Imagine Having Sex with any Woman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She definitely has a tasty treat that's good to eat. Yum."

You need to lick her pussy. Before you give her an orgasm with your cock, you need to give her an orgasm with your mouth and fingers. Before she sucks your cock, allows you to cum in her mouth, and swallows your cum, you need to eat her pussy. You need to make her cum. You need to make your sister-in-law scream your name in orgasmic pleasure.

Now that you've eaten her and now that she had an oral orgasm, it's your turn. Move up to her shoulders. Pin her shoulders down with your knees and stick your prick in her mouth. Hump her mouth. Fuck her face. Don't forget, she likes it rough. She likes being forced. No doubt, when she's done fucking and sucking you, she'll be looking to fuck and suck your friends too. Can you say gangbang?

"Boy oh boy, this woman can really suck cock."

Without doubt, she's giving you the blowjob of your life. This woman is experienced in sucking cock. She's giving you a better blowjob than your wife, your mother, your sister, and your mother-in-law. I can't believe you're already to cum in her mouth. She is literally sucking the cum right out of you.

Look at her sucking you while stroking you. Look at her swallowing all that you give her. In the way she licked your cock clean, no one would ever know that she blew you. Indeed, she's quite the cocksucker. Now, it's time to fuck her. Now it's time to pound her pussy into the mattress.

Forget about making love to her, she just wants to be fuck. She wants her pussy pounded. In the way you gave her an orgasm with your fingers and mouth, now she wants, no, she expects you to give her an orgasm with your cock. Good thing you have a firm mattress.

God forbid the man who leaves this broad sexually frustrated. You better give her what she wants, Bob. You better give her an orgasm or you'll have Holy Hell to pay. You better fuck her hard and fast. You better get her to cum. You better get her screaming for God.

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Now that you had sex with your mother, your sister, your mother-in-law, and your sister-in-law, imagine having hot sex with your whore of an aunt, Aunt Barbara, your mother's sister. Be honest. After seeing your mother naked and after having hot sex with your mother, aren't you curious to see your Aunt Barbara, naked and have hot sex with her too? Especially with her younger than your mother, how hot is that to have sex with your aunt after having sex with your mother, your sister, your mother-in-law, and your sister-in-law? Damn, you're taking my brainwave technique to a new sexual extreme and it's only your first day using it.

Now that you're horny all over again, imagine kissing your aunt. Imagine parting her lips with your tongue while feeling her breasts through her dress and bra. Imagine French kissing your aunt while feeling her ass and pussy through her dress and panties. Compared to feeling your mother through her clothes while kissing her, is it any different feeling your aunt through her clothes while kissing her? They look like they have much the same body.

Go ahead, reach behind her to unzip her dress. Now, remove her dress from her shoulders, her back, her waist, her arms, and her hips. There she is, your aunt Barbara standing before you in her bra and panties. Tell me the truth and be honest, did you ever think you'd be seeing your aunt in her bra and panties? How hot is that?

She doesn't have a bad body for a mature woman. Now, go ahead and unhook her bra. Strip her topless. There they are, her tits. She has nice breasts. They're shapely with big nipples. Touch them. Feel them. Fondle her tits. Now suck your aunt's nipples while reaching your hand between her legs to feel her pussy through her panties.

Now remove her panties. In the same way that you stripped your mother naked, strip your aunt naked too. Let her show you her cunt. What color pubic hair does she have? Is she shaved trimmed, or bushy. Finger her while kissing her.

Put her hand on your cock. Now put a heavy hand to her shoulder and gently push her to her knees. Don't worry. She'll get the message. You cock isn't the first cock she ever sucked.

Oh, my God, can you believe your Aunt Barbara, your mother's sister, is blowing you? Can you believe your aunt is sucking your cock? Can you believe that you're nearly ready to cum in your aunt's pretty mouth? Feel her tits and finger her nipples while humping her mouth and fucking her face. You're close to cumming. Don't hold back. Ejaculate your cum in her mouth.

Well, now that she blew you, you need to fuck her. You owe it to your aunt to make her feel as good as she made you feel. That's right. Mount her. Can you feel her reaching down for your erect cock? Can you feel her wrapping her long fingers around your stiff prick? Do you feel your erect prick sliding in her warm, wet pussy?

Hump her. Hump her harder. Hump her faster. Fuck your aunt. She's much like your sister-in-law. She doesn't want or need you to make love to her. She wants to fuck. She needs a good, hard, deep, pounding fuck.

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Now that you stripped her naked and fucked your incestuous whore of an aunt, you need to strip your putana of a cousin, Debbie, and have hot sex with her too. Imagine having hot sex with your putana of a cousin? Just as you had hot sex with your mother and your sister, and your mother-in-law and your sister-in-law, and now that you've had hot sex with your aunt, it's always exciting to compare mother and daughter. No doubt, with her much younger and having a better body than your aunt, it's probably more sexually exciting to have sex with your putana of a cousin than it was to have sex with your whore of an aunt.

