Imperfect Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark, and the streetlights were off, but Laura stood close enough to view her exposed skin, and her lovely perked-up nipples courtesy of the cold weather. When the bra came down, she clapped her mittened hands.

"Ooooh-weeee!" she celebrated. "'Atta girl! Take it off! Take it all off!"

Finally, all Bonnie had left was her panties. While Laura was enjoying her little show, she didn't really want to make Bonita suffer any longer than she had to, so she gave her next direction, offering a Lifesaver.

"Now get down on your knees, and propose to me again," she told her, handing her the ring-shaped candy. "For real this time."

Ho, boy, thought Bonita. She wants a real proposal. Guess I'd better whip up a pretty good little speech, and do it fast. Well, she could see how this would prove her feelings for Laura. All she had to do was rely on those feelings, and let her honest emotions out.

"Okay." She knelt naked on the blanket. She looked back, forth and around them, more or less as a precaution, and began.

"Laura Stephanie McCollum...I know we haven't known each other quite that long. But-but I've...I-I've known you long enough to let my heart speak to you for me. I never dreamed that if I found someone like you, she might possibly feel the same way about me, and after such a short time. But I've learned that's not how true love works. It's...it's not about time. It's-it's about the feelings and devotion two people have for each other, that grow and blossom at each couple's pace. For me..."

She shook her head yet again, starting indeed to tear up. "...For me, Laura, I can't even believe how quickly my love and adoration for you have come into form. This has been the happiest month and a half of my life...and now I just don't think I can bear to live the rest of my life being any less happy than this. Laura...mi cariña, mi novia, mi amor...to this day, you already mean the world to me. Honey..."

She took Laura's hand and slipped the Lifesaver on her finger.

"...I adore you, treasure you, and can no longer live without you. Will you make me the happiest chica in America—and the rest of the world..." She sniffled as her voice cracked.

"...And be my wife?"

Laura was so touched she wanted to cry along with her. She brushed and wiped at her eyes with her free hand. "Wow," she murmured.

Bonita's eyes widened up at her. "Is that a ¿sí?"

"Well...have you been a good girl this year?"

"Laura Claus, I have been the best girl ever."

Laura waited another moment and nodded. "Well, I believe you, Bon-Bon. That speech was incredible.

"So...yes. You've convinced me, darling. Yes. I'll marry you."

Bonita became so ecstatic, she scrambled to her (bare) feet and threw her arms around Laura. She didn't even bother to put her clothes back on first. Her chill-stiffened nipples pressed snugly into Laura's tits. Not expecting this, Laura enjoyed it as quite the treat it was.

"Oooh! Nice!" she giggled. "Okay, now get dressed and let's warm you up, fiancée. Welcome back to America."

Bonnie started sobbing all over Laura all over again.

*****

¡Comodín! ¡Verde! ¡Uno!

second half of December 2016

Bonita's timing was fortunate. It would take another week and change to get all the necessary accoutrement: license, rings, bouquet, dresses, officiant, et cetera. As special an occasion as it was, the girls were pressed for time, and beating the calendar remained most important. While they could've used a few more days, they thought they could pull it off. The library itself seemed the most appropriate venue to perform the ceremony. The lasses had met and spent most of their time together here, and both loved it.

Preparation turned into Hectic Hour. It wasn't often December was spent rushing for something that had nothing to do with retail stores, gift wrapping or decorations. So now Laura and Bonnie had two big days to get ready for. Luckily, the library was not exactly Toys 'Я' Us. So Laura cashed in a chunk of her vacation time, even though she still spent a lot of it in the building with her co-workers. The other librarians helped the girls prepare where they could, which was vastly appreciated. And with fewer obligations, Bonita ran about and did whatever else Laura needed, very glad to be given such purpose. She got her supplies and food, took her Christmas gifts to be wrapped, gassed her car, and in her leftover time transferred things from her apartment to Laura's.

The gals would not be able to wed before Christmas Eve. So to avoid getting too close to either Christmas or New Year's, Laura suggested they go for the 28th. Or 29th. The two holidays were always exactly one week apart, she explained to Bonnie. So they could have up to a three-day buffer on either side. Since Bonita was on her own family-wise, Laura took her to meet her family on the 24th and 25th, and back to her apartment each night. They slept together, but thought they could hold off on having sex until getting married. Their time was very valuable, and they didn't want to fritter it on hanky-whoopie-panky.

