it?"

"Hell yes I like it, or I would have said not to wear it outside of this house, but I didn't because you really do look hot in it for sure."

"Why thank you." then she reached down and pulled the hem of the dress up, then she pulled the dress off over her head.

After Maryann laid the dress down on the arm of the love seat, she picked up the bag and pulled out another piece of clothing, and then she put the bag down, and then started putting on the next piece of clothing.

When Maryann had the clothing on, I could see through the material with no problem, since it was sheer on the back, which it did not hide any of her ass at all, and as she slowly turned around making two complete rotations, then stopping to look at me, and let me see the front half of the dress she had just put on, "What do you think of this dress babe?" it was sheer all up and down the front, with a low V neck line, and spaghetti straps to hold it up, when she is wearing it.

"I really like it myself, because it is really sexy hot, with the two sheer panels in the front and back like that."

"Would you mind, if I wear this out to town sometime, when we go?"

"No I do not mind at all if that is what you want to do."

Not only was the dress sheer in the front and back, and a little bit see through on the two sides, but not sheer on the sides, the dress was very short as well, just like the first one she just had on, and it moved up a little bit, but not as much as the first dress did, as she made a few more turns for me to see, all the way around her again.

Maryann then pulled the dress up over her head and off, then reached back into the bag, and pulled out a pair of net type shorts, "Oh, this is for you to wear babe." as she handed them over towards me.

As Maryann reached back into the bag, I put the shorts on that she handed me, and when I got them on, "Are you sure about this babe?"

"Oh yes. I do like it myself. Don't you like them babe?"

"Yes I like them. I'm just not real sure as to when I will be wearing them, unless it is where clothes are optional maybe. When did you think I might be wearing them?" as I did a turnaround for Maryann to see them all around me.

"Maybe it will work if we end up going to a nudist resort or someplace like that, where in those certain parts where you have to have some kind of clothing on, like in the dining room where they serve food, maybe those will work for that."

"I don't know much about one of those places, but it might work, but to really find out, we may have to go, and visit one of those places."

"You never know where we may end up at, if we want to try different things, and go to different places, like you talk about wanting to do."

"That is true."

The shorts were kind of like boxer shorts with the fly not having a button to hold them closed and not much of an overlap either, so my dick would easily come out through the fly no problem. With a hard-on like I am sporting now, it made it easier as far as not having it trapped in some tight pants. The netting wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be.

Maryann had pulled out a knit shirt with the big square holes in the knitting, and had put it on, and with it she pulled out a little bitty short skirt that was so short in length, that it let the top part of her ass crack on full view, and the bottom part of her butt was on full display too. The knit shirt did nothing to hide her tits, any more than the netting shorts I had on, were hiding my hard cock.

"How do you like this babe? I do have another top that I can wear with this little skirt too." as she started her slow spin, for me to see every part of the outfit she has on.

"That's a very hot outfit giving you that midriff to show off your belly button like that. You may want to pull the front up far enough, that it covers the top part of your little bush there babe."

"My pussy will be on full display then, if I do that."

"Babe, Your pussy is on full display now even, sexy."

Putting her hands down to hold the flaring skirt down, next to herself, so that she can see from the bottom, of the skirt's hem down, "I was thinking it covered more than what it is covering. Oh well, I still like it thou, and I do hope you like it too."

"Yes I do like it for sure, but the reason for having clothing on while in a dining room, like you were talking about, is to cover any part of our privet parts with hair, for the most part isn't it?"

"I'm not real sure why they may want people to be dressed in a dining room, which is a nudist resort, where everyone can be nude anywhere else on the grounds."

"What is the other top that you can wear, with that little skirt?"

"You can tell me which top you like the best with this little skirt, after I get it put on." as she pulled the shirt up over her head and off, before pulling anything else out of the bag.

When Maryann got the next top put on, after she pulled it out of the shopping bag, and turned around, I saw that it was a halter-top, made with the same kind of knitting that the shirt was made from, that she just took off.

"Out of all the halter-tops that you have, I do like this one the best, as far as which I like the best between this one, or the shirt you just took off, I'm not sure about. The shirt only comes down to right at the bottom side of your beautiful D size tits, even thou the shirt didn't hide anything anymore than the shorts you got for me, and this halter-top, and the halter-top does leave the side of those beauties totally uncovered. Just put on the one you feel like wearing at that time, because I cannot tell you which one I like the best."

"Far enough." as she took off the halter-top, then the little skirt.

I took the shorts off then too, "May I ask what is in that sack there?"

"We are getting to it." reaching down for the sack, "Turn the television on please." as she pulled out a VHS tape out of the sack.

Maryann got up from the love seat, and stepped over to the VHS player, and turned the player on and put the tape into the player, then stepped back to the love seat with the player's remote, as I got the television on when she stood up, and switched the channel on the TV, for it to pick up the signal from the tape player.

Maryann sat down next to me again and set the remote down on the table after she pushed the play button, then pick up her wine glass and took a drink, as I was doing the same with the TV remote, and my glass of wine.

