Impregnating my Sister-N-Law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your tits feel so good Sophia. Can I take your bra off? I'd love to see your gorgeous tits. If you don't mind, that is."

"I'm not sure Mike. That may be too much."

"Your boyfriend with never know and besides, it's just harmless making out."

"Oh, ok, I guess it'll be ok."

I unhooked her bra and as I pulled it off, out came to of the most beautiful tits I'd ever seen. Now, they weren't even close to Yasmine's tits, but they were still very beautiful with large brown putty nipples. We went back to kissing and I started playing with her tits and nipples. As we played she started to squirm a little in her seat. I upped the intensity my play with and pulling on her hard nipples. They were obviously very sensitive. She started moaning into my mouth as we kissed. Just to test the waters, I put my hand on her knee and slowly started to slide it up between her legs. She closed her legs in resistance, but I whispered it'd be ok and she let go and opened them for me a little.

"Maybe we should slip your dress off so it doesn't get all wrinkled. It's a nice dress and I don't want it to get all messed up."

"That's a good idea. I'm meeting my boyfriend later and don't want it all messed up."

"I completely understand."

She lifted her ass off the couch and I slipped her dress down and off and laid it on the other couch. Sophia was wearing matching white thong panties that had a wet spot in the crouch. She was obviously getting turned on and so was I. I was pushing her to the limit now.

"Wow Sophia! Those are very sexy panties. I see they're getting wet so maybe we should take them off too. You don't want to go meet your boyfriend with wet panties do you?"

"No I don't. He wouldn't like that. He'd think I'd been playing around with someone else."

"Right, so let's get them off."

I grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down revealing a very clean-shaven pussy with very puffy and very wet pussy lips.

"You have an amazing body Sophia. It's not really fair that you are naked and I'm not. Let me take my clothes off too, so you're not the only one naked."

"Ok, but please don't tell my boyfriend."

"Not a word."

I stripped and then sat back down beside and we went back to kissing. I started feeling Sophia up all over and finally bent down and sucked one of her nipples. As I did, I took one of her hands and placed it on my hard cock. She started sliding it up and down my shaft. I worked one hand up between her legs and started massaging her wet pussy. She gasped and groaned and just leaned her head back and let me do as I wish. Her pussy became extremely wet, so I slid my middle finger between her wet lips and found her clit. Sophia jumped and within minutes exploded all over my fingers. She was in a daze so I picked her up and took her back to my bed. As I walked in, Yasmine was behind Candida, who was on all fours, fucking the hell out of her doggy style. Sophia was alert enough to see what was going on.

"CANDIDA!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

"I'm fucking the shit out of your sister's slutty pussy. She loves the way I fuck her and begs me to fuck her all the time."

I laid Sophia on the bed next to her sister.

"What are you going to do to me Mike?"

"I'm going to fuck the hell out of you and impregnate you. You're going to have my baby."

"OH GOD NO!!! CANDIDA!!! OH MY GOD NO!!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME!!!"

"It's ok. I'm going to fuck you till I shot a huge load of baby making cream all over your ovaries and then your very own sister is going to eat your cum filled pussy."

"OH MY GOD NO!!! THAT'S INCEST!!! SHE CAN'T DO THAT!!!"

"Candida is the worlds best pussy eater and cock sucker. She loves sucking all the cum out of my cock and swallows every single drop. You will too."

"NO I WON'T!!! THAT FUCKING NASTY!!!"

"We'll just see my little slut. Time to fuck you pregnant."

I got on top of Sophia and she started fighting me, but I pinned her hands above her head, forced her legs wide open and buried my cock all the way inside her very tight wet cunt. She started screaming.

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!! CANDIDA, HE'S RAPING ME!!! HELP ME!!! HE'S RAPING YOUR SISTER!!!"

"HOLY FUCK SOPHIA!!! You're even tighter than you sister. Hey Yasmine, you've got to fuck Sophia. She's like a vice grip. My huge cock is stretching her pussy to the limit.

"Fuck her good Mike. She needs to learn the rules of being your personal slut. Fuck a baby in her just like you did me."