They took time out for the library's Secret Santa. Laura'd drawn the name of a special collections librarian, Jacob Warner, so she gave him a package of brain-building toys for his kids to play with. Her name was drawn by her customer service associate Gary, who gave her a mug with her name on it. Unbeknownst to Laura and Bonnie, the rest of the staff chipped in and got them a set of china for a wedding gift. It was a surprise, something they hadn't asked for or expected. It was already Christmas, and they didn't want to be greedy by registering for additional presents. They had enough to deal with already—but were very appreciative of the china.

Bonita started realizing all the bonuses that came with bagging herself a new bride when Laura also took her to her parents' house for Christmas. Bonnie met her future in-laws, who'd be coming to the library three days later for their union. Lucky for the girls, the McCollums found her just adorable. A few family members were concerned and skeptical about the whole arrangement, but Laura and Bonita assured them they were marrying because they were in love, not just so Bonnie could stay.

Finally, the 28th arrived. Laura's supervisors asked her to work today, and then the next day she could be off. It was fine by the girls, as they had the unique idea to wed at the stroke of midnight. So once the clock struck ten, the library would again close normal business. But similar to Pagemaster Day, everyone was welcome to stay for the wedding. So Laura worked a regular shift from noon to ten, and her beaming bride-to-be ran out to grab them dinner. She turned in her normal day's work, though pretty much all the customers she helped took note of how jazzed she was. She must have explained to a couple dozen individuals, "I'm getting married at midnight! And you can stay, or come back and celebrate with us if you want!"

She couldn't wait. Usually her workdays went by relatively quickly because she loved her job and helping her customers so much. Today, was, interminable. Every time she looked at the clock, it was moving too slow. C'mon, c'mon, c'mooooooon! she urged. Today of all days for the clock to take its sweet, sweet time. What nerve.

Bonita was a bit more on the nervous side, just hoping everything went well, and felt they could use a light supper. So she picked them up a couple of watercress sandwiches. This left Laura just a few hours' work. When the clock's little paw finally crept its way up to the double digits, Laura clocked herself out, and trotted off with Bonnie to start getting ready.

*****

Hasta que la muerte nos separe

Wednesday, December 28th, 2016, 11:40 p.m.

The main front hall was all set. The Christmas lights were activated to double as decoration. The officiant stood at front, holding her (non-library) book. Beside her was a Juniper Library assistant with a laptop, displaying the NIST central standard time to the second. On either side, a couple dozen chairs were arranged facing inward, between which the brides would process. Inside the rec room, Laura and Bonita waited for their cue. They looked immaculate in their matching veiled dresses. And their hearts were pounding. They might have been nervous about seeing each other prior to the ceremony, if either was superstitious in the least.

"Oh my gosh, sweetie, isn't this cool??" whispered Laura. "We're gonna time this out so we have two anniversaries!"

"I'm just so happy to be marrying you, mi amor," Bonita gushed back. "Nothing could be cooler to me."

Laura's co-workers had gussied up as well. Her pal and associate Tabby Weeks opened the rec room door for them. They had no instruments, so they played a recording. The brides rose and filed out barefoot, holding onto the bouquet together, to the crowd's audible approval. Their hearts went on slamming in their chests, even though not much could go wrong past this point.

Then again, perhaps the ceremony wasn't the part they were so excited about. They reached the ministress and timekeeper. Everyone, including the officiant and fiancées, had one eye on the clock monitor. This would have to be strategically paced out.

11:55: "Dearly beloved," began the ministress. "We are gathered here this evening to join two lovely young ladies in holy matrimony: Laura Stephanie McCollum...and Bonita Inez Ortega. On such wondrous occasions as this, we are reminded that we never know under what exciting and fantastic circumstances love may find us. Love, our friends, is universal, elusive, and powerful. While convention may dictate otherwise, true love is never wrong. And it can happen to all of us in the blink of an eye." She paused to check the time.

11:56: "May I have the rings, please?" Jewelry on their digits, they were ready to launch in. The ministress went slow and steady.

