Imagine Having Sex with any Woman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine having hot sex with your sexy sister without her knowing that you were having sex with her. How hot would that be to French kiss your sister while feeling her through her clothes? In the way you imagined stripping your mother naked, how hot would that be to slowly strip your sister naked too? How hot would that be to touch, feel, and fondle your naked sister where no brother should ever touch, feel, and fondle their naked sister?

"How do you like my brainwave technique now? You don't even have to answer me. I can tell by that shit eating grin of a look on your face that you're loving my brainwave technique."

Go ahead and imagine yourself naked with your sister. Tell me. Do you think your sister is as turned on by incestuous sex as you are? Tell me. When you exposed your erect prick to your sister, in the way that your mother looked at your erect prick, did your sister look at your erect prick too? In the way that your mother stared at your erect prick, did your sister stare at your stiff prick or did she shyly look away?

In the way you imagined doing with your mother, take your sister's hand and put it on your cock. Go ahead. You've gone this far with stripping your sister naked and yourself naked too. Now wrap her fingers around your stiff prick and move her hand back and forth with your hand. Did you ever think your sexy sister would be masturbating you? How does your cock feel in her hand? Look at your sister. She looks as if she's enjoying stroking your cock as much as you're enjoying her stroking your cock.

Tell me. Is your sister younger or older? Is she your kid sister or your big sister? Are you close with your sister? If you're weren't close with your sister before, you'll be much closer to her now, especially after seeing her naked and her seeing you naked too. If you weren't close with your sister before, you'll be much closer to her once you have hot sex with her. Once you fuck your sister and your sister sucks your cock, with you her your lover, you'll be as close as boyfriend and girlfriend or as husband and wife.

"I love you, Sarah," said Bobby while watching her stroke his cock.

His sister looked up at him and gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. She brushed back her long, blonde, dyed hair to shine her blue eyes on his face. She was so pretty. She was so sexy. She was his sexy bitch for as long as he could continue imagining her.

"I love you too, Bobby," said Sarah continuing to stroke her brother's cock.

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Now, in the way you just did with your mother, imagine slowly undressing your sister. Imagine unbuttoning her blouse while kissing her and feeling her tits through her blouse and bra. Imagining fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra as soon as they appear. Imagine unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt while feeling her panty clad ass and pussy through her skirt. Now imagine your sister standing before you wearing her sexy, low cut bra and white bikini panties.

"How does she look? Is she as sexy as your thought she was?"

Well, what are you waiting for, an invitation? Undress her. Remove her bra and panties. Strip your sister naked. In the way you've already exposed your cock to her, allow your sister to show you what she has beneath those clothes.

Unhook her bra, slide her bra straps from her shoulders, and remove her bra cups from her breasts. Now that she's topless, take a good look of her tits. What cup size tits does she have, A, B, C, D, or double D? If you don't know, ask her or look at the tag on her bra. Are her breasts all that you imagined they'd be? Go ahead. Touch them, feel them, and finger her nipples while sucking her nipples. This is your sexual fantasy come true.

Now remove her panties. Let her show you her pussy in the way that your mother showed you her pussy and in the way that you showed them both your cock. Tell me. What color is her pubic hair? Is she shaved, trimmed, or bushy? Turn her around to check out her ass. What do you think of your sister's naked ass? Feel her ass while squeezing and slapping her ass. Bend her over to see what she'd look like when you're fucking her doggie style or anally.

Now imagine having hot sex with your sexy sister, Sarah. Imagine making love to your sister. Imagine fucking your sister. How hot would that be to make love to your sister before fucking your sister and really pounding her pussy? Imagine being on top of your naked sister. In the way you imagined your cock deep inside of your mother's cunt, imagine your cock deep inside of your sister's cunt.

Imagine pushing up on your hands while arching your back and humping your sister harder and faster. Imagine making love to your sister before fucking your sister. Imagine pounding her pussy hard and fast and harder and faster. Imagine your sister being as sexually aroused as you are and returning your hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps. Imagine the sexy sounds and the sexually excited faces she'd make while she's getting ready to cum. Imagine giving your sister an orgasm with your cock. Imagine cumming inside of your sister in the way that you imagined cumming inside of your mother.

