Immortal Gift of Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my!" she laughed. "Good for them!" She clutched my arm closer, pressing her breast against me. It might have been accidental, but either way I felt it, and it felt wonderful.

We made smalltalk as we walked, and Brosie found a few shops she wanted to browse through. This was somehow very different than shopping with my mother, even though it still held little interest for me. She found a few items that she asked my opinion on, but didn't purchase anything. We moved on, until she found a jewellery store, with a very nice silver necklace in the window.

"I like that," she said, gesturing to the bauble. "What do you think?"

"Hard to tell on the shelf," I replied. "I'd have to see it on you." I wasn't flirting, just stating the obvious.

"You're right. Come on," she smiled, dragging me inside the shop. Within minutes, the proprietor had retrieved the necklace, and was fastening it around Brosie's neck. She turned to me. "Well?"

It really was a nice necklace ; thin, braided silver chain that wound around and became thicker as it formed itself into a deep V. The tip hung like a serpentine tail, and was long enough to be obscured by the buttoned front of her blouse. She had, however, undone one more fastener to give me the full effect, and I was able to see the silvery tip dangling in her deep cleavage. Oh, to be that necklace.

"It's... Um, wow... It looks great, Brosie," I stammered, obviously not as cool as I would have liked. She looked at me, a wry grin on her face as I fought to pull my eyes away from her display of delicious, creamy flesh.

"I'll take it," she smiled. She handed the merchant a credit card, and moments later we were back outside in the sun.

The light glimmered off the necklace, which remained quite visible in her now wider neckline. I'm sure she knew I was stealing glances at her beautiful breasts, and was making every effort to give me a good show.

"I'm hungry. Let's find a café," she suggested, steering my by the elbow toward the ocean. "Someplace with a view."

I've got a great view, right here, I thought. It's going to be hard to beat it.

We arrived at a restaurant, and were seated on the patio, overlooking the azure perfection below. It really was a nice view, but I was still having trouble deciding which one I liked more. Her cleavage was much more tangible, and from this point of view, she was stunning.

"Thank you for coming with me," she smiled, playing with the strands of the necklace. It made the serpent-like tail twirl in the gap between her breasts. We opened our menus. I immediately noticed a problem.

"Um, it's in Hellenic, not that that matters. I've been here a week and still don't know what I'm eating," I laughed.

"Well, it's been a long time for me, too," she smiled. "I'm westernized now, but at least I can read it." She leaned closer, resting her breasts on the table for my continued viewing pleasure. "Do you trust me?"

"I think so, yes," I nodded. "Just no goat's eyes or sheep testicles, please," I made a face.

"I promise," she giggled, crossing her heart. I'm sure she knew I was enthralled by her chest, because she kept giving me reasons to look at it.

When the waiter came to take our orders, Brosie did the honours, while I just sat back and watched. He left, and she turned her chair a little toward the ocean. She continued to torment me by fiddling with her necklace, attracting my gaze further. The breeze was refreshing, and I swear I began to detect two distinct points on her breasts. I myself only had one point, and it was thankfully hidden under the table.

The meal was quite good, although I still didn't know what I had eaten, and was afraid to ask. Brosie shifted her chair closer, and leaned against my shoulder.

"This is lovely," she said softly. "You're sure you don't mind being out with an old lady?"

I'm young, and pretty stupid when it comes to women. My list of bedroom conquests stood at two, and both of them were drunk at the time. Still, I wasn't dumb enough to miss that she was fishing. She wanted me to tell her she wasn't old. I couldn't see any harm in that.

"Brosie, you're far from old. You look fantastic, and I'm sure there are millions who wish they looked as good as you regardless of their age," I smiled, laying it on thick. "I'd go anywhere with you."

"My daughter doesn't think so," she said quietly. "She thinks I'm embarrassing. She doesn't like the attention I get, but I can't help it if I get noticed."

"Well, in my admittedly limited experience, I think that's just part of being a teenage girl," I said. "She's supposed to be the centre of attention. I'm sure she doesn't even realize she's doing it."

"Maybe not," Brosie nodded, gazing out to sea, deep in thought. Her fingers toyed with the silver that adorned her cleavage. I saw her expression change slightly, becoming more of a grin than a frown. "Let's go. I want to go back to that shop with the pottery, then we can go back to the resort. Okay?"

"Whatever you want," I laughed. "I'm just the muscle."

