Imperfect Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Yeah, The Pagemaster. See, it's 'Pagemaster Day,' we call it. It opened on this day in 1994. So every year on November 23rd we watch it. Well, unless Thanksgiving falls on the 23rd, then we watch it the day before. It's kinda silly and mostly animated, but really good. It's like the best library movie ever. Well, Time Traveler's Wife and Matilda were good too, and those were actually based on books, although they didn't focus on their library part so much, and...I'm...sorry, I'm rambling; I do that sometimes. But anyway...yeah."

"...No, no, I...perdóname, I didn't mean that. I mean...sure, I'd love to see it, but...we can sit down and talk about the book sometime?"

"Well, sure. Librarians love that. I mean, I guess we assume that's a given, but yeah, we adore literature."

This confirmation, Laura noted, put a smile on Bonita's gorgeous face. Laura's heart gave a swoon, but forced itself back up. Had...she just made something wonderful happen? Did this girl like her? Was that why she didn't want to leave the library that night? Did she perhaps want to ask Laura to go and do something with her after? Or did she feel that would've been too forward, having just met that day? If Bonita really liked her, it seemed logical she would've come back to the library sooner than three weeks. But then again, Laura didn't work every day. And she shouldn't jump to the conclusion that Bonita was toting a torch for her, regardless how tiny. Maybe the inability to understand this book annoyed her to the point that having it explained would make her very happy...a bit stretchy as that seemed. Still, Laura didn't want to make a move without more conclusive proof.

For now, she took Bonita into the rec room and sat with the other staff and customers. Off went the lights, and on went the screen.

"So what is this movie about?" Bonita asked Laura.

"You'll see. It's really good."

So they sat and watched, giggling at the funny parts. Every so often, Laura snuck a peek at Bonita's face. She was chuckling, in seemingly high spirits. That was a good sign. God, her face was heavenly. Laura couldn't help but wonder if the rest of her was as appealing, but she liked the odds. Just between the adventure and fantasy segments, she received another treat.

The "Whatever You Imagine" song began. Moved by the enchanting chords and melody, Bonita let out a soft, "Ohhh..." and gingerly laid her hand on top of Laura's. Laura looked down to make sure that was what she felt. She needed no further affirmation, but followed her gaze from Bonita's paw up. The reality that the girl was affectionately touching her hand infused her with warmth. She liked this. She didn't know if she should reciprocate, or take it up another notch. But if Bonita'd already taken the initiative, she couldn't have minded too much, Laura processed. She began to turn her own paw over and link their fingers.

Bonita suddenly retracted. In the darkness, Laura couldn't read her body language, but had to interpret this as her mistake. Rotating her hand evidently signaled repellent to Bonita, telling her Laura didn't want her to do this. So she backed off. That wasn't what Laura wanted at all; just the opposite. Now she wanted to indicate, No, no, I really did wanna hold your hand, please!! But she turned shy, red and embarrassed. She couldn't look at Bonita's face right now. Thank goodness no one could see her own flushed face in the dark.

When The Pagemaster ended and the music took back over—now with the other song, "Dream Away"—the audience gave a smattering of applause and gradually rose. Laura didn't want to move or get up till her companion did. Bonita sat still a few moments, until the DVD was stopped and ejected. She then got to her feet, Laura following suit beside.

"Wow, Laura, you were right," she commented as they exited the rec room and collected their coats. "That was fantastic."

"Yeah, it's...one of all our favorites, for, y'know...obvious reasons..."

Ask her out, Laura, the more forceful, brazen part of her ordered. Ask her to go out with you right, now.

Omigod, I can't! What if she says no? I'll be humiliated! I'll never be able to look at her again!

Okay, so we have now established worst-case scenario. Now are you gonna say you've never had a humiliating moment before??

No, but I can do without any more!

Still, even the intimidated part of Laura desperately wanted to ask, at least. Just to know if she harbored any interest.

"B-Bonita?" she asked, slipping on her mittens.

"Yeah?" said Bonita, apparently content to go outside bare-pawed. With nothing on her hands, Laura saw her ring finger was naked.

"Would you like to...uh...have me walk you to your car?"

"Of course. Por supuesto, this way."

Bonita led her outside as Laura continued trying to work up her nerve. She must've run a hundred openers through her mind before they finally reached Bonita's vehicle. Laura gulped.

