Imprisoned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farrah whimpered as he got up, "Please, master, don't leave me like this."

He grabbed her chin and made her look into his purple eyes and growled, "I will choose when I will let you orgasm, if my pet orgasms without my permission, I will see that she is punished severely, am I understood?"

She was so aroused, and answered dejectedly, "Yes, master."

Farrah looked up at his smile and wondered what he would do next, "This is where the true domination begins, my pet."

She nodded. Eager to please him, but she watched in disappointment as he walked to the dresser, fumbling through the drawers for something, what was it? Farrah asked herself in fury that she couldn't see for herself what Axel was doing without letting Axel know of her curiosity. She guessed that she would be punished if he knew.

"Which color do you prefer? Black or purple?" He called around to her, bent over looking for something.

Farrah thought to herself, and, sure that he was going to give her the opposite of what she picked, would pick black. But then again, she reconsidered, he wants to dominate, let him choose, yes, that would please him. "Whichever you prefer, master." Farrah finally replied.

He held a jewel-encrusted, black leather collar in his hand, whispered to her sweetly, "Swear your complete obedience and submission to me, and I promise I won't withhold all of your future orgasms."

She looked at him and back to the collar in his hands. Farrah didn't want to live like this, she was captured, not taken by will, raped continuously. I won't obey him, let him kill me. But, Farrah thought, she didn't want to not orgasm, she felt so denied and helpless. In the end, she answered back, "No."

He smiled viciously and placed the collar on the nightstand, "You'll swear and wear that collar of mine by the end of the fourth day, my pet. I'll show you what it's like to be denied pleasures that I give you."

Farrah wondered, as he put the chloroform to her lips, if that would be true.

Axel untied her and cradled her in his arms, as she was unconsciously snuggling up against his chest. He carried her out of the room and down the hall to the spare room full of his sex toys. He brought her to the punishing bench and began to fasten her into the doggie-style position on the contraption. He began to kiss her neck to awake his pet.

She jerked around in surprise wondering where she was and tried to struggle against her current restraints. It was as though she remembered where she was and what she had done to deserve his punishment, her head slumped down in shame of it. He knelt down to look at her eyes to eye, but she wouldn't meet his gaze. He cupped her chin in his hands, but her eyes were on the floor under them.

"Look at me, my pet." Axel said, trying to sound soft, he wanted her to work out, to swear herself to him. She stared at him, her eyes pleading, and Axel continued, "You disobeyed me, even when I offered you pleasure in return for your submission. I admit, it will be more fun forcing you to beg for that collar on your neck than having you accept it, but, all the same, I must punish you."

"Please..." Farrah whispered to him, but whatever words she said after that didn't matter to him now.

He put a finger to her lips and crooned, "No, my pet, you have made your choice, perhaps after this punishment I will ask you to swear to me again, or perhaps I will not and turn you onto a different form of punishment, and ask you after that. Either way, eventually I will ask you to wear my collar again, soon." Axel walked over to the shelf and pulled a remote-controlled, vibrating-dildo off the wall and walked around his pet, savoring her eyes following the sex toy in his hands. He deliberately left the remote where it lied on the chair across from where his slave was trussed up. "This is a dildo, it's relatively equivalent to my size, just for your imagination my pet, can you imagine me doing this to you from now on, I wonder?"

Axel looked at her vagina, glad that it was recently waxed, he'd have to call in one of his friends to re-wax it sometime, if their rendezvous lasted that long. He prodded the dildo into her wet pussy, pleased that his slave was so aroused with her current bondage. He pulled it in and out of her, inching deeper each thrust until it was all the way in.

His pretty pet huffed in befuddlement as Axel sat in the red velvety, claw-foot chair across from her. She finally commented to him submissively, "It's not doing anything, master."

"Oh?" Axel feigned surprise to her, "Are you sure, my pet?"

Farrah nodded to him, looking eager and horny.

He pulled out the remote and showed it to her, "Did I mention my toy has a remote that senses when you are about to orgasm to I can adjust the vibration accordingly?" Without waiting for a response from his slave, he turned on the vibrator to its highest setting and watched her happily convulse.

She gasped in surprise, trying to arch her back in pleasure, but couldn't move at all in response to her miraculous toy.