She laughed back, and theatrically felt my bicep. I flexed for her.

"Oooooooooo, yes you are!" she gasped. "Yes you are!"

It didn't take long to get back to that shop, and she immediately picked up the pot she had been interested in earlier. It was big, round and heavy. Being Grecian, I suppose it was more of an apothecary, or an urn. Brosie paid for it, and I, the mule, hoisted the box for the short trip back to the resort. It was a two hand job, so I lost my arm candy for a few minutes.

As we entered the lobby, she bolted ahead to check outside. She returned with a smile, and pushed the elevator button.

"Marina is out by the pool," she smiled softly. "Please help me to my room with that? It's too heavy for me."

"Of course. No problem," I nodded, following her into the elevator. In the confined space, I picked up her scent ; perfume and shampoo mixed with her own, natural aroma. It was intoxicating. Somehow I had missed it before.

Brosie led me down the hall, and stopped at a doorway, swiping her card in the lock. She pushed it open, and stepped in.

It was a very nice suite. The door to the adjoining room was open.

"My god. I swear Marina was raised by wolves! Look at the mess!" she gasped. I glanced in, and saw a very dishevelled bed, with clothes strewn wildly about the room.

"Looks like my room," I laughed.

"Well, yeah, but you're a man. Messiness is in your DNA," she smiled. "Put it on the table, over there," she pointed.

I walked over, and placed the box on the tabletop. When I turned back, Brosie was leaning against the closed door.

"Hank... I had a great time today," she said quietly, stepping in my direction. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course," I smiled. She stopped in front of me.

"Well, I don't mean to embarrass you, but I couldn't help noticing that you were spending a lot of time looking at my breasts," she whispered. I looked down her cleavage again, as if to confirm her conclusion. "Yes, like that. Do you like them?"

"I'm really sorry, Bro... Amb... Mrs. Castellanos," I stammered, reverting to scolded child mode.

"Hank, we covered that. Call me Brosie... and I'm not angry with you," she smiled, easing closer. "I asked if you liked them. Do you?"

"Yes, I do," I smiled. "They're beautiful. You're beautiful. Is that the question you wanted to ask? I think you know how beautiful you are, don't you?"

"Now how do I answer that without sounding like the most conceited woman in the world?" she giggled. "No, that's not really what I wanted to ask."

"Well?" I said, leaving it up to her. She had caught me checking out her tits, and wasn't mad. I was happy not to be getting a lecture. She took a deep breath.

"What I wanted to ask... I feel so silly. Maybe you should just go," she breathed. Before I could move, she spoke up. "No, wait!" Another breath. "Would it be okay... Hank... Oh, fuck! Would you kiss me? Please?"

THAT I didn't see coming. You want me to kiss you? You want to... for us... to kiss?

"Um, okay..." I began.

"Only if you want to," she reassured me. "Do you?"

"Yes, of course. You just surprised me. Ask me again," I said gently.

"Would you like to kiss me, Hank?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.

I answered by taking her in my arms, and pressing my lips to hers. She moaned softly, and her lips parted, admitting my tongue. I tried not to appear over anxious, but I was on fire. She was the most beautiful, captivating woman I had ever met, and she wanted to kiss me.

She patted me on the chest, pulling back, and smiled at me. I released her, and she walked slowly over to the door. She stood with her back to me for a few seconds, as though making a decision. Her hand was on the doorknob. She reached up, and put the chain on the door. Then she closed the door to the adjoining room, and put the deadbolt on.

"I'm sure I'll get questions from Marina if she comes up and sees the door locked," she smiled, moving back toward me, "but nothing compared to what will happen if she catches us doing this." A final lunge, and she tackled me onto the bed, resuming the kiss with renewed energy.

Her hands were everywhere, while I was still processing the fact that this woman was laying in bed with me. I kissed back, but didn't really know what else to do. Still with her tongue swirling around mine, she desperately sought out my hands with hers. She pushed one down, until it was resting on her rump, and pressed her hand over it. The other she pulled up her side. She moaned as her breast finally filled my hand. I could feel her nipple, hard as a pebble, through her bra.

I pulled up on her skirt slightly, and she moaned again, breaking the kiss. The face that looked back at me through her tousled brunette waves wasn't angry. It was aroused. She stood, and kicked off her sandals.

