I'm the Man of the House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea I heard him tell her how good a job she did, and that his old lady wouldn't even try to give him a blow job, or even let him eat out her pussy, so I wonder whom is his old lady, because you're not old like he is, so he had to be talking about someone else other than you."

"Was it ol or old that he said?"

"It was old, with the d on the end sounding out."

"I just might have to ask him who his old lady is maybe."

Maryann and I then kissed each other for a moment, and then we broke the kissing off, "Lets clean up in here, and go break in our new bed Mr. Backster."

"Now you're talking, or we can break in the couch here first."

"The couch has had enough, for its first night here." then giving a little bit of a chuckle.

Then both of us sat up, and then Maryann stood up, and headed over to the love seat, to clear off the little table in front of it, with me getting off the couch, and following her over to the love seat.

As Maryann took the glasses to the kitchen, I picked up the empty bags, and threw them in the trash can by the kitchen door, then Maryann and I picked up the clothes we left on the love seat, and then we went to the bedroom and put the clothes away.

Once the clothes were put away, I took Maryann into my arms and started kissing her as she started kissing me back, then I picked up one leg of hers, and with a flexing of my hips and a bend of my knees, I got my dick to rub along her pussy lips toward her butt, and then we both flexed our hips to rub my cock along her pussy lips, front to back a few times, getting my dick wet with her pussy juices, then I felt the opening at the head of my cock, and with a little bit of a dip by bending my knees some, the head slipped into Maryann's pussy.

With my dick in Maryann's pussy as far as I could get it as we kissed again, then as we kissed I started fucking my cock in and out of her pussy, and in no time at all she was moaning into my mouth, then she broke the kissing off, "Oh fuck me baby, this feels so good, that I'm about to cum all ready."

With a few more strokes in and out of her pussy, I felt her pussy muscles flex and then squeeze my dick, "Oh fuck baby, I'm fucking cumming, damn you fuck me, so damn good, babe." I kept fucking in and out of her pussy for a few more strokes, then I stopped long enough to get her other leg up under my other arm, and started bouncing her up and down on my cock.

With the first couple of bounces up and down, "Ohohoh, fuck babe... That oh, feels oh, oh..."

"I take it, you've never been fucked like this before?" as I started toward the bed, while bouncing Maryann up and down on my dick.

"Oh fuck no, babe I haven't. This feels so much different, I've never felt anything like, the feeling this is giving me. Fuck, I'm about to cum againnn. I'm cumming, shit, you make me cum so fucking much baby."

When Maryann started cumming, her legs clamped around me more than they were, and she did that at the same time her pussy muscles squeezed my dick tighter, than it is all ready, and it all started as I got to the side of the bed, then I got one knee up on the bed, and as I was putting my other knee up on the bed, I laid over forward laying Maryann down on the bed on her back, with her legs still wrapped around me, which I then started fucking her pussy again.

"Oh fuck me baby, I'm still cumming."

"Good, I want you to cum sexy."

I kept fucking Maryann's pussy with my cock, and I was fucking her as fast as I could for a little bit before I slowed down some, till I was about half way between slow and fast, then I just stopped fucking her but kept my dick in as far as I could get it, then I turned her onto her side by lifting on leg up, and straddling her other leg, then started fucking her again.

I fucked Maryann at a slow speed for a few strokes, then I speeded up some for a few strokes, then I started fucking her as fast as I could, "Oh fuck me baby, you are fucking me so damn deep in my pussy."

After fucking Maryann as fast as I could for a little bit I just stopped fucking her again, but left my dick in her pussy as far in as I could, then let her leg down and got straddled both of her legs, with her on her belly, then I moved up just a little bit, till I was pretty much on top of her butt, then laid over her in a pushup position, then started fucking her at a medium speed.

"Oh fuck, you sure know how to fuck me too."

"Good, I'm glad." as I started speeding up and dropping to my knees.

After a few strokes of fucking Maryann's pussy at somewhat of a fast speed, I stopped again, then got up on my knees more, and lifted Maryann's putt up to doggy, then started fucking her again, but at a little fast speed, then speeded up, till I was fucking her as fast as I could.

"Oh yes, fuck me, like that baby, don't stop fucking me, keep going baby, I'm about to fucking cum again."

"I'm about to cum too sexy."

"Good, cum in my pussy with me baby, I'm about to cum nowww, fuck, I'm cumming, cum with me, in my pussy."

I felt Maryann's pussy muscle squeeze my dick as she started cumming, which then set me off to cumming in her pussy, as I pumped a few more strokes in and out of her pussy, then I stuffed my cock all the way into her pussy as far as I could, to pump more cum in her pussy as deep as possible.

When we finally finished cumming, I fell over forward with Maryann falling down forward some with me on top of her, then we rolled onto our sides with my dick still in her pussy as I held her close to me, with each of my hands on each of her tits, as I squeezed her tits and kissed the back of her neck and shoulders, "Oh baby, you make me feel so damn good. The way you caress me after fucking the shit out of me, makes me feel so good and satisfied, after our fucking love making."

"Oh, 'our fucking love making' huh?"

"Okay, how about our 'love making and fucking' then?"

"I guess either way works, but it does sound a bit better that way, than to say 'our fucking love making'."

"I agree. I just know that you do a damn good job of making love to me, and at fucking me too."

"I can say that about you too sexy."

Maryann and I lay making small talk for a little bit, and then the next thing I remember is, waking up late the next morning, with my dick being sucked on.

I thought I was dreaming of mom sucking my dick, and as I was about to cum I woke up to see that it really was happening, "Oh fuck, I'm about to cum."

"Mmm mmm mmm." is all I got from her.

That is what set my cum to shooting out of my dick, "Oh, there it is baby, you sexy hot woman of mine."

Maryann just kept sucking my dick, and collecting all of the cum, that is shooting out of my cock, into her mouth.

When I did finally stop cumming in Maryann's mouth, she gave my dick one final suck, then she pulled off of my cock with a pop sound, then she took a deep breath, then swallowed all of the cum, that she had collected in her mouth.

"Ahh, that is so good but not very filling."

"Believe me, it is satisfying too."

"Yes it is that, but it's just not very filling, when you're hungry."

"Speaking of which, I'm starving myself sexy."

"Let's go see what we want to eat for our brunch, since it is late for us as a rule, and not far off from dinner."

"Sounds mighty good to me." as I then started getting up off the bed.

Maryann got to the door before I did, which is okay for me, since she is a lady, and two, I can watch her sexy round bare ass, as she walks toward the kitchen.

Just as we stepped into the kitchen, I grabbed her ass with one of my hands, and the other hand went to her tits, and gave them each a squeeze, as I gave a slight tug, for her to turn around to face me, "Oh baby, what are you doing? I might taste good to you, and feel good to you too, but you'll still be hungry afterwards."

"I just happen to think, that I haven't given you your good morning's kiss yet sexy." then pulling her in toward me, which we then kissed each other.

When we finally finished kissing each other, we ended up eating a bowl of cereal each, with a slice of toast each, and a cup of coffee each as well.

"What do you have in mind to do today sexy?"

"I think we will stop at a lawyer's office, then go to the old place, and get the last of the stuff that is in the fridge, which we may want."