Axel was satisfied that she would wear his collar. Soon.

He was reading a book and halfway through the first page when his remote beeps thrice. Axel lowered the setting by two and went on, ignoring her pleas as best as he could. Luckily, her punishment has many vibration settings.

Tears of pleasure ran down Farrah's face as she begged him by the end of the long day of that dildo, she swore to herself that she wouldn't beg him in the beginning, only whimper. "Please master! Let me come! Please!"

He shook his head and lowered the setting and went about reading that book of his after telling, "There is no point begging me, my pet, I will end your punishment when I finish my favorite book, and mind you, I am a fast reader. Besides, eventually, you should experience a ruined orgasm."

Just when she was at peak, again and again, the damned remote began to beep thrice and he would lower the setting. Farrah slowly began to anticipate the beep, hoping that it wouldn't beep, but trigger an orgasm. With that, the remote beat twice. "Are you defying my punishment, my pet?" He looked up from his book asked demandingly, his voice stern yet soft.

She nodded through choked sobs, not wanting to speak out of her shame. Almost immediately she felt a light electrifying shock running from her clitoris up to the very edges of her body and back. She screamed in pleasure pain, begging him to stop in a tortured whine, "Please Master! I promise to obey! I swear my complete obedience and submission to you! I swear! I swear! Make it stop, just make it stop!"

Farrah watched him close the book and remarked to her, "You are lucky I am done with my book, my pet." He shut off the dildo and she slumped in exhaustion against it, knowing she'd swear the second he asked.

He walked around her smacking her once on the ass and pulling out the dildo simultaneously. Her master brought it up to her mouth and commanded her, "Tell me what you taste like." Farrah looked at him and shamefully looked at the dildo, yes it was his size, but it was slick with the moistness of her pussy. She kissed it lightly when he corrected, "Ah-ah, my pet, take my gift to you in your mouth and tell me what you taste like."

She nodded and began to take the phallus in her mouth suppressing her gag reflex, and trying to pinpoint a taste as he pulled the clean dildo out of her mouth. "It tastes like cum, Master, thank you." It tasted warm and sweet.

Her master beamed at her and began to grab something from the shelf, she whirled her head and craned her neck to see what he was getting. Please let him ask me, please ask, please ask, she pleaded with her eyes as she liked her lips in anticipation. She watched him turn and squirmed in fear at the shackles in his hands.

"Did my pet think that her punishment would be over?" her master asked here as he placed the new shackles, connected by a piece of silk connected to shackles that would go around her wrists.

"Please Master, no more, I promise to obey, I do!" Farrah beseeched him as he put the other to shackles around her wrists, also connected to each other, with a long silk rope in the middle of the connecting silk of both shackles. They were gripping, not enough to cut off circulation but not loose enough for her to shimmy out of.

He ignored her comment and told her while kneading her ass cheeks, "It'll be easier to crawl then walk hunched, and less painful, my pet." Her master let go of her left ass cheek and dug through his pocket as Farrah thrashed her head to see what he was doing, hoping he would take her in the ass.

She sighed in surprise when she heard the squirting of lube and he laughed, "Don't you wish that I would ram my cock up your sweet ass?"

"Yes Master, please take my ass." Farrah asked him.

Axel was awfully tempted to go ape-shit on his pet's ass, but knew he would need to condition his little slave to be the ultimate sub, and she needed to be corrected. There was no way he was going to get rid of her now. This was paradise to Axel! He had the lube in his hand and ran it over and around her ass, telling her that she would receive a severe punishment if she came without his permission. Lastly, he lubed up his favorite butt-plug, a medium sized black one that had a fake dog tail attached to it. Axel prodded it into her tight ass and smiled at Farrah's tortured whimper.

He undid the straps on the punishment bench and picked her up by the waist to place her on the ground, "When dogs disobey, they are sent outside. Follow me, my pretty doggy."

Axel left the door open for her and turned left, heading for the back porch, it would be cool tonight, but very chilling for his naked pet. He stood at the back porch door, examining the screened room with pleasure as his doggy moved to catch up with him. He could tell that the plug hindered her movements further and contemplating pulling it out, but decided against it as he watched her tail sway back in forth as she struggled to move swiftly through the door. She looked to the left and stopped, a whimper escaping her lips.