11:57: "Do you, Laura Stephanie McCollum...take Bonita Inez Ortega...as your lawfully wedded wife...to have and to hold...in sickness and in health...to love, honor and cherish...forever and ever...till death do you part?"

"I do."

11:58: "Do you, Bonita Inez Ortega...take Laura Stephanie McCollum...as your lawfully wedded wife...to have and to hold...in sickness and in health...to love, honor and cherish...forever and ever...till death do you part?"

"I so do."

The librarians and guests chuckled.

11:59: "If anyone objects to this union...its participants kindly request you step outside, and well out of earshot...so that your objection may go unheard, and invalidated."

The crowd laughed louder and applauded. The last minute was half over.

"So by this officially licensed contract...witness born by the Juniper Library...and the power vested in me by the state of Minnesota..."

She paused to turn to the assistant, who addressed the audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please start the countdown to midnight."

They'd explained this procedure beforehand to the guests, who announced the final seconds, just as they would three nights later.

"Ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four..."

The officiant raised her voice, overlapping the countdown. "I now pronounce you..."

"...Three...two..." "...Wife..."

"...One..." "...And..."

12:00: "...Wife! You may kiss!"

Laura and Bonita lifted each other's veils, embraced, locked lips and started hopping up and down on their toes, hearing the applause behind them. They concluded their first married kiss, counted to three, wound up together and flung the bouquet.

"Congratulations once more," called the ministress, no longer needing to pace her speech. "To Laura Stephanie McCollum and Bonita Inez Ortega, sworn into wedlock on the 28th—and 29th—of December, 2016!"

Still jumping in the air, the brides instantly kissed again. They felt it happen in slow motion, as the applause behind them faded.

"Te quiero, mi amor," Bonnie whispered, tilting her face to kiss her two inches higher.

"Aw...te quiero too, wifey. I...

"Bonnie...are you nibbling on my nose??"

"...I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. It was just begging me to."

"You are so silly. And I love it."

*****

La noche grande

Thursday, December 29th, 2016, 12:24 a.m.

Laura and Bonita McCollum departed after the waving and congratulations from their friends. Laura drove them back to what was now their apartment, left paw on the wheel, right being held gingerly in both Bonita's. Again, their hearts were going like gangbusters.

"Oh my gosh..." Laura giddily declared. "We're really about to do this, Mrs. McCollum. Oh, that sounds so sexy to say."

Bonnie blushed. "Esposa...I'm nervous."

Laura gave her cheek a tender caress. "Don't worry, baby. I love you. It's gonna be wonderful. And now you get to see me naked too."

Bonita did like the sound of that very much. She followed Laura to the bedroom, where they dropped their wedding dresses and stepped out. This reduced them to their skivvies. And eager though they were, they were still chilly, and thought they'd keep their underwear on for the time being, at least till they inevitably warmed up.

Laura climbed up onto the bed first, arching like a cat, giving Bonita a nice view of her round ass and the bottoms of her feet. For some reason, Bonnie wanted to tickle them—her soles and her tushie. But she resisted, figuring there'd be plenty of time. And...there would, she realized. Suddenly...it all sank in: the feeling of having her true love so marvelously returned, the way her angel had rescued her from being banished from the country...they'd just have to meet with the DHS and demonstrate that it was a legit, true union. And as much as they'd gotten to know one another, and as genuine and binding as their love was, Bonita saw little cause for alarm in that.

Besides, this wasn't the time to think about it. She had a blissful new shared life to begin. Who knew; as generous and loving a person as Laura was, she'd probably take her on a honeymoon. This made her somewhat leery—the prospect of leaving the country, even if she could come back—but at least this way she'd have her beloved with her. As Laura stretched out in her—their—bed, turned back to her and held out her arms, Bonnie again felt tears come to her eyes. She joined, slipping into Laura's embrace and reciprocating.

Her wife heard her sniffle.

"Bonnie?...Sweetie?...Are you crying?"

"I am," she confessed. "I can't help it. You really have made me the happiest girl on Earth."

Laura smiled adoringly. "Aw..." She kissed her tears. "My pleasure. And, speaking of pleasure..."