"Hank," she smiled, reaching behind her lower back to unzip her skirt, "I haven't been with a man since my husband died." The skirt slid silently down over her hips, and pooled around her ankles, leaving her in a pair of lacey, white hi-cut panties. Her fingers moved to the buttons on her blouse, and slowly worked their way down. "I'm not expecting this to lead to anything, so don't feel pressured, okay?" She reached the bottom button, and paused. "I saw the way you looked at me. I know we only met yesterday, but... Hank, it's been too long since anyone looked at me like that. I know I could be your mother, but..."

I had heard enough, and quickly rolled off the bed, closing on her in two strides. I swept her into my arms, and pinned her to the wall. I grabbed her wrists and held them together above her head, then kissed her neck. She gasped, and responded with another moan.

Her breathing quickened as I used my free hand to push her blouse open. Her bra was filled to capacity. Two magnificent, full, round globes of exquisite femininity were barely contained, with two obviously erect nipples making tents in the lace. I palmed her left breast.

"Oh god, Hank, yes," she purred, squirming against my body. "Take me. I'm yours."

With her hands still restrained, I fondled her roughly, then grabbed the front of her bra, between the cups, and yanked it up, causing her big, beautiful boobs to spill out before my eyes. They were even more impressive than I imagined.

"Oh, Brosie," I hissed, and dropped my head to latch onto her tall, thick nipple. I suckled hard, releasing her hands to fondle the other breast. She quickly shrugged her way out of the blouse, and unhooked her bra, removing it as well. Her hands then moved to my hair, ruffling it softly while I continued to lick and suck her sensitive nubs. She leaned back against the wall, and let me have my way, moaning quietly.

When I moved away from her nipples, she pulled me up into another scalding kiss. Her arms around my neck, she pulled herself up, hooking one long leg around my hip to rub her mound on my hard bulge.

"God, you feel so hard!" she growled, between kisses. Her hands began to pull at my clothes, starting with my shirt. I raised my arms and let her peel it off over my head. She pushed me back, then walked around me to sit on the edge of the bed. "Come here," I demanded, crooking her finger. "Let me see what you've got in those shorts."

I didn't argue, stopping in front of her. She looked up into my eyes, and caressed the tightly tented fabric of my bulge. She grinned, and cupped my balls, then began to tug at my belt, unbuckling it smoothly. She pulled it out of the loops and tossed it aside. Next came the button, and finally the fly, until she merely had to pull my shorts down. I had kicked off my shoes, so I had no trouble stepping out of the shorts when she did so.

Only my underwear remained, and without the backing of my shorts, they were doing a poor job of restraining my erection. Brosie caressed me again, and rubbed her cheek against the huge tent.

"Mmmmm. So warm and hard," she giggled, peeking over the waistband, "and big! My goodness, Hank!"

She peeled the underwear down until my cock sprung out to stand straight in front of her.

"Oh, I'm going to like this," she whispered, grasping my shaft and stroking it gently. "This is quite the piece of equipment, honey. I'm not sure how much I can..." she paused, and kissed the tip. She licked some of the precum off, and moaned again, then opened wide, gulping down as much as she could.

"Oh shit!" I gasped, holding her head. "Oh shit, that's good, Brosie!"

She worked on me with her hands and mouth, going deeper and deeper with each stroke, until her lips almost reached the base of my cock. Her moans reverberated up my shaft, and through my balls, driving me crazy.

She sucked me like this for several minutes, using long, deep strokes down her throat, and her hands when she needed air. She paused, holding my dick reverently, and looked up at me.

"I need it, Hank. I need to feel a man's penis inside my vagina again," she said quietly, nearly begging for me to do it. "Please fuck me, Hank. Fuck me, now."

I bent to kiss her. Her lipstick was smudged from our kisses and my cock. She smiled and scooted up the bed, removing her panties as she did. When she spread her legs, I found her pussy bare, and very, very wet, the lips pouting open in anticipation of my intruder. I leaned between her thighs, letting her guide me into her.

I pushed between her lips, which stretched open to allow my shaft inside. Initially, there was some resistance, and Brosie groaned in discomfort. She panted a few times, then relaxed. This time, I pushed in smoothly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned, wrapping her legs around my waist. "Hank, my pussy is officially yours. God! It's so full, and so fucking good. Just hold it there for a minute, and let me get used to it. My vibrator is a toothpick compared to your dick!"