"GET OFF ME!!! PULL OUT!!! PLEASE DON'T CUM INSIDE ME!!! I DON'T WANT YOUR BABY IN ME!!"

"To late for that Sophia. With your pussy being so tight, I'm not go to last very long. I'm going to drown you ovaries and egg in hot cum and make a beautiful baby with you."

I started nailing the shit out of Sophia and she started screaming and balling like a baby.

"Here it comes! Hey watch me impregnate your little sister Candida. HOLY SHIT IT'S GOING TO BE A HUGE LOAD!!!"

Sophia felt is coming too.

"OH MY GOD NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"OH YEAH!!! TAKE IT YOU SLUTTY CUNT!!! TAKE MY BABY!!!"

"FUCK HER MIKE! FUCK THAT LITTLE SLUT PREGNANT!!!"

"I just did baby."

I kept fucking Sophia and all of a sudden she started screaming.

"OH GOD NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! GOD NO!!! PLEASE NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!"

Sophia's pussy literally exploded all over my cock with her pussy juice gushing out of her pussy around my cock.

"HOLY SHIT YASMINE!!! ARE YOU SEEING THIS? SOPHIA JUST CAME ALL OVER MY COCK!!! HER PUSSY HAD AN EXPLOSIVE ORGASM!!! SHE LOVED ME SHOOTING ALL MY CUM DEEP INSIDE HER!"

"She sure did Mike. She came almost as hard as Candida when I fuck her."

"We have us two amazing sluts here. Who knew that these two sisters were both slut whores?"

I pulled out of Sophia and she just lay there lifeless with her legs spread wide open.

"Candida, did you see your sister shaves her pussy just like you do. It's full of and covered in pussy juice and cum though. Time for you to clean your sister's pussy."

That got Sophia's attention.

"Don't do it Candida, please don't! You can't do that to your own sister!"

"You'll love it Sophia. Candida eats my pussy all the time and she's really good at it. She makes me cum all over her face every time she eats me. Go ahead Candida. Show your sister your pussy eating skills."

With no emotion whatsoever, Candida got between her sister's legs and buried her face in her sister's sloppy cunt.

"NO CANDIDA! THIS IS NASTY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME! I'M YOUR SISTER!!!"

Candida just kept eating and licking Sophia's pussy clean and after just a few minutes I looked at Sophia and motioned to Yasmine.

"OH SHIT MIKE! I KNOW THAT LOOK! HERE IT COMES."

Seconds later Sophia sprayed her sister's face with hot pussy juice. Without realizing it, Sophia grabbed her sister's hair and pulled her face deeper into her pussy. Candida just kept eating as more and more pussy juice flowed out of Sophia cunt. It was an amazing sight to see.

"OK ladies! You need to call you spouse and boyfriend and tell them you are staying at a friend's house tonight. That's all you need to tell them. You both are going to sleep here tonight, because Yasmine and I want to spend the night fucking the hell out of both of you."

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THAT'S KIDNAPPING!"

"It would be if either of you told, but you won't. You see Sophia, we now have a video of you letting me undress you and suck your tits and play with your pussy. We also have a video of you fucking the shit out of me and cumming all over my cock and yet another video of you spraying pussy juice all over your sister's face. You're not going to tell anyone, because if you do, your whole family, including your boyfriend, gets copies of the videos. I should show you the videos of you sister fucking two big black guys. She let me fuck her in the pussy, ass and mouth and fill all of her holes up with their hot cum. Ask her!"

Candida couldn't even look at her sister and then her sister got the complete understanding of her situation.

"What this all means, Sophia, is that you are now my very own personal slut who is going to let me fuck you anytime, anywhere and anyway I want. You'll dress the way I want you to and if I say let's fuck, you will spread your legs and let me fuck you, no matter where we are at the time. Got it."

She looked at her sister, who just had a blank stare on her face and she knew her life was over as she knew it. She knew I was going to be fucking her a lot and that she was going to have my baby whether she wanted it or not.

Without any notice, I mounted Sophia again and started fucking her hard.

"Did you like feeling all my hot cum shoot all over your ovaries? Better yet, did you like your own sister eating you to another intense orgasm?"

