Immortal Gift of Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the outer door to my parents adjoining room open. Nearly silent footsteps approached. That would be my Mother. The footsteps passed, and she went to whisper thanks to Brosie on the balcony. I heard them coming back in. I maintained my ruse, listening quietly.

"I think the worst has passed," Brosie said softly. "He was a bit hot and sweaty about an hour ago, but seems much more comfortable now."

Jeez, Brosie! I was hot and sweaty an hour ago, because we were fucking in the bathroom doorway. You had one leg propped against the counter to balance us, but were otherwise completely up in the air. Fucking standing up is hard work!

"Thanks so much for watching him. I know he's not a child anymore, but he'll alway be one to me," Mom replied.

"It was my pleasure," Brosie said, I assume with a straight face. How, I don't know.

***

The final days of our stay in Greece passed far too quickly. Brosie and Marina were absent throughout a couple of those days, as they visited family. It was, after all, the reason they were here, even if I didn't want to believe it. We were not able to repeat the activities we wanted to, able only to steal a few kisses and exchange ardent gropes that only made things worse.

We had a final dinner as a group. I sat across from my exquisite Greek beauty, trying to maintain a neutral expression while she rubbed her foot on my leg. I would have to do the next week, cold turkey, so I relished the contact.

After dinner, my family went into packing mode. Being a guy, that was a pretty quick process. It doesn't take long to stuff clothes into a suitcase when they're going in the washer on the other end of the trip. Once I finished, I went for a walk, out by the pool. I was hoping Brosie would see me and do the same. She did.

"Hi honey," she whispered, walking past behind me. "This way, please."

I followed, and she stopped by the railing of the observation area. When I caught up to her, she put her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

"We're safe here. Lots of other people can see us, but not your family, or Marina," she smiled. "We're blocked by the roofline of the bar. Do you have your phone with you?"

"Yes," I replied, handing it to her. She was a flurry of thumbs, typing madly, then handed it back.

"There. Now you have all my information. My middle name is Callidora, so I put it under 'Callie', in case somebody finds it," she said softly. "I hope we're going to be able to continue this when we get home, but I want you to know that I'll understand if you don't want to. No press..."

I'm sure she had more to say, but I muffled the thought with my mouth on hers. Her arms came up around my neck again, and we made out for a few minutes. When I pulled away from her lips, her eyes were closed. They fluttered open.

"Wow," she breathed.

"Brosie," I said gently, "this next week is going to be the longest of my life. Just make sure you make it home in one piece, will you? And the next time you start a sentence that involves the thought that I might not want to be with you, think of this."

I kissed her again. This one was going to have to last us a week, so I didn't hold anything back. When we finally parted, it was my turn.

"Wow," I smiled.

"Wow indeed," she giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sure you're going to want more of these two, so I'm not even going to ask... but I do welcome your thoughts on their future.

Please cast your votes. Thanks for reading.