"On your back, my little doggy let me see your breasts." Axel ordered her softly, his stern voice underlining the command.

"I-I can't, I'm sorry, Master, the chains..." His doggy spoke softly, her ass clenching in anticipation of a spanking.

He flipped her over in a fluid motion, holding her neck to the floor, "You are my dog, and you will only sound as a dog in these fetters. Move your knees and hands down below your nipples, my doggy." She knew that he wasn't doing this for pleasure, but only to dominate her, his slave.

Farrah was whimpering as her neck constricted when she breathed inward. Slowly, she lowered her shack almost to the point where her knees were straight and looked up, and whimpered more, begging him to have mercy on her body.

He pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, watching her reaction as she arched her back in pain, he'd have to correct that. Her nipple became hard and perky and he took out a half-pound nipple clamp and stuck it on her, and she yelped in pain as the nipple clamp and her breast spilled to her side from the weight. Axel did the same for her right breast and kissed the tears on her cheeks and told her, "If you take out the clamps or somehow manage to be free of your restraints, I will further this current punishment. Get back on all fours, Pet."

Axel watched as she struggled to get on her feet, but whether it was from her pain or her defiance, she couldn't get up and whimpered to Axel. He pet her on the back, her hand lingering at her ass and pointed to the dog wire dog crate for a small Labrador retriever and opened the door and gestured her inside the crate, and told her as she turned around to face her master from within the crate, "Bad doggies stay in their crate for the night."

She whimpered and whined to him, begging and shaking her tail. But Axel shut the crate and told her that she would be fed soon, and that he won't tolerate his doggie crying and whimpering after him.

Farrah didn't complain much about the plug, other than the fact that she felt it every time she moved. Her breast ached and her knees were sore from walking around them. She tried to move the blanket under her so that was shielded from the creeping cool night that would be autumn in this forest, but those awfully-restricting shackles didn't help her in that quest. She tried lie down or sit on her ass but every movement hurt. Her master was an awful sadistic man. She was shivering as she lost feeling in her toes. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she saw her master in the kitchen, preparing a sandwich.

She looked at the bread and meat and cheese hungrily as it was heated in the microwave. The slave felt her stomach stormed inside of her. Farrah knew that the heated sandwich was hers when he put it in a metal dog dish. She whimpered and whined as her grinning master brought it out to her and shook her tail furiously as he stood over the cage.

"Does my doggy want a treat?" Axel teased her as she stared at the food hungrily.

She bobbed her head and whined at him enthusiastically. Farrah found herself starving insanely as he opened the crate door and set the dog dish down on the floor at her feet, her master warned her, "Use your hands to eat this treat, and you will eat dog food."

Farrah did her best to eat the sandwich as she ripped it and chewed furiously, afraid that he would take it away from her and deny her food. The sandwich was easier to eat when she ate one thing at a time. First the top slice of bread, than the mayo-coated turkey, third the cheese, lastly the slice of bread. She looked at him and butted her head against the cage and whined for him to let her out.

Axel shook his head and closed the screen door behind him as he left his slave in the dead of night. Farrah leaned against the side of the cage and drifted off into a restless sleep. It was okay, but every time she moved that plug would wiggle inside her every time she woke in shock. The longest she did sleep was two hours, and when she awoke then she found marks on her side from the cage.

She gave up on sleep an hour ago and was watching the sun rise through the forest. When the sun was barely over the tall trees Axel came in and opened the dog crate and said to her gently, "Your punishment is over, don't say a word, just come out of the crate and let me attend to you." He looked relatively gentle, almost human today, if not for Farrah being on her hands and knees crawling towards her.

Farrah crawled slowly out of the cage and watched her master warily as he knelt down to under the fetters and slide them off her. She felt as her master's hand fall naturally to her ass, she cringed for a spanking but only found a flush of relief as he slowly pulled the plug out of her stretched asshole. She still felt it inside her, though. Farrah flopped to the floor in defeat and utter exhaustion from the night.

Axel didn't order his slave or command her to get up like he normally did, which bothered the hell out of him. He picked her up and cradled the girl in his arms as he carried her to the bed. Axel felt her squirm (or was it struggle?) when she believed that he was going to mount her on the covers. He whispered, "No, my sweet, today you will not lift a finger for me, nor receive punishment." The bath water was already drawn as he placed her gingerly in the water.