Okay, no time left now. And it's freaking cold out here. Just go for broke.

"So, uh, Bonita?"

She turned back to Laura once more, the cold not seeming to bother her. "¿Sí?"

"I'm-I'm sorry, I know I probably should've asked this inside, but, uh," Laura awkwardly chuckled. "Would you, um..."

She forced herself to maintain eye contact, and spat it out.

"Would you like to...maybe...possibly go on a date with me?"

Bonita's face semi-slowly washed in surprise. But Laura couldn't tell if it was good surprise or bad.

"Oh...um...gosh, Laura, I...uh, I-I dunno if—"

Laura automatically jumped to the bad conclusion.

"Oh God, I'm sorry," she lamented, shutting her eyes. "I'm so sorry, I knew I shouldn't have asked. That was stupi—...I-I'd better g—"

Bonita reached out to stop her, taking one mittened paw. "No, no, Laura, wait! I'd...I'd like to, it's just...

"Did you...mean tonight? Because I'm not sure if I don't have enough money left."

Laura promptly cheered back up with a gasp.

"Oh, don't worry about that! It's on me. Totally my treat. I'll-I'll go to your favorite restaurant, or do anything you wanna do."

Bonita smiled at her again. Suddenly, Laura didn't feel so cold anymore.

"Okay, well...since we're already at my car, and you already kinda took me to a movie...why don't we start with a restaurant?"

*****

Cena para dos

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016, 8:24 p.m.

So Bonita indeed took them to her favorite restaurant, the Crystal Palace in Andrewsville. Laura had only to hope the food was as incredible as the menu. As menus went, it was enormous. They had to ask the waitress to come back more than once, but Laura viewed it as just more time to spend in Bonita's presence. Finally, she decided on a T-bone with mashed potatoes and broccoli. And Bonita ordered a caesar salad with extra dressing on the side, por favor.

Laura loved steak. And chicken, and beef. As big a carnivore as she was, though, she explained, one meat she wasn't actually wild about was turkey. At least not straight up. If someone put it in a sandwich with other ingredients, that was fine, she'd enjoy it. Just not so much on its own. And so tomorrow with her family, she told Bonita, like each year, she'd slather her turkey in a mishmash of other dishes. "Y'know," she said. "Just so whoever made the turkey's feelings don't get hurt. They do go to a lot of trouble with that thing."

Bonita had no reply, but Laura didn't mind. She was so happy Bonita'd agreed to go out with her she couldn't wipe the grin off her face. And that was quite all right with Bonita. This Laura was a real cutie. Her hair was straight, full and two-toned, a few strands banging over her forehead. Her brows arched like sculpture over her limpidly dancing green eyes. Her glossed lips were pink and very tasty-looking. Her cheeks were pleasingly prominent with that smile. And her nose was...Kate Middleton's. Uncannily enough, it was identical. There was no denying it; it was the exact, same, nose. The perfect one. It was as if she met Kate, played "got your nose" with her—but for real—and swapped it out for her own. She kind of wanted Laura to turn to the side just so she could admire it more.

Laura, conversely, could focus on little past Bonita's extraordinary beauty. She struck Laura as a younger Penélope Cruz with just a touch of Salma Hayek sprinkled in. Two of Laura's favorite actresses, and now she was reminded why. Her dark hair curtained symmetrically down the sides of her brow, and her coffee-brown eyes were seductive, cool and feline-like. And all the other parts of her face were just begging to be kissed...and kissed...and kissed...

Conversation picked up as the waitress brought their meals. They gabbed, gabbed and gabbed some more, sharing a disproportionate amount of their lives. A theoretical third companion wouldn't have gotten a word in edgewise. Laura learned that Bonita was born and raised in Madrid, moved to the States with her family in her mid-teens, used to work at an antique shop, loved superhero comics, blogged and web-networked—bilingually, of course—studied English and theater in college, wanting to be an actress, and much more. Well, thought Laura, If you have half the talent of Penélope and Salma, I think you're off to a good start.

Bonita learned in return how Laura grew up playing video games and sports with her neighborhood friends, read book after book after book when she was by herself, majored naturally in literature, did more than her share of good and helpful deeds, liked to play online poker and bingo in her spare time, and also more. Neither wanted to stop trading traits or anecdotes, so they took turns eating as the other spoke. The method was impossible to time perfectly, so their manners were compromised a bit, talking with grub in their mouths.