Now that you're so very relaxed and now that your breathing is controlled, you seem to be going for some sort of brainwave sex record. Even a serial rapist takes a break in between women but you're going from one women to another. Good luck to you. I hope you can remain in the zone.

Well, now that she's standing there before you while wondering what she's doing in your bedroom, kiss her. Kiss your Cousin Debbie while feeling her through her clothes. Let her know that you're interested in being more than just kissing cousins. Now that you're kissing your cousin, part her lips with your tongue. It's a good sign that she didn't pull away when you French kissed her just as it's a good sign when she returned your kiss.

How does she feel when kissing her and feeling her through her clothes? Does she feel like your aunt? Lucky bastard. With you getting so good, so fast at this brainwave technique, soon you'll be able to have sex with multiple lovers at the same time. How would you like to have sex with your aunt and your cousin at the same time? How would you like to have sex with your mother-in-law and sister-in-law at the same time? How would you like to have sex with your mother and sister at the same time? How hot would that be?

Let's get started, shall we? Undress your cousin. With her not wearing much clothes and nothing that has any buttons or zippers, this will be easy. Lift her top over her head to expose her bra. Obviously by the size of her bra, she has big tits, bigger tits than her mother. Next pull down her pants. There you are standing in your bedroom with your cousin in her bra and panties. If you weren't imagining this in real time, you'd never believe it.

Reach around behind her and unhook her bra. I bet you can't wait to see your cousin's big tits. Wow! She has a huge set of knockers. You'll soon be having fun with those fun bags. Now pull down her panties. She's shaved. This is your first shaved pussy. Touch her. Feel her cunt. She must have waxed it because her pussy feels as soft and as smooth as a baby's ass.

It's a mystery to me why you even got dressed after having sex with your aunt. Strip off your clothes again. Now that your cousin is standing there naked, show her your cock. Damn, you didn't even have to put her hand on your erect prick with this bitch. She couldn't wait to take hold of your cock. Obviously, she wants to have sex with you as much as you want to have sex with her. Just as you didn't have to put her hand on your prick, you didn't have to put a heavy hand to her shoulder either. She's already on her knees sucking you.

Tell me. Who gives a better blowjob, your cousin or your aunt? Actually, I didn't even need to ask the question when just watching your cousin going at your cock. Obviously, she's a really good cocksucker. She's really into sucking your cock. Now that she's blowing you, I bet you can't wait to fuck your cousin. So, go ahead. Fuck her. Make this bitch, your bitch.

In the way you ate your aunt's pussy, don't even bother eating your cousin's pussy. With her having the same horny look on her face that you have on your face, she just wants to be fucked. She obviously wants to fuck you as much as you want to fuck her. So, fuck her. Really fuck her. Fuck her fast and fuck her hard. Put the wood to her and pound her cunt with your cock. Power drive the bitch.

Well, that was quick. That didn't take her very long to cum. Obviously your cousin is a pro. Obviously your cousin has been around the block a few hundred times. Obviously she's a party girl. I can tell by that look in your eyes that you really like your cousin. Yet, she's a whore and there's millions of fish in the sea for you to still have hot sex with, especially now that you know how with my brainwave technique.

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Now that you know how, surely, there are lots more women that you'd like to bone. What about your wife's best friend, Christine? I've seen how you look at her. I know you've been attracted to her for years. Go ahead and summon her. Go ahead and conjure up her ass. Go ahead and strip her naked and have hot sex with her too.

Don't stop there. Don't stop with your wife's best friend. How about your old babysitter, Monica? You've been wanting to have sex with her for ten years. Imagine having hot sex with your oh, so sexy, 18-year-old babysitter. She must be close to thirty-years-old by now. I bet you'd still love to do her. Now that we're racking up these women, let's continue going down the list. What about that gorgeous woman, Cindy, who lives next door, the one who never says hello to you? Imagine having sex with her. She's hot.

What about having hot sex with your high school English teacher, Sister Mary Francis? You've always wanted to fuck her. Even without her wearing makeup or showing you her hair, she's so pretty as pretty as Ingrid Bergman was as Sister Mary Benedict was in the Bells of St. Mary's with Bing Crosby as Father Chuck O'Malley.

You've always wondered what Nuns wear beneath their habits. Now it's about time you found out what Nuns wear beneath their habits. Fuck her Bobby. Strip of Sister Mary Francis' habit. Strip her naked. Show her your cock. Stick your prick in her mouth. Fuck her. I bet she's not even a virgin.

What about your college French teacher, Miss Simone? She's sexy, wicked sexy. You always wanted to bang her. She always acted superior to you. It would be difficult for her to act superior to you with her on her knees and your hard, hairy dick in her mouth.

