All Comments on 'Impregnating my Sister-N-Law Ch. 04'

by ILuvRidingYasmin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You sick, disgusting fucker

This isn't erotica, this is an extended rape saga; why do you write such depraved crap, is it because you're an ugly little no-dick who couldn't get laid at a whore's wedding? Fuck off this site and go find a rape site to write for

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Too bad his wife wasn't able to join their tryst.

It would have been great if Yasmine and Sophia moved in with Mike and Mike's wife accepted the two women as Mike's breeding stock, having his children and making him happy in ways she couldn't.

Yasmine's family excepted Mike as Yasmine's husband and loved the babies she had with Mike, and took Sophia into the family as a sister to Yasmine and Mike's wife and loved Sophia's children as well.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get a fucking life.

Your "story" is just one long improbable sadistic rape fantasy. Why the fuck would anybody want to have this mindless insatiable and biologically improbable sexist pig anywhere near their bodies is a mystery. And, of course anybody who knew anything about human biology would know that this guy COULD NOT fuck so often and keep on spurting out HUGE LOADS of semen, I mean, like every half hour or so. Another idiotic belief of yours is that cocks and cunts don't get rubbed raw and sore after endless hours of fucking and sucking. He and his sluts would be bleeding after the first twelve hours.

And for fuck's sake, when somebody comes, they always EXPLODE! Learn some new words and don't keep describing every fuck session in the same mindless way. Sweet dreams, pathetic man.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
This was an exciting rape festival, I'm glad that it was just a story, though.

Sophia was an innocent who had her life ruined to a large extent by these two. Candida got what she deserved. Yasmine turned out to be cruel, too, especially where Sophia was concerned. I gave good ratings but this was a cruel, sadistic story. Try writing one with just ordinary sex or incest without the cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gross

The story got really gross at the end. What was done Candia and what he wanted to do to her sister. It could have stopped where the husband,wife and sister in law that he got preagnment and could have all wound up living together since his wife could not have sex and they all three loved each other. I did not finish the story.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs Work

You could have made this story a little more believable if you had did a little research. There is no way possible that any man can fuck as often as you describe nor can he continue to produce as much cum each time as you describe. And your plot has been used too many times already. The drugs, hidden cameras, blackmale, ect. I give you a 3 on this one for effort. Having said all that, I've got two sister in laws that I would love to fuck and knock their little fine asses up. One of my wife's brothers weighs about 400 lbs. so he's useless to his cute wife and the other one has a few " sweet" characteristics so I doubt that he can fuck his fine ass wife proper. I sure as hell could and fuck them both pregnant .

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
OMG

I have read all 4 chapters of this saga an read all of the comments, an I have noticed sum comments by others have said that this story is not realistic, that no-one can have as much sex as our main 2 characters did an cum as much as they did too, well whoever said stories had to be based in reality, with that said I still loved reading this story, for me the sex got me all hot an bothered, but there is no way would I ever rape anyone in real life, I just have too much empathy an feel others pain too much which is the biggest deterrent for me, besides if I was ever that hard up, I would just go to the nearest brothel an get relief that way, rated 5 Stars.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Nice Story

But there should be Yasmine's view and Candida & Sophia just to set the record straight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor Sophia

Sophia did nothing to deserve that treatment.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Sense

Ok so he basically rapes 3 women and carries on an affair with his wife's sister but wouldn't divorce her and marry Yasmine because he doesnt want to "hurt" her? WTF?!?! that Texas sized plot hole aside I still enjoyed the story except the whole rape of Sophia which was completely uncalled for but I guess the writer needed a 3 rape minimum in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

toxic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Justification to,cheat?

Bottom line you are a cheater and should have been castrated.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's impossible to shoot cum on a woman's ovaries, that's not the way a woman's body is made. You can't shoot sperm on an egg either, sperm has to swim on it's past the cervix to get to the egg, if an egg is there. I guess they don't teach health class the way they used to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous