Immortal Gift of Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brosie was obviously enjoying herself, if her sounds were any indication. As for myself, I was truly in heaven. What could be better than getting to fondle, suckle and play with a pair of tits like hers, while her pussy pleased my dick? I was starting to reevaluate my previous stance on young women. If Brosie was a fair representation of more mature lovers, then I would have to spend more time pursuing the more experienced end of the female spectrum.

Almost as soon as I thought it, I knew it wasn't a fair comparison, because Brosie was so clearly NOT a fair representation. She was by far a unique and incredibly rare combination of beauty, sexuality and unrequited desire. Like four leaf clovers, you could search a lifetime and not find one. When you did, you held onto it.

Perhaps I could hold onto her. Fate had brought us together, halfway around the world. The fact that she now lived a short half hour drive away from my home seemed to be divine providence, and wasn't lost on me.

Brosie's body began to quiver, as her orgasm approached. She tossed her head back in a mute scream of joy, and shuddered through several waves, her body spasming abruptly. I held her, and she rode out the surges, then collapsed on my chest, breathing in ragged, tortured gasps.

"Oh my god, Hank," she hissed, kissing my chest softly. She lifted her hips, dislodging my penis, and snuggled into my side.

"How long do you think we have before your parents are worried about you?" she asked after a prolonged silence.

"I don't know. When will Marina come looking for you?" I replied softly.

Brosie raised her head, and looked into my eyes. She grinned.

"You're right. We only have time for one more," she said, arching her eyebrows. "How about from behind? Fuck me long and hard from behind, and cum inside me. I want to feel the heat."

I hoped with all my being that she had left out one word in her directive. Today. We only have time for one more... today. I had been given a chance to sample perfection, and had no wish to go back to the mundane. The thought of continuing to have access to her was very attractive.

Well... If this was to be my last time with her, I'd make it a good one. Brosie had taken the appropriate position on all fours, and was looking over her shoulder, smiling at me. I scrambled to catch up, and knelt behind her. She playfully rubbed her rump against me.

"We are definitely going to need to find a way... Ooooo," she began, pausing as I slid inside her firmly. I started to stroke deeply into her warm pussy. "I, um... we need... fuck... more time... together."

Music to my ears.

I caressed her hips with both hands, slowing my pace slightly to a more languid, sensual one. Knowing that she wanted to continue together... that I wasn't just a vacation boy toy... made me very happy. It also curbed my selfish nature. Yes, I was going to enjoy this, but I'd see to that she did, too.

I reached down, and pulled her up onto her knees only, lifting her upper body to a more vertical position. She moaned as I reached around to cup both of her breasts, and nuzzled her neck. I wasn't able to fuck her as deep in this position, but I could still grind into her while fondling her bountiful boobs.

"Oh Hank, honey, that's very nice," she whispered, as I kissed and tongued her ear. "You have great hands, so big and strong. They feel marvellous on my breasts."

"Well then, it must be your breasts," I smiled, nuzzling her nape again, "because my hands are just hands. It's you're breasts that are marvellous."

"There you go with the flattery again," she giggled. "It's going to go straight to my head."

"Such a pretty head," I replied.

"Oh... Stop buttering me up and just fuck me, stud," she growled. "Gimme that cock! Don't forget, there are people who will be looking for us soon. Save the marathon session for another day."

"You got it," I laughed, pushing her back to all fours. She had barely set herself before I began to drill her with hard, full length strokes, slapping into her backside sharply.

"Oh shit! Yes! That's it, honey! Fuck my pussy hard! It's so good!" she gasped, her hair flying wildly. I gripped her hips tighter, and shifted gears, pounding her even faster. "Mmmnnahhhn! Oh fuck! Gonna cum! Keep going! Don't stop! Mnohmmygod! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she grunted.

I kept slamming her from behind, watching her beautiful ass shudder with each ecstatic collision, and she grunted though at least two more orgasms. Mine wasn't far away, and somehow she knew.

"Do it, baby! Spew that beautiful, hot sperm of yours deep inside my little pussy! Fill me up!" she moaned.

"GNNAAAHHHHHNNNNNNN! YESSSS!" I groaned, louder than I had intended, as I erupted inside her. Surge after surge of orgasmic joy poured out into her depths, while I held her hips tight.

