Impregnating my Sister-N-Law Ch. 04

Story Info
Impregnating my Sister-n-Law.
7.2k words
4.37
225.7k
186

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we knew it, Yasmine's and my week together was half over. We had discovered that we really liked living together and that we probably should have been married to each other instead of our spouses. Yasmine and I truly love each other and love being together. We also discovered we have more in common that we do with our spouses, but we can't change that, so we'll take what we can get and make the absolute most of the time we do have together.

Yasmine and I woke up Wednesday morning and started our day with a couple hours of intense sex. She has discovered she really likes sitting on my cock, because in that position my cocks penetrates her deeper than any other position. Her orgasms are extremely intense when I'm completely buried inside her cunt. Plus when I cum, I shoot all my cum directly on her ovaries. That's why I got her pregnant so quickly. I was drowning her egg in cum. There was no way she couldn't have gotten pregnant.

We ate breakfast naked and then I went outside on the back patio and put all the loungers together and covered them with blankets, making an outside bed for us. We went outside and crawled under the covers and continued our sex. We eventually fell asleep again in each other's arms and just enjoyed being a couple. It all felt so natural that we became very comfortable being with each other. I don't think I've ever been this comfortable even with her sister.

We woke up a couple hours later and Yasmine climbed on top of me and rode me till I dumped another load of cum deep inside her. As soon I my hot load covered her ovaries, she exploded all over my cock. We lay there and kissed passionately for about 30 minutes.

"Mike, let's have Candida over again tonight."

"REALLY?"

"Yeah! I want to fuck her really good again, but this time I want to be on top of her and then fuck her doggie style while she gives you a blowjob. I love forcing her to have an orgasm and she hates that I have that much control over her. I just love fucking her like the bitch whore she is."

"OK! What time do you want her here?"

"NOW! She's going to join us here and we're going to use and abuse her for a while. OH! Tell her to come naked."

"Damn! You really do like humiliating her don't you?"

"You bet I do!"

I grabbed the phone and dialed.

"Hey, Candida!"

"What the fuck do you want now?"

"Come over right now and come naked."

I hung up before she could say anything in protest. About 10 minutes later there was a frantic pounding on the door.

"YOU FUCKERS ARE COMPLETELY SICK! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME COME NAKED!"

Yasmine snuck up behind and grabbed a handful of Candida's hair and pulled her outside to the patio.

"Get your slutty ass under the covers. I want to fuck you for a while and Mike wants a good suck job again."

"I'm not just some piece of meat you can do whatever you want with at anytime of the day or night."

"OH FUCK YES YOU ARE! You ate my pussy so good the other night and I want a repeat today."

"I'm not eating your slutty cum filled cunt again you pregnant whore!"

Yasmine jumped on top of Candida and started yanking her hair, hitting her and pulling her nipples as hard as she could. It was quite a sight to watch. It didn't take Candida long to cry uncle. Yasmine rolled Candida on her back and immediate sat on her face.

"Listen you cunt whore. You eat my cum filled pussy good and make me cum all over your face. You're going drink every drop of my pussy juice when I cum on your face and then I'm going to fuck the hell out of you with my big strap-on and make you cum like the whore you are. Mike's going to tape it all for me."

Candida couldn't talk with Yasmine sitting on her face. As a matter of fact, she could barely breath. Yasmine was grinding her pussy into Candida's face hard. It was pretty amazing watching Yasmine fuck Candida's face hard and fast. I was getting extremely horny and wanted to participate, so I put my video camera on a stand.

I got between Candida's legs and slid my index and middle fingers all the way up her cunt and started finger fucking her hard. She started squirming hard and almost threw Yasmine off, but Yasmine grabbed Candida's hair again and regained her balance. The more I finger fucked Candida, the wetter she got. As I pulled my fingers out, they were literally dripping with her pussy juice. Then I had a great idea. With my fingers being so well lubricated with her pussy juice, I rammed my index finger back up her pussy hole and my middle finger up her asshole. Both fingers were buried in her and she started to scream into Yasmine's pussy.

Here I was finger fucking both of Candida's holes and she was desperately trying to get them out. She kept screaming into Yasmine's pussy and the vibration had a very positive impact on Yasmine. She was already on the verge of cumming and I watched her grab Candida's hair and start to fuck the hell out of her face. Sure enough, Yasmine exploded all over Candida's and as she did I started ramming both fingers in to Candida as hard and fast as I could. She couldn't take anymore either and exploded all over my hand.