I was fine with holding still. Her mouth had nearly made me cum, and the heaven that was her pussy was sure to be every bit as exciting. I needed to get myself under control. I didn't want to disappoint her.

She was undulating her hips and moaning softly, rotating her pussy slightly on my shaft.

"Hank, I'm ready. Go ahead," she smiled.

I pulled back about halfway, and pushed back inside slowly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssss," she hissed, holding me close. Her breasts squashed against my chest deliciously, as I repeated the process, over and over. My strokes got longer, harder and faster as I went, and Brosie became more vocal.

"Oh god! Oh god, yes, Hank! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! It's so good! Oh fuck! So good! Your cock is so good! My poor little pussy has been so lonely! Oh... Oh... Oh fuck, Hank, I'm going to cum! I'm cumming Hank! YESSSS! YESSSS! YESSSSS!"

She wasn't the only one. I'd like to say it was being in bed with this absolute goddess that had me ready to squirt already, but the truth is much simpler. She was only my third sexual experience, fourth if you count my long term relationship with my right hand. Speaking of my right hand...

I pulled out, and finished myself off. Her pussy was dripping wet, so my shaft was nicely lubricated, and I had no trouble stroking my cock until it exploded. Oh boy, did it ever.

I came all over her. No... I don't think you understand. I mean, I came like a racehorse. I must have given myself hundreds of orgasms, but I had never cum like this. It just kept cumming, and cumming, decorating Brosie's body in ropes and blots of pearly semen.

There was something very incongruous about Brosie's body covered in my cum. She was so beautiful, and elegant, yet when she was naked, and painted with cum, she didn't look elegant. She looked like a wanton slut, especially when she ran her fingertips through the puddles, and licked them, moaning happily. However, since it was my cum, and she was my slut, I could live with it.

Oh yeah... I could live with it, just fine.

*****

So, that's how I found myself here, in Brosie's bed, looking at her as she returned from the bathroom. If you recall, she asked if I was ready for more.

She was standing, with one arm above her head, and the other holding the door frame. She had her hips turned, legs crossed coyly in that way women do when they are being modest. Naked, of course, so no modesty was required.

When I saw her... My god, was it only yesterday? When I first saw her by the pool, I was stricken by her beauty. She was everything I could ever ask for in a woman. Now, nude, I found that my initial impression was conservative. Michaelangelo himself never dreamt of such feminine perfection, and now she was asking me if I wanted more of her?

Yes please.

"Come here, gorgeous," I smiled.

"Ooooo! Gorgeous? I like it, but flattery is hardly necessary, young man," she giggled, slinking across the room, and crawling up the bed toward me. She kissed me softly. "That was wonderful, but I'm afraid you've only awakened an appetite I forgot I had. I hope you're willing to feed me a little more."

"Well, I suppose I could. Just a little," I replied, playfully.

"Mmmmm, honey, there's nothing little about you," she purred, cuddling next to me.

I could say the same about you, I thought, looking down at her breasts. She read my eyes.

"I think I've found a boob man," she laughed.

"Sorry," I nodded sheepishly.

"Sorry? Why? I love it when men notice my breasts. That's what they're for," she smiled. "The only thing I love more than having them noticed, is having them sucked, caressed and worshipped."

"Well, we should get along fine then," I whispered, pulling her closer. I enjoyed the feeling of her big tits between us, and kissed her again. Her hand reached down, and grabbed my penis, tugging it back to life. It didn't take long before it was ready.

"If you don't mind," she breathed, throwing her leg over me. She sat up, and rubbed her pussy along my hard shaft. She was still very juicy, and was soon lowering her gash over my cock again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, yes," she groaned, "That's the spot. You have a very nice cock, Hank. Those college girls are going to love it."

I intertwined fingers with her, supporting her while she rode me slowly. My eyes fell to her breasts again, and she smiled, shaking her shoulders to bounce them for me. Her nipples were as tall and thick as the tip of my pinky, and I licked my lips in anticipation of tasting them once more. She leaned closer, putting her hands on my shoulders, and hanging her globes within nibbling range. I fluttered my tongue across her right nipple.

"Mmmmm, that's my darling," she moaned. "Suck my tits."

I tried to suck as much of her areola into my mouth as possible, eliciting another groan of bliss from her. She held my head tight to her breast with one hand, while she continued to skewer herself on my cock. Her pussy was gripping my shaft in a snug embrace, unlike I had ever known. It was remarkable.