"Mmmmm. Yes. Mmmmm hmmm. That's it baby," she sighed, rotating her hips to accept my load. "Such a nice, warm feeling, way up inside me."

Brosie slipped from my hands, and laid prone on the bed, catching her breath. I rested atop her, trying to support as much of my weight as possible on my knees and elbows.

"That was wonderful," she smiled, eyes closed. "I would really like to scream when you make me cum like that, but there are too many ears here. Off me please... I need to check on something."

I rolled off her, freeing her to peek around the edge of her balcony door.

"Yeah, Marina is down there. She's sitting with your parents. It looks like she's talking with your sister," she smiled. I sat back and watched her statuesque, nude body as she peered around the door frame. A shimmering trail of my semen trickled slowly down her inner thigh. "I hate to kick you out, but now would be a great time for you to scoot back to your room, while we know exactly where everybody is."

"Right," I nodded, rounding up my clothes.

"Have a quick shower, so your mother doesn't smell sex on you," she advised. "I'll do the same, and join you out there soon."

***

I didn't encounter anyone making the dash back to my room. My shower was very quick, and I changed my clothes to go down to the pool. I wasn't sure what to expect from everyone when I arrived.

Mom saw me walking toward them, and waved.

"Well, hello there," she smiled as I tossed my towel on the lounge nearby. "I was beginning to wonder if Mrs. Castellanos had stolen my son."

I froze. What did she mean by that?

"You must be tired. Did she drag you all over the island?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I think so," I laughed, relieved that she didn't seem to suspect anything. I suddenly occurred to me that I should play it the way a teenage boy being dragged around on an unwanted shopping trip would react. I mean, I wasn't supposed to be happy about it, was I? Pretend she's ugly, and didn't just fuck you senseless. "I think your mother should be a professional window shopper," I sneered at Marina.

"Welcome to my world," she responded, then went back to chatting with my sister.

"At least she bought me lunch," I grunted as I took my seat. "I had to carry a big, heavy box all the way back here, too."

There. That should do it. I am very unhappy about Brosie... I mean, Mrs. Castellanos... using me as her personal pack mule. Obviously, it goes without saying that we're not having sex. I covered my eyes, and laid back to rest.

A few minutes later, Brosie arrived. I decided not to react, and kept my face under the towel. She said her hellos all around, and apologized to my mother for keeping me so long. I heard Marina gasp.

"Mother! Have you no shame?" she hissed.

Okay, that I have to investigate. I lifted the towel, and peeked.

Brosie was just unwrapping her cover up, revealing the black bikini she was wearing. Actually, that's not quite correct. It was wearing her. She was spilling out of the top. Somehow, I suppressed a moan.

"I'm on vacation, dear. I believe you're wearing less," Brosie said with parental finality. Of course, Marina also had less to put in the bikini.

"I think she looks great," my Mom said, defending her fellow mother. "If I looked like that, I'd wear a bikini, too. You'd like that, wouldn't you, honey?" she continued, bringing my father into the fray.

"Of course, dear," he agreed, skillfully keeping his eyes from popping out as Brosie leaned over to arrange her towel on the lounge next to me. Her magnificent breasts hung like ripe cantaloupes in the black bikini cups. She stood, made very brief eye contact with me, and took her seat, a smirk of contentment tickling her lips.

"Thank you, Carol," she said with a giggle.

So I sat, trapped between my Mother and a woman who could be my mother. The one that wasn't was torturing me by displaying herself so perfectly to my right, her body so close and so fresh in my memory. The one that was would never understand my new relationship with the one that wasn't, so I had to try to control myself. I turned my head away from my Mother.

Brosie glanced at me, and I mouthed a silent 'oh my god'. She grinned, and toyed with the necklace again.

My family and I had five more days here, before we went home. Brosie and Marina were just starting their vacation, and would be a week behind us. So I had five days until I would be forced to do without my buxom Greek goddess, but that would last only a week.

Five days. Five days with my family in the way. Five days with her daughter in the way. Five days of heaven, or five days of hell?

***

A bit of both, actually. It took us two days to find a way to be alone. If my parents only knew what we were doing while they were on their tour.

Marina even helped, by taking my spot. She had become friends with my sister, and was bored by the pool.

As for me? I was deathly ill. I probably wouldn't get out of bed all day. The flu, you know. Cough, cough, sniffle. Mrs. Castellanos graciously offered to check on me from time to time.