"Wow! Double wow!"

Now imagine your sister giving you oral sex. That's right. Your incestuous, sexual fantasy come true, imagine your sister on her knees and kneeling in front of you. Do you see her? Do you see her on her knees and looking up at you before focusing her attention to your erect prick?

How hot would that be to put a forceful hand to your sister's shoulder and push her to her knees before putting a gentle hand to the back of her head? How hot would that be for your sister to take your cock in her hand and stroke you before taking your stiff prick in her mouth while sucking you? How hot would that be for your sister to blow you? How hot would that be for your sister to suck your cock? How hot would that be to cum in your sister's mouth while she stares up at you with her big, beautiful, blue eyes as she swallows your cum?

Imagine owning your sister's naked body. Imagine your sister being your sex slave and your sexy bitch. In the way that your mother is your incestuous whore, imagine your sister being your sexy slut too. In the way you can have hot sex with your mother anytime you want, imagine being able to have hot sex with your sister anytime you want and anytime you're horny. Imagine your sister wanting to have hot sex with you as much as you wanting to have hot sex with her. Imagine fucking your sister and having her blow you anytime you want.

Like mother like daughter, just as your mother is such an incestuous whore, your sister is such an incestuous slut. Like mother like daughter, look how much your sister loves sucking your cock. In the same way that your mother couldn't get enough of your stiff prick, your sister can't get enough of your stiff prick either.

"How do you like my brainwave technique now?"

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Okay, so you're not into incest. You'd never have sex with your mother or with your sister or with any blood related relative. I get that. I understand that. Incest isn't your cup of tea. Incest isn't for everyone. No problem. Just because you think that incest isn't best, you're entitled to your opinion. To each their own.

Yet, even if you'd never have sex with your mother and/or sister, you may enjoy reading about other men having sex with their mothers and sisters. Yet, even if you'd never make lover to your mother or fuck your sister, some men enjoy reading about other men making love to their mothers and fucking their sisters. Yet, even if you'd never stick your engorged prick in your mother's or your sister's mouths, some men enjoy reading incestuous stories about mother's sucking their son's cock and sisters giving their brother a blowjob. Most men would never have incestuous sex with their mothers or sisters but they find it titillating to read about incestuous sex with blood related relatives nonetheless.

If incest isn't your thing, how about something a little less forbidden with a little less taboo? How about something as sexy as it is sexually inappropriate. Rather than having sex with your MILF of a mother, how about having sex with your bitch of a mother-in-law? How about that?

Be honest, Bob. Wouldn't you love to have sex with your wife, Kathleen's mother, Irene? Now we're talking. You'd love to bone your mother-in-law, wouldn't you? Am I right?

If only for comparison sake to compare their bodies and to know what your wife will look like in thirty years, every husband wants to see his wife's mother in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked. Every husband wants to have sex with his mother-in-law, right? Every husband wants to silence his busybody, never mind her own fucking business mother-in-law by giving her hot sex. Every husband wants to stick his cock in her pie hole to shut her the fuck up.

"There you go, Irene! Instead of flapping your gums. Instead of complaining. Instead of calling me a lazy, no good bum, suck my cock, you cunt. Blow me, you bitch. If you give me a good blowjob, I'll honor you by cumming in your mouth. I'll even allow you to swallow my cum. How would you like that? Wouldn't you like that?"

Now imagine something you always wanted to do since the day you met the woman. Imagine having hot sex with your bitch mother-in-law. That's right. You didn't think of that, did you? All you need to do is to relax, breathe, concentrate, and focus and you can make your MILF of a mother-in-law your sexy bitch. When you relax, breath, concentrate, and focus, you can imagine stripping your mother-in-law naked.

In the way you imagined making out with your MILF of a mother and/or your sexy sister, imagine making out with your bitch of a mother-in-law. Imagine feeling her ass, her tits, and her pussy through her clothes. Imagine fingering her erect nipples through her dress and bra while French kissing her. Imagine slowly undressing your wife's mother. Imagine seeing her in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked. Imagine having sex with your mother-in-law, Irene.