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING RAPIST!!! You'll never break me like you did my sister. She's always been weak. I'll get you for what you've done to us."

I grabbed her hair, pulled out of her and flipped her over.

"Yasmine, come ram your big dildo up this bitches ass. We're going to break her right now!"

"OH GOD NO!!! YOU'LL RIP MY SISTER'S ASS WIDE OPEN!!! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT, I BEG YOU!!! PLEASE DON'T HURT MY SISTER!!!"

"Wow Sophia, your sister really does care about you. Since she loves you so much, I'm not going to have Yasmine fuck you up the ass. I'm going to fuck you up the ass and Yasmine is going to fuck Candida up the ass with her dildo."

They both started to scream no, but I mounted Sophia from behind and drove my rock hard cock all the way up her cunt hole to get it well lubricated and then I pulled out and slammed it home right up her asshole. She let out a curdling scream at the same time her sister let out a scream from Yasmine driving her dildo up he asshole. Yasmine and I were both fucking the shit out of Sophia's and Candida's asses and they were screaming in pain the whole time. Sophia was fighting to get away from me, but I grabbed a huge handful of hair and yanked her back onto my cock. I hit bottom and as I did, my balls slapped against Sophia's pussy lips. She was so fucking tight that I gave her 4-5 more rams and then dumped a huge load of cum in her bowls. We collapsed on the bed, me on top of her, in exhaustion.

"You are one amazing fuck Sophia. I'm going to enjoy fucking you every single day. I'm so glad Candida said I could have you for my very own fuck slut. She must have known you're a great fuck."

Sophia just lay there crying with my cock still buried in her ass.

"You know Sophia, you can either accept your role as my fuck slut or you can experience pain like you have never imagined. The choice is yours. As always, good choices reap rewards and bad choices reap consequences. What do you say?"

We watched at Candida's pussy exploded all over the bed, spraying pussy juice everywhere. She collapsed as well with Yasmine on top of her.

"I tell you what. I'll let you sisters console each other. Sophia, get on top of your sister in a 69 position. We want to watch you eat each other's pussy. The one who makes the other sister come first, gets a break for a while. The other one gets fucked by both Yasmine and me. Ready, GO!

I have never seen to women eat pussy so aggressively. They were devouring each other's pussy and Yasmine and I were watching in anticipation. In the end, experience won out. Candida slid a finger up Sophia's ass that made Sophia explode all over her face. Pussy juice was running down Candida's cheeks.

"WOW!!! That was amazing. Well Sophia, you lost, so now Yasmine and I are both going to fuck you. I'll fuck your ass and Yasmine will fuck your pussy."

I lay on the bed and grabbed Sophia and rolled her on me face up. Yasmine help me line my cock up and I slid it back up Sophia's ass. It was so numb from the first fuck; I don't even think she felt my cock go in. I pulled her back on top of me and Yasmine mounted her on top, sliding her huge dildo up Sophia's cunt. We double fucked her for 30 minutes and then Yasmine start to suck and pull on Sophia's nipples. It had a very positive affect on Sophia because about five minutes later Sophia's pussy exploded and I felt pussy juice running down my balls. I rolled Sophia off me and she just lay there limp. Never in her life had she ever been so abused.

"Candida, come lick my cock clean and then lick your sister's ass clean. Yasmine and I haven't got to fuck yet and I want to fuck my baby with a very clean cock. Let's go."

Yasmine mounted my cock and rode me off into the sunset. She fucked my cock with everything she had and I rewarded her with a pussy full of hot cum and she drenched my cock in hot pussy juice and she had an earth shattering orgasm. Candida and Sophia just lay there and watched us fuck. We were all exhausted from our fuck session. Yasmine and I decided we all should get some sleep before our next round. Four people in my bed made it crowded, so I slept on top of Sophia, with my cock buried inside her and Yasmine slept on top of Candida, with her dildo buried inside her. Before falling asleep, Yasmine and I made out with our sluts and then we all drifted to sleep.