I answered the knock on the door, and found Brosie standing there, wearing her bikini, and a smile.

"They're gone. We have four hours," she giggled, parading past me. "What are you doing out of bed, young man? I'm here to take your temperature."

"I'm pretty sure I have a fever," I laughed, closing the door. I locked it. Then I opened it again, and put the 'do not disturb' sign on the doorknob. Closing and locking it again, I turned back to face her. She was posed provocatively, hands on hips.

"Poor dear!" she smiled. "Do you like my suit?"

"Um, yeah. I almost had a stroke when you showed up in it by the pool the other day," I told her.

"I couldn't help myself," she explained. "I felt so sexy after we finished. Now about that stroke... come here. I'll stroke you." Her hands disappeared behind her back, and seconds later, the bikini top was on the floor. The bottom followed shortly.

"Mmmmm, much better without the suit," I moaned.

"We should go to the nude beach before you go," she smiled, slinking closer. "I'd go topless by the pool, but I don't think your mother would approve."

"I'm sure my Dad would!" I laughed.

"That's exactly why your mother wouldn't," she giggled, snuggling into my arms. "Marina would disown me."

"I'll take you," I replied, planting a kiss on her lips.

"Ooooo, now that sounds like a wonderful idea," she moaned, her dark eyes sparkling. "Promise?"

In lieu of a response, I scooped her up and carried her to the bed. Placing her gently on her back, I took a place between her legs, and laid on my stomach. We didn't have time for this last time, but I really wanted to taste her.

"Oh god, honey," she breathed seductively, "please do it. Eat me. I love being licked."

I had a feeling I was going to like licking her. Two previous girlfriends had let me go down on them... only one had let me fuck her afterwards... and I enjoyed the taste of their juices. They were both just girls, though. Brosie was a woman, and her pussy was spectacular.

I gave it a close inspection. Her lips were thick, and almost purple, dangling open in anticipation of my tongue finding a way inside. Her clit stood at the top of her slick opening, poised on the altar of her mons. A few whisps of dark curls above her clit were all that remained of her pubes. Inhaling deeply, her musky perfume filled my nostrils, and lit my brain on fire.

I moved closer, within tongue range, and caressed the prominent bump of her clit with it. She gasped, and moaned softly. Her juices were abundant, enticing me with their aroma, and I found myself unable to resist. I licked her, in one long, slurping pass from asshole to clit. Her moans grew louder, and she put a hand on my head, holding me close to her vagina. I repeated the lick, over and over, varying the path each time. Her hand tangled in my hair, and she began to give me directions. That was fine with me. She was the owner of the pussy in question, and knew how it worked better than anyone on the planet. Certainly better than some young guy who had done it only twice before. Take me to school, teacher.

What I really needed was a secretary, to write down the instructions for future study, while I did the practical application.

"Mmmmm, that's good, honey... a little higher... a little more... Oh god, yes! That's the spot! Right there! Now, lick it faster... faster... Oh yeah!" she groaned. Her directives continued, shaping my natural enthusiasm into something she could make use of. It occurred to me that I could learn a lot from her. Even if we didn't stay together long, I would have to come away from it a better lover.

Not that I wanted to use my skills on anyone else. No, I'd stay in school for as long as she was willing to hold classes.

So I applied her tutorial, licking her here, there, and wherever she told me to. I fingered her when she asked, and sucked what she wanted sucked. It was a fun exploration, and an effective one, too.

"Your tongue!" she gasped. "Jam your tongue as far up my pussy as you can! Oh yes! Yes honey! Yes! YESSSS! FUCK YESSSS!"

It's a good thing everyone was on the tour, at the other end of the island, because this was not a quiet Brosie-gasm. She screeched, and I gulped down the delicious honey that gushed from her cunt. By the time she finished, I had a slick shine from my cheekbones to my collarbones. I looked up her body, watching her beautiful tits shudder and shake with her ragged breathing. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I earned an 'A' on this assignment.

"Ooooo, Hank, honey... You take direction very well," she said dreamily. "Very well, indeed. That was goooooood! My head is spinning!"

A few minutes later, I knew what she was talking about. She had placed me on my back on the bed, skinned my underwear off, and was apparently sucking my brains out through my dick. My ability to think at all was gone, and each time she plunged her head down my shaft, it made my eyes roll back. I had been given blowjobs before, but Brosie was in a class of her own. She had me on the brink in no time.