"You eat my pussy so good you cunt. Here's your bonus."

I was completely shocked as I watch Yasmine start pissing all over Candida's face. Her pee soaked Candida's face and hair and Candida started fighting hard to get Yasmine off her. Yasmine held on tight till the last drop of pee was out and then got off Candida. Candida came up fucking pissed off. Pardon the pun.

"YOU DISGUSTING WHORE BITCH!!! HOW DARE YOU PISS ALL OVER ME!!! I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS FOR THAT!!!"

I grabbed Candida by the hair and went and literally threw her in the pool to clean up.

"Rinse off you cunt. I'm sick and tired of you fighting Yasmine. I'm releasing all your videos tonight to the whole family and on the Internet. You can kiss your good life goodbye forever."

"OH GOD NO!!! PLEASE MIKE, NO!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST DON'T RELEASE THEM! I'LL LOSE EVERYTHING!!!"

"YES!!! You will. Tell you what. I'll give you one more chance. Yasmine's pussy is cover in pussy juice, cum and piss. Go lick her clean and make her cum again all over your face. Oh, don't forget to lick her asshole really good too. You also need to tell her how good she tastes and that you'll eat her pussy anytime she wants and she can fuck you with her strap-on anytime she wants. GOT IT?"

Yasmine couldn't hear what I was telling Candida, so she was a little shocked when Candida walked over to her and told her she was sorry and wanted to lick her pussy clean and make her cum again. Yasmine just looked over at me and smiled. She climbed back on the bed, leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs wide open.

"OK SLUT! CLEAN ME ALL UP!"

Candida went to town licking Yasmine's pussy. I watched as Candida performed an expert cunt and ass licking on Yasmine. Then I had another great idea.

"Yasmine, sit on my cock facing our cunt whore. I want her to lick and eat you while my cock is buried deep inside you."

"That's a very hot idea Mike."

Yasmine looked at Candida.

"And I want you to play with and suck on Mike's balls while you eat my pussy. I want you to make him explode in my pussy and fill me full of hot sticky cum. You can clean me up after he does. Understand?"

"Yes."

I got under Yasmine and she slid her dripping pussy down on my shaft. She felt so amazing wrapped around my cock. She slid up and down my shaft a few times to get my cock deep inside her.

"Fuck you feel good inside me baby. I love your fat cock buried in my pussy. Ok Candida, go to work. Your job is to make us both cum hard and then to clean us both us. Go!"

I felt Candida's chin touch my balls as she started to lick Yasmine's pussy. Shortly thereafter, she moved down and licked my balls.

"FUCK, I'M NOT GOING TO LAST LONG BABY!!!"

"That's ok, I want feel your hot cum fill me up and the I want to feel Candida's tongue licking it out of my pussy."

Candida grabbed my balls and started pulling and squeezing them as she licked Yasmine's pussy. She then took my balls in her mouth and that was the end. I erupted deep inside Yasmine and shot so much cum in her it was coming out around my cock.

"Lick his cum up Candida. Don't miss a drop. Eat all that yummy cum."

As she licked it up, she kept licking Yasmine's clit and sent her off into an eruption.

"FUCKING SHIT!!! GO CANDIDA, LICK ALL MY PUSSY JUICE AND HIS CUM UP!!! MAKE ME CUM FUCKING HARD!!!"

All I heard was Candida slurping as she was trying her best to lick up all the pussy juice and cum dripping out around my cock. She licked my balls again and I could swear I shot a second load into Yasmine's cunt. Yasmine was almost screaming from her orgasm and through it all Candida kept licking and swallowing. Yasmine finally slid off me and my cock was drenched in her pussy juice and globs of my cum.

Without even a second thought, Candida swallowed my cock and started sucking and licking it clean. While she did she grabbed my balls and I shot a load of cum down her throat. I almost passed out from my three consecutive orgasms. I've never experienced that before in my life and it was indescribable. I just lay there motionless and Candida finished cleaning my cock and then buried her face in Yasmine's cunt and with in a minute or two Yasmine had another screaming orgasm all over Candida's face. Yasmine went into what I would call sex crazy mode.

"Fuck you eat my gooey pussy so good. Get on your hands and knees right now! It's time I fuck you into unconsciousness with my big strap-on."