But who cared. With the advantage of being regaled by each other's fascinating quirks and characteristics, each paid rapt attention. And they were on a roll. They shared more and more of themselves in this one marvelous date than lots of budding daters covered in three. Laura didn't mind remarking (to herself) that the Spanish chica had her excited, in—dare she say—perhaps more ways than one. She was devastatingly...God, almost even forbiddenly beautiful...and when the corners of those lips curled up into a smile...damn.

Bonita was quite enchanted by her as well, but Laura was so captivated, she didn't even realize she was full until receiving the alert from her belly. Okay, that's enough, it signaled up to her brain. Any more and we're gonna risk something highly unpleasant.

"Oh! My gosh," she announced, laying her utensils to rest. "I'm done. That's all the room I have."

"I'm getting pretty full too," agreed Bonita. "But that's one of the reasons I love this place so much. They give you huge portions, it's really good but not too expensive, and then you can take it home and have another meal essentially for free."

They asked for a couple boxes, and true to her word, Laura picked up the check. Then it was back out into the chilly evening.

"Brrrrrrr!" Laura shivered. "Bonita, aren't you cold?"

Her amiga chuckled. "I suppose so, but I guess not as much. I'm very hotblooded. I like the cold."

She drove them back to the library. Bonita was a little sad to see the date end, but felt it sufficient, as they'd indeed enjoyed dinner and a movie together. And she was happy because it meant now she got to go home and think about it to her heart's content. Laura wasn't thrilled the night was over, but too looked forward to heading back to her apartment, and reminiscing...in her own very special way...

Finally, they pulled back into the library lot. Laura pointed out her car, so Bonita parked adjacent.

"Wow, I had...such an awesome time tonight."

"Y yo tambien, Laura."

"So, uh...¿cuándo, eh...puedo...verte de...nuevo?..." Laura blushed. "Did I get that anywhere near right?"

"¡Muy bien!" praised Bonita.

"And to answer your question..." She leaned over, 'causing Laura's pulse to vigorously speed up.

"How about right now?"

She palmed Laura's cheeks, laid a mesmerizing kiss on her, and Laura's heart sprouted wings, spinning and shimmering. She melted with goodness and romance. Indeed, she no longer needed the artificial heat from the car. She reached up with trembling fingers, until they rested on Bonita's upper arms in her coat. Neither had serious reservations about letting their tongues in on the action, so they just settled into the splendid, wondrous kiss. Bonita had abruptly made it so much more difficult to exit the car, gosh-darn her. But Laura knew this kiss had to be concluded. And sooner or later, she'd have to return home, and go to sleep...somehow.

An indeterminable matter of seconds later, the kiss finally broke. Laura forced her eyes to re-focus, and blinked Bonita back into view. She was smiling affectionately at her.

"Seriously, though..." the chica told her, brushing a few strands from Laura's left eye, "Facebook me. We'll discuss our next date."

"I can't wait."

"Hee hee...don't be late."

Laura finally unbuckled her seatbelt and got out. "It must be fate." Slam.

*****

No puedes amar a otra persona hasta que...

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016, 11:10 p.m.

Laura got into the apartment, dropped everything but her Crystal Palace box, scampered to the fridge and tossed it in anywhere. Next stop was her bedroom, clothes dropping to the floor all along the way. She slipped in naked and clicked on the light.

It was now time to grab her electronic little jilling buddy, climb in bed, boot up the laptop and log on. She located Bonita's Facebook and friended her. Then she visited her page of photos and browsed for some pleasing images.

Oh, she could already tell what fun this was going to be. She caressed herself with one hand's fingertips while surfing with the other. She viewed some lovely photos, imagining they were speaking to her, telling her sweet Spanish nothings. She blew the screen a kiss.

"Ooooh, , señorita," she whisper-gushed. "Talk to me, in your beautiful language del amor."

Being an American who didn't live under a rock, she'd picked up some supplementary español past high school, but was far from fluent. But now she had a genuine reason to want to bone up.