The video started playing with Maryann going to the closet and getting her night gown and house coat, that she all ways wore up till the night of her and dad's anniversary, when I took her out to supper and the beach, which after that, she quit wearing that gown and coat.

Once Maryann had the night gown and house coat laid out on the bed, she took her blouse off that she had on, then she took off her skirt that she had on, then she took her bra off then her panties, then she picked up the night gown and put it on, then the house coat, then she picked up her clothes that she had took off, and put them in the laundry basket, next to the bedroom door, then she left the room, and the video stopped.

"That bastard! I knew he got that recorder to video us when we would happen to play around, because he said it 'would help him' to be able 'to perform' when I was in the mood, which it didn't seem to make a difference at all."

The next video started playing that was on the same tape, where Maryann came in and changed out of her clothes, and into her night gown and house coat again.

"I never knew that he had set the recorder to come on and record when I went in to change clothes, which must have been during the time he would be off on some 'business trip'. Come to think of it, any time that we did play around, he never did, set up the recorder to record our playing around. I'm going to refill our glasses, so just keep watching it, unless something other than me changing clothes happens to play."

"Okay." handing Maryann my empty glass.

As Maryann stood up with our glasses, the video started playing again the same thing, and when she came back with our glasses filled with wine again, the tape was between the videos.

As Maryann got seated again after handing me my wine, the tape started playing the next video, where Maryann steps into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her, and a towel wrapped around her hair on her head, which she then sits on the bed, next to her nightstand, then takes the lotion on the stand and starts rubbing some in on her legs and feet, with her putting her feet up on the bed, giving a good view up under the towel she has wrapped around her, then she put lotion on the rest of her body and face, then took some body oil that she had on the nightstand, and starts rubbing it into the skin on each side of the landing strip, and in between her legs, and then she started masturbating shortly after rubbing the oil into her skin, and in between her legs on her pussy lips, then the video just topped like the rest of it was deleted.

"That explains why all of a sudden he started staying gone more, and would not touch me anymore, because shortly after that video recorded me 'unknowingly', he came home and spent some time in the den with the door closed and locked, then wouldn't say much to me after he came out of the den, and any time he was home, he didn't say a whole lot to me, after that time."

"So you were masturbating after putting the lotion and oil on, which was after taking a shower or bath, and he thought it was wrong for you to masturbate, when you had the itch?"

"You got it. He had told me sometime before this happened, that he had better not ever catch me masturbating, because women are not supposed to do such a thing, and he didn't want to find any women toys, laying around anywhere either."

"So what were you supposed to do when you got horny then? Go crazy, or go out and fuck some 'joe' off the street some place?"

"No, he didn't think women are supposed to get horny or hot and bothered, which ever one may call it."

"Man, I knew he was an ass hole, but hell, he is worse than I ever thought he is."

"Yes he is. With nothing else playing on their, why not just turn it off, or better yet, fast forward to see if he may have done any recording 'outside' of our home, like he was doing the night he was supposed to been home."

About half way through the length of the tape, we saw flashes of a woman and what looked to be dad, so I stopped the fast forward, and then backed it up till the screen went black again, then I pushed play.

When the video started playing, it started with a young woman that used to be his secretary, and the date showed to be like a month after the recording of Maryann, coming from a shower and then stopped, when she started masturbating.

The video then showed dad stepping over to the young secretary, "You do look beautiful tonight baby. You had me hard all day, with your legs spread open in front of me like you did."

"So I take it you like the view you were getting?"

"Oh I more than liked it, I loved it. That bald pussy being covered by those sheer pantyhose is the best view, I have ever gotten in my life."

"That lying bastard, I gave him a view like that in pantyhose once, and he told me he didn't like a bald pussy, but wanted a little bit of hair above it, like a landing strip, which is what I have now."

When Maryann started talking, I paused the player, then when she finished talking, "You can do whatever you want to do with your pussy, as far as letting the hair grow, or shaving it all off, or whatever you want to do, will be your decision, not mine."

"Will you answer truthfully, how you would like to see my pussy, as far as the bald look, or full bush, or how?"

"I saw in the other tapes most of the women had full bush, some had the landing strip, like yours, and some were bald, and some just trimmed up so that the hair didn't stick out past the panty line or bikini line, and I think I liked the bald look better, even thou, I did like them all."

"I like the bald look better too myself, because it is easier to clean up after having sex, with some one that pulls out of my pussy when they cum, or if they slip out after I have cum on their dick, like you and I have done a few times."

"I can see that, because after cum dries, it is a bit crusty and just water, does not all ways get it without the soap."

"That is why I prefer bald. Now, how about we see what other lies he tells?"

Starting the player up again, dad then leans down and kiss's the woman and she kiss's him back, and their hands going all over the other one's body, from the butt up, then when they break the kissing off, he is unbuttoning the buttons on her all most sheer blouse, with what looked like a sheer bra under the blouse, and as he is unbuttoning her blouse, she is unbuttoning his buttons on his shirt, then they are pulling the shirt and blouse off of each other, then he unfastens her bra from her back, as she starts working on his pants.