The next kiss fell upon Bonita's lips. She closed her moist eyes to settle in and enjoy. Their paws set to motion, fondling and caressing. Fuzzy warmth generated, spreading around both bodies like two invisible sleeping bags. Their lips opened, inviting the tongues in on the fun. They danced together, sumptuously tasting one another. Laura felt Bonita christen her ear and jaw with her fingertips. She did the same. Neither wanted the kiss to end, but after a spell they could no longer breathe through their noses. They detached.

Pant, pant. "Wow," Bonnie assessed.

"Yeah," a similarly breathless Laura agreed. She reached around to unfasten her own bra.

"So, eh," she heard her bride begin to ask. "Should I be...on the...bottom or top? If that's not too personal to ask," Bonita quickly added.

"'Too personal'?" Laura chuckled. "Honeybun, we're married."

There was that swell of love rushing her again. "Right, right," Bonnie nodded. "Okay, well...I know a lot of girls like to be on top. But believe it or not, I kinda prefer the bottom. It makes me feel, y'know...protected. And..."

She shyly looked away, turning pink in the cheeks once more.

"...I guess I kinda want you to do anything you want to me."

Laura's pussy dampened through her panties.

"Hmm. Well, I'm...sure I could bring something to mind..."

She dropped her bra, delighting Bonita with the sight of her naked breasts. Bonnie squealed. Something impulsive within her abruptly took over. Despite her submissive nature she'd just described to Laura, she suddenly very much wished to take some initiative. She nosedove into Laura's bare chest, freed her hands, seized her lovely right 35B with both, lipped the nip and began sucking. Laura gasped in surprise, as an ember of sizzle lit inside her. Bonita grinned around her nipple, found one of Laura's legs with her own leg, entwined gams, and massaged her ankle with her toes. In another moment, she felt Laura's nipple twitch and stiffen to life in her mouth. Laura moaned, let her eyes flutter shut and hugged Bonnie's head, running her digits through her hair.

"Oh God, honey, I love that," Bonita heard the sultry, aroused voice from above. She traced her right fingertips around Laura's left areola. Her left nipple was also already hard, which surprised Bonnie a bit more than it should've. But she wanted to make this the best night of Laura's life. So she reached down as well with her left hand, and started to massage Laura's inner thigh.

Laura shrieked, almost hurting her beautiful bride's ears. Bonita felt her reach under her arms and squeeze her own boobs. Hot pleasure attacked them both. Bonnie reached between Laura's legs, grasped her ass to draw them in closer, and scissor-humped her. They began to rock the bed, sending vigorous waves through the mattress. Laura leaned down, kissed the top of Bonnie's head and inhaled the scent of her hair. After a few more tit gropes, she wanted to feel them skin to skin, so she reached around to undo her bra.

She fumbled a bit in her passionate throes, but Bonnie reached back to help. Both bras off, they lost hardly any more time ditching their increasingly damp panties. And before she even knew it, Laura had a beautiful new naked wife in her bed. They reembraced, nuzzled, kissed, and commenced to rubbing each other's pussies. All of a sudden, the bedroom grew much hotter.

"Ay, me encanta esto," Bonita groaned.

"Whatever you said, I think I can safely say me too," Laura helplessly whimpered.

Bonnie looked up at her, while burrowing her fingers deeper into Laura's cunt. She kissed her cheek and nose.

"I said I love this, sweetheart."

"OHHHHGOD..." Laura exulted. She returned the favor, trying to get up inside and manually love Bonita as well.

Gasp. "I adore you, esposa."

"Oh, my...I...I adore you too, Bonnie."

They went crazy together before much longer, ramming and jilling one another like mad. Just as with Laura alone last month, their moans elevated to full-blown screeches. She hadn't been ready to tell Bonita how she'd so vociferously masturbated to her that night, but was sure there'd be plenty of time later. But in this moment, her thoughts were fixed elsewhere. She opened her watery eyes to lock with Bonnie's, just as she felt Bonnie reach her petite hand up far enough to nail her g-spot.

Caught unawares, Laura lost total control and flailed straight down on her back. She screamed through an entirely unforeseen orgasm, as the stunned and amazed Bonita rapidly coaxed her essence out. Neither could believe it; Bonnie'd made her cum, just like that.