Imperfect Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Laura wasn't ready to surrender to the night yet. Now that Bon-Bon had worked such a magic spell on her—and wanted Laura to do whatever she wanted to her anyway—she felt compelled to bring Bonita directly up to heaven with her. So she decided to do something to the chica she'd always wished she could do to herself.

"...I've decided to do something to you I've always wished I could do to myself."

Lying on her side gazing at her, Bonita's eyes widened.

"Oh, my...I hope I like it."

"Oh, I'd feel pretty safe guessing you will."

Bonnie smiled, her lady parts tingling. "What is it?"

"Well..." Laura grunted, waving her limbs in the air to get herself upright. "I think it's more fun to show than tell."

So she strode to the foot of the bed, gently took Bonnie's ankles and urged her to the center, on her back. She then separated Bonnie's legs to either side and climbed in between, lowering to her tummy.

"Now why don't'cha go ahead and close your eyes, wifey...and I'll take you to heaven."

"Mmm..." Bonita shut her eyes, smiled and folded her arms up around the pillow under her head. She loved it already.

Laura began by fingering her slit, assessing the present situation as far as moisture and swelling went. She could tell Bonnie was revved up and red as a beet without even looking at her. She opened her, exposing her clit and insides, and went in for a first lick. She slicked her tongue from bottom to top, taking care to give her clitty special lingual attention. Bonita moaned, squeezing the sides of her pillow, and pushed her head further back. "Diiiiios míííííío..." she rasped.

Like that, bridey? Laura thought, administering more licks. That feel good?

Bonnie's cunt was so wet it would've been impossible to tell if Laura'd been licking her or not. She went categorically wild with desire. Her musty, saline Misscharge collected on Laura's tongue. Her heels bounced on the mattress. She shouted to the ceiling. Laura held her ajar with one paw, tonguing her around the clit, squishing unoccupied fingers in her swollen crimson pussy. She took considerable flattery in Bonnie's red blotched labia and explosive reactions. She smacked the bed with her palms and fists, yelling out some words Laura understood and some she didn't. All Laura could see looking up were her heaving tits and the underside of her chin.

Bonita felt as if magic were dancing over her every inch. Laura was about to shoot her as if from a cannon. She was moments from erupting, being propelled out of the stratosphere like the most aerodynamic human cannonball. Laura slipped a few digits in, trying to reach her wife's g-spot as well. She took her clit in her mouth, not unlike Bonnie'd done her boobs, and sucked.

Lightning struck her. Fireworks and stars detonated over her. Bonita came, as fiercely as she'd ever cum before in her life, even if she didn't jill off or scratch her record as frequently as some. It was surreal. It felt so magical and other-worldly, she couldn't believe it. The events of the entire last two months flashed in her mind over and over and over again: meeting Laura, falling for her, having Laura enamored of her back, coming so perilously close to deportation, then having her guardian angel save her, and finally proceeding to make such perfect love to her now, these wondrous twilight hours. Fate had finally started treating her right again.

Life was good. Ironically, she could've died the world's happiest mujer, if she didn't want to live forever with Laura McCollum.

Laura was so elated and joyful, part of her didn't even want to wash her sheets. Part of her wanted to keep the pussy tracks in them as a reminder of their incredible first romp as a married couple. She'd probably still launder them eventually. They'd have more nights like this; they could always make love magic again. She did, however, see it necessary to wash her hands and face.

The smoke cleared, leaving a drained, dazed Bonita McCollum lying inert in the bed, fast asleep, an adorable treat for her betrothed to find returning from the john. Her hostess picked up the comforter, climbed back up into bed, covered them with the blanket and took Bonnie around the torso to hold and snuggle.

Ah, Laura thought, her princess having fallen to tranquil serene slumber. She didn't know how Bonita'd react to what she was thinking, and there was no need to say it out loud. She just thought, I can't think of a happier, more perfect ending.

Ending? she imagined Bonnie replying. Ending to what?...You're not divorcing me now, are you?

Oh, no, of course not... she pretended to answer. Nothing. 'S just the way I think. You know how much I love books and stories and stuff. But I mean...honey, who knows? Maybe, just maybe...someone'll write a story all about us one day!