Candida didn't even argue. She got on her hands and knees, spread her legs open and let Yasmine bury her huge dildo deep into her wet cunt. Yasmine was ramming it in hard and Candida was fucking her back with all her might. I still couldn't move, so I just lay there and watched them fuck. Candida was getting close to cumming when Yasmine stuck her index finger in her mouth to get it really wet and then shoved it up Candida's asshole. Candida screamed and then exploded all over Yasmine. I mean it was like there was a faucet inside Candida's cunt and someone turned in on full blast. Candida collapsed on the bed and Yasmine on top of her with her dildo still inside Candida. Yasmine had just enough strength to pull out of Candida, roll her over on her back and mount her again. They started kissing and tongue fucking each other's mouth. Within a short time all three of us were asleep and woke up about three hours later.

"Candida, I really love fucking you and have decided that I want you as my very own personal slut. You will let me fuck you anytime, anywhere and anyway I want. You will also lick my pussy clean every time Mike fucks me, unless of course we're trying to get pregnant again, which I'm sure we will. However, in doing so, I'm not letting Mike have his fun which isn't fair to him, so I've found a way to get him his very own slut too."

"Uuummm, baby? I really like the way Candida drains my cock every time she sucks me off."

"I know babe and the person I've picked will give you just as good of a blowjob as Candida."

"Oh yeah? Who?"

"Sophia, Candida's little sister."

"NO FUCKING WAY YOU CUNT WHORE! YOU LEAVE MY SISTER OUT OF THIS MESS! YOU TOUCH HER AND I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!"

"OH MY GOD! That's the greatest idea I've ever heard! Why didn't I think of that?"

"NO!!! NO FUCKING WAY!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"

"Well, I guess I'll just send my friends over to her house and let them have some fun with her. If I can't have her, then I know they would enjoy having her."

"NO!!! GOD PLEASE NO!!! LEAVE HER ALONE MIKE!!! THEY WILL HURT HER BAD!!!"

Candida was balling her eyes out at this point. She was almost hysterical at the thought of my abusing her sister.

"I tell you what Candida. I'll give you a choice. You either let my five friends come over and have a few hours of fun with you or you help us set your sister up to become my slut. Which do you choose?"

"OH MY GOD!!! NOT THEM AGAIN!!! I CAN'T TAKE THAT AGAIN! THEY'LL WILL HURT ME REALLY BAD!!!"

"Yes!!! They probably will, but it'll be for your sister. Which is it going to be? We need to know NOW!"

"You can have my sister, you fucking sick bastard."

"You are a fucking cunt whore! Selling out your own sister. I'm going to fuck you up the ass with my dildo and rip you it open. Bend over and beg me to fuck your slutty ass with my dildo. BEG ME SLUT!!!"

Candida was losing it. Being force to set up her little sister was just too much. We were finally breaking Candida's fighting spirit. She was succumbing to our control and now willing to even give up her sister to make life easier for herself. She begged Yasmine not to fuck her ass.

"Please you can fuck my pussy all you want, just don't fuck my ass with that huge dildo. You can fuck my pussy as long as you want and with anything you want, just not my ass, PLEASE!"

"OK! Bend over and beg for it."

"Please Yasmine. Fuck my wet pussy with your big dildo. Fuck me good and hard. My pussy wants your dildo deep inside. Fuck me like a dirty slut. Fuck my cunt till I cum all over your big dildo. I promise I'll fuck it really good."

Yasmine and I just looked at each other and smiled. She now had herself a very willing slut whore to use whenever she wanted. Candida had given up the fight and surrendered to Yasmine's control. The family bitch was now nothing more than a slutty pussy to fuck whenever Yasmine wanted. She got behind Candida, bent her over and rammed her dildo up Candida's cunt. Candida just bent over and took it. After a few minutes, Yasmine slid two fingers up Candida's ass and Candida's pussy exploded. Yasmine kept ramming Candida with her dildo till Candida just collapsed on the bed from exhaustion. Yasmine just rolled her over on her back and then mounted her again. She fucked the shit out of Candida until Candida's pussy exploded one more time. Candida just lay there; legs spread wide open, almost lifeless except for her body twitching every once in a while. What a beautiful sight!

"Candida, what's your sisters phone number?"

She just gave me her number and I gave Sophia a call. I told her I was looking for someone to watch my son while my wife and I went out and that her sister Candida said she might be interested. Sophia said she would, so I asked her to come over tonight to discuss it in more detail. Sophia agreed to come over about 5:00 pm. I couldn't wait. I told Yasmine and she was very excited.

"How are you going to do it?"