I don't know how you could forget about her but what about that woman at the mall, the one who works in the cosmetic department for Macy's? She's hot. Imagine having hot sex with that beautiful, sexy woman who solicits you and nearly sexually assaults you at the perfume counter. I bet you'd love to fuck her. I bet you'd love to stick your cock in her red lipstick covered mouth and have her suck your cock.

"Lipstick on the dipstick."

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Wow! That was fast. Here they all are already and in the flesh, your wife's best friend, your 28-year-old, former babysitter, Rachel, your next door neighbor, Cindy, Sister Mary Francis, Miss Simone, and Veronica, the women at the mall. They're all so very hot. Being that you conjured them up all at once, you certainly have your hands full now. They'll have to take a seat in the living room and wait their turn.

Hot, hot, hot, indeed, they're all so very hot. I dare say, that they're all not hotter than your woman. Your woman, Kathleen, is pretty hot. With you having such a hot woman, it's a mystery to me why you'd even want to have sex with your mother and sister, your mother-in-law and sister-in-law, your aunt and your cousin. With you having such a hot woman, it's a mystery to me why you'd want to have sex with your wife's best friend, your 28-year-old, former babysitter, your next door neighbor, Sister Mary Francis, Miss Simone, and Veronica, the woman from Macy's.

Maybe you just wanted to have sex with them because you can. Well, now you can have sex with your wife's best friend too. Go for it. Strip her naked. Let's see what she looks like under her clothes.

It just occurred to me that all of these women wear only four articles of clothing. They wear a blouse or top, a skirt or pants, a bra, and panties. That's it. Men have an unfair advantage when playing strip poker with women.

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

"Hey, man, what happened to your face? Why is it all scrunched up like that?"

Bob's cellmate gave him a familiar look.

"Fucking Samantha Jacqueline Stephenson," said Bob. "Jaxs."

His cellmate nodded his head.

"I hear you," said Bob's cellmate.

Bob gave the man that he'd be spending the rest of his life with in a 10 by 10 prison cell a sad look.

"What about you?" Bob looked at his cellmate. "What are you in for?"

The old man pocketed his hands and stared down at the concrete floor. His cellmate slowly shook his head from side to side. I've been here nearly twenty years already.

"Fucking Samantha Jacqueline Stephenson," said his cellmate. "Jaxs. She's a witch. She's the Devil disguised as a beautiful blonde."

Bob shook his head from side to side too.

"You too, huh?" Bob gave his cellmate a curious look. "Who did you imagine and was it worth it?"

Bob's cellmate gave him an embarrassed look.

"My mother and my sister. I raped them both," said his cellmate. "Was it worth it? It was when I stripped off their clothes and had sex with them. I thought I was just imagining having hot sex with them. With me in a psychotic trance, I didn't realize that I was actually forcing them to have sex with me," said the cellmate looking at Bob. "What about you? Who did you imagine?"

Bob stuck out his chest with pride.

"Jaxs' technique really worked for me and I went overboard. I imagined my mother, my sister, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, my aunt, my cousin, my wife's best friend, my next door neighbor, my 18-year-old babysitter, Sister Mary Francis, my college French teacher, Miss Simone, and a woman behind the cosmetic counter at the mall. That's where the police arrested me," said Bob.

Bob's cellmate nodded his head.

"How did the cops get you? My sister reported me for rape and then my mother did too," said Bob's cellmate.

Bob slowly shook his head from side to side.

"They got me at the mall after I fucked her and she was blowing me. Just as I shot a second, huge load of cum in her mouth and all over her cosmetic covered face, they arrested me. She was screaming her head off but I thought I was imagining that too."

Bob's cellmate looked at him with shocked admiration.

"Wow. You lucky bastard," he said. "So is that how you got caught? You raped a woman in the middle of a busy department store?" Bob nodded his affirmation. "Didn't you plan for your escape?"

His cellmate looked at Bob with curiosity.

"Escape? Why would I plan for an escape? I thought I was imagining the entire thing. There I was fucking this tall, beautiful, naked, busty woman with a fabulous body in Macy's. We were on the floor behind the cosmetic counter and I was on top of her really pounding her pussy. Then, she blew me," said Bob.

"Wow," said his cellmate.

"I really thought I was dreaming. I really thought I was imagining the whole thing. She was screaming rape but I thought I was home in my bedroom. I thought the whole thing was just a fantasy but it was real. Obviously, I was having a psychotic episode because of Jaxs' brainwave, brainwashing technique. I raped a dozen women over a three-day period."

Bob hung his head with shame, guilt, embarrassment, and remorse.

"Wow," said Bob's cellmate. "I guess you'll be here for a while. It's a good thing we have our brainwave techniques down pat. Let's order up some pizza and beer before we conjure up a couple of broads."

Bob gave his cellmate a smile.

"Extra meatball on my pizza please," said Bob watching his cellmate making an imaginary call on his imaginary cellphone. "And I want a blonde with big tits, someone who's not a blood relative. Been there and done that."

THE END

*****

Please support me with your vote and comment.