"She doesn't have a bad body for a mature woman. Actually, she looks much like your wife albeit with thirty more pounds. Get use to the image Bob because what you're seeing of your mother-in-law now will be your steady sight of your wife in thirty years."

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Do you remember how drunk you were when dancing with your mother-in-law at your wedding? Do you remember how your wife's mother allowed you to grind your erect prick against her soft stomach while you grabbed her shapely ass through her dress and panties. Do you remember how she pressed and rubbed her big tits up against your chest? You were humping your mother-in-law on the dance floor and nearly having sex with her as if you were at a swingers' dance instead of your wedding reception.

Now that you know what your wife looks like naked and will look like in twenty years, imagine what her mother looks like naked too. Now that you know what it's like having hot sex with your wife, Kathleen, imagine what it's like to have hot sex with her mother, Irene. Now that you know what it's like for your wife to suck your cock, imagine your mother-in-law sucking your prick too.

Close your eyes. Breathe. Relax. Concentrate. Focus. Do you see her? Do you see your wife's mother? Do you see your mother-in-law?

Do you remember somehow getting your mother-in-law alone and French kissing her while feeling her big breasts through her clothes? She allowed you to feel her big tits through her dress while French kissing her. She even allowed you to finger her erect nipples while feeling her tits through her dress and kissing her. Then, when you stuck your horny hand down her low cut dress and inside of her bra she didn't stop you from feeling her naked breasts and fingering her naked nipples, did she? With her not nearly as drunk as you were, she didn't slap your face or even scold you, did she?

Surely, you weren't that drunk not to remember lifting the front of her dress and sliding a slow hand between her legs or were you too drunk to remember? She didn't push your hand away then either. Do you remember cupping her cunt and feeling her pussy through her panties? Just as she didn't push you away then, she's not pushing you away now. Welcome to the family takes on a whole new meaning when you've already been intimate with your mother-in-law's tits through her dress, inside of her dress and bra, and her pussy through her panties.

Now that she's standing in front of you in her bra and panties while waiting for you to do something, this is your chance. Undress her. Go ahead and strip your mother-in-law naked in the way you already stripped your mother and your sister naked. For her to be standing in front of your dressed only in her bra and panties, obviously, she sexually wants you as much as you sexually want her.

Remove her big Brassiere. Remove her panties too. Strip the bitch naked. After all of the aggravation you've had to put up and endure with this woman, at the very least, you deserve to see her naked. Not only do you deserve to see your mother-in-law naked but also you deserve to have hot sex with your wife's mother. You deserve to fuck your mother-in-law's cunt. You deserve to stick your prick in your mother-in-law's mouth to shut her the fuck up and give you some peace without her giving you're a nagging, fucking headache.

Now that you've already felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples through and inside of her dress and bra and felt her moist pussy through her panties, remove her bra and panties. That's right. There you go. Remove her bra and panties. Strip your wife's mother naked.

"Payback is a bitch, Bitch."

Reach around behind her to unhook her bra. As if there's a drumroll going off in your head, slowly remove her bra. There they are, you're mother-in-law's naked tits. They're certainly much bigger than your wife's tits but they do sag more than your wife's breasts. Nonetheless her tits sagging a little, I bet you wish your wife had breasts as big as her mother's breasts. I bet you wish your wife had tits as big as her sister, Sarah. Sarah has huge knockers.

Well, what are you waiting for, an invitation? Touch her tits. Feel her tits. Fondle her tits and suck her tits. Being that this is your sexual fantasy come true and not her sexual fantasy come true, have her jump up and down for her to show you her tits bouncing and swaying. Have her bend at the waist for you to imagine what it would look like for your mother-in-law to be leaning over you topless.

Now for her panties. Remove her panties. Allow your mother-in-law to show you her naked pussy and ass. Now that you know what your wife looks like naked, allow her mother to show you what she looks like naked too. Now that her panties are off, have her bend at the waist again to show you what she'd look like when you're standing behind her and fucking her doggie style.