"I'm not sure. Part of me just wants to rip her clothes off and rape her, but I don't think that'll work with Sophia. I'll have to be more strategic. I think the best way is to give her a spiked drink that will lower her defenses and make her more willing to accept my advances. All I know is, I'm going to let Candida watch me fuck her sister."

"Let her watch you impregnate her sister."

"Yasmine! I don't want Sophia to have my baby. You know you're the only one I want having my babies."

"I know baby, but I know enough about Sophia that it's going to take you raping her pregnant to break her. Her and her boyfriend are planning on getting married and although she's not a virgin, she's been waiting till they get married to have sex, so he can get her pregnant. If you rape her pregnant, she'll consider herself ruined and be yours forever."

"Fuck Yasmine! You're almost as diabolical as I am."

"That's how much I love you and hate Candida and her family. They are all drunks and her little sister is going to make a great slut for you. She'll be tight and naive and she'll break easy if we do it right."

"Ok. So we have our plan."

Five o'clock rolled around and the doorbell rang. I looked over at Candida and she was emotionless. We had really broken her good.

"Candida, you need to act very normal around your sister or I will really hurt her. Got it?"

She shook her head yes and Yasmine took her to the kitchen to sit at the counter. As I went to answer the door I saw Yasmine slide her tongue down Candida's throat and give her a big kiss. Candida automatically responded by kissing Yasmine back. I got a hard-on just watching. Then I went to the door.

"Hi Sophia, thank you so much for coming over."

"No problem. I appreciate you calling. My boyfriend and I are planning on getting married soon, so the extra money will really help."

"That's great. Come on in. Your sister's here too."

"Oh. OK!"

Sophia came over in a short tight white dress that was low-cut enough to show off her big boobs. They were definitely bigger than Candida's and I just wanted to pull them out and start sucking on them right there. As we walked into the kitchen, I couldn't take my eyes off of Sophia's ass. I envisioned bending her over and fucking her tight ass as she screamed for me to stop. I think I almost came in my pants. My cock was steel hard again.

"Hi Yasmine. How are you? Hi sis."

Everyone said hi and chit chatted a bit. Candida was doing a pretty good job of acting normal. We weren't going to push her too hard in fear that she might just breakdown and start crying and go off the deep end. As everyone talked, I offered drinks and made everyone their desired concoction. I spiked Sophia's with a good amount of ecstasy so it would take effect as soon as possible. Within a few minutes I was giving everyone a second drink, spiking Sophia's again. We talked for about another 30 minutes and went through another round of drinks. Yasmine and I both noticed that Sophia demeanor had changed. She was acting very laid back and a little flirty.

I signaled Yasmine to take Candida back to the bedroom and get her ready for the show while I stayed with Sophia. I suggested we go sit on the couch and I had Sophia sit right next to me. She was so unaware of anything that she just willingly sat right next to me. I put my arm around her and started telling her how sexy she was and how much I loved her dress. She started talking about where she got it etc and that told me the drug was in full effect. I told her she had really nice tits and asked how big they were just to see if she'd object to me asking such a question. She kind of blushed, but then told me they were 34D.

"Are you wearing a push-up bra?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend likes me showing them off."

"I do too!"

"Do you let him touch them?"

"Sometimes when we're making out."

"Do you let him suck on your hard nipples?"

"Yes, he loves my big hard nipples."

"I bet they taste amazing. Are you a good kisser?"

"I think so."

"Can I kiss you? I just want to see."

"Uuummm. I guess that'd be ok."

We kissed and her lips were very soft and felt amazing against mine. She pulled back and blushed again.

"That was good, but can we try it again for a little longer."

"Ok."

This time we kiss longer and after a few seconds, I attempted to slide my tongue into her mouth. She opened up and let me in. Our tongues wrestled for a little bit and then I leaned her back on the couch and got more aggressive with my kissing. She went right along with it and was obviously beginning to lose control. As we kissed I reached up and grabbed one of her tits and massaged it through her clothing. She gasped in my mouth, but kept on kissing. In the mean time, Yasmine had stripped both her and Candida and were laying on the bed watching Sophia and me on the TV.

"Your tits feel amazing. You don't mind if I play with them while we kiss do you?"

"I guess it's ok. Just don't tell my boyfriend."

"He'll never know. I promise."

We continued our kissing and as we did, I lowered her dress straps and pulled her dress top down under her white push-up bra-covered tits. I now had Sophia on my sofa, making out with me with her dress top down and her bra-covered tits out in the open. I continued to fondle her tits through her bra and after a few minutes, got a little bolder.

12