His slave breathed in heavily as he began to massage her shoulders with massage-oil. Axel told her, "You're very beautiful, and I want nothing more than to make you feel beautiful. I just ask for complete control over and obedience from you." He felt her as she breathed deeply and knew she must be thinking deeply, contemplating what she should do. Axel didn't prefer all of her contemplating whether or not obeying him. It made him hard just to see the rebellious spirit in her eyes. "I do care about you, I certainly don't want you to feel as though I enjoy hurting you this way."

His slave spoke out to him. "If you cared, and didn't take enjoyment in my pain, why let me suffer?"

Axel was stumped and he had to suppress punishing her once more. "If I wasn't trying to win your affection, you'd be in the dog crate. And as I said before, I want your obedience and control, your punishment was only the conditioning of such."

After five minutes of silence, "I hate you." Farrah finally told him.

"I never asked for you to love me," Axel replied blandly, "I asked for your submission. It makes no difference whether or not you care about me." Axel kneaded her swollen breasts. "You'll suffer my heavy embraces no matter what."

Axel leaned around her to kiss the rolling tears down her cheeks, before kissing her eyelids. He noted how her lip was trembling with fear. How am I frightening her now? "And if I resist you?"

She clutched her knees to her chest, and Axel wanted to fuck her. "I suppose I'll have more fun punishing you." His slave lapsed into silence. "I suppose it would be easier for you if you submitted." He added finally.

Axel rinsed his slave's hair and picked her out of the water and stood her up on the floor mat. He reached for a towel as he heard her shift her weight between feet. Axel turned and saw her looking away from him. He began to dry her shoulders, moving the towel sensually down her arms. Axel felt her chest rising in surprise and was satisfied that at least his slave responded to his caresses. He massaged her breasts with the towel for a while until moving down her hips and legs. His slave moaned in desire when he didn't dry her pussy.

"Perhaps if you spread your legs, my sweet dove." Axel murmured to her. He was pleased when she complied. Axel rubbed the soft towel in between her thighs. He took both hands under the towel and massaged both of the lips, while suckling her neck. She moaned until she was trembling in orgasm. "Follow me."

Axel opened the door of the bathroom for her and told her to sit on the bed and wait for him. He was in ecstasy when she obeyed him. She's listening! "What do you want for dinner?" Provided you don't get fat. He wanted to add quietly.

"Food."

He had to resist a growl, "What do you want for dinner?"

She rolled over and grumbled back, "Pizza Hut."

Axel sat on the bed and stroked her hair and crooned. "Even my dove knows that I know better than to leave you here by yourself and trust that you'll not run off into the woods. I'll make whatever I have in the house for you."

His slave moaned in response.

He pursed his lips and told her how he rummaged through her trash and found all of her favorite foods. "What does my little dove want?"

"I'm not hungry." She finally said dejectedly.

Axel growled, genuinely annoyed now, "I could tie you to a chair and force feed you."

His naughty slave told him coldly, "Then I hope you cook something delicious."

"You're not making it easy on yourself."

"Maybe I don't want it to be easy."

That caused Axel to do a double-take, "Are you sure?"

Farrah was wet and getting wetter at the thought of being dominated, "Yes, master." She had lost most hope that she would escape. She couldn't see her Master, nor would she turn for a glimpse of what he was doing. He heard him rolling off the bed and fumbling through the drawers for something. Her heart was beating crazily in curiosity as to what it was. When suddenly a black silk slid over her eyes like a creeping cat, she didn't hear him come to her. Her cunt was trembling with the blindfold over her eyes, aware of her new senses.

Her eyesight gone, the slave felt herself being lifted and slung over Axel's shoulder, "Watch your head, dove."

She felt herself being sat down on a chair and her hands placed firmly on the armchairs and smelt a lunch of mashed potatoes and meat and some green vegetables. It smelt delicious. Knowing better than to feed herself, Farrah sat waiting her eyes fleeting to every corner of the blindfold in hopes to see her captor. She did hear the cutting up of food with metal utensils on a ceramic plate. Chewing followed and then she felt the bits of a sausage eased into her mouth. She chewed at the food, so ambrosial.