"Um, Brosie?" I said, gently stroking her hair.

"Mmmmm hmmm?" I moaned, pausing with the head of my cock still in her mouth, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard. Her eyes locked with mine.

"I'm very close to cumming. If you want to fuck, you'd better stop," I told her. It was a courtesy warning, not a request, and she knew it. The corners of her mouth smiled, as much as possible with my cock still between her lips.

If I thought she was good before, I hadn't felt anything yet. She swirled her tongue around the head, and began a pattern of head bobs, suction, and hand motions that would test anyone's coordination. Within a minute, I had two handfuls of her dark hair, and was gasping for air as she swallowed every drop that my cock was spurting down her throat. A final cleansing suck, and she released me with a smile, and a smack of her lips.

Mmmmm, mmmm," she moaned, crawling up to cuddle against my side . "Fresh and tasty."

After a half hour of recovery, snuggling and making out, we found ourselves busy violating every horizontal surface in the room, and several vertical ones as well. The bathroom counter, bedside tables, chair and even the luggage rack were all used to aide us in a couple of hours of hot, sweaty sex. We fucked standing up against the wall, in the doorway, and on the floor. She rode me in the chair, and I bent her over the back of it to fuck her from behind. The only surface we didn't use was my sister's bed, and of course, we stayed out of my parents room.

After another orgasm for me, and several for Brosie, we were tangled together in my bed, catching out breath. This had been the most memorable afternoon of my life. Brosie was resting her head on my chest, and caressing my skin softly.

"I have really missed this," she said quietly. "Not the sex... well okay, I missed the sex, which is fan-fucking-tastic, by the way. I didn't only miss the sex. I missed the emotional connection. I love the warm feeling afterwards. Do you know what I'm talking about?"

I did. I actually did.

Not because I had felt it before, because I hadn't. In the past, I had only been in it for the sex, and to be honest, this time wasn't much different... at least at first. Now though, I was feeling something else. Her description was accurate. Warmth. Emotional warmth.

"Yes," I replied, caressing her back. "I do. I don't know how, but I understand what you're saying."

"Hmmm," she smiled, sitting up. "Then I guess we'd better not give anyone the opportunity to force us apart. Your family will be back soon, and so will my daughter. We had better straighten this place up, and get ready for them."

I looked around the room. Other than my sister's bed, which remained unruffled, it looked like Hurricane Fuck-me had blown through the place.

"Oops," I laughed.

"I'd ask you to help, but men are useless when it comes to cleaning," she smiled, already whirling about the room. She stopped, and turned to face me, hands on hips, still nude, of course. "Look, this is not a spectator sport. If you're not going to help with the room, get your ass in the shower, and wash my scent off you. You're supposed to be sick, remember?"

Right. Unless the new treatment for the flu was prolonged cunnilingus and a pint of pussy juice, Mom would probably notice the distinct smell when she kissed me on the cheek, as she almost always did. I hustled into the bathroom, and started the shower, then scrubbed away the incriminating odours. I was only a couple of minutes, but that was enough for Brosie.

As I walked back into the bedroom, I was stunned. It was as if the maid had just left. Even my bed was neat, and awaiting my return. The outside doors were open, letting the warm sea breeze eliminate the smell of sex from the room.

"You," she pointed, "in bed now." I grinned. "Alone. Nice try, smart ass. I'm going back to my room to shower. I'll be back in a few minutes. Try to remember..."

"Yes... I'm sick." I nodded, crawling into the bed, which suddenly was very lonely. I watched Brosie put her bikini back on, and she was gone.

When she returned minutes later, she was dressed conservatively, and toting a book.

"Okay, my wonderful stud," she giggled, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Just one more kiss, before your parents get back." She leaned down, and pressed her lips to mine. Our tongues were not content to stay out of the fray, and tried to escalate the embrace into something more intense. Thankfully, Brosie kept her head, and pulled back before my hormones took over. "Mmmmm, just take it easy, Hank. Try to look sick, not satisfied."

As much as I hated to admit it, she was right. It wouldn't do to give my mother any reason to be suspicious. I decided to 'be asleep', and closed my eyes, snuggling down into the covers. I heard Brosie out on the balcony, thumbing through the pages of her book and humming happily. I could picture her... but I my mind, she was naked.