Tell me. What color pubic hair does she have? Is she shaved, trimmed, or bushy. Turn her around to look at her ass. Is her ass firm and shapely or big and flabby? Whether her ass is firm or flabby, slap her ass. Wallop her ass. See? In the way your mother became sexually excited when you were spanking her ass, your mother-in-law is becoming sexually excited too. Spanking a woman's naked ass must be something sexual from that generation, a generation that believe in and were accustomed to receiving corporal punishment.

Now that your mother-in-law is naked, touch her, feel her, and fondle her everywhere a son-in-law should never touch, feel, and fondle his mother-in-law. Go ahead and suck her tits while fingering her nipples. Don't be shy. Finger her pussy while sucking her tits. Now that she's wet and begging for your cock, mount her. That's right. Get on top of your mother-in-law.

Go ahead. I dare you. I double dare you to mount her and to slide your prick inside of her wet cunt. Make love to your mother-in-law while French kissing her before fucking your mother-in-law. After all of the guff and the backtalk you've taken from her, after all of her interference in your life and in your marriage, you deserve to fuck her. Now that you've given her an orgasm with your cock, allow her to give you an orgasm with her mouth.

Hump her mouth. Fuck her face. Allow your wife's mother to blow you. Allow your mother-in-law to suck your cock. Stick your cock in her mouth and hump her mouth while fucking her face. Grab hold of the back of her head and don't let go until you cum in her mouth and until she swallows your cum.

"How was that Bobby? Way to go. Who's the man? Slap me five. You shot such a big load in you her mouth."

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Maybe having sex with your mother-in-law is something you wouldn't do. Maybe your mother-in-law is too fat and/or too ugly for you to want to see her naked and have sex with her. Maybe you're not sexually attracted to your mother-in-law but you're sexually attracted to her daughter, your slut of a sister-in-law? Or maybe now that you saw your mother-in-law naked and had hot sex with your mother-in-law, you'd like to see your sister-in-law naked and have hot sex with her too. Maybe you wished you had married your wife's sister instead of marrying your wife.

Yeah, of course, a normal and natural progression in any forbidden, sexual relationship, now that you know what your wife looks like naked, you always wondered what her your slutty sister-in-law looks like naked too. Now that you know what it's like having hot sex with your wife and her mother, you'd like to know what it's like having hot sex with your wife's sister and your mother-in-law's daughter. Well? What are you waiting for? Strip your slutty sister-in-law naked.

Go ahead. Do it. Just do it. Don't be shy. Give her a little foreplay. Kiss your sister-in-law. Part her lips with your tongue. French kiss your wife's sister. Feel your mother-in-law's daughter through her clothes while kissing her. Now undress her. Strip your sister-in-law naked in the way you stripped your mother, your sister, and your mother-in-law naked too.

While stripping her naked, strip yourself naked too. Show your sister-in-law your big, erect prick. Show her how much you want her. Forget about going slow and being gentle, this bitch likes it rough. She enjoys pain as much as she enjoys pleasure. She enjoys being slapped around and choked while being forced and while being fucked.

"Hi ho, Silver! Giddy up, Lone Ranger! Better put your spurs on because you're in for it now Kemosabe. She's a real handful."

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Forget about slowly unbuttoning her blouse, rip open her blouse. Tear it off of her sexy body. That's right, fuck the buttons, tear off her blouse. Now pull down her short skirt without even unbuttoning or unzipping it.

As if she's a Victoria's Secret angel but without the wings, there she is standing before you in her sexy underwear. There she is in her low cut bra and bikini panties. Damn, she has a good body, doesn't she? She has a much better body that your wife and your wife, without a doubt, certainly has a hot body.

Forget about unhooking her bra, just lift it off over her head. There she is topless. There they are, her tits. Now that you've seen your wife's tits, your mother's tits, your sister's tits, your mother-in-law's tits, and now your sister-in-law's tits, you can compare who has the best tits. Definitely, your sister-in-law has the best knockers.

With her already topless, let's get her naked, shall we? Pull down her panties. Pull them off of her. As if you're a rapist instead of her brother-in-law, rip them right off. Push her back on the bed and fall between her spread, wide open legs. Something you didn't do with your mother, your sister, or with your mother-in-law, you need to eat your sister-in-law's cunt. Just as she loves giving oral, she loves receiving oral too.