Wow, the feelings Bonita stirred up within her. Laura hadn't enjoyed a wealth of dates or female attention in the past, but then, she never felt it was that important. Her 20s were spent in pursuit of her education and career, which were now taken care of. Perhaps it was indeed time to focus on her love-slash-sex-life. And perhaps it wasn't the wisest idea to do this while her and Bonita's romance was budding and fledgling, but...she just didn't know if she could help it. Laura wanted her. She desired her. She craved her.

Her pussy leaked. Dios mío. She straightened out both arms, hugging her tits, and reached between her thighs. She spread and parted her labia with the left paw, licked the fingers of her right, and began rubbing counterclockwise.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned, relishing the first wave rinsing over. She shut her eyes, reopened them, and Bonita's picture smiled back at her. It was even more gorgeous than before. Her tits plumped and her nipples stiffened. She burrowed in a bit deeper.

It already felt so damn good and hot. Rampant-running passion gripped her by the goodies and squeezed. She rubbed in further and let the magic intensify. Her face and cunt flushed and grew wetter. Bonita grinned at her—in vast approval, Laura opted to perceive.

"You like that, Bonnie?" she asked the screen, giving her amiga an impromptu nickname. "Like me giving it to myself for ya?

"...Oh?...What's that?" she paused, fantasizing Bonita answering her. "Go harder?...Faster??...Okay, you got it."

She obeyed the imagined command. Her vocal exclamations too escalated, in congruence with the jilling. Her body started to shake and jerk. She heard Bonita's sexy voice mutter something in Spanish she didn't understand. This too was part of her fantasy, that until she learned Spanish better she could maintain the mystery in Bonita's honeyed words. It didn't even matter a great deal what she said; the sound of that voice alone could spark arousal in her. What a fox. What a vixen. What a muchacha.

"Now let me see you play with yourself with your toy," Bonita's pic requested.

Another wave crashed over Laura, washing her in searing lust. Her pussy agreed.

You heard her! Jam it in! Turn it on! I'm hungry! I'm hungry!!

So Laura put the action on hold to grab the vibrildo, and also to find a different picture of Bonita to jill to. She scrolled through some more till she saw it. She brought it to full screen and turned the toy on herself.

"Now then...where were we?" she asked the new pic.

"I believe you were about to have sex with yourself while I watched."

Laura's cunt shot a spurt of pre-cum.

"That's...that's right, I was."

She opened herself up, and fed the kitty. A sharp gasp followed, and her pussy widened to take it all in. Here came her cue. She winced, braced herself and started it up on low speed.

The vibrildo purred and hummed inside, and her by now raging libido did the same. The elbow on which she propped herself gave way, and she collapsed. Her head flew back, whapping in the mattress. She knew Bonita would be pleased. She rolled on her back, flipped the toy to its next setting, gave her digits another lick, reached under the hood and circled her fragile yet burning, bulging clit.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" she screamed, as the clitoral contact set her aflame. Holy hell, she did her best to think. Bonita had to be liking this, wherever she was right now. Laura presumed she was at home, but then again, she hadn't wanted to go back home from the library that first night. She had this pic enlarged to fit her screen, but a notification would still flash if and when Bonita accepted her request. She was eagerly waiting, but this was a great way to pass the time.

Hood up, she slipped the stimulator underneath and activated it. Her head tilted straight back as the bolts of lusty lightning tore through her. She screamed over and over, whipping her head and hair, toes curling, legs spastically kicking and thrashing. She couldn't look up at the screen anymore, but it was okay; she had Bonita's exquisite image firm in her mind now. For all she knew, Bonita could've accepted her friend request, and the screen saver taken over. She had no way of discerning how much time elapsed.

The clit stimulator danced on her, incessantly ringing her doorbell. The vibrator wiggled inside, literally buzzing her into oblivion. It felt like laser beams shooting off in her cunt. Now with her right paw again unoccupied, she ground her nipples into the palm, wishing she could suck her own girl parts. She loved having her tits and clit sucked. But her mouth was already too busy shrieking for the almighty release. It couldn't be much longer now, she thought, blasting through the heavens. Her pussy was swollen, maroon, drenched, and singeing hot. Her cum was ready to burst right through its floodgates, which were being shot down by the laser beams. She was on fire, perspiration raining off her brow and face. She writhed desperately on the bed, being still watched by Bonita's magnificent eyes. She couldn't wait. She couldn't stand it anymore. She needed the orgasm. NOW.