"He never let me do what he's letting her do. He told me that women were not to undress a man, or the man should not undress the woman."

"That is all bullshit, and if you want to undress me, you just undress me, and I'll do the same with you too."

"How about fast forwarding through this, so I can have an idea as to what he may let her do, that he didn't let me do, then we can work on making some of our own videos, if we want to."

I pushed the fast forward button on the remote and we saw them at the end just lying their talking, so Maryann asked me to back up to the part, where they finish fucking, and then just lying in bed next to each other.

When I got it backed up to the part where they are finished with their fucking, I pushed play, and by the way it sounded, dad was cumming in the woman's pussy, and then he fell down on the woman for a moment before rolling over onto his back, next to the woman, and when he did, he sat up and leaned back against the head board of the bed, then the two just did some talking and flirting with each other for a little bit, before the video stopped playing.

"That man never sat up and talked to me, or even petted me the way he did her there. With me, he just rolled over and went to sleep, after we did what we would happen to do, on the nights we did happen to have sex."

I stood up and took Maryann's hand and pulled her to me, and held her in my arms, and started kissing her, and doing a slow dance with her, even thou there was no music playing for us to dance to, except what may be playing in our heads.

As we danced and kissed each other, her hands were roaming around on my back and butt, and so was mine, on her back and butt.

I could feel my hard dick rubbing around on her lower belly between us as we kissed and danced around the living room, and when we got about half way around the room, Maryann broke the kissing off, and laid her head over on my shoulder and upper chest, with her forehead against the base of my neck, "What made you to do this my love?" in a whisper.

"Oh I don't know really, except I thought it may be something you just might like to do, since I never remember 'you know who' doing this with you. It is another way to show you, my love for you too."

Maryann lifted her head and looked at me in the eyes, putting both of her hands on my ass cheeks, "Babe, there is one thing for sure, you never lack in showing me just how much you love me, and that sir, is for sure. I do know, you leave me speechless sometimes, because of how you show me your love for me."

Moving one hand back up on my back and pulling me toward her some, we started kissing again, which then she led me toward the couch, instead of me leading us to the couch, and once we were next to the couch, she pulled us over onto it, then she was laying on top of me, with me laying on my back, as we kept kissing.

As Maryann and I kissed each other, she shifted her position, and raised up her groin, and got a hand on my hard cock, and slowly stroked it up and down a few times, then she broke the kissing off, and started kissing her way down my chest to my stomach, while stroking my dick in a slow up and down the length of it.

"Oh sexy... Baby, you have my cock so fucking hard right now, doing that to me, I'm not sure that I can hold off till you put my dick in your mouth, or your pussy, which ever you are going to do."

"Oh babe, you can hold on just a little bit longer, you handsome man of mine. Now just lay back and let me show you, just how much I love my new husband." then Maryann kissed around my belly button, which tickled me some, causing me to tighten up my belly some and lift up, like I was going to do a sit-up, which she then kissed on down onto the head of my cock.

Maryann licked and kissed around on the head of my dick while slowly stroking it with one hand, and then she went to playing with my balls with her other hand, and looking right into my eyes the whole time she kissed and licked around the head, then still looking at me, she sucked my dick into her mouth all the way down to the base, "Oh fuck, that feels so damn good, and keep that up, you'll have me cumming real soon baby."

"Oh no your not. The next time you cum, is going to be in my pussy, not in my mouth."

Then Maryann sucked my dick back into her mouth again all the way down to the base and held it there for a moment, before she backed all the way off of my cock sucking on it all the way to the head as she pulled off the head, then taking a hold of my cock again with her hand, just before the head popped out of her mouth, and then she lifted up and crawled up till her pussy was right over my mouth, with the juices from her pussy glistening on her pussy lips.

Getting her knees closer to the arm of the couch that was a few inches from my head, Maryann then lowered herself down with her pussy right over my mouth, putting a hand on the back of the couch to balance herself, then as my tongue and mouth started licking and sucking on her clit, she started moving her hips back and forth keeping her clit right where my tongue was at as I licked her clit, and in just a few moments, she was having an orgasm and her pussy juices were flowing into my mouth with ease.

"Oh yes baby, keep doing that right there. You made me cum, and I'm still cumming, fuck."

After a moment of her orgasm starting, she fell back putting her butt on my chest and putting her hands on the arm of the couch and breathing pretty heavy, till she calmed down some, then she moved back and laid down on top of me, pressing her tits and hard nipples into my chest, "Oh damn babe, you know how to make a woman have the best damn orgasm of her life no doubt. You are the first man ever to make me orgasm like that. You know who never would eat my pussy, because he said it was nasty, and didn't like me even wanting to suck his dick, so I had to practice on a damn dildo to remember how to even give a man head. He sure didn't complain about eating that woman's pussy out, and her giving him a blowjob, after they got their clothes off of each other."