We fucked the whole night with rest periods in between fuck sessions. I lost track of how many times I came deep inside Sophia and Yasmine, but every time I shot my load inside either of them, Candida would crawl between their legs, eat their pussies and give them another orgasm. It was an awesome night for both of us! As morning came, Yasmine and I woke our sluts up with a good morning fuck. We ate breakfast and sent them both home naked.

There were only a couple days left for Yasmine and I to be together, so we decided to spend them just by ourselves. Both days were spent mostly in bed having sex. I couldn't even guess how many times we had sex, but this week was the best time of my life. Yasmine and I love each other deeply and if we could, we'd spend the rest of our lives together, but that just can't be and we've both accepted that. However, we will be having a lot of sex and raising our child.

The very next week, Yasmine filed for divorce from her dick wad husband and he packed his bags and moved by to England. We already have a fuck calendar made with all the days and times we can get together to fuck. She's completely changed her wardrobe and now wears mostly dresses that are halfway up her thighs. She also ordered more push-up bra and bikini panty sets and gets a Brazilian wax every other week to ensure her pussy is clean and smooth as a baby's bottom.

Each of us has our personal sluts on speed dial, so we can call them at a seconds notice when we want a quick fuck, blowjob or pussy eating. Both Candida and Sophia have surrendered to their roles as our personal sluts and have even had parties at their house so we can come over and fuck them at some point during the party. They are great sluts and I'm waiting for Sophia to confirm she's pregnant with my baby.

Conclusion:

Yasmine had a gorgeous baby girl that looks just like her. We make very beautiful babies together. We spend every minute we can together and still have a very active sex life. I have fucked Yasmine in some very crazy and public places and she rarely wears panties anymore. Anytime my wife is out of town, I spend those nights at Yasmine's house in her bed, fucking her all night long. We are currently working on having another baby and are waiting her doctor's confirmation. She now wears a ring I bought her on her ring finger. She says that in her mind, that means she's married to me too and has committed her life to me and I to her.

Yasmine got tired of Candida and freed her from being her personal slut. Candida won't ever tell anyone about what we did to her because of all the videos we have of her doing so many nasty things. She has been fucked every way a woman can be fuck and her pussy became stretched out by all the times Yasmine fucked her with her big dildo. Candida is still married to my brother-n-law and all she does is sit at home and take care of her kids. She almost never goes out and we never see her at my mother-n-law's house for family gatherings. I still watch her on the monitor at times and have caught her fucking herself several times with the strap-on dildo that Yasmine gave her when she let her go. She obviously misses Yasmine fucking her.

Sophia gave me an amazing little boy. He'll be a perfect playmate for my daughter from Yasmine. When we let Candida go from being Yasmine's slut, Sophia asked to be released as well. However, she also asked to move in with Yasmine and said that anytime I come over, she'll be happy to let me fuck her and even get her pregnant again, if I so wish. Her and Yasmine have sex every once in a while, but only I get to sleep in Yasmine's bed with her. There are occasions when I now go over to Yasmine's that we all jump into Yasmine's bed and have a threesome for a few hours. We only do that occasionally because I like my private time with Yasmine and she with me, but it's a great way to mix it up.

My wife has questioned Yasmine about her pregnancy on several occasions. Somehow I sense she actually suspects me of getting her pregnant, but since the baby looks so much like Yasmine, she can't really prove it. I honestly don't think she would really mind all that much, but as I said before, I'd never do anything to intentionally hurt my wife, so we'll never tell her the truth about Yasmine's baby. My relationship with my wife is stronger than ever and I truly feel I've become a much better husband because my sexual needs are being met. In a nutshell, everyone is very happy, except for Candida and we really don't give a shit about her anyway. She got what she deserved.

As for me, well, I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. I have an amazing wife, an amazing mistress who gives me gorgeous babies and fuck my brains out with just one look and a slut who will fuck me whenever I want. I'm still not proud of how I treated Yasmine when this all started, but I truly and honestly felt it was my only option. I do feel sorry for Candida at some level, but at the same time, I feel she got what she truly deserved. She was an evil witch who needed to be broken, so I did it. My wife's family is very happy and has greatly increased their bonds with each other and that makes everything I did worth it. I won't say it makes it ok, but the end